RIP Sargon's political career

RIP Sargon's political career.

Attached: 1515593864080.jpg (597x534, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BADl13XGZFk
youtu.be/i3oZGQHbm94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rageafterstorm 2.0

At least post the streams nigger

>political
>career
pick one and only one

*RIP jim's edgy internet persona

what did he do

Attached: 1536948818966.jpg (1894x1685, 1.55M)

What happened? give it to me in a nutshell
>pic unrelated

Attached: 1527553232030.jpg (2560x1600, 866K)

what happened

he wore a suit or somethin

Attached: IRRELEVANT OF AKKAD.jpg (1499x1018, 436K)

t. butthurt sargonite

SARGON'S CAREER IS OVER

Attached: screenshot-subscribercounter.com-2018.09.16-15-54-36.png (671x648, 37K)

That BBC documentary will be what really does it in for him.
Jim will relish using material from that.

Sargon, if you're reading this, here is a freebie.
Cancel that doco interview.

Q u i c k
R u n d o w n

He tried to go after /ourguy/ Jim

Both Jim and Sargon look like retards after this, but Sargon looks like a petty retard.

I'm scratching my head here trying to find out how either of them thought this was a good idea.

Attached: 1330435107457.gif (300x225, 608K)

More stupid fake drama

I like both of them

Jim and Carl just need to smash already

It's just more views for both of them

stupid fake drama, no life efans fall for it every time

oh carl just got smashed alright LOL

People can say damage control when comes to Sargon but Jim will be the one that packs up & leaves. Don't believe me? Well what account number is Jim on now. I now understand why Sargon played we didn't start the fire.

>caring about e-celebrity drama

Attached: the_boomer.jpg (717x880, 105K)

Fell for a jims bait. Bad and lazy one, but he sperged hard. That proves he deserve all the shit he is getting.

oh even more autism-threads

I feel like the real winner of this debate is Styx for giving zero fucks about it.

Holy shit what a fucking slaughter

Difference is though Jim has always done and loved drama shit like this, so he doesn't look any different and if anything ups his profile.
Sargon has tried to rebrand himself as le serious sceptic and now looks like a buffoon.

Jim made a throwaway joke shit talking sargon

Yes, but it makes both of them look like petty retards.

Exactly. The only way to come out clean is to not fucking engage.

Attached: 1517592323635.png (444x440, 96K)

Styx always wins

Until he fucks up his midterm calls then he's just as dead as these two

Sargon wants to be a pretend politician. He tries, but ultimately doesn't get anything done.
Jim only whines at how terrible everything is going to be. It seems he's too preoccupied making fun of autists on the internet. Why is he still fucking relevant? Why is there so much conversation on this right now?
I can at least see why the former would be brought up every now and then.

all of you

literally all of you that follow this shitfest, these stupid fucking e-celebs and internet personalities

all of you belong in gas chambers

all of you

Sargon making up stories that Jim grooms children, because Jim said Sargon looked like an Applebees waiter.

And both are losing subs now.

I mean, I guess at the bare minimum, Sargon will keep posting his regular content and make back his subs, and Metokur probably made a decent chunk of change off of superchats.

Can i get a basic gestalt on what Jim said in response to Sargon?

kraut 2.0

yeah i know

hyped for killstream later tho

Press "G" to gas me.

Jim go get yourself pariahed for fucking a fat Asian slag on steam and then neck yourself.

Wanna know how I know every one posting in this thread is a newfag?

>Why is he still fucking relevant?
he's like the Librarian of the internet. He has to catalog all the retardation

"No you're wrong, also here's something proving you're a liar"

I agree, kinda. But Sargon at least smeared some shit on Jim before going down. Why would you want to bring yourself down to that level? I hope Sargon at least learned his lesson from this.

It'll be at 1am here though.
If Ralph wants to increase his audience he really needs to move the time to earlier around now is good. It's afternoon for USA and evening for here.

G

Always at your service.

> Both Jim and Sargon look like retards after this
> Jim looks like retard
Thats the point. Jim is an embodiement of a jester archetype.
You have to watch and (probably)enjoy his vicious pranks, not try to join or interfere with him.

I hate it when Mommy and Daddy fight.

>started a stream early at 4am so Jim couldnt streamsnipe him, disabled chat
>didnt realize he'd left his audio off on his stream for 20 minutes, someone had to Skype call him and let him know he didnt turn on his mic
>tried to accuse Jim of grooming children a la Rotherham using a video clip of him trying to shit on a 19 yr old pedoing a 14 yr old
>thinks that because UKIP invited him and Dankula to the Article 13 meeting that he's an influencer
>has a folder named Jim on his desktop
>his wife Facebook messaged him on a livestream about him hitting on a tranny

Attached: soigon btfo.png (1891x1238, 221K)

he basically just called him retarded a few times
pointed out he took two years to refund people for his game kickstarter
that's about all

I only caught the end of the stream but Jim called Sargon a stupid tranny loving manlet

>fucking with (((liberalists))) isn't allowed
fun police pls go

Attached: 1534683438477.jpg (600x755, 47K)

How's it going Tarl?

if true, how does that affect sargon politically?

come on, what else is there to say?
That fat fuck ralph retard climbing up jim's ass is getting really old by now

Nah, he's half right

They might ask him about his nigger comments but not about Mundane Matt lmao

based kraut poster

Frrrriiiiiitzzzzzz!!!!!!

*hands slide slowly down the glass window*

What will jims boulder collecting excuse be when he gets necked for being a paedo?

u hate to break it to you europ fags but the movement is kind of dead. what killed it. elections. just because a new wave of elections happens doesnt mean this is a never ending free ride for alternative media talking heads

basically there is this thing called timing and most things in life require decent timing. europe isnt going to get any more uncucked because you faggots waited to long. now that trump looks like a failure who is responsible for factories closing down and everything costing more for the military (5 times pricing) its over

when the 2015-2016 elections were done globally that was your last chance. itally didnt even understand. they are like well i think enough people in other countries wont mind so lets do it. no you retards last call was years ago. its locked in now. buh bye

Jim is enjoying himself, Sargon is seething, Jim lives for this kind of shit. Meanwhile Sargon has this air of superiority that he's too good for drama but still took the bait.

>has a folder named Jim on his desktop
Hi Jim. We already know that wasn't Sargon's desktop.

he finally bited Jim's bait and he went full force on him

and also revealed hbomberguy was a metokur member. mind = blown

That video sargon made outside the EU parliament really cemented the fact that he's a moron.
>commission writes legislation
>parliament can pass it (it's law now) or amend it and send it back to commission
>if it gets passed back to them, commission can reject it, approve it (it's law now), or amend it and send it back to the parliament
>tHiS iS sO uNdEmOcRaTiC
Was he being serious? Does he genuinely not understand how a bicameral legislature works?

it was suggested anglin or spencer might be on it, so that would be hilarious RE sargon

Could you fucking imagine if Sargon did his entire stream with his mic off?

Attached: 1511470192748.png (593x635, 341K)

sit burger, good boy

Attached: 1536965433351.jpg (480x484, 12K)

how much superchat did jim make in those 2 hours?

Styx managed to get humiliated by Destiny. he's done

this

I was wondering that, you could find out by replaying and adding it up.
Just remember Google's cut.

What is this obsession with needing to be 'smart' to be a politician? Most are fucking retarded.

>reddit spacing
>this much repetition
cringe
stay mad nigger

Attached: dab.jpg (313x313, 11K)

I saw 200 dollars total about 15 minutes ago
so quite a bit more than that I'd say

I saw at least 3 $100 donations, and countless $5s, $10s, and $14.88

someone pls give me a quick rundown.

Which one is going to “fight” Jake Paul in the ring?

Attached: 9BD90896-79E2-40DA-A859-4949125A44D7.jpg (960x960, 143K)

it's already at 6.5k lmao

I'd say that 18 minutes talking and chuckling and doing his stupid fake laugh with the mic off was cringe enough, especially given the nature of being a character assasination stream. He literally shot himself in the foot with that.

Mister metokur made fun of him for wearing a suit and there's been autistic shitflinging. Pretty uninteresting actually, not sure why 27k people watched the stream.

I feel like jim's videos have been pretty boring for the past few months desu, most of them are just recaps of things you read about on here.

>Memeflags say the dumbest shit
>Styx predictions wrong

Has Styx ever been wrong a single time?

Attached: 1529468696667.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

>Sargon makes a video calling Jim an evil liar who probably isn't actually sick and who won't ever amount to anything
>Jim responds by calling Sargon a retard and gay and spends 10 minutes making a joke about Sargon having a Jim folder on somebody else's computer
A waste of time all around.

Nobody fucking cares about your faggot cult leader with Crohn's who creates fake drama to get your shekels

Sage and kys

Attached: Screenshot (280).png (1116x324, 290K)

>Jim
>youtube.com/watch?v=BADl13XGZFk

IT

BEGINS

Attached: 15890358325.png (392x38, 2K)

Bulbapedo and the ResetEra one were decent. I don't want anything incredible, Jim's at his best when he's just making fun of retards using info other people dug up.

>27k views
>thousands of posts
>nobody cares

>Jow Forums falling for that e-celeb drama and throwing mom's shekels away again

Attached: 86543859431110.png (936x1000, 225K)

Sorry dude geez

lmao

the american hard right is so messed up

at least cuckservatives sometimes fuck women

it's virtue signalling on pol. anons going into threads about ecelebs and write "i dont care about this eceleb hurr" are the counterpart to the virtue signalling craptivists and cucks on twitter

Attached: 1533166894224.png (640x703, 452K)

keep crying liberalists
LAUGH
THEM
OFF
THE
INTERNET

I'm no fan of Sargon but Jim is just as much of a drama-whoring teenage girl. Fuck him and his fanbase of cringelords.

funny how they desperately have to let us all know how much they dont care lol

youtu.be/i3oZGQHbm94

youtu.be/i3oZGQHbm94

Oh no no no hahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1528786786885.jpg (886x1024, 69K)

So people are wasting their time giving random people money by toggling into their streams?

What else is new on Jow Forums? Seriously, these people might as well be watching Ricecum.

don't post justin bieber here

kek

i doubt this ended Sargon's youtube career, but it will certainly make him more buttblasted at Jim

Of course not. They're outright giving them money, not just indirectly.

What happened now?