Do blacks really commit more rapes than other races

Attached: honk.jpg (968x864, 180K)

sauce

No means yes

Дa блять, я yжe cyкa зaeбaлcя блять, eбaнныe нeгpы и чypки, oдни нacильники дpyгиe пeдoфилы.

Would Naruto really do that?

Because of the white booze, black are pure and innocent creatures free of sin without the white man.

well i love guts more, soooooooo.

I told Kakashi on you and he said Sasuke is going to fuck you in the ass so hard you won't be able to stop yourself from cumming.

Yes

Fbi Crime statistics 2016. Feel free to find my source yourself.

Goblin Slayer
You'll come for the rape, you will stay for the autistic manlet doomguy, cause there will be no more rape.

Attached: 1521392120870.png (1537x769, 314K)

No, Amerindians are tied with them for rates of sexual violence.

yes

Attached: Crime in the US - rape in NYC [8].jpg (682x1100, 319K)

All I can say is that blacks are responsible for approximately 99% of the interracial rape in the United States.

Attached: rape_stats.jpg (857x1046, 123K)

Source, because some of you fags are too lazy to look up the links.

Attached: rape_stats2.png (1541x1181, 556K)

You aren't even American faggot

This only proves that wh*te men are racist

yes

All interracial sex is rape. Tell the women.

>honk

Attached: 1523932495445.png (870x1290, 919K)

This this this degenerate weebo..read things instead of your rape cartoons

this is the most based and redpilled anime i've ever read

Souce on black rape doujinsh so I can fap.

Nigger

>honk

Attached: 1bAmAwF.jpg (337x474, 75K)

fucking based!

only almost all the time

kind of hard having interracial rape when you're both of the same race lol :^)
>ps not defending niggers, just wanted to point out how easly a flaw can be found in your sentence

based goblin slayer

hoping i didn't get the rape incorrect.

>t. mixanigger

every shill topic today is about niggers. what are they trying to slide?

>you're not allowed to save images of american crime statistics if you're not american
You're the faggot here

>cause there will be no more rape
I feel so used

Attached: 1176772850104.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Sauce?
Clearly not watamote

Based Drunken Whites

Have you never met a nigger irl? Are you some sheltered rich jew or white faggot that thinks minority military aged males are all potential doctors and laywers?

this graph is racist af

Niggers are just the symptoms of a bigger problem; the Juden.

I stopped to think about it, and I concluded that you are correct. It is the Jews.

>whites win in drunking
must be the white nigger Irish

It’s the Slavs, all the top alcohol consuming countries are in Eastern Europe

see the statistics yourselves

what happened in 2004 to cut it in half vs previous year?

I live in Sweden, but no one will rape me =(

Even google agrees.

Attached: a29bf8d94ae1845a8f278314f907d976.png (1577x525, 182K)

That data is actually say that blacks are the SUSPECTS more often, but it's actual LATINOS who get arrested the most for it.

If anything, it's saying that Mexicans is sending over its rapists.

They neutered image search because of this btw

Attached: main-qimg-71f35b39ce6075ba2ef2ce22bf898ffc-c.jpg (602x1071, 133K)

If the average Mexican is a rapist, then are they sending their rapists or just sending average Mexicans? rly makes you think

The average Mexican is like 4" tops.
>rape

In the last side story chapter there are more rape

depend if you count the times white women enjoyed it

While it is true that most rape attacks are by black males,, what's interesting and worth analysing is that most cases of pedophilia are by White males... over 70%.. Implications... up to you to decide..
Interestingly,, the only group wo refute this is daily stormer

Attached: kidii fid.jpg (640x640, 114K)

>kidii fid

Does that stand for "kiddy fiddler", Shlomo?

And are you also counting Hispanics, Jews and Arabs as White?

Holy shit, can you fucking leafs post one decent comment in your entire fucking miserable shitty lives?

goblin slayer is a shit manga that got mildly popular by having rape fetish bait for stupid faggots

And how many cases niggers raping kids in africa are not reported?

Attached: lynching-africa-man-burn-death-necklacing.jpg (832x460, 49K)

So? Its redpilled, nigger.

Africans generally prefer fully developed women.. it shows in their preference of bustier, fatter females. and older females. Whites generally prefer slimmer females so naturally they would be attracted to kids more than blacks who would find older grannies sexy compared to whites......

Attached: 20160904.jpg (1500x1000, 412K)

whats the manga?

>black women are so undesirable that in a population of 300+ million exactly 0 are raped by white men

It is the Jews, because all this bullshit was brought by Lawyers, and US Law is subverted and heavily infiltrated by Jews.
Almost all the problems in the Western World are rooted on Lawyers monopolizing all the ruling power. Lawyers then shaped the world towards Lawyer's Utopia. And what is a Lawyer's Utopia?
- Endless and Extremely Expensive lawsuits.
- Stratospheric rate of Divorces in which huge sums of value exchange hands.
- Policies and Laws meant to increase the odds of having lots of Crime and accidents.
- Laws that can barely be understood full of tiny loopholes to exploit them, requiring hiring lawyers to decipher them.
One day I sit down to write all of society's problems and all of them are there by design for the sole benefit of Lawyers, who thrive on human misery. Lawyers are scum.

>one post by this id
OP, I...

Niggers rape plenty of children (and that includes tons of black mothers on their sons), but as blacks never call the police, they only make the statistics whenever they rape a white kiddo, friend. Luckily that's not easy for them.
But when they rape kids, they are the most brutal and violent. The niggers on sexual abuse databases are truly the worst of the worst. Complete savages. That's why people lynched them.

Um...no. The ONLY crime catagory where whites beat black is alchohol related, you niggers rape and diddle more kids too.
How does it feel to pretend to be a nigger?

Nigs rape and molest more children than whites.

Attached: brap.png (241x573, 133K)