Christian Mysticism Focused on Theosis, is the Purest Form of Christianity (AMA)

Christian Mystic checking in. Christian Mysticism is the purest form of Christianity. You form a personal relationship with Christ and deeply learn to Love God, and this will transform you with the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, Illumination, Expanded Consciousness, Union/Oneness with God. OP Pic is my Book collection since I study various traditions which have only deepened my walk with Christ and God

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_mysticism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theosis_(Eastern_Christian_theology)

The walk with Christ is all about Ego Death, and the Awakening of Expanded Halo-Like Consciousness. I have been walking this path for 20 years and it is the only Solace in a Degenerate Satan Controlled NWO World, NPC's who are lead by the collective programming, and is legit solidified salvation.

When you Transform Mystically in this manner, Politics, The Collective, The Brainwashing, Jezebel (Women's magnetism) no longer effect you as it did in the past since you live in Transcendence, Bliss, Union.

I was helped along the way with Books like "The Experience of No Self" by Bernadette Roberts who's Union with God via her Walk with Christ had a lot in Common with Buddha's Maps of Consciousness.

This is the only way my friends, is to be Transformed Mystically. When this happens, you are no longer pulled as strongly by the body, the world, other people, brainwashing, and so on. This is the Best Counter Culture against the shit we see the world turning into

Attached: My Books - Copy.jpg (1822x1026, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

albigen.com/uarelove/most_rapid/contents.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off heretic.

>Fuck off heretic.

This is the typical reply of someone wrapped in religious egotism who has not yet had the indwelling or penetrated the deeper things of Christ, aka Modern Pharisees. Still have Love for you brother

What books do you recommend?

Do you still have a urge to stand for your values or group / race, or are you a peacful, weak cuck like all the other Christians? What Energy work book do you have practiced (like Chakras for instance)

>What books do you recommend?

Philokhalia, New Testament, Miester Eckhart, Teresa Of Avila, Ted Nottingham, Bernadette Roberts, Joel Goldsmith, Brother Dominick, plenty of Christian Mystic YouTube vids if you just look em up

Says the guy who is pimping Rosicrucian literature.

Do you believe, as they do, that "Christ" is simply a magical state which anyone can achieve through "mysticism"?

>Do you still have a urge to stand for your values or group / race, or are you a peacful, weak cuck like all the other Christians?

Group values have group/shared collective Consciousness. These groups eventually end up fighting each other via war, religion, geopolitics, and so on. Of course I stand for group Sovereignty, or like the Dalai Lama said, Europe for Europeans, Africa for Africans, China for Chinese. After immigrants are helped, send them back or help them as a collective in their own countries.

Christ kicked the money changers out of the Temple, so too, we should rise up against the Beast/Machine. Those who can be Contemplatives let them be that, those who are to be parents let them be that, those who are to be revolutionary fighters against the Beast, let them be that

>What Energy work book do you have practiced (like Chakras for instance)

Once you get the Holy Spirit indwelled into you, all these things become awakened and active. Deeper than the Chakras are the Dan Tians. The One in the Belly is very powerful and connection to Unborn, Unmanifest aspect of God. These thing ins most people are closed, turned off, tied knots. When Spirit indwells you, become untied and awakened, and Consciousness through the central channel, enters therein

>Says the guy who is pimping Rosicrucian literature.

Just because I have a Rosicrucian book, does not make me one, just as well my collection includes Advaita, General Mysticism, Dzogchen, and so forth. These books sometimes, carry nuggets of truth that are universal and can trigger an awakening.

For example, in one book I read one time, that you are not who you think you are, thoughts are not real, just as, you can't buy something with imagined money. So in that moment of seeing that I am not who I think I am, in an instant, I became aware that the entirety of the Ego is an illusion, imagined construct, a detachment from the ego occurred, and like a flash, there was no longer any "Me" to be found anywhere, as my Consciousness merged with God's Infinite Awareness.

>Do you believe, as they do, that "Christ" is simply a magical state which anyone can achieve through "mysticism"?

Yes, originally all I was doing was reading scripture, praying, going to church, listening to sermons, and having Love for God. After doing this for a year, I got Baptized, and then the Holy Spirit indwelled me and it was so powerful, instantaneously I had the Mind of Chirst, illumination, No ego, Bliss, 4 weeks of Inedia, had to seek out a Monastery and quit my Job because it was impossible to work and be "in the world"

As I said originally: fuck off heretic.

>As I said originally: fuck off heretic.

This is not a valid debate, and therefore holds no weight

You are Catholic or Orthodox, yes?

I agree that detachment/asceticism and meditation are sorely lacking in the common practice of Christians today, and I seek these avenues myself.

Attached: 1517698217044.jpg (1200x627, 244K)

>You are Catholic or Orthodox, yes?

When I became a Christian, it wasn't any Denomination per se, sometimes I would go to Evangelical service, sometimes a Catholic service, sometimes the Place they speak in tongues, there was always an intention not to bias myself with any "form" and the focus was on a personal connection to Christ and God, I never ever expected or did I think the Holy Spirit would indwell me and awaken me to the Mystical secrets (basically that Union with God is already in your heart but its covered up or neglected).

In Great Schism of 1054, Catholicism split from Eastern Orthodoxy and one of the points was taking scripture literal and that's it, whereas Eastern Orthodoxy says you read Scripture but then are supposed to get the Indwelling which awakens you to the Mystical reality of Christ and God, so in that respect, Eastern Orthodoxy still has a rich Mystical tradition and the Dessert Fathers as part of their culture

>I agree that detachment/asceticism and meditation are sorely lacking in the common practice of Christians today, and I seek these avenues myself.

Yes, this is truly vital for these transformations to take place, plus baptism/rebaptism, and praying to receive the indwelling of the Holy Spirit

>had to seek out a Monastery and quit my Job
This is where my path is leading me.
Can you give me any helpful suggestions with this, user
Also would I be in trouble if I were to move to Germany and find a Monastery, if I don't speak any German. I want to wing it and leave this place

Fuck off larpers

>only 3 copies of the Philokalia
You might as well be Catholic.

>being a fucking christcuck

Fuck off heretic. We're sick of New Age spins on our faith so you can whore yourself out to weird pagan spirits

>This is where my path is leading me.
>Can you give me any helpful suggestions with this, user

Sure, set time twice or more a day to meditate. You can start with some methods that are here for free (the whole book is online for free, is alos one of the ones that is in my OP collection): albigen.com/uarelove/most_rapid/contents.htm

You want start by differentiating between the ego, ego content, thoughts, everything the ego does versus that part of you that is aware of the Ego. In the beginning these are 2 different things, so you want to get this sense of Being Aware. Like right now, it is self evident that you are Aware correct? There is an experience of Being Aware, yes? So stay with this experience of Being aware and stay that way for longer and longer periods of time.

Your Awareness is your soul, but your Ego is a false self, an imagined unreal self. You can do this in meditation with eyes closed, or open while riding a bike, driving, walks, etc, bu the bottom line is continuity of maintaining self awareness, enjoying doing so, loving doing so and all of these things (awareness, enjoyment, Love) all start to grow and become your default stay while also leading to grace, bliss, illumination. Before you start, ask Jesus to come into your awareness, heart, consciousness, and Being to bestow his Grace and Holy Spirit into you

>Also would I be in trouble if I were to move to Germany and find a Monastery, if I don't speak any German. I want to wing it and leave this place

Why Germany? There plenty of Monasteries all over the world and the U.S.

>no book of abramelin

Let's just say I'm already where you are and One with The Trinity. I've never been more at peace. The world outside is troubling. I pray all day and meditate every few minutes while I'm focusing on doing my IRL job.

I was wondering what steps you took to get to a Monastery. How did you choose? Did you need a lot of money to get you there? What can I expect from the people there if I were to just meditate and read all day? Any pointers or tips would greatly be appreciated user

>Fuck off heretic. We're sick of New Age spins on our faith so you can whore yourself out to weird pagan spirits

Holy Spirit indwelled and illuminated me only from following Christ and reading scripture and therefore the Holy Spirit is not a Pagan Spirit. This is usually what people who have not been indwelled and are still living and stuck in a fundie-dogmatic-religiosity bitter clinger doctrinite say.

Matthew 6:22 "if thine eye be single thy whole body shall be full of light" is a verse about Mystical Illumination and there are many more like it. Also the difference between us is that I have love for you and dont want you to fuck off as you want for me (tree fruit something something)

Then why is Jesus needed as the middle man?

Mystic Christianity is best Christianity.

Because (((they))) seek to obscure Gods words
They want to corrupt it, so no one knows what's really going on.
Who knows, maybe they get (((power))) from doing evil deeds.

Detachment and contemplative practices are not in anyway new-age and are found in the gospels themselves.

>The walk with Christ is all about Ego Death

What are your thoughts on using chemical substances (such as LSD or psilocybin) to facilitate Ego Death? Can this be done in a way which is consistent with Christ?

>Not OP
Everything in moderation.
Don't abuse it and try to keep chasing that high
Natural things are okay, like mushrooms/weed
LSD carefully, and only if you are in a good frame of mind. You should be a peaceful person before you take it basicallly.
my .02

2:Peter 3:17 "You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, be on your guard so that you are not carried away by the error of unprincipled men and fall from your own steadfastness,"
Prayer and doctrine is how you get closer to God. The bible is the true inspired word of God and you get into other religions to look for the God of the Bible.
1Timothy 4:1 "The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons."
Which is the doctrine of false religions, and is what you are mixing with the teachings from the Bible.

You're not the first to try and incorporate add-mixture teachings into the faith.

Fuck off heretic.

>I was wondering what steps you took to get to a Monastery. How did you choose?

When I was going through the massive Bliss, light, and Holy Spirit Presence and indwelling I just called every local Monastery I could find so they can help me with it. A local Abbott let me know I was undergoing The awakening of the Mysteries of Christ through the Holy Spirit and to be joyful for this gift. Drove over there a few days later on a Friday and stay through Sunday. The Abbott basically laid out everything for me, gave me some books to read, Thomas Merton, Eckhart, Philokhalia, and so on and I went to all the services there. Went home after that feeling much better and having an understanding that this is all a massive blessing.

After that I would stop by on the weekends or call if I had questions. Throughout the years would visit various monasteries and retreats in the U.S., Europe, and also do self retreats with just a Tent, my car, and state park

> Did you need a lot of money to get you there?

Monastery stays are roughly $40-$80 a night. I just used savings I had at them time here and there and did self retreats for cheaper

> What can I expect from the people there if I were to just meditate and read all day?

Go for a 2-3 day retreat, they have the day split up so some of it is service, meals, walks, meet with the abbott, pray, alone time for meditation, and so forth

> Any pointers or tips would greatly be appreciated user

Mostly just keep it up, read the books in my collection because you will gain wisdom and info from various angles that help with the journey. Set aside time to meditate, differentiate from the ego and its content, self realize awareness as a direct experience and master that, deeply and fanatically fall in Love with God, with Christ, and pray deeply with your whole being to receive the indwelling of the Holy Spirit because in this indwelling is instant ego death, and awakening of mystical reality

>Expanded Halo-Like Consciousness

What does this mean? What does it feel like? I sometimes feel as if my awareness was trying to expand outwards from my skull. Is this something similar?

>cucked abrahamic bullshit
You have already lost when you accepted Jewsus as your prophet.

Africa for nogs
India for poos
The Americas for the savages
Europe for the whites
Abrahamic faiths for the fucking desert dwellers.

>Gods words
You mean moloch's words? Source doesn't communicate in our language.

We don't need jesus or a pedophile pope to communicate to source.

Thanks for taking the time for me to hear these words, just what I was looking for
May Jesus Bless you in ways you don't know you need yet
I appreciate this

>Then why is Jesus needed as the middle man?

Because existing in a body and being here, we are imprisoned in realm controlled by Satan. Perhaps DNA is a handcuff of the soul and the Crucifixion of Christ dying for our Sins and his Teachings and Offer to follow him and except him, free's us from thus Prison.

Perhaps as the Buddhists say as well, we are imprisoned in a reincarnation trap, and Christ came as an easier way to be freed. Reaching enlightenment the Buddhist way is hard and very few will ever reach that. Whereas excepting Christ and having a deep love of God, triggers Grace and the Indwelling of the Holy Spirit (and Ego Death) which is alot easier to go through to be freed from this realm.

Jesus even made a way for the thief on the Cross next time, just via Faith alone in the last minute

In a sense, you are right. For, "whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it." (Matthew 16:25)

Christianity is for everybody, just as God is.

Where did you get baptized?

You want to know what God is?
pic related
The infinite number of sides the human mind cannot grasp that becomes the sphere.

Attached: greatrhombicosidodecahedron.jpg (200x200, 17K)

I honestly don't have a problem with Christians. If your beliefs make you into a well rounded person, go for it, embrace it.
I just don't get the entire "fuck me over a million times, I will forgive you".

That is a little too jewey for me.

>What are your thoughts on using chemical substances (such as LSD or psilocybin) to facilitate Ego Death? Can this be done in a way which is consistent with Christ?

I'm all for it in moderation. I was first a strict atheist and after trying lsd, shrooms, ayahuasca as a teen, they all demolished and destroyed my Atheism bias bubble. At the very least, I came out of those experiences with the view that anything is possible and I will start exploring what religions/spiritualites have to offer.

The ego deaths from substances are not necessarily permanent, though perhaps they can be. One difference that I found is that the indwelling of the Holy Spirit has changed me permanently and awakened various higher faculties, the spine, the heart, consciousness, bliss, transcendence, timelessness, all of these are always with me 24/7 unlike substances

You've fallen for Satan's deception

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-16-16-50-38-034.jpg (610x344, 116K)

>What does this mean? What does it feel like? I sometimes feel as if my awareness was trying to expand outwards from my skull. Is this something similar?

Yes, you become expanded Consciousness and there is a body that exists with you, instead of you in a body.

You are aware right now yes? Bring your attention that you are aware and learn to stay in this self aware manner, and eventually this happens as well as out of body experiences

>Where did you get baptized?

In a Lake in the U.S. by a Pastor

>You've fallen for Satan's deception

Its the other way around, Satans deception is to keep Christians from experiencing Christ Consciousness via the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. That way you stay completely in the ego, in the world, enslaved by a church, and do not have access to the Higher things that Scripture promises with the indwelling

The Letter Killeth, but the Spirit Giveth Life

Denomination?

What book would you recommend i start with please . I had an experience of ego death 3 years ago and have walked lost and alone ever since.

>Denomination?

I dont have one, though I adore the Dessert Fathers, Eastern Orthodoxy, The Christ Hermits, Ascetics, Mystics. The Pastor that Baptized me was Evangelical, but when I was becoming a Christian, I never stayed with any one denomination, and now in retrospect after having the Indwelling of the Holy Spirit, that doesn't even matter. What does matter is the intensity of your Love for God, for Christ, prayer, being basically on Fire in Love with God and praying to be indwelled by the Holy Spirit.

By the way, when the Spirit comes upon you, its scary, your ego thinks you are really going to die. Some people get so scared, they push the Spirit away from indwelling. But if you let go, the indwelling becomes Ego Death and awakening of the Heart, Bliss, divine Love, Light, and so on.

It has been the highlight of mu entire life to receive the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, and this is coming from someone who was once an absolute degenerate, and even with someone like me, God showed mercy

>What book would you recommend i start with please . I had an experience of ego death 3 years ago and have walked lost and alone ever since.

anything from Joel Goldsmith, L. Ron Gardner's "Electric Christianity" is great as well.

Start to feel again, start to Love God again. It sounds like you are in the Dark Night of the Soul.

This one here is good as well: albigen.com/uarelove/most_rapid/contents.htm chapter 12

Heresy indeed. One of many.

A moment if you please...

Attached: image.jpg (840x561, 69K)

The dark night of the soul is exactly what i'm in . I assume the sun will rise on it at some point. Thankyou for the suggestions user ,love and light to you.

Christians believe in the word of GOD not Freud!

Thanks.

I'm a little skeptical that you understand what Ego Death is, if you say you have it 24/7. You wouldn't be able to function, or type on Jow Forums. You'd just lay there like a vegetable. Sure, you'd be having an amazing time, but to the outside world you'd be a vegetable and you'd starve to death if someone didn't put you on life support.

This isn't Reddit.

>Because existing in a body and being here, we are imprisoned in realm controlled by Satan.

Do you think there is any legitimacy to the notion that humans are the fallen angels who rebelled against God? God, being unable to bear killing us, put us on Earth and gave us a chance to atone for our rebellion, and to eventuall return to Heaven?

>Heresy indeed. One of many.

Its only Heresy to your version of what your own ego thinks Christianity is supposed to be, but I am not a Heretic because I only share with you the Mystical awakening of being indwelled with the Holy Spirit.

The saddest thing to me is that sharing my Mystical realities of being a Mystical Christian, I get attacked by Christians who have not had this experience and sold out the way Peter sold out Jesus before the rooster crowed.

Unlike you, when I was still learning, I never called anyone a Heretic and was open to all versions of Christianity. The Mystics were always attacked by the Bureaucracies of dogma and fundamental literalists

>I'm a little skeptical that you understand what Ego Death is, if you say you have it 24/7. You wouldn't be able to function, or type on Jow Forums

That's untrue. When typing, awareness picks up the intellect to formulate language, and when finished, sets down thought to remain again transparent and thoughtless. There is a 24/7 understanding, experiencing, and knowing that I am not the body nor the thinking mind/thoughts/subconscious

>You'd just lay there like a vegetable. Sure, you'd be having an amazing time, but to the outside world you'd be a vegetable and you'd starve to death if someone didn't put you on life support.

The soul has its own intelligence and intuition

>By the way, when the Spirit comes upon you, its scary, your ego thinks you are really going to die.

How would you be able to differentiate the holy spirit from demons and evil spirits? How can you sufficiently test it? I imagine an evil entity could be able to trick you with positive feelings, encouraging you to open further so that it may enter you.

>Do you think there is any legitimacy to the notion that humans are the fallen angels who rebelled against God? God, being unable to bear killing us, put us on Earth and gave us a chance to atone for our rebellion, and to eventuall return to Heaven?

Ive had a few OBE's. The Angel's and the fallens angels are massive. Human Consciousness is perhaps the size of small bathroom, where as the angels are massive, like 15-30 feet in size.

I think maybe some of us agree to come here to help out, others get trapped or ensnared, still perhaps some are NPC's without souls, though im still learning

I had this when i was having my experience , i think whilst in an altered /higher state of conciousness we are susceptible to influence from non physical entities. I think they are called the Jinn.

bump

>How would you be able to differentiate the holy spirit from demons and evil spirits? How can you sufficiently test it? I imagine an evil entity could be able to trick you with positive feelings, encouraging you to open further so that it may enter you.

Because it comes from fervent prayer, love, asking for the Spirit, and so on. Ego death is scary even when going through it on drugs, so fear itself is just a ploy to keep the ego as the king.

Once Holy Spirit indwells, everything is Love, Light, Deep profound divine Love of others, christ, God, and so forth, If this was a demon or false Spirit, then it would not awaken the most profound Mystical Love of God and Christ

Alright Anons, have to go now.

I'll be back next Sunday to talk some more and post more books.

Lots of Love, ask Christ into your lives, hearts, Being, and Soul, meditate, read, pray, and start a contemplative practice.

Jesus be with you user

I always wanted to get into Christian Mysticism. Which of the books would you recommend the most?
Educate yourself, it has been part of the Church for the longest period of time and still is in Eastern Orthodoxy.

I see. Thanks for the answers, I have been trying to get back to Christianity and your words have given me some new perspective.

God cannot be grasped by the human mind directly, but only through analogs. Never the less he intimate to all of us, because he fundamentally sustains our being.

I didn't see it with my eyes, I saw it via an ayahuasca experience. I asked to see god and it showed me pic related.

I didn't understand what I was seeing at the time, it is my wife (a mathematician) that explained to me how symbolic it is to see a form of infinite sides which morphs into a sphere.

It is not God per say but a representation to explain to my limited human mind the wonder that is God.