>Everyone looks like they could be my family member, brother, etc
>Late 2000s we get a dark black woman who starts coming with her Greek husband
>thatsfine.jpeg
>Demographics don't really change much after that
>Take 2 year break from church in 2015 'cause depressed
>Come back this year for easter service
>Niggers everywhere
>Nigger as priest's assistant
>Niglet flower girlS with their mom sitting at the front (of course no father there)
>Every fucking pure Greek girl in the 16-24 age has a nig bf on her arm
>Cherry on top: I get seated next to a mid 20s girl with her black bf
Seriously, wtf happened?
It wasn't like this even a few years ago. What happened in the past few years that made white women all of a sudden decide "ok I HAVE TO start fury-fucking blacks". And they're not even taking baby steps like fucking hispanics, indians, lebanese that vaguely look similar to us; they're going straight for the people that look nothing like us. Pic related is literally what the next generation in my church will look like at this pace.

Attached: download (4).jpg (1040x700, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6dBIuq-EuU
youtube.com/watch?v=5zgkySBTUIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Seriously, wtf happened?
America happened. America is leading the world into the shallow capitalist new world order where culture, language, and genetic groups are degraded to fuel the new system. Get out while you still can.

Been thinking of going to mexico

There's nowhere to run to. Every western country is like this now.

Hollywood culture destroyed this nation

BLACKED

if only you knew how bad things are malaka

>lebanese
I'm Syrian and greeks think I'm helleniki

Things that never happened, the thread

I suppose I should ask how things are there since you guys gave us pic related
It goes back to the old days where Greeks would travel to the levant. You know where they didn't travel though? Fucking congo lmao

Ever been to the US south?

I live there. They are exclusively disgusting women desu.

Nice fan fiction, Moshe, but how is this politics?

>fury-fucking blacks

>fury-fucking blacks

Satan: Hahahaha
Jesus: Why are you laughing?
Satan: You said this is your child.
Jesus: Who?
Satan: The one who is reading this.
Jesus: Yes, they are mine.
Satan: Your child can't even reply to this post.
Jesus: See my child will reply to this post right now.
Satan: Ok! Mine will keep scrolling.

Christ, I recognize and appreciate your sacrifice even though I am a Heathen.

>can spell out HOLy in the ID

JESUS I AM YOURS

Cringe

Ask me something in Greek and I'll reply in Greek

Like I said dude, no hispanics, no indians, no muslims, just straight to dark blacks. My two theories are that for the priest's assistant and flower girls I bet the people in the church sought to bring them in for virtue-signalling/diversity purposes. (It's the most blue county in Florida) But all the girls burning coal that had to have happened through either the school or media institutions.

Greek-blooded atheist>Greek orthodox convert from SSA. Greece is a country of 11 million that's not growing its native population at all. Actually last I checked they have 1 million albanians who are the equivalent of mexicans (coming for work), and that's before you consider all the "refugees" coming to get to germany/sweden where it's "safe". If the 4 million Greek-americans get blacked it could be the end of an ancient civilization.

>Been living in south florida my whole life
I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope things get better for you.

Amen brother

Some people are just traitors. Tribalism is genetic and genetically we can become whatever we want to be.

If we weed out traitorous genes, this will never happen again.

The light draws you in.

Attached: 1536983293154.jpg (1080x1350, 243K)

The jews are the synagogue of satan.

Thanks J-C.
Eh, I see it as traitors removing themselves from the genepool. Here most people, unless they're far-left, consider niggers monkeys, so... Heck, within a few months I managed to turn my socially-left, ultra-Christian parents into a reflection of myself. And I'm the kinda guy that has dreams about hanging niggers burning.

All you need to do is be able to persuade people. You'll be surprised how easily normies can be preyed upon. That won't work unless you have concrete evidence, a sharp tongue, and look good though. You need to transform yourself. Slow, but steady, steps...

Attached: 1b3e9438c83439cf7d54f4663563fa64d52fef4a.jpg (572x436, 73K)

Not all of them, but America is one of the worst behind Canada. We just happen to have over a quarter of the worlds white population in our borders.

Attached: Ride The Tiger.png (1280x800, 2.53M)

Niggers

Attached: 1535668540438.png (1070x601, 507K)

I don't think race-betrayal is genetic though. I was like these girls as well when I was their age. Obsessed with rap/(((pop culture))), 6/8 of my gfs were non-white. The media conditioning is so deep that I didn't even realize there was another side until after college. In another era all of these girls would be marrying Greek guys and having several kids. Now we're all giving in to the degeneracy that surrounds us, but unlike the asians and blacks we don't have a billion racially pure reserves in continent-wide ethnostates.

It wasn't bad until recently. I lived in a part that had high property values and by extension high property taxes so it was predominantly white. The few minorities that did get in were rich brazilian/venezuelan immigrants which I dated 1 girl of each in high school

Yea I was able to do the same with my mom, but that's not exactly impressive. They're the generation that was taught to have kids and believe in god.

kardashians. brunette mutts are the majority of women in america especially in places like florida, texas, california. most girls see the kardashians and want to be them, what do they do? they date and fuck niggers. real hard shit to figure out

Attached: 853.png (325x533, 297K)

greece and africa are long time allies.
christianity ruined the union.

>Yea I was able to do the same with my mom, but that's not exactly impressive. They're the generation that was taught to have kids and believe in god.
EVERYONE can be turned. You just have to use different techniques and hit them where it hurts. But dunno, I still hear 10 YO girls here talking about how awful fags are, out in the open, so dunno what's it like in the US.

the real question is why are there blacks in the Greek Orthodox Church

>Obsessed with rap/(((pop culture))), 6/8 of my gfs were non-white
Consider getting an asian GF and removing yourself from the white genepool then.

Sorry to be so blunt.

They are your godly nigger brothers in Christ user

Greeks have been BLACKED from the beginning

Attached: st_moses.jpg (255x347, 71K)

Greeks embrace niggers back in their country and LARP as based on Jow Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6dBIuq-EuU
This is a half-greek/half-african rapper. On top of being a bad musician just for being a rapper he is also a bad rapper. His vid has more views than the country's entire population and the comments overwhelmingly worship him. So why is he worshipped like that if he is so bad? My guess is because he is like your OP pic.

There are more important things I need to be doing that sitting here chain posting on a Malaysian keto diet board. But thank you Jesus, for the time you have given me.

Not gonna take the chance.

kek

adios nonke jos

There are still solid women here but the likelihood that they'll be Greek is just so much lower. That's why it's inevitable to race mix in a diverse nation. If I go out right now and look for a conservative woman my age I'll probably run into a few blacks, muslims, and hispanics before I run into a white, let alone a Greek.

They're brought in by the Greek girls from what it seems. And it's particularly alarming because what nigger wants to go to easter service from 10pm to 2am? They must be living together and welcomed into the girl's family.

No fuck off asshole. If I was born in Greece this never would've happened if only because all of my options would've been Greek girls. Literally from age 10 the dominant culture here was rap/hiphop/hollywood. I was introduced to the music by my white anglo friends. On the bus on the way to school the black driver blasted the hiphop radio station. The only friends who didn't embrace it were the pokemon/super smash nerds who got no interaction whatsoever with girls. The real blunt thing that I need to hear is that I'll probably need to pick up one of these coal burning whores from church one day if I'm to contribute to saving my ethnicity.

HAHAAHHAH
you put guacamole on your spanakopita.

The blacks are basically the American (ig)nobility. They are complete retards who tend to die in violent conflicts over trivial matters, but are constantly lionized in media, have special laws guaranteeing them handouts, guaranteed employment, special government jobs just for them, people are afraid to criticize them lest they be branded racist, etc.

I’m sorry you get jewed. We are all being jewed.

Attached: BE3EEC1C-F482-4D21-A9A6-B9D278BFD331.jpg (447x600, 181K)

Eh, folks here arestill moderately redpilled. Even Commies are racist. But the (((Media))) are trying really hard to deconstruct everything we are. We''ll see what the future holds. I'm not giving up; I have a plan.

>The real blunt thing that I need to hear is that I'll probably need to pick up one of these coal burning whores from church one day if I'm to contribute to saving my ethnicity.
Dont worry. You are not alone. All the greeks back home have the same unashamed cuck mentality as you.

The only reason this makes any sense is the word Florida.

>Run
YOURE THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT STANDS A CHANCE OF FIGHTING YOU FUCKING SACK OF SHIT!!!! MOST OF US ARE DISARMED AND HAVE NO FREEDOMS ALREADY.
CONSTITUTION IS WASTED ON COWARD BURGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1533319197910.jpg (2048x1536, 579K)

Well today is Sunday.

Hi

I remember watching fresh prince and using the lines to pick up girls. Or talking to a non-white girl about hip hop for hours and then fucking. This is why they want to lower the voting age. I would've voted for whoever (they) told me to back then.

gl bud

Don't worry sweetheart you'll have to grapple with this too when all your dates reveal that they were raped by a paki in primary school. Remember, "if she says she was raped it's a red flag," according to pol. This isn't about cucked at all. When the turks raped our women did we just throw them away like trash? No, we did the "cucked" thing and kept the population going and eventually liberated our country. Sometimes you have to make a hard decision

We're going to be disarmed eventually. Look at what the fbi is doing. They knew about cruz by name and they still let him do it because they wanted it to happen. Same with mandalay. They're not going to stop until we're begging the government to take our guns away

Hello

>Don't worry sweetheart you'll have to grapple with this too
thats where youre wrong kiddo

Attached: MGTOW symbol.jpg (400x493, 34K)

Look into michrochimerism.

The coal-burning whores are lost. You and your degenerate traitorous genetics have fucked us all.

>This isn't about cucked at all. When the turks raped our women did we just throw them away like trash? No, we did the "cucked" thing and kept the population going and eventually liberated our country. Sometimes you have to make a hard decision
Dont worry. Italomutts are with you on this one. Apparent by their mascot ""hero"".

Because all forms of (((Christianity))) are parthe of the plan... you retards literally worship a kike, ffs what did you think was gonna happen?

this is equivalent of white bois btfo threads, u faggots are just too dense to realize it. Guarantee its the same (((faggot))) who post this garbage.

CHRISTVS IMPERAT

Chinese communist and soros funded programs to destroy society in the US. Enjoy the niglet fatherless spawns. Enjoy not having a white wife ever due to niglet spawns.

Maybe you cowards shouldn't have given up your arms in the first place

Based.

non niggers are not attracted to niggers. it's just a psy-op u faggots.

Based Aussie
We're gonna turn this fucking country around starting with Trump, don't let that low-test poster get to you.

WE ARE H I G H E N E R G Y FOLKS,

B E L I E V E M E
E
L
I
E
V
E

M
E

Attached: 1535773419941.png (611x342, 39K)

lame

Come home you dumb fuck. The fuck you doing in muttland? The fuck did you first of all expect?

The blackpill is that you should stop caring altogether. People are free to make their choice (what white people did) and deal with the consequences of it. Atleast remember that you're not the one responsible for this so relax and watch the downhill while laughing. It sucks that you pay for your people's fuck ups but life is no fair in any way, shape or form.

Listen to E Michael Jones nigger

Watch his speech, "logos v anti logos: a pivot for human history", at the London forum and educate yourself

umm niggers are COOL, okay?

The fuck?

Right so that white roastie with 5 niglets is going to carry on the english ethnicity then

Genetics has nothing to do with it dude. Look at 80% of trannies. 100 years ago they would've been married to a white woman with children--probably even working a field or doing manly work.

I'm having second thoughts after what happened earlier this year, but there's no other place in the US where I can look up and see a room full of 500 Greeks. The orthodox church was historically a very good way of preserving ethnic homogeneity among Greeks in the US

It's hard to get a job there from what my uncle tells me. My cousin is even applying to go to school in germany/us. I was born and raised in south florida kai milao kai grapho ellinika alla tha itan diskolo na pao twra.

It's ungrateful to be defeatist. Look at what our recent ancestors did giving their lives to free Greece from the barbarians. The women when they saw the turks marching up would hold hands and jump off the cliff, for what? We have it much easier all we have to do is appreciate each other, man and woman, yet we can't even do that.

>Right so that white roastie with 5 niglets is going to carry on the english ethnicity then
I dont give a shit about english ethnicity under these conditions.

MY HAIR LOOK JUST LIKE DADDY'S

Attached: 345345345345.jpg (500x315, 26K)

you're probably not even greek probably some disgusting fat Amerimutt

kys

This is how civilizations get conquered. Your women are obsessed with bringing in the people that will eventually conquer you. At least your ancestors would've fought the conquerors, not stick it to your women by not breeding with them and speeding up the process.

They aren't being conquered, American upper classes are importing them for financial reasons. It would be utterly trivial to remove most of these people from the US and send them back in the span of a few years.

Attached: Okie dokie then.jpg (1308x1636, 337K)

American upper class are mixing themselves, you're retarded

I think this is a Florida problem. All the brown people go to the OCA here

t. Alaska

Just in case

>This is how civilizations get conquered
Ok?
>At least your ancestors would've fought the conquerors
Dont worry. If they attack me, I will kill them.
>not stick it to your women by not breeding with them and speeding up the process
Shut up you greekoid cuck. All of you are eager to embrace blacks more than anyone . If you had gibs to attract them you would be worse than sweden and you would have loved it.

t

>be Christian
>worship Christ
>be angry than other Christians worshipping Christ don’t look like me

I'm pure Greek my parents are both from rural Greek villages 3 hrs drive from the sea. I look like pic related and he's supposedly anglo lol

They're not going to attack you they're just going to sit there and outbreed you. And even if they did attack you who do you think your government would side with?

Attached: Russell-Brand-Gettu.jpg (2048x1538, 304K)

>t. Christcuck
Orthodoxy promotes nationalism

>They're not going to attack you they're just going to sit there and outbreed you.
And ill just sit and enjoy myself.
>And even if they did attack you who do you think your government would side with?
Im talking on a personal level. My goverment has fuck all to do with it.

>greek orthodox
>having sex with boyfriend
They should be banished from church no sex before marriage is allowed

youtube.com/watch?v=5zgkySBTUIw

FUCK YOU DAD!
>>when your dad is satan and you rebel you are now a good(ish) guy

Attached: hey-kid-wanna-build-a-wall.jpg (419x299, 19K)

>id: PYCC

This

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1563x1080, 263K)

Nigger faces disgust me.

Dollars to donuts says your church is pozzed to the ears. The preacher is probably pontificating on the virtues of miscegenation every Sunday.

Just in case God exists.

Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of your mercy.

You may not like it but that's the face of peak human evolution and that's a good thing!

Attached: trust-me-goyim.gif (256x300, 14K)

Netflix told them to go fuck black guys, so they did. Women are absurdly easy to manipulate with propaganda.

niggers aren't human

>American niggers finding the true faith
Shut it with your ethnophyletism you fucking heretic