What's this myth about black men being strong. In all arm wrestling competitions its all white men...

What's this myth about black men being strong. In all arm wrestling competitions its all white men, in every strongman competition its nearly all white men also.

Where does the myth come from and do you believe its true?

Attached: arm wrestling.jpg (381x420, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vidlii.com/watch?v=4Z45JcERydG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this dude is a fucking beast, the russian dude with the mutant arm is the future

Coping wh*teboi

Attached: images (2).jpg (300x168, 6K)

Sports. Football. Basketball. Track & field. All freak of nature events.

I'll get backlash for this...
The average black thug would easily beat these white guys in a fight. That's what people mean when they say blacks are strong. In a fight.

vidlii.com/watch?v=4Z45JcERydG

All dominated by blacks. This is what people refer to when they say blacks are strong. Not this fringe power lifting shit.

It's the classic "just world fallacy" - people inherently assume that everyone has the same amount of potential divided into seperate areas.
Niggers are retarded, so they must be strong to "even it out".

You joking buddy? That guy could smash 99% of all humans apart. You are retarded if you genuinely believe that.

>black strongman gets raped
>white strongmen do the raping
the state of muh superior black bulls

But why isn't the ufc dominated by black men then?

They tend to be faster and more athletic and people think that means stronger.

This old spice guy is nothing special. Anyone can run 500 mg test pop 25 mg of anavar a week and swallow up clen and diuretics and then pump some weights here and there.

Maybe, but it's what I see and whites who say otherwise all I can think of is they are delusional.

I wish I was like 6'4'' or more, but I'm only 6'0''...

they're a niche competitions with no money in them. true genetic freaks go to nfl and nba and make millions, if hey cant make it they do powerlifting and shit

>ufc literally dominated by whites

You mean...like the famous Ukrainian armwrestlin' mutant, Denis Cyplenkov?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (900x530, 92K)

That would be trained whites vs trained blacks. To me it makes sense whites with their intelligence would be able to achieve skill levels above blacks.

But when it comes to untrained regular people, the black thug will beat the white boi.

the average black thug isn't strong, he's a scrawny lanky teenager. Complete cuckold delusion.

Blacks are more natural fighters, whites usually have to learn and train how to fight. Nigs have faster muscle fibre too, making their hand speed faster. All the races on earth have different advantages/disadvantages.

Being super tall just makes you lanky. You dont get too many benefits from being tall. As any woman would turn your average tall lanky fool down for 5 foot 5 franco columbo in his prime.

Trained fighters are the exception not the rule. With every day common people, in a black vs white confrontation, the black wins 85%+ of the time

True and theres a reason whites historically have been the conquerors and all the other races have been the conquered.

>literally zero proofs
i bet you have this anecdotal evidence from your wife's strong and fit BBC bf

implying top tier arm wrestling competitors and strongmen aren't "genetic freaks"

blacks are dumber, weaker, and have smaller cocks

scientifically speaking, I don't want to be racist and make assumptions, only speaking of the facts where studies exist

the natural order of things seems pretty clear

>the black wins 85%+ of the time
the black commit 85%+ of the crime. Ftfu

>here and there.
Crews probably has a decent routine and is a chill dude. You are just weak

I've watched enough fights on youtube with whites getting constantly owned to know.

this is only the case when your definition of "white" is "western white"
east yuropoor football hooligans constantly btfo every other football group

UFC may be dominated by whites because whites can actually get skilled but need I remind you a black man was the best UFC fighter of all time.
Anderson Silva. When a black can occasionally comprehend how to gain some skill he dominates.

>what is a normal distribution vs a skewed distribution

so you're saying you're a newfag that hasn't seen any nigger hate threads?

I doubt this is true. As most black men i see out in public are tiny and pathetic. The media only shows you the occasional gigga nigga then tries to make everyone think this is the norm.

The identity politics jew wants to mislead you into thinking your race, and no other factors, are an indication of superiority or inferiority. The reality is that race is more-so an indicator of genetics. I've seen niggers with weird deformities, disabilities, etc. Frankly, I see this more commonly in low-income areas. Their inferior genetics reduce their physical/mental capacity and result in less opportunity to succeed/contribute in society. I've run medical calls on whites, asians, and latinos that had super fucked mutations/deformities. Likewise, I've seen how the media likes to manipulate our social view of race by hiring actors/athletes with excellent genetics, a clean diet, and a daily routine of exercise to sway our view of the race they represent.
Air-headed fools will associate with these images the media jew creates and be blind to the truest form of inequality that elitists use to cripple your capacity to create change: wealth inequality. The pervasive, widely-disseminated image of the superior, fit, virile african is the bi-product of our enemies' campaign to weaken their opponents from the inside out. It won't matter whether you FEEL like the superior race when the people who pull the strings keep you in your place in your apartment/house/trailer park.

>best UFC fighter of all time
>not fedor emelianenko
leave newfag

whatever you say, jew

Attached: 7127d3ef14db33db5829c3c29349cc637720c5da9f7a9d79ac1f004984263177.png (662x858, 32K)

By whites I meant caucasians (including Arabs). Arabs and Europeans have always been the conquerors, both of whom have been intelligent enough to employ good militiary strategy and their people agreeable enough to work together. Niggers would blow themslves up within a couple months if you left the place to them.

Slavs are genetically the strongest race
you can try to deny this, but its a fact

Attached: 1535829854125.jpg (591x729, 72K)

His physique is still amplified by dope. Sure he may actually be as jacked as steve reeves or something if he were natty. But he more than likely is taking supplements that you dont find at your local nutrition store.

>when each of your fingers is the same size as the average american dick

black men may have an advantage with running and jumping
years of running around throwing spears will give you a slight advantage
whites spent that time on horseback and on ships
that's why whites tend to be stronger
blacks look leaner and more muscular because they are darker
look at any bodybuilding competition
notice how every single one of them uses a spray tan to emphasize their definition?

Black thugs rely on reputation to look tough. They only win fights when they suckerpunch or have a huge numerical advantage, and even then it's unlikely they win

Attached: 1531271241074.jpg (309x550, 39K)

Real strength is required in swimming, where are they then?

>a black man was the best UFC fighter of all time

Attached: gsp.jpg (552x652, 66K)

Maybe because you've been brainwashed into thinking that?

i hope you've reached 1/2/3/4 yanis

6 ft 9 in "The Mountain" in the middle.

Attached: 1536544481326.jpg (960x960, 94K)

Fedor didn't fight in the UFC dude.

Blacks are good at running with light physiques and some where speed required (fight sports). Most pumping and strength intensive sports are white dominated.

Now tell him to throw a combination together....

Besides Pele, all the great football players are white or mixer, the top 2 now being the autistic Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo

American cuck fantasies

big strong negro

Attached: her-war01s.jpg (900x628, 76K)

kek what a fucking manlet

t. people who have never been in a fight in their lives

it's a little bit different when you're not playing ufc on the xbox

Oleg Zhokh will destroy this fucker.
John Brzenk beat him easily in 2015, and now he's even scared to fight /ourguy/ Cyplenkov.

I went to a nearly all black school and lived in a all black neighborhood my whole life. It was hell.
It's not pretend like you think. They are dangerous. They are tough. They are not afraid and cowardly like you think. They fear nothing. You naive whites who didn't live like I did are delusional. Odds are you are nothing in a fight with the average black thug.
Time to get real if you want to win the race war instead of this delusional fantasy you believe in.

Why are Northern Irish so huge?

i use ufc and mma interchangeably
senimasen famalam

>The pervasive, widely-disseminated image of the superior, fit, virile african is the bi-product of our enemies' campaign to weaken their opponents from the inside out
true

So, you're admitting that whites are stronger lmao. You didn't mention any sports that require strength except football, which whites also excel at.

the average white man is taller than the average black man

Attached: tmp873988306168184832.jpg (500x320, 42K)

>1/2/3/4
thats like the first month of lifting dude

Attached: yW7MPM.gif (320x180, 1.34M)

I was waiting for one of this threads to pop up. Let's go bois! Niggers getting slammed down the shitter right fucking now.

Janusz, you might not know this, but the offensive line is white.

Blacks are faster, but whites can get stronger if they are willing to get FATTER.

White beef has to be marbled. Fuck even jews can get strong if they hit the gefilite fish hard enough. Pic related, two kike nfl linemen.

Attached: lotta matzo.jpg (2560x1060, 1.29M)

Because blacks were used as slaves in america so they were selectively chosen by physical qualities. And also I believe they are more likely to roid than white people and more often roid excessively.

Slow twitch vs fast twitch muscle fibers. You have both, but a predominance of one.
Why niggas can't into endurance and why wibois can't jump.

>the earth is round
>b-buh-but yu hasn't been to the moon so you is wrong

Absolute units surrounding that manlet in the middle

Chill with the cuckposting. Negros have no balls when they don't have 5 other niggers surrounding you.

99.9% of special forces are white men

Attached: surviving_herero.jpg (933x612, 150K)

only because they gang up on you and """""""""""trained"""""""""""" fighters are the only real fighters. street fighters are untrained pussies, most of the time trying to find someone weaker to dominate.

Whites are much more skilful and better at European football, blacks are just sloppy and get tired quickly. Look at Messi, Ronaldo. All the best midfielders are white because you need vision and to be intelligent to find players and quick thinking to play Barca’s tika taka style, not just running aimlessly down a basketball court.

>ignores football, soccer, basketball, track& field, boxing, mma

You gotta remember the average black thug doesn't fight even remotely fair and has no ounce of honor in battle. They fight in groups, and the second they're one vs one'ing someone they fucking take off.

t. bouncer in a popular tourist nightclub

can someone add a 5'11'' and 6'0'' to that

stop that
that's literally the one thing that rustles my jimmies most on Jow Forums
never post that again

That's the thing, their balls are literally bigger than yours. Why are you so out of touch with reality? This thread is full of delusional idiots who didn't live among the blacks for years like I did.

I know the truth about blacks more than almost all of you, you are all like delusional babies compared to me. I lived among them for 18 years unwillingly.

come on maccanon, you'll get there, just keep on lifting

Attached: 1533978082534.png (750x423, 391K)

I guess you're new then lol

if you see a nig with muscels 100% guaranteed he's using steroids and human growth hormones

Attached: genocide-2.jpg (470x313, 42K)

nice line, you cuck.

they are meeting in november, don't call this Canadian a cuck.

Lol faggot

Holy shit how many balls have you fondled? This is full cuck cuckposting.

>their balls are literally bigger than yours.
They're demonstrably not, because I have huge balls.

You can keep LARPing as a ghetto punk getting bullied by jamal all you want. My balls will not suddenly shrink from your cuckposting.

i am at 1/2/3/4
i get rustled when my effort is trivialized

not exactly, but there are more fucking RED INDIANS than niggers in specialf forces lol.

rabbi plz

fuck, I take it back then
you'll get there

Attached: 1511888312692.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

This level of delusion makes me hope ya'll lose the race war. You don't even know the enemy.

have you checked?

Fist fighting literally does not matter in the slightest in war so?

it's literally american cuck fetishism
>haha wouldnt it be funny if this big black guy with a really deep voice and a bbc raped you in prison/fucked your wife/smoked weed and said a joke
it's basically giving pats on the back to niggers from limp wrist faggots
also jews love promoting that shit etc

Wow, horrible take.

I live in Hammond jiggawatt capital and all these people are correct. You just have to go back to milking your fake BBC slaves to virtue signal. Good bye jew it wasn't nice meeting you

Not really, all fights go to the ground and if you have trained in ground fighting g you will win the fight.