BRETT KAVANAUGH THREAD

Brett Kavanaugh is in hot water. His accuser has now come out of anonymity. Her name is Christine Blasey Ford.

>Original New Yorker Story by Ronan Farrow, investigative journalist who broke the Harvey Weinstein story
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/a-sexual-misconduct-allegation-against-the-supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaugh-stirs-tension-among-democrats-in-congress

>Article with the name reveal of the alleged victim
washingtonpost.com/investigations/california-professor-writer-of-confidential-brett-kavanaugh-letter-speaks-out-about-her-allegation-of-sexual-assault/2018/09/16/46982194-b846-11e8-94eb-3bd52dfe917b_story.html?utm_term=.b2131de98595&noredirect=on

>Remember Judge Clarence Thomas’s nomination?
nytimes.com/1991/10/12/us/the-thomas-nomination-excerpts-from-senate-s-hearings-on-the-thomas-nomination.html?pagewanted=12

Do you believe the allegations? If not, what discrepancies do you see in Mrs. Ford’s story? If the story is false, should Mrs. Feinstein and Mrs. Ford be sued for slander? Will this cost Kavanaugh the nomination?

Attached: 4871BECB-A328-4097-BAF3-A1EFA9B17429.jpg (600x417, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weeklystandard.com/john-mccormack/kavanaugh-classmate-named-in-letter-strongly-denies-allegations-of-misconduct
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're just going to force it through, and laugh at the leftist tears. Annoying as their strategy is, the solution is to just laugh off their accusations, and vote him in anyway. Giving in to their tactics GUARANTEES that they will use them again. We just need to make it clear that their strategy will only result in us doing the opposite of what they want.

>innocent until proven guilty

Attached: 1533866179559.jpg (595x587, 54K)

And once we exterminate the Dems, we will be helping our country even more. I don't think you quite understand, we want to kill every last leftist. We don't give a fuck about some teenage guy touching some teenage girl's tits. We intend to cut the tits off of the leftist cunts before we behead them and fuck their neckholes. The leftists need to die. Period. Any and all tactics to achieve this are justified.

False flagger detected

Who gives a fuck about something that happened in high school?

Why can't they find the Russians who hacked the elections tho?

FBI already said theyre not launching a criminal investigation

Dems are done. Trump will have 6 supreme court picks by the time hes done. He already has 2, and when Ruth "Darth Bader" Ginessberg dies in 3 months due to severe muscular atrophy (she hasnt walked in 35 years) he gets another.
Then repeat for 3 picks again if he wins re election.

Imagine.
He will have the ENTIRE supreme court

Just a suggestion. Please make a will and hire an executor.

You know what's funny about this?

In 2018 it's not surprising.

I assume at this point any woman that you've ever known can accuse you of rape and put you in "hot water". No evidence necessary.

>tfw give a fuck about what didn't happen in high school

What? I'm just offering constructive criticism of some bait. Calm down.

>Christine Blasey Ford
>research psychologist

Attached: 1403232215412.jpg (300x394, 27K)

Where are the proofs? :D:DD

>being pro white hurts conservatives and whites

Kek, no, i actually helps a lot, takes the currently bestiality culture in to question. What hurts whites and conservatives is the lack of efficient mass propaganda and time.
As time passes the propaganda machine gets powerful and the current minds of the people get more prone to accept some ideas that were much less accepted years ago. This happened before and is happening now, if people like Trump and its likes remain in power for a long time we will face change on thinking and thats the only way to bring back society from bestiality world and neomenchevics plan to destroy current civilization.

EXCUSE ME NO QUOTING ALLOWED IN SOPA DE MONKEY ZONE

Whats the statute of limitations on a rape that didn't occur?

about never and a day

if you liberal it is 10000000 CENTURIES!

infinite when it comes to left wing conspiracies. this is about the time the dems create their own alex jones

If it was in DC 10-15 years

Pay some "natural born liar" bitch to accuse him of something that supposedly happened 30 years ago.
No evidence.
Morons actually take this seriously and don't see it for what it is.

its over

Attached: 1477120341301.jpg (1620x599, 224K)

I can't wait till I go up for my job review for that big promotion next month to find out how many women I've raped.

Wouldn't surprise me if he did something sketchy, but that 200 grand debt for baseball tickets is the weirdest thing associated with him.

Depends how much the media is willing to hype the accusers claims.

Sage these threads. All the same content.

They all started at the same time

she looked like a chubby dude trying to transition

Attached: DnPCImrX4AkJCWN.jpg (183x222, 16K)

Heard that before

how long until we can start ignoring women forever?

rape shouldn't be a crime. that's how you breed women, you bring them into your house and then you fuck the shit out of them. they can't call that rape, wtf.

She's a professor of psychology statistics so she crunched the numbers and realized there was a 120% chance that she had been raped at least once by Kavanaugh.

kav could squash this by taking a lie detector himself.

i agree he shouldnt have to, but theres alot at stake here for him not to.

glowing

Attached: gitd.jpg (980x705, 103K)

why you so mad bitch?

desperate leftists. Liberals need to stop co-opting real tragedies.

>registered democrat california university professor

It's okay. We get it.

The real issue that arises here, should false rape accusers be sent to jail for the same period of time as rapists?

Attached: 1383469440613.jpg (337x367, 56K)

NOT JUST THAT, GOY
but anyone who confirms h can be in contagious "hot water" til the end of the midterms

Attached: e7e.jpg (750x404, 124K)

BEcause you all need to die, bitch. You intend to make us your slaves, and raid our savings and paychecks to support endless waves of shitskin immigrants, bitch. For this, you deserve to die. No free stuff. Except for hot lead, delivered to your head at 3000 fps.

I see articles mentioning her lawyer administered a polygraph test and she past but with no other further info or exact results. I am going to assume some manipulation of truth is going on here since they are being vague about it am I right?

Seems like everybody rapes somebody except for Bill Clinton.

I had thought the same thing. I have no doubt she was probably assaulted by four boys from an elitist DC boys school back in high school as her therapists notes outline, and she would have passed a polygraph with flying colors on these details. I'd be curious what questions were asked and what her responses were. You think we'll see them? I kind of doubt it.

Now try asking her if Kavanaugh was the one who sexually assaulted her. This whole thing reeks to high heaven. Just sounds like an event that probably did occur at the hands of other teens, but that is just vague enough for them to desperately try to pin now on Kavanaugh in order to block his USSC nom.

>Guy who she said saved her denies it
>Doesn’t get mentioned till 2012, when she visits a shrink and doesn’t even mention a name
>(((Feinstein))) tried to hide it from the entire committee till right before a vote to stall
>FBI has already said they won’t investigate
Yes, yes how convenient

>hez a good boi
>he dindu nuffin wrong

Lie detectors aren't admissable as evidence and can be faked easily so it doesn't even matter

If the lawyer SHE chose to represent her administered it (or hired someone to) that’s extremely suspect. Those are not reliable and they could of thrown vague, shitty questions that had nothing to do with specifically Kavanaugh.

NO BILL OJ DIDN'T KILL ANYBODY
HAHAHA

The left is trying to Roy Moore him. They found absolutely fucking nothing during the hearings. Now they are going to attempt to try, sentence, and execute him in the court of public opinion. Their politicians will use this as an excuse to claim their vote against him is not a petty obstructive party line vote.

It is extremely obvious. Have they forgotten they have their own elections coming up in November? Because this behavior is NOT going to help them. Non-lefty retard Democrats will either stay at home or vote Republican.

Attached: 85B2E652-5960-4C3A-90CA-5003A5106DE0.gif (490x506, 2.69M)

BUT HE ADMITTED HE WAS GOING TO HANG NIGGERS FROM TREES AND DENY WOMEN THE RIGHT TO ABORT

AND ALSO GUNS

AND ASTHMA! WE'RE ALL GOING TO BE BREATHING THROUGH STRAWS BECAUSE THIS MONSTER HATES THE EARTH AND WON'T PASS CARBON TAXES

All of this dirty disgusting shit that has happened the last two years I really hope the right mans up and throws back when the dems are back in. Everything the media called the republicans during Obama's years, "the party of obstruction" is happening here in spades and it's ok when they do it because it's justified because to a liberal the republicans are evil caricatures so it's ok to bend the rules against them. We need the republicans to go and another right leaning party to take their place I don't think they care about this country anymore, just maintaining power, keeping old people happy and whoever pays them.

Liberals have been hyperbolic for so long, I wouldn't believe it if they raised a real concern.

Lynching is a premeditated extrajudicial killing by a group. It is most often used to characterize informal public executions by a mob in order to punish an alleged transgressor, or to intimidate a group. It is an extreme form of informal group social control such as charivari, skimmington, riding the rail, and tarring and feathering, and often conducted with the display of a public spectacle for maximum intimidation. It is to be considered an act of terrorism and punishable by law.[1][2] Instances of lynchings and similar mob violence can be found in every society.[3][4][5

It might actually be over for him

Just takes one dumb cunt Republican senator to flip

The origins of the word "lynch" are obscure, but it likely originated during the American revolution. The verb comes from the phrase "Lynch Law", a term for a punishment without trial. Two Americans during this era are generally credited for coining the phrase: Charles Lynch and William Lynch, who both lived in Virginia in the 1780s. Charles Lynch has the better claim, as he was known to have used the term in 1782, while William Lynch is not known to have used the term until much later. There is no evidence that death was imposed as a punishment by either of the two men.[10] In 1782, Charles Lynch wrote that his assistant had administered "Lynch's law" to Tories "for Dealing with Negroes, &c."[11

McConnell already gave into their strategy in Alabama, everyone said this was coming once they got Roy Moore on 40 year old fanfiction.

Just remember, accusing your opponents of rape and pedophilia is a winning strategy! Numerous democrats have already been outed, it's time to up the ante

Attached: geffen.jpg (1100x619, 87K)

>we

>"Hah this anonymous letter to the FBI will be his downfall!"
>FBI didn't care
>"Shit, what if we put a name to it and just accused him with no evidence?"

How long until he's a judge? I know nothing of burger courts

It's so obvious how they are escalating as this fails but partisan politics are so bad no one cares on the left and if the right does this, the media will just ignore it or demonize the right. Something has got to give here this isn't healthy.

I believe it's true.

Kavanaugh was just horny drunk teen.

Ultimately Mark Judge needs to be found and his story needs to either be in favor of Christine or Brett.

Conservashits are ok with a rapist sitting on the Supreme Court. Sounds about right.

Lie detectors have 50% success rate, which means they literally don't detect lies at all, it's pure pseudo-science.

Attached: 1437698640511-0.jpg (622x297, 76K)

He already has

And he said it’s BS

weeklystandard.com/john-mccormack/kavanaugh-classmate-named-in-letter-strongly-denies-allegations-of-misconduct
>It's just absolutely nuts. I never saw Brett act that way

Sage.

Two scoops
Two terms
Two justices
Two minutes

>when I make this troll pretend post I should select the gay flag it will up my troll points heh heh

It doesn't matter. This is a pretend and extend strategy. Dems will do a full court press until the weak links in the repub party relent out of fear for their seats to delay the hearing. Once delays if dems get the house, trump will not get a single solitary thing done, period. And they will get repubs to capitulate, so it's over. Feinstein's trick of hiding the report till the last second works.

They should have asked her if she had been drinking as well and if she had been flirting with Brett.

I used to say I didn’t know which were worse, Republicans or Democrats. Democrats have done a lot these past two years to prove to me they’re worse. The problem with Republicans is they’re still trying to “play fair” and will cross the aisle in a vote here and there. They also have their fair share of career politicians who place their bribes before country. Otherwise, we’d have a wall already. But, no - They want to keep their big-business buddies happy with their domestic slave labor. A lot of Republicans also quietly want to keep their jobs and not rock the boat. They simply have not done enough to help forward many of Trump’s campaign promises. That is definitely going to hurt them in November.

>They found absolutely fucking nothing during the hearings.
what is:
>hiding his documents from 4 years he worked in Bush WH
>memos justifying torture
>prior ruling that said NSA spying is legal
>couldn't say if a sitting pres can be indicted
>couldn't say if he ever had contact with Trump lawyers
>couldn't say why he gets donations from libertarian think tanks
>couldn't say whether the government is allowed to discriminate based on skin color
yep, clearly dems found nothing

Original journalist who broke the Harvey Weinstein story. I thought she'd been primed. It was a bit too Hollywood.

>We

fpbp

Democrats are not people and shouldn't be treated as such.

Ignore everything they do and just keep going.

And then the blue wave happens, they put it to 24 justices and appoint a bunch of dems.
Womp womp

very society has had forms of extrajudicial punishments, including murder. The legal and cultural antecedents of American lynching were carried across the Atlantic by migrants from the British Isles to colonial North America. Collective violence was a familiar aspect of the early modern Anglo-American legal landscape. Group violence in the British Atlantic was usually nonlethal in intention and result. In the seventeenth century, in the context of political turmoil in England and unsettled social and political conditions in the American colonies, there arose rebellions and riots that took multiple lives.[17] In the United States, during the decades before the Civil War (sometimes called the Antebellum era), free Blacks, Latinos in the South West, and runaways were the objects of racial lynching.[18]

So, absolutely nothing.

A good measure that you are on the losing side, when your media attacks a politician because he keeps his promises.

GONNA RESPOND FAGGOT? MIKE SPOKE OUT ALREADY. HER SAVIOR ALREADY CALLED HER A LIAR

Just some crack shit

Mark said:

“I have no recollection of that.”

"It's just absolutely nuts. I never saw Brett act that way,"

"I can recall a lot of rough-housing with guys. It was an all-boys school, we would rough-house with each other. I don't remember any of that stuff going on with girls."

Gotta love how fraternal bothers are ride & die for each other even when both know they did something wrong.

But didn't you say Mike would be the deciding factor? He already spoke. Brett is innocent. The cunt said Mike saved her, and yet he's saying it didn't happen.

Just kill yourself if you are going to believe a liberal whore.

Clearly it never even happened.

The accuser, as a psychologist, knows damn well lie detectors don't work and probably knows how to game them. I also guarantee she's one those who went into it to treat herself.

t. M.A. Psychology

Attached: 29.jpg (225x225, 11K)

C O P E
O
P
E

He's just a leftist shill, they don't believe in the truth.

This bitch could bite through rebar.

Its all that can be done living under the man Soros rigged the election for.

>>hiding his documents from 4 years he worked in Bush WH
1.) Never proven or demonstrated.

>memos justifying torture
2.) Not illegal then or now you cuck.

>prior ruling that said NSA spying is legal
3.) He ruled that metadata spying is consistent with the fourth amendment, which it is. The analog is the government being allowed to track where mail is going and where it is from without actually reading the message.

>couldn't say if a sitting pres can be indicted

4.) Because that was beyond the scope of the congressional hearing- he is not supposed to make judgements on his own.

>couldn't say if he ever had contact with Trump lawyers

5.) Irrelevant to the scope of the congressional hearing. Trump is still considered innocent before proven guilty, except by faggot communists like you who need to kill themselves.

>couldn't say why he gets donations from libertarian think tanks
6.) Geeiwonderwhy.jpeg

>couldn't say whether the government is allowed to discriminate based on skin color

7.) See 4 and then kill yourself.

Attached: serveimage.gif (404x538, 59K)

Democrats are people doe

Wrong

>wait till we see what the witness says
>the witness speaks and doesn't say what you want
>heh what a liar

Liberalism is a mental disorder. Why can't we say the same thing about the rape accuser then?

>Wouldn't surprise me if he did something sketchy, but that 200 grand debt for baseball tickets is the weirdest thing associated with him.
Explain

>Do i believe the allegations?
>woman suddenly appears at a miraculous point in time to delay something that needs to be done quickly before November THREE FUCKING DECADES LATER
who the fuck would believe it?

The were most likely both drunk, and therefore unable to consent. Meaning that they were trying to rape each other.

>And then the blue wave happens
>This ammount of wishful thinking

They have the opportunity to repent before it's too late.

Attached: Only+a+social+issue+he+says+meanwhile+a+man+who+_c0fb5c87a8a199680523123b642a1ebb.jpg (526x789, 54K)