Another shitbull kills a person, shitbull owners in defense mode

Another shitbull kills a person, shitbull owners in defense mode.
Is it a cult? There is some psychological phenomenon going on here

Attached: B3CAB491-E297-4E9D-A445-089C34DD4355.jpg (1242x1440, 844K)

Gas the 'bulls, breed wars NOW!

ke wuz a dud doggie dined nuffin

They’re not fighting dogs the media is just lying to you!

Attached: 4657F227-CAEB-4189-A609-D437B2F72944.jpg (1242x1565, 701K)

dindu nuffin, was a goodz boy

>Is it a cult? There is some psychological phenomenon going on here
For women, it's simply the result of inadequate threat assessment skills. It's the same reason they're always single mothers with mutt babies. They can't help themselves, it's just a product of their condition. In the wild, animals that get killed and eaten exhibit these behaviours.

So basically there just low IQ?

Fuck anyone who thinks 4,000,000 bites make a pattern

It's a side effect of forced diversity brainwashing.

I don't know about overall IQ, but in terms of threat assessment/planning/forethought, they're in the single digits. You won't find an intelligent person who owns a pit bull, or at least a wise one, that's for sure.

There's a bitch on my kikebook that posts all the time about how niggerbull dogs are harmless and noice while smaller yappier dogs are the real pieces of shit.

Attached: 1530996774135.jpg (658x656, 41K)

Nigger dogs deserve nigger deaths.

Attached: 1532181560310.jpg (450x490, 48K)

>furryfan defends niggerdogs
IMAGUN MAH SHOK

It’s interesting though, I’ve never seen a shitbull owner who doesn’t smoke cigarettes. There’s probably a connection between self destructive behaviors and keeping dangerous animals around

A pitbull tried to attack me in my own yard while walking home from school as a kid but I made it inside and slammed the door in its face. It wouldn't leave either and waited outside growling until it tried to attack the animal control officer and police that came and they shot it dead.

The whole neighbour and media tried to spin it how could you shoot someone's dog and that it didn't do nothing but I saw everything. I didn't even realize it was there until I noticed it racing across the yard viciously coming to bite me.

Attached: 1536437922940.jpg (565x720, 166K)

You probably scuffed his new paws and failed to apologize with the proper respect

Attached: 1536947171697.jpg (958x960, 125K)

>owning a nigger dog
>getting niggered

I see nothing wrong with this Darwinism.

>He was a good dog and dindu nuffin. He was recently trained and was getting his life back on track. Look at these pictures of him as a puppy and realize pitbulls are harmless.

About a month ago we had a frantic call to a coworker from his little brother, turns out the pitbull that the coworker owned got into the neighbors yard and ripped their chihuahua to shreds.

Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world.