"I love Animals more then humans"

Anyone else get annoyed by this phrase?

>"This is why I only talk to my cats"

>"This is why I like animals more then humans"

>"Why can't all humans just die already"

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 24K)

More than half of humans are niggers and ant people
Animals are cool, I like them better.

My dog is worth more than all subhumans combined.

Try not feeding your dog for a few days and tell me it's not a nigger.

nigger and dog. you have to shoot one, what do you chose OP?

I fucking hate ppl who value animals over human life, shits part of the reason of why society is so fucked.

>HURRR GIMME MUH KAT OR DOGE OVER ANY NIGGER.

furry-tier behavior

try not giving niggers free money for few days and tell me its not animal

Pretty sure it's all the brainwashing from Disney cartoons.

I don't think you can blame people for feeling this way. there's not really any sense of community left so people grow up feeling isolated.

>unironically shilling for niggers over dogs

Try not eating for a few days and tell me you are not a nigger

Attached: 1513546710773.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

White people are sick in the head

>Anyone else get annoyed by this phrase?
No because it's true. Humans are and can be scum, animals are animals. Pure survival instinct and nothing else.

Why would I care about some autistic monkey when I'm cuddling with my pug?

Attached: 1526881961334.jpg (400x800, 116K)

Stop comparing niggers and dogs.
Dogs obviously cannot provide the same level of companionship as people unless you are retarded or a sick fuck, and the same thing goes for niggers but for entirely different reasons

People who say "I love Animals more then humans"are the same people who are repulsed by having kids, and are otherwise incredibly immature defeatist morons who likely prefer dogs only because they are boring or simple themselves and feel threatened by other's complexity, especially the responsibility involved in maintaining a relationship with another person

>"This is why I only talk to my cats"
>implying cats aren't awesome

I unironically like animals better than humans. Why should I give a fuck about the life of some dirty arab or nigger over a cute dogger because they happen to be Homo Sapiens Sapiens?

t. misanthrope

Attached: 451242F600000578-4952118-image-m-124_1507234870745.jpg (634x878, 108K)

Annoy? Perhaps. But it's quite understandable. Animals are more innocent than humans, due to their lack of intelligence. They're like big, ferocious, furry, babies. Don't pretend it's not true.

You sound like such a faggot.

Spot on. Misanthropes are brainlets and a waste of resources. They project this guilt onto humanity as a whole to cope with being worthless

Animals are valuable when they have their practical usage.. cats for clearing mice on your yard, dogs for alerting you if a danger is approaching your property + other stuff you can train it. However using it as nothing more than a fur-baby that just eats and shits is a perversion of what should actually be child raising, especially in women. And to go so far to say that your little fur baby is more valuable than people that actually contribute to the society (not niggers, niggers aren't people) is honestly one of the reasons why we're heading for another collapse of civilization. Coddling animals/pets should be for your own kids so that they may learn some valuable information for when they 1 day too will have kids, not that theyll grow past 30 and still be so invested into an animal that will most likely contribute nothing to either you or the society. Have kids instead, you'll feel more fulfilled.

It's by bugpeople who can't deal with real people. There are several reasons tho. One is that they are real bugpeople and feel inferior when they meet a real human. Another one is more like a generational thing. Old people who don't do shit with other old people often say this because they hate youngfags

>I'd save a animal before a human
>Animals are better than humans

anyone who says this is a so᠌yboy.

this for
>kids
>old people
>ill/handicapped people
>or an utility

You do realize that 100 being the average IQ means half of the people is under it. And niggers were not counted back then. Most of the humans are barely better than animal, but still want to be treed like they are equals to better people.

If the animal is my pet and I don't know the person then yes I'd obviously save my pet you dumbass. It depends on the situation.

adults having pets before children is the decline of the west; people are using pets as replacements for having children to prolong their own adolescence