This is the police

>You just called other people 'faggots'. You also marginalised a certain group of people defining them as 'commies'. Both is highly discriminatory and offensive. You are commiting several hate speech offenses, reputation damages as well as slander. Not only have i inform you that you getting charged by law, your ISP will immediately informed and due to our new zero-hate speech policy, your Internet connection will be deactivated for indefinite time. Thanks for your understanding. Sincerly, your local Police unit.

how do you react?

Attached: webANXPoliceWomenofDallas.jpg (700x422, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vidlii.com/watch?v=U02ha4okG3b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well I don't live in Germany so I tell them to suck my 1st amendment, Hanz

In the US we have freedom of speech and don't live in an authoritarian government.

... he said with no irony at all.

>f*Male police

lol what a joke I'd just close the door on them and watch them call for male backup.

vidlii.com/watch?v=U02ha4okG3b

Cops could stop enforcing the bullshit but they won’t

Reminds me of a joke.

-Police!Open the door!
-But i called hookers not the police.
-Your neighbors called us,open the door!
-Well they called you let them fuck you,am gona waith for the hookers.

GTFO dog fucker, you're the one with (((language laws))) and who's government chops kids dicks off at gun point as young as 6, but you've got weed so you're free (like the North Koreans)

Attached: 6y.jpg (640x636, 78K)

>German police girls

Attached: 1415556479995.jpg (276x280, 21K)

Anyone have that webm?

Hurr durr black people point guns at police and get shot therefore the US is a police state

Attached: 7boxxies.jpg (257x320, 21K)

Lethal violence in lawful defense of the United States Constitution.

I only shitpost at the local library anyway.

would that be a problem?

Attached: polizeichen.jpg (1200x630, 88K)

I'd love to see my neighbors face when the police kick his door in. Serves him right to leave his wifi open. haven't paid for internet for nearly a year now.

Just currious has that ever been used to justify standing up to the state? Because pretty sure they throw you in prison for 40 years getting raped every day and do everything they can to keep you alive

She's in need of some liberating

Attached: let_it_bleed_liberators_by_nikitakartinginboxru-d8w9f6n.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Slap the stupid bitch silly and watch her cry.

FPBP

source on quote faggot?

I'd let the one farthest left cuff me anytime she wanted.

1st ammendment

I'd rather die emaciated and in chains, knowing I died for something, then living and being a sheep.

We don't have hate speech laws, this is a free country. Sorry Gunther, I can't relate.

2-5-4-1-3

I shoot them with my AR15 ghost gun. The second amendment protects the first you commie faggots.

That’s Achmed. But same can be said to Mohammed of Britainistan.

Objection, commies aren't people

Sorry sir, i dont live in germany

>how do you react?
Invite them in. They wouldn't be so mean if they had snuggle time with me.

faggots aren't people so you can't call people faggots
commies aren't people so you can't call people commies
you're discriminating against the rational and scientific
if you enforce against hate speech, it's hate action, and in the words of Marshal Mathers, I find you offensive for finding me offensive.
reputation is a social construct
stealing internet is against the law and since hateful actions are acceptable, you have supple flesh and I have a whip. You said it was OK.
Though it is also a social construct, I am a Muslim and you are not shariah compliant.

1st Amendment Lawsuit time.