Isn't it inhumane to force sterilization on people with down syndrome?

Isn't it inhumane to force sterilization on people with down syndrome?

Attached: 1537112654201.jpg (744x924, 162K)

yes.
we need super elites to hold the mg-42's during battle.

Yes, if they give you a case of up boner

Imagine fucking a thicc autistic girl.

Tits

No they just create nore downies

How do you know? Dwarfs have normal size children

No way that girl is a downie.

What's up boner?

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING PIG

Downs would make great cannon fodders on the front line

Don't ruin my nofap!

I'd put my uppy in her downy, of you know what I mean?

Attached: downy.jpg (1809x2193, 1.43M)

/b/ got her nudes from some time ago...mostly shower scenes and some dick sucking

Sauce

Why would you sterilize people who are already sterile?

Who wants to get some of this?

Attached: megology_sanrio_header_c-1[1].jpg (1261x664, 298K)

Not much, what’s up with you?

It is inhumane to do so, but more inhumane to their progeny not to do so. It's the same principle as hunger in Africa. Do you feed two people and keep them alive only for them to have 6 children they can't feed? Creating more and more suffering? The world isn't black and white and if doing something inhumane prevents even greater inhumanity then it is an option that must be taken.

Attached: 1504050207872.gif (480x360, 508K)

There’s a HUGE difference between autism and Down’s syndrome

Dick doesn't care

Attached: 1534631065210.png (486x810, 584K)

Lmao think like a boss?

Dwarfism isn't a genetic condition (it's hormonal or bone growth deficiency). Down is. So it's hereditary.

Attached: uajYqdB.jpg (4000x2600, 556K)

people with down syndrom cannot reproduce, the entire point is they're missing chromosomes (or have extra).
The reason a woman cannot get impregnated with, say, shark sperm is because they have a different amount of chromosomes and the human female egg has a semi-permeable wall that stops sperm with incorrect chromosomes from entering and fertilizing the egg.

Hypothetically, you could find 2 downies with the same amount of fucked up chromosomes but even then it's probably very likely that the fetus would die in the womb from being so fucked up from inception.

Attached: Furthermore.png (500x566, 73K)

You don't have to force sterilization, but it's not wrong to not fuck them so their shitty retard genes don't get passed.

God invented paper bags for a reason.

Attached: 1536434356137.jpg (800x679, 50K)

>that zit
That downie has open his third eye

This has actually happen, somehow the kid didn't turn out as downie

You're serious?!

Want one.

yes, it made the news around 2011 or somewhere like that. Downie supporter were very gleeful.

That's fuckin' weird

>so,Madeline eh, she's seem like a...
>Yea, I have a thing for retards.

dubz of lies

post sauce or shut up

no woman would touch them so it wont make much difference desu

Nothing now, but I'm afraid of making an appearance and getting beaten

Now that I think about it could've been an invitro procedure of a substitute, I doubt that the downies would've known the difference. Machavellanie relatives/friends might push this as a way to create downie acceptance. However most normies aren't like that and the articles didn't say anything other than the downies were the parents and that downie chick gave birth. Plus unlike what this user was saying chromosome numbers don't count toward reproductive barriers. The last of wild horses can still breed with domesticated horses even though they have different chromosome amounts. There is only a correlation between being able to breed and having different numbering of chromosome, not a causation.

Ok, i would have to look into that, very interesting.

>I meant to say nice girl!

Most people with downs are sterile.

"For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother's womb; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are also eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. He who is able to accept this, let him accept it."

That's one hot potato, amirite!?

the majority of downies are already infertile.

It's more inhumane to let downies live. We should be aborting them instead.

always that iconic downy double chin