Trump Legacy BTFO

Supreme Court Nominee outed as a rapist. Midterm Blue wave incoming. Impeachment in November, Federal Prison by the new year.

Attached: screenshot 231-4566.png (1273x641, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redstorm2018.wordpress.com/2018/08/15/action-plan-for-pol/
twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1041383564615602177
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>My financial situation

Does anything else need to be said

Attached: 1516986848905.jpg (200x200, 9K)

I come in for a few minutes lol leave... You sharia people do this for living.. You must be rotting inside being forced to even be here all day. Gross. Oh wait I forgot you post with a tool and will never see this.

Kavanaugh's going to survive this, easy.

Even if he withdraws, the GOP can confirm another judge before January, even if they lose their Senate majority (and right now they have a 70% chance of holding it.)

I haven't seen the left this giddy over nothing since the 'Access Hollywood' tape in October 2016 "ends Donald Trump's presidential candidacy."

Judges can be impeached too.

Amazing how these threads happen all at once during a specific time of day. Getting desperate eh?

Saaaaagggeeee

fpbp
/thread

By what, a two-thirds vote?

Do you think Dems will have 67 votes?

I hope. At least for the glorious Jow Forums tears lmao

ffs.
These people really will do anything.
Feinstein sat on this all summer, waited until Kavanaugh hearings finished and now has an impossible to disprove alleged rape from 4 decades ago.
Now they are using this to demand they reopen hearings and delay until after midterms.

So sick of this shit

Attached: 1520725316026.jpg (960x544, 133K)

fake and gay shareblue failppsting
like the third ive seen in an hour.
truly pathetic.

shes going to play the victim when the fed arrest her. its not her fault shes just poor and needed money!

Came here to post this

The Democrats have changed their tactic very little since they tried this with Clarence Thomas. Anita Hill would almost be proud.

I can't wait till I go up for my job review for that big promotion next month to find out how many women I've raped.

>My financial situation
ITT : I got a opportunity to falsely accuse rape someone for cash.

>financial situation
>my rapist
Ah yes.. that's what happens when no genitals are uncovered and no penetration is had.

I'd laugh if she got verified by Twitter

Hey you! Yes, you.

Annoyed with the constant stream of these low effort shareblue shill threads? Want to send the people behind them a message?

Vote Republican in EVERY SINGLE ELECTION ON November 6. That's 51 days away.

Remember...Every. Single. One.

Get every single sane person you know in real life and on the internet to do the same. Make a list of all of them. Throw an election party on that day. Remember, November 6.

redstorm2018.wordpress.com/2018/08/15/action-plan-for-pol/

COPY AND PASTE THIS IN EVERY SLIDE THREAD TO KILL IT! Notice how they all DIE after you copy&paste this...

>to stop my rapist
>my rapist
You're not a real woman if you don't have one, apparently.

Account is already gone.

That bitch is too ugly to rape.

Someone post a picture of her back then.

>my financial situation
Every Democrat official and operative is slamming his head on his desk

>poverty stricken Democrat donor

Why would I give any credence to this woman's hysterical ravings?

Attached: 1504531331875.jpg (500x1125, 556K)

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

Kill your self

So she's a broke roastie looking to make a quick buck and take the cable news tour

>and my financial situation

Attached: 1496642223181.jpg (640x619, 96K)

sage shill therds

Literal translation:
>This is all about the money. I need money.

>my financial situation.

So she admits it? TopKek. They are all whores unti the day they die.

>my financial situation
>financial situation
>F I N A N C I A L
>F I N A N C I A L
>F I N A N C I A L
Of course...

Attached: 1533237214234.jpg (5555x5555, 557K)

twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1041383564615602177

>1. Kavanaugh's accuser is now on record: Her name is Christine Blasey Ford

>2. Ford has offered a detailed account of sexual assault by Kavanaugh.

>3. Ford's account corroborated by therapist notes from 2012.
Well.. glad she waited 20 years to see a therapist about it. Of course, being a psych she has no clue that memories can be created out of... nothing. Memories can be molded by others telling similar stories, or hell even a dislike for a person can influence a change in a memory.

>4. Ford passed a polygraph test by former FBI agent
Well, it's a damn good thing polygraph tests find truth. Oh, wait... no, they don't. All they do is measure biometrics. It is just as much of a "truth teller" as a fucking $2 psychic in downtown Detroit.

fpbp

I cant wait til november 9th. I bet they will start getting violent.

>glad she waited 20 years to see a therapist about it
she was probably there for marital counseling and this memory came back. false memory? prob not but not the world ending thing it's played up to be

I hope so, I live near Philadelphia, would love to help quell rioting there. There are a lot of us in the suburbs who would love nothing more than to clear out that shithole. It is a cancer in our state.

>my financial situation
what did she mean by this?

Attached: 1419468004649.jpg (237x251, 9K)

>false memory? prob not
It's almost like you don't realize it is to create or modify someone's memory. It's incredibly easy... especially if they already have a base to work off of (ie: they actually were at a party with Brett Kavanaugh at some point in high school).

She was locked in a room with him in high school that she eventually walked out of...
The absolute horror!

>my financial situation
>here's my gofundme
give the roastie your money you stupid faggots, she's already spent the payoff from feinshtein on smack

Happiness is the sound of liberals screaming as they are tossed into the oven.

lfGibs pst

yeah I thought it was weird to casually reference Kavanaugh as her rapist, too
>Top Ten Most Embarrassing Things Your Rapist Won't Tell You

Attached: image.jpg (565x848, 82K)

its illegal for a male to talk to a female without a license let alone make a pass at her without signed contract

yea my state is firmly red but we have the same problem with massive localized leftist tumors. Im hoping there are enough of them near me to cause a problem but my county was the site of the largest turnout for a Trump rally. 10% of the county showed up for a Trump rally at dinner time on a Tuesday.

>my financial situation
keep this shit alive

we need libs to defend her and say it's okay to oust your rapist for money

A rock has been living under me for a while, can an user fill me in on the tldr of this "rape alegation"? What does she say happened?

kavanaugh raped metoo

She says that Kavanaugh and a friend locked her in a room. Kavanaugh tried to take off her clothes with the friend stood over by the door. Eventually the friend jumped on top of Kavanaugh and she ran and locked herself in the bathroom until she heard them going down the stairs. She doesn't remember how, but she left the bathroom and was taken home - she also doesn't remember who took her home.

Both Kavanaugh and the named friend (last name Judge) have denied the event ever happened.

>My financial situation

Attached: jewish racket.jpg (1280x738, 272K)

She also says she went to a therapist in 2012.. and have provided WaPo with "therapist notes" indicating that she did see a therapist in 2012. The therapist never noted Kavanaugh's name. Her husband (another obviously unbiased source of information) claims that she told him back in 2012 that Kavanaugh attempted to rape her 28 years previous.

Orchestrated. Story last week was attempted rape now it's rape?

ah OP is making fake tweets

Sage

Italy flag? Kill yourself

Thanks user.

>my rapist
>my
>rapist
Not the rapist. Not that rapist. My rapist.
What the fuck did she mean by this?

She likes it rough user...;)

Attached: !!TRUMP-GRL-100.jpg (648x648, 281K)

Attached: !VOTE GOP-1 (0).jpg (648x648, 342K)

Attached: !VOTE GOP-1 (1).jpg (648x648, 350K)

Attached: !VOTE GOP-1 (10).jpg (720x720, 646K)

Attached: !VOTE GOP-1 (8).jpg (648x819, 560K)

Fpbp

No one even believe rape accusations anymore because how many women used false ones for their own personal gain lmao

These rape accusations always come out at the most opportune times! What a (((coincidence)))!

Attached: !VOTE GOP-2 (4).jpg (648x890, 417K)

Attached: !VOTE GOP-3 (0).jpg (936x1148, 583K)

Attached: !VOTE GOP-3 (2).jpg (648x742, 342K)

Attached: !VOTE GOP-3A (0).jpg (648x766, 295K)

Why the fuck would she openly say this?

bump

Attached: !VOTE GOP-4 (0).jpg (792x792, 416K)

Attached: !VOTE GOP-3A (4).jpg (792x1034, 549K)

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that the Seahawks didn’t run the ball

Attached: !VOTE GOP-3 (1).jpg (936x1080, 664K)

Attached: !VOTE GOP-4 (1).jpg (648x839, 578K)

look guys, they found a patsy

Attached: !VOTE GOP-4 (3).jpg (650x909, 592K)

It’s a fake tweet retards

Attached: !VOTE GOP-4 (4).jpg (648x677, 376K)

Attached: !VOTE GOP-4 (5).jpg (648x648, 98K)

Attached: !VOTE GOP-3A (8).jpg (792x792, 559K)

what did she mean by this??

Attached: !VOTE GOP-4 (6).jpg (591x648, 302K)

Attached: !VOTE GOP-4 (7).jpg (618x720, 232K)

if only we could flip someone to leak that this was a plot by the DNC then the party would be kill

Attached: !VOTE GOP-4 (8).jpg (576x648, 300K)

Attached: !VOTE GOP-4 (10).jpg (648x648, 197K)

fpbp

Attached: !VOTE GOP-4 (11).jpg (936x504, 288K)

Why yes I am

Attached: !VOTE GOP-4 (12).jpg (607x792, 341K)

Attached: !VOTE GOP-4 (13).jpg (566x792, 339K)

>Trump will never confirm Gorsuch!
>Trump will never pass travel ban!
>Trump will get impeached over muh Russia!
>Trump will get wrecked by Stormy Daniels!
>Trump will never pass tax cuts!
>Trump is finished because of Pocahontas comment!
>Trump is finished because of Helsinki!
>Trump is ____!
when will you liberal shills learn? You have all these billionaire globalists and Hollywood/media people on your side, and yet you get constantly BTFO by some random orange guy and a bunch of autists on an anime website. You suck lol.

Attached: bc9.jpg (1555x737, 275K)

Attached: !VOTE GOP-4 (15).jpg (648x681, 309K)