Sweden, GET RID OF THIS FAGGOT

This disgusting waste of human flesh has they ability to use sophistry like the best Talmudic Rabbi ever could. -So what's happen with SD's prospect's for a coalition?

Attached: FloodGateOpener.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPG6L3Sv06w
youtube.com/watch?v=Om0QydWrTao&feature=youtu.be&t=94
youtube.com/watch?v=66zcopp7HDY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>amerimutt

Gypsy, did you get tired of harassing Swedes for pocket change in Stockholm?

*Happening

Excuse my intrusion, but how dense really are you? For your information, dear "white" friend I am a proud slav with no Indian heritage, unlike you, an amalgamation of races.

Whiter than you'll ever be.

I shall leave this image here, and let you ponder about what a complete moron you are. Your reply only proves that you are incapable of anything other than playground rhethorics. Farewell, "white" friend.

Attached: 1534189011291.png (1440x747, 514K)

I worked with romanians and they are based and good workers.

It should be illegal to have him stand closer than 1000 meters tof a Swedish flag.

He's getting booted out in a few days. It's going to be really amusing to watch. I'm going to celebrate the vote with cake and a bottle of Törley (fuck France).

the swedes need to throw that arrogant fuck in the garbage forever, but this is up to them not us
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPG6L3Sv06w

He is on the way out already amerimutt.
/thread

they ask where heavy metal came from and wonder why there is so much of it from here....

how could that ever happen? what fueled this?

well here you have the original

Nice, but who will replace him? the (M)anlet?

Well, it's between one of several slimy globalist cucks so who exactly gets the position matters relatively little

An M+KD conservative government supported by SD would be an ideal outcome. After the next election we may see an M+KD+SD conservative coalition. Kristersson isn't trustworthy, but he'll do alright as long as he knows he's being watched.

You Svens, planning on doing anything? or just waiting 4 more years till the ShitSkins start voting en mass?

loki sits on the corner, laughing at you, so pleased, you are mine he says

the americans go russians russians russians, little do they know, it's loki, it was always him

kek

You Swedes should really considering go after Bonnier AB Media.

Attached: Ricky snickers.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Will take a few more riots or terror attacks before people get pissed off enough to mobilize en masse.

Something hit a nerve?

Attached: 1529054692974.jpg (320x320, 14K)

sooner or later he will start to spam his music here too, it's this fiddle thing he got going on there

just like hitler he starts to build up for it, then it comes like here
youtube.com/watch?v=Om0QydWrTao&feature=youtu.be&t=94

great music mate

kek! where have you been all week? grindahval was 2-3 weeks ago we have been missing you

the grind has to come to me, i don't leave my village

did you hear about the sea lion though, turns out htiler was right all along just watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=66zcopp7HDY

Attached: 1533161919488.jpg (790x837, 77K)

We don't have to. Bonnier have suffered massive economic losses and they're selling off central parts of the company as we speak. And despite their shilling for the new EU laws, they're only going to be hurt by them since ad revenue is central to their operations. In a few years, the Bonnier empire will no longer exist. People are so obsessed with memes that they can't even smell the victory when it's within their reach.

anyways you have to take over after me, against these whale loving homos. I must sleep now, good you finally came at least

Well, all I knew was that this Kike-Owned Media Empire was a major propagator of the Swedecuck "Humanitarian" self-suicide sophistry. Glad to hear they are failing.

Virtually all mainstreams newspapers here are practically bleeding money lately.

Rest well tired Svens, may you dream of ancient fairy-tales of trolls in your woods...

Same in the US. Unfortunately the Media Jew has just switched his venue to the interwebs.

If I could, I would murder every single Swedish politcian, except for Jimmie and nationalists like NMR

Anyone know how Finland got so lucky as to only have around 2,000 Jews living there?

Or at least banish them permanently to hell. ;)

Same. Romanians are white and good people, but Swedes think that romanians=gypsys

and you are a stupid swede, you are a homo and you love whales!
see you have to go like this, I go to bed now, but you have to keep that up. swedes love whale and homosexuals

good night

t. (40% +) 56% Gypsy

Attached: 1438170408689.png (1598x960, 845K)

They love being cucks, it won't happen

The rightwing all want to remove him.
Mind you this is what actually happend during the recent election:
>the rightwing+SD got allmost 60%
For thr first time in ages, has the left lost THAT hard.

Attached: 1536702543066.gif (540x304, 1.49M)

you really believe that? It's more like 82 percentage = globalist shills and SD = center-right civcucks.

The only "right" in Sweden is SD.

The newspapers don't survive on the internet either. They've paywalled basically all content, and no young people are willing to pay for that shit.

whales can go fuck their own blowholes

I know. We can still have our hopes up that they will grow a proper backbone... vi kan alltid drömma.

Obviously Romanians are white. I was just going tit for tat with him, because he called me amerimutt. Gypsies are as much a plague on Romania as they are on Sweden. I know my history, If Prince Vlad didn't hold off the Ottomans all might have been lost 600ish years ago.

Min fantasi är inte tillräckligt bra. Svensk politik idag är bara SD och anti-SD. Svart/vit dumhet

>they won't just tax the swedish people more to guarantee that we won't lose their "quality journalism"

Sorry, I didn't mean to question your knowledge. My point was how most Swedes view Romanians as gypsys

No problem, Bro.

Vi får alla flytta till Skåne. Sd fick fasen 30+ i alla kommuner o landstinget.

I guess Scania is less cucked. Must be because they are closed to Based Denmark.