Term "based" coined by a black rapper

>term "based" coined by a black rapper
>"pepe the frog" potsmoking hippy comic character created by a liberal college student
>Jow Forums created to discuss asian cartoons
>term "redpill" created by trannies

Why can't white nationalists create anything original of their own?

Attached: 1528085497318.jpg (452x530, 42K)

cringe

Attached: 1533931444585.png (327x318, 127K)

>why cant liberals get presidens elected?

cringe

Attached: 1535867520585.jpg (680x543, 39K)

Almost everyone in the art and entertainment industry are leftists. Conservatards can't into creativity

shit responses

>term redpill created by trannies

Attached: arnie.jpg (613x380, 46K)

Attached: 1534242712432.jpg (707x737, 137K)

Op searched “how to greenext” before posting

We learned from the best Shlomo.

cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 1535274154226.png (527x677, 341K)

nobody on Jow Forums is a white nationalist, they're genuinely just all civilizationists explaining how and why organized society is collapsing and the other side just screams louder about racism and white nationalism to try to ignore them.

okay like why are you here if you're just going to shit on the main demographic of this board like fuck off back to discord byee

being creative is usually associated with the left part of your brain, the most emotional and feeling-driven one
conservatism are autistic children that can't make anything

Thigg :DDDD

Imagine those thighs wrapped around you while she sits on your face.

what does getting an assjob feel like
of a thigh job?
I wanna stick my dick between her thighs

That girl has a cute face but her legs look creepy and disgusting

Why do you guys always type like 15 year old girls. It’s cringey as fuck.

Attached: 1527814968826.png (640x589, 287K)

Really cringe.

Attached: DfoOCQKU0AAnwKJ.jpg (610x368, 41K)

Attached: sagejpg.jpg (615x615, 94K)

yikes

Attached: 1527536852145.gif (500x346, 471K)

that slut would be a dime if you kept the skull crusher thighs but got a less retarded face

Pepe looks like a nigger too, like one of those nigger kids in Africa, white men need a proper mascot

look at this raging millennial leaftoid

Realy? I would have said it's the other way round.

IDC I just want to cum in that girl's asshole and send her back dripping to her cuck dad

>tries to fit in
You feminized fags stick out like soar thumbs

Attached: 8F65856E-33F6-4B66-8756-6082BA98EA37.jpg (1500x1000, 226K)

based and redpilled

Attached: 1517463299519.jpg (645x651, 55K)

Arab liar, we're all JIDF. This is a Jewish board. Israel #1

>byee

Left part of your brain is logical and controls right side of your body
Right one is emotion driven and controls left side of your body

>science

Attached: 1517021410730 (1).gif (413x243, 51K)

To make something new is relatively easy and requires little creativity. To co-opt something and to take it from what it used to mean into what you want it to mean takes cleverness and effort.

Big cope. Most jewish way of thinking i've ever heard

Redpill is a reference to the Matrix you nigger.

Look up who created the matrix you absolute fucktard

Attached: 1536264302149.jpg (684x529, 76K)

>Most jewish way of thinking i've ever heard

Now who's coping? Jews create disorder because disorder is easiest to manipulate. Changing the narrative and social undercurrent of memes, fads and existing creative elements and reshaping them into something orderly is subversive, but in the same way the Family Unit and treating people based upon merit, are considered "subversive" to the new agenda and established order.

Try again if you'd like.

Attached: 1395308622314.jpg (227x180, 9K)

>Diversity is our strength!

The point is to take from urbanite like strong conqueror ancestor... Dionysian exaltation... A return to the spirit of the bronze age... Revolt of vitalism -- Destruction of the cities in fire!

Attached: henri camille danger.jpg (941x1200, 271K)

based and redpilled

You know this board is called politically INcorrect... right?
You know what memes are... right?

>"holocaust" created by Jews

ha ha nice one have a sip bro

Attached: 1536011782744.jpg (970x674, 80K)

If you're so creative, then why isn't Hillary president.

Why would you ignore the centuries and centuries of artists who would be considered far-right extremists by today's standards?

Was he the one who used it in the context we do? No.

We did. White nationalism.

>he
did you even look up who created it? it's two tranny siblings.

imagine being that size and wearing women like a condom

Unironically, Peterson and other psychologists have talked about this. In most cases "left wing" people are more prone to openness, which means they are more expressive and exhibitionist in every regard. I'm creative, but not very prone to openness at all. So I mostly just work on my music or draw, tell stories etc... Nothing for money and very few things I let the rest of the world in on. The whole thing stems from this, there is a lot of confusion surrounding it and I don't think anyone can really control the way they are made. I wish more conservative people were into fine art and it's one of the few things I care about when shit posting, getting younger guys (mostly when they are compelled to be creative) to care about their cultural heritage and to dedicate some energy to that regularly because it will literally make you depressed and worse off in life if you can't fulfill that urge to create or w/e it is. I just don't feel sane if I don't make some music or just do something creative.

They were leftists by their times standards

Jow Forums is multicultural and inclusive.

Kek

>1 post by this ID
sage and move on folks

dont see what that has to do with anything

Because it's funnier to seize the memes of production comrade.

Been lurking on this board for years boyo went to a faggy art/biz school saw the literal mind virus that is the “progressive” groupthink. Reallized how not free thinking it is. Pretty conservative, Also very skilled in muh drawing and art. There are skilled artists who dont fall into the usual lefty meme artists. We just gotta keep our mouths shut within the faggy art community so we can get those “intellectuals” to buy our shit

Attached: 7C7673E1-9E3C-4BFD-A09D-8E3DEBA4AE8E.jpg (1536x2048, 1.26M)

Their nazi symbol wasn’t even their own but stolen from people that have yet to invent the loo lol they are pathetic where every scientific breakthrough is by Jews and every product is made by Asians and all the labor comes from Hispanics.

Because it is easier to seize a symbol that is already in the public consciousness.

>he's against cultural appropriation

pretty clear that the creators of the Matrix got MKultra'd my dude

>be OP
>complete aids infested faggot
neck urself u kike worshipping nigger

Attached: 1512701918124.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Source on them thighs

Attached: 1537080670677.jpg (720x855, 66K)

The second a man creates, the creation is no longer in his control.

Copyright laws would like to have a word with you.

That’s deep sage

very, very unfunny finishing line. wow. that fell flat

99.99% it was created by a 70 year old boomer on facebook

Majority of all artists in all industries were conservatives or liberals until the 60s or 70s, they just not sperged out about politics that much as liberals and leftys.
Also, you consume things from a specified group and them says that nothing exist beyond you box, kek, what an alienated faggot.
Go there eat what the mass media provides to you an think the world summarizes on that and that if an artist is not a crazy political jerk he doesn't exist because mass media did not sold it to you, nigger.

>term "redpilled" created by trannies
There was a time they were men.

they will always be men

you're alright

i thought it was funny desu

Attached: 1533594109360.jpg (1024x584, 43K)

oh well.
You're right.
getting sleepy guys.
time to hang up my maga hat.
let's close those peepers.
>assuming this board was created by white nationalists not that the entirety of the internet understands race realism and nationalism currently so the memetic language of this board reflects the current zeitgeist like it always does

Attached: IMG_20170527_222122.jpg (540x960, 198K)

lol