HAPPENING NEW POISING IN SALISBURY!!

Statement from police- twitter.com/wiltshirepolice/status/1041397399992913921

Police and ambulances have arrived in full hazmat suits after 2 people have been taken ill!!

Something strange is definitely going on here,something beyond our imagination?

Attached: doom.png (400x400, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wiltshirepolice/status/1041397399992913921
youtube.com/watch?v=khv9-sOLfog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Correction- Poisoning not poising im a retard I know.

Update- 2 Russians have been the victims of the suspected poisoning - This shit could not be scripted.

Have seen or touched any Russians?

Attached: 92A27E96-D6F6-4D58-B50A-4CBDFA27CAFF.jpg (287x217, 23K)

I love it how people now in England will be spreading some shit around just to cause panic and terror.
And every case of food poisoning will be considered as a terror attack, streets blocked for days, businesses closed, cities paralyzed.
LMAO

Attached: 1387167803256.png (491x474, 548K)

Whats the point of GCHQ if they cant prevent any attacks at all?
If i did as bad a job as they did, i would've allow my boss to fire me, i'd quit.
Take my advice british intelligence: kill yourself. Your paychecks could have funded at least 10 muslim rape'n'culture centers.

would've = wouldn't

They are to busy looking for hate speech on social media and shit posting on Jow Forums

Prezzo Btfo

>Russians
Hmm

Mossad did it?

Ironically Im half Ukrainian

>Be Slav
>get drunk in restaurant
>major terrorist incident

Lads.

speaking of weird shit, phoenix skyharbor airport terminial 4 was shut down for (((suspicous findings))), this is really strange.

What happened to us, user?
The future will be bloody..

What a pathetic nation LOL

See, the guys you caught were just tourists. The real killer is still on the loose!

they came back for revenge after being exposed as fag assasins

Attached: 1512698785803.jpg (780x438, 44K)

Hahaha clown world. Clown timeline.

>This shit could not be scripted
>Probably is scripted

More tourists?

damn, and they just wanted to see the spire
>Vlads getting high on their own supply

They did it again.
Fuck !!!

Attached: Novichok-1 and Novichok-2.png (1023x581, 424K)

Yawn

Newfag

let me guess... its the Russians again right? Them evil Russians.

Jesus fuck just bring flame throwers and torch the place already then send the bill to Putin

>twitter.com/wiltshirepolice/status/1041397399992913921
Cancer maybe...or Reddit

In all srsness tho..
damn Russkies probably killed off the entire restaurant trade in the town by now

Russian agents sent to clean up the mess and accidentally 'chokked themselves?

Nobody forced you to click on this thread stupidfag.

i hope this involves salisbury steak

Who thinks this will be used to escalate conflict with Russia ??

Attached: Screenshot - 09162018 - 10:17:46 PM.png (1223x677, 933K)

Attached: Screenshot - 09162018 - 10:20:45 PM.png (854x589, 96K)

>A guest who recognised the pair from CCTV images released by police told the newspaper: ‘I could smell weed from their room. It was by the door and in the corridor, it was unmistakable. It must have been around 7pm.

‘Later there was a woman in there. I think she was a prostitute. They were having sex. Definitely. I heard them having really loud sex for a long time.

‘It was definitely a woman. I don’t think the men were having sex with each other.’

what us you pair of Russian spire worshipping fagoots actual fucking problem here?
itt, we discuss your chances of surviving British cuisine - dont like it? do one. Cunts.

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 3C9AFF9A-B640-47A3-9B3B-F49B1EAEBFED.jpg (2048x1310, 205K)

Did you not see the proofs
That's me convinced they did it how are you not convinced ?

Attached: 1536869125872.jpg (560x391, 62K)

LOL, so they are not faggs after all.

Bump

Hey, MI6 whatchya' doin?

attacks are allowed or manufactured to manipulate public opinion and ensure continued funding

>Bump
LOL, triggering this stupidfag and this

Attached: giphy-2.gif (250x166, 227K)

How many people Mi-5 is willing to kill until they stop this farce?

>It was definitely a woman. I don’t think the men were having sex with each other

Attached: bradley-walsh.jpg (736x423, 44K)

literally nothing

Attached: e372fa737dc931c24673b697d9b34fef.jpg (734x587, 54K)

Sorry mate we don't operate like that, life just goes in as if nothing happened.
Bomb our cities and we do nothing
Poison our citizens and we do nothing
Rape our kids and we do nothing

You think the average brit is going to give a flying fuck about this effecting our daily lives? Hahaha

>board has IDs
>still misidentifies anons
Kys

This.

POISE

its like the script is stuck in repeat.
>Assad gasses people
>Putin gasses ex-agents
Then when the laid out roadmap is not going forward they just repeat the gassings until it does.

Attached: 1363912876652.gif (245x183, 996K)

This has to be fake, because who in the sane mind would hire British prostitute. Has to be Polish one.

PROLLY BE BLAMING PUTIN IN 5 4 3 2......

Attached: 1508594554168.png (480x476, 575K)

An interesting hint, Uk claimed to search for two other suspects: apparent contact person and coordinator, and a "medic" that supposedely instructed the assassins how to use the toxin

> phoenix
prob just fentanyl from mexico

Its true!! A poisoned Salisbury steak just flew over my house!!

Attached: mullet1.png (611x612, 720K)

yes, our apologies for suspecting, Russia may have played any part in this. I literally do not know how we could have jumped to this rash conclusion. Apologies also if further of your countrymen have suffered unexpected consequences from our diet of Russian-manufactured chemical weapons. Shot down any passenger airlines lately?

no, killed a dozen or two of your private military company mercs who tried to deliver chemical weapons to terrorist in Syria, but aside from that everythings peaceful and chill

you dont actually believe it was fucking russia? or novichok? in ANY of these fucking attacks/stories, do you? right next to PORTON DOWN, not in london, not in any major city, but in fucking salisbury next to porton down, which would just happen to have the exact clean up staff and tools needed for something like this? you are fucking deluded

got a source for that?

yes, and Vlid and Vlod here?
how do you explain away these comedians ?

Cant believe you have asked thaf question Boris, we all know what their endgame is.

Why would they want to prevent attacks?

Them and their families are safe and they don't give a shit about the wider society. It's kafkaesque. These people don't care if hundreds or millions die in terrorist attacks, so long as it's not their specific family, and they can profit off it somehow.

It's going to get even worse as the british society devolves into mixes of races nobody has any affiliation to. Now they're truly alien and nobody gives a shit how many die. Whereas these awful homogenous societies, your neighbour is genetic family and you are both interested in looking out for each other.

It's a real nightmare world these people are creating.

Kjew predicted this.

> Salisbury, England
> not Salisbury, MA
I'm okay with this

Attached: and nothing of value was lost - critic cats.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>Weed
>drug fueled

Leave it to the british lugenpresse to twist words and meanings. Nobody thinks of weed when you say someone was on a "drug fueled rampage" they think heroin, cocaine, bath salts. These liar-men know this and twist its usage in incorrect accomodations.

m8 they'd kill half their country if it helped the political elite

They're psychopaths, they don't give a flying fuck about the british, let alone the """british""".

How can we keep getting away with this?
)))

the "assassins" were just a pair of russian gayboys, who happened to be chosen to put the blame on, as every country on the planet, knows russia will not extradite its citizens to western countries. all these homos have to do is not leave russia. no big deal. the chemical that was originally used, in any of these cases, was BZ, not novichok. only a literal brainlet would think it was anything BUT BZ

youtube.com/watch?v=khv9-sOLfog

english subs should work

>falling ill at a prezzo

probably the food in that shithole

It's related to the war in space.

its to spy and eavesdrop on the locals

WTF POISON JUST FLEW IN MY ASS

english auto translate is absolute dogshit. but i could understand a little. do any russians believe russia did the salisbury attacks? every person i have talked to in real life here, from england, thinks its bullshit russia did it. the only people i ever hear saying "it was russia" is online

I did it

>just a pair of russian gayboys
course they are ano0n, just on a flying homo trip to visit Salsibury Spire (twice) before going back to Moscow, to rush back to do, eh, whatever it is that they do, but definitely nothing bad, no Sir.
>just a pair of russian gayboys
I meean, look at them. scream faggotry, those two do. i wouldnt call them faggots to their face tho. And nor would you, you lying fucking weasel.

Attached: p06kbpnd[1].jpg (720x405, 54K)

Checked
Also, poison flew out of my bf's ass

Attached: 54654321354.gif (500x281, 1.83M)

MOSSAD
>MOSSAD
MOSSAD
>MOSSAD
MOSSAD
>MOSSAD
MOSSAD
>MOSSAD

>what is a holiday?
>what is sightseeing?
>what is not being a british citizen, or a citizen of a EU member? what issues would arise regarding immigration control? and length of stay?
>how long would them having a holiday here have to be to not be seen as suspicious by you?
>is it really that strange, that 2 fucking russians, flew back to their fuckign home country?
you are a total faggot. i bet you read the sun and daily mail consecutively without breaks. gys. these 2 russians are raging faggots, just like you and your dad are

Can you point us to the next airport please?

Attached: russboyz.gif (940x529, 99K)

They hired her to peg them

>second attack while original attackers are in custody
"must've been someone else"
*russian laughter*

>I meean, look at them. scream faggotry, those two do.

>tfw brexit can't come soon enough
please make it happen frens, quick quick

Attached: brits.png (521x294, 118K)

why is it always exactly 2 people

Attached: cain trains.gif (360x332, 2M)

always a man and a woman

sadly and unironically this.
The IRA blew up the financial district and we just cracked on the next day.
Pakis blew up shit loads of commuters, everyone just went to work the next day.
some sick cunts in Salisbury is literally nothing.

>furious guests complained after the pair smuggled a prostitute into the room for sex
were they missing a license or something?

Attached: 1528530058238.gif (499x281, 372K)

På torsdag äts det ärtsoppa, på lördag är det fest
Men fredag är ändå den dagen som känns bäst
Ge mig då kyckling, det gillar jag mest
Kyckling på fredag, det enda jag vill ha
Kyckling på fredag, då mår man riktigt bra
Kyckling på fredag, vad var det jag sa?

they were faggots, who had their secret exposed to embarrass russia by our incompetent government and media. when the british government realised this story wouldnt stick, just like all previous ones regarding the skripals, they had to throw something out. and what was it?
>big gay russian assassins
its childish level of finger pointing

Can you get your poison pack out of your ass alone? Are you questioning our operational manuals, comrade?

Attached: 873678508792354.jpg (815x1086, 320K)

because they know attacks don't come one after the other, they need to be shown by a week long series of attacks and they might start to care.

>what is a holiday?
>what is sightseeing?
Heres the cluetrain shillski - flying over 3000 miles round, in two days, for that itinerary.. thats no-ones idea of a fucking holiday, never mind a pair of Muscovite 'faggots'. Nobodies buying your shit, give it a fucking rest already.

Attached: 2Day_Homo_Holiday.jpg (782x630, 100K)

so they want us to believe that putin is doing this again? how much time passed since the last poisoning ?

5 days in a row is the theory. Same with riots. London riots almost broke the number, if they had there would've been widespread disorder but they fell 1 day short which was funny.

that's even better. It's like they have mr. short term memory running the operation over there.

Attached: tom hanks.jpg (774x507, 62K)

Fucking Giantdads and Havelmoms.

(CNN breaking) - russian man anatoly kumiyavich arrested in connection with suspected third salisbury poisoning.

Attached: 5364846734679.jpg (800x430, 110K)