>IrExit Freedom Party
irexitfreedom.ie

Alt-Media:
>The Liberal.
theliberal.ie

>Burkean Journal.
burkeanjournal.com

Infinity Chan board - /eirepol/:
>/ÉirePol/ board (actual address marked as spam).
(eight)ch.net/eirepol/catalog.html

News and current events:
>North Dublin locals protest over Irish Water's plans for wastewater treatment plant.
thejournal.ie/clonshaugh-wastewater-plant-4238078-Sep2018/

>Most people want income tax cuts rather than increased spending in Budget 2019.
thejournal.ie/income-tax-cuts-budget-4233370-Sep2018/

>'Huge blow' - anger as housing plan could leave hundreds of kids without GAA pitch to play on.
independent.ie/irish-news/news/huge-blow-anger-as-housing-plan-could-leave-hundreds-of-kids-without-gaa-pitch-to-play-on-37319564.html

>Messed up policies' - Colm O'Gorman slams Twitter after being subjected to torrent of homophobic abuse.
independent.ie/irish-news/news/messed-up-policies-colm-ogorman-slams-twitter-after-being-subjected-to-torrent-of-homophobic-abuse-37319319.html

>'People are very afraid' - Criminals recruit children as young as 12 to sell drugs.
independent.ie/irish-news/news/people-are-very-afraid-criminals-recruit-children-as-young-as-12-to-sell-drugs-37318749.html

>UK must tackle Ireland over fishing before Brexit, British committee warns.
rte.ie/news/brexit/2018/0915/993911-brexit/

>FG open up 11 point gap over FF, opinion poll suggests.
rte.ie/news/2018/0915/993987-opinion-poll-politics/

>Inside Facebook's Clonee data centre.
rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0914/993768-facebook-data-centr

Attached: download (73).jpg (259x194, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

burkeanjournal.com/why-career-landlords-and-fine-gael-love-takebackthecity/
youtube.com/watch?v=FXkndth5tGk
youtube.com/watch?v=VnxRkdUibB8
youtube.com/watch?v=6uUdo7iV3EU
youtube.com/watch?v=sr_57fD6Ado
youtube.com/watch?v=5e5oPIHnHQs&t=1112s
burkeanjournal.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=cbAXsWU5G0Q&t=68s
visitarmagh.com/stories/live-our-celtic-myths-legends-in-the-ancient-site-of-navan-fort/celt-for-a-day/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Howrye's, lads?

Why do you hate Dublin? It's mostly suburbs with regular people.

What are you talking about? I don't see anyone hating on Dublin in this thread.

Dublin can get ta fook
trannies can get ta fook
niggers can get ta fook
pakis can get ta fook

indigenous irish are class
simple as

Excellent article in the Burkean lads burkeanjournal.com/why-career-landlords-and-fine-gael-love-takebackthecity/

I know you're just shilling you're own shite, but i'll read it anyways friend

I don't know if they're based enough to be on /pol. They're maybe 70% based

Yeah, but you can write freelance for them tho. I've known people who've wormed some eternal jew mentioning into their work.

youtube.com/watch?v=FXkndth5tGk
thread theme

O'Duffy, Some man

They call me culchie and bogger and shit, they're an awful shower

When did ye get the shift, lads

painted as the absolute anti christ in most school textbooks. Doesnt help that most history teachers are left wing too.

Pass no heed, traitors are the first to go.
I like Dublin tho, just too many nigs and fags

Gearoid and Pearse were better, O'Duffy was based for the most part but also a fr*e s*ater

Attached: gearoid.png (156x210, 64K)

A shame, yeah, but he's useful for freaking out the marxist proxy agency of modern fine gael by reminding them of their less than clean past

Lads go onto the Burkean Journal's fb page...apparently that same Trinity PBP "comrade" who was ripping down "No" posters at the referendum was one of the protesters who got the shit bet out of him by the gards during that housing protest...
(you have to scroll down a little to get to the post on their page)

Do people call NI the north and not include donegal? Can I not call the republic the south?

Living in Co. Clare, I walk into town most days on the nearby train tracks. I've been doing this for years, maybe since 2007. There are about seven bridges I pass on the way into town. About a year ago I'm walking the tracks as usual and as I approach the first bridge I loudly exclaim "FUCK ME" as I spot a huge 40ft wide 10ft graffiti mural inside the bridge. That wasn't there yesterday. As I shout two heads pop out in shock. It turns out they are from Dublin driving past and parked the car to vandalize underneath the bypass bridge. I was talking to them for an hour and took a picture for them of them covering their faces and pointing at the mural. They were suspicious all the while that I was an undercover agent or something. They returned recently and did another one on the opposing side.

Attached: IMG_20180914_064814.jpg (600x506, 58K)

When people refer to the north, they refer to Northern Ireland, which Donegal is not. People refer to the Republic of Ireland as the Republic because its the Republic of Ireland. You can call it the south but most people will assume you mean Munster.

what was the mural of?

What was the mural of? Something gay no doubt

Hivemind. It had like a Gremlin or Elf dude in the center and sprawling text either side. And lots of smaller text surrounding it. In full Technicolor. I honestly don't understand the text. It says "Euler Sweek" or something.

Boo! Sounds like piss, ruining perfectly good brickwork.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. In the north we say the south for the republic sometimes.

He wasn’t a particularly good leader, and he failed to name a successor which led to the dissolution of the blueshirts as an organisation, if he was more fanatical, and aggressive he could have taken the country, still a shame he failed.

>Our system thinks your post is spam.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-16-21-59-19.png (1080x1920, 301K)

Norf and souf

Im just messing, mostly, im sure its perfectly competent. Someone talented should do a big schlomo one

So many hot guys in this thread. Mmmm

Which news organisation on this island is most worthy of being fire bombed? And is their such thing as a half way decent paper to buy? because it feels like every fucking reporter, radio host, and column writer is a complete faggot, at least in the north.

You can't say d*bs which I think is kinda funny

BASED australianon giving homophobia the stone cold stunner and hooking the leg for a three count!

Are ya well
Cause ya looking well hey.

Nort an sout

Lad, LITERALLY every single one. There's literally next to no publication for conservatism or beyond. This general is legit where i get most of me news.

Attached: image (2).jpg (399x368, 26K)

'ate Kenny
'ate Ahern
'ate Cowen
'ate Adams
'ate Varadkar
luv Gearoid
simple as

We would unironically make a good news paper

Ye ate them all? Fat bastard

Haha, funny man ya hey behind yer screen, come Tuam an' oi'll sort ye's, ya?

kek

Attached: Brutusbox.png (2760x720, 185K)

Wouldn't hurt desu, it'd be class. An online zine of shitposts

It’s incredibly frustrating to hear blatant propaganda, and bias everywhere, and even more frustrating is the fact that most people are completely oblivious to it, and simply go along with what they here for the sole reason that if it’s on the television then it must be true.

Sligo town last week, real and straight or fake and gay?
youtube.com/watch?v=VnxRkdUibB8

We seriously have to get more Irish wojaks lads

Give me a quick rundown on the Irexit party
are they an NP affiliated party?
Do they plan on standing in Generals and EU elections?

LATS FUCHIN GOH RIGH NOAW! Ye wee speckeh fucch

Sligo here, very real, those lads got into major fucking shit for it. The woman is off her fucking head, i've seen her round before.

Kek. Good spot user.

Ah man, ha, shur i was only messin, like, no need tah have a go, just lev me aloan, righ?

Far as I know, they’re their own thing, not NP affiliated.

I pray for all of you Irish brothers :)

Have a good day and resist!

Attached: be086e04f23cac9496c3c812b2ab80c8.jpg (600x739, 134K)

No affiliation, auld Clarke-y got ousted for having connections to the Freedom Party, so no fraternal bond there

The church in Ireland secretly had lots of potatoes during the famine, and they hid the potatoes in pillows and sold them abroad in potato fairs. And the Pope closed down a lot of the factories that were makin’ the potatoes and turned them into prisons for children.

Attached: 1533935971785.png (610x457, 486K)

wait did they get found out? hadn't heard anything about that, sligo myself

I don’t see why so few nationalist groups actually create their own newspapers now, in the past most party’s had their own newspaper as a means of spreading their message freely, and at the same time making themselves seem more official to the general public, Mussolini, hitler even George Lincoln Rockwell in the 60s did it all of them had quite a bit of success even Rockwell to some extent.

Attached: 1515800563256.jpg (1480x1270, 674K)

Even those not Catholic should watch the speeches of the Venerable Fulton Sheen for life advice
youtube.com/watch?v=6uUdo7iV3EU
youtube.com/watch?v=sr_57fD6Ado
youtube.com/watch?v=5e5oPIHnHQs&t=1112s
Thank you friend x

Friendly reminder to heed Barrett's words when he says that you shouldn't set up an organization when another functioning one already exists, at least without good reason.

>pic related is why we shouldn't fight alone

burkeanjournal.com/

Attached: burkeanjournalvandalism.jpg (1020x1200, 199K)

You raise a good point. The crux of the "famine" is that it wasn't the blight that killed the irish. We could have survived without them. It was an orchestrated genocide of the indigenous irish.
youtube.com/watch?v=cbAXsWU5G0Q&t=68s
Chris Fogarty explains here, essential viewing.

I’d say the fact print media’s basically dying and unappealing to the modern youth has made it less of a priority for groups to spread a message.
Still, it’d be nice to have something to read every week.

Charlie Sheens uncle of grandad or something, right?

>Slut shaming is bad
>Virgin shaming is not

Dont be a faggot, user.

Virgin shaming should be encouraged. All young men should make it their duty to breed and maintain a solid relationship with a young conservative woman, of whom many exist in Ireland.

you could do the whole Militant Zone thing and just release articles on a website

WE SEEK TO CREATE A FAIR AND EQUAL SOCIETY FOR WHAMEN AND MEN
WHAMEN and men

Attached: Michelle_ONeill-p13.jpg (233x200, 17K)

>It was an orchestrated genocide of the indigenous irish.

pic related

Also my post was a quotation from Father Ted, you total fucking spud.

Attached: 1529670748526.jpg (838x847, 141K)

I wont be. Ill leave that shit up to your oul fella

Point is that people have it out for the publication. Without support, it will collapse.

Don't set up your own shitty publication if instead you could make another one your totally aligned with better.

It's the hypocrisy. If this was a feminist journal, something like "Cover you gee" would be investigated as a hate crime.

Wha? Ya startin'?

Stop coming into Brit/pol/ and bullying posters or we will colonise your general you whinging failed potato growers.

Attached: 2f292b4fb806d0d563b2db1550905f9b2faf61d1f0d82a36e48c7babafd48c63.jpg (1032x974, 148K)

>that pic

What in the name of god almighty? The sword is wrong, the paint is probably wrong and that's not even mentioning that HE'S FUCKING AFRICAN!

Honestly, the Free State should just burn for supporting shit like this. If you're going to give away our heritage, at least do it accurately.

Barrett’s right, the only problem is NP is clearly not a functioning party by any standard, nor is irexist which is based around a single goal, a new fanatical movement is needed only then will people look up and listen, it feels like every party in Ireland’s history has missed out two important details that attract new members, unwavering confidence in your ideals, and aesthetics, because looking the part is half the fight.

Wha?

He's supposed to be a tourist dressed up.
That's the point of the place.

Lots of Brit threads

What are it's operating costs?
Why is it more than a blog with student writers?

I also note a considerable amount of the writers are in fact not Irish. So what sort of "Conservatives" are these?

>Barrett’s right, the only problem is NP is clearly not a functioning party by any standard

Wasn't talking about the NP. Was talking about the Burkean.

>He's supposed to be a tourist dressed up.

Hmm....

Usually, you can't dress up in places like that. Especially not in the full tunic and paint.

>t.Butthurt about having to release every IRA member, and beg for peace.
Such cope.

Right wing news websites can, and have been shutdown, an underground newspaper can not be gotten rid of so easily.

It's for Yanks, lad.Hence why they picked a black fella.

>Fails to genocide potato fuckers armed with spoons for 800 years
What did england mean by this

Cop on, will ya?

>Black celt
It's specifically under "live like a Celt for a day".
visitarmagh.com/stories/live-our-celtic-myths-legends-in-the-ancient-site-of-navan-fort/celt-for-a-day/

There's loads of evidence for your original point (Cu Cullain at 1916 RTE production), no need to exaggerate.

True, but that doesn’t change the fact that young people tend to avoid print media unless it’s tripe like OK! or Heat.

Should have kept it anonymous, IMO.

Ireland is Europe's ground zero for inclusive workforces, especially in Dublin. Google,FB,etc, shape the HR landscape accross the country, and these lads will have their names attached to this stuff forever.

That's why we have the Burkean Journal. They're putting out content fairly regularly these days

Honestly lads, you know Europes in a state when we dont even have the energy to hate each other anymore.
Irish and English, English and French. We're all sitting in ruined cities being mocked by our forefathers. It's all so tiring.

>We
It was founded by a foreigner, and a great deal of the content is by foreigners.

>What are it's operating costs?

I wouldn't know for certain since I'm merely an user and nothing more. However, there is a substantial cost in terms of website design, maintenance, server hosting, legal shite, and finally expansion. I can assume there are a lot of people helping out, but organizations like these need all the scraps they can get.

>I also note a considerable amount of the writers are in fact not Irish. So what sort of "Conservatives" are these?

Considerable? It was set up by a Mexican student, but has since been taken over by a group who are all native Irish.

In regards to what kind of 'conservative', all I can tell you is that it is being shilled for on Jow Forums. Do you really need any more info?

Sword is still wrong!

i feel like the method mostly used to get around this is to condense the paper into a pdf format and distribute it online so that multiple sources have it (think al qaeda's weird little magazine). the daily stormer is the only controversial website that avoids the censorship problem

Martin Sheens' real surname is Estevez. He adopted the stage name Sheen as a mark of his admiration for Fulton Sheen. Charlie Sheen would not be called Sheen if it wasn't for Fulton Sheen. He would be called Charlie Estevez.

>Struggles for freedom for centuries
>Finally gets independence free from foreign colonialism
>Replaces themselves with foreigners in a single generation

What did the Irish mean by this?

Attached: 1537012591533.jpg (987x710, 165K)

Jointly founded by Ganley's son and a Mexican-irish guy I think? Don't see many foreigners writing for them

that and shit like telegram and twitter and kik to send and receive messages

Never forget the scallop wars son, or your a French sympathiser.