Would a world with no nations really be that bad?

what about when we all look the same in 100 years?

Attached: EB84EF9F-2497-44CE-8E4A-C13C734CB9CE.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msutoday.msu.edu/news/2013/study-asks-is-a-better-world-possible/
instagram.com/candiceblackburn_/?hl=fr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a Maoist delusion. "When it'll be done the world will be perfect"
+the most diverse country in the world Brazil. Just look at the murder there

Attached: 1536612110540.jpg (460x690, 55K)

Great in theory but impossible to pull from paper into the real world.

Fuck off imbecile.
Racism is everywhere.
In Liberia the petrol black niggers are at war with the slightly lighter brown niggers who came back from America.
Racism will always exist, the only way to stop racism is by keeping the races pure and separated.

yes

People of Crap

Attached: Diversity.jpg (424x530, 29K)

Have fun getting raped by niggers, faggot.

>1 post by this ID
>advocates White genocide
Imagine that.

No nations = no culture.
Will not happen or is only a temporary insanity.

>advocates

human culture

The only culture that would remain would be that of consumption and technological stimuli.

Unmanaegable.
- different environments REQUIRE different culture
- family/extended family still exists
- subcultures/interest groups create subcultures that evolve into cultures

user, humans are not pets.

>The only culture that would remain would be that of consumption and technological stimuli.
This will be temporary because humans have wider set of interests.

My children will still be white

>all look the same
>burger
Why am I not suprised...

Attached: 1536832364148.jpg (700x782, 120K)

Good

Attached: genetics_and_culture.png (1001x366, 38K)

in a hunderd years, america will be populated by purebred beaners who have killed all niggers and whites, europe will be inhabited by sandnegroes, and the actual negroes will have been holocausted by the chinks.

prove me wrong
> protip; you cant

You mean when op pic is the whitest person alive and what about 100 years after that? Pic related

Attached: B7A96793-8908-40CD-AF50-92C845E38AEC.jpg (465x581, 35K)

Yes, because there could be no actual oversight or trust, period.

Not when race mixing brings the average IQ down to 80

>>advocates
Yes, you advocate White genocide, you anti-White faggot.

>human culture
But race is real and race matters you anti-White faggot. Why do you want to destroy the White race?

Tribes would be made eventually and borders would re-appear.

A slightly brighter shade of shit is still shit

There is no way you mix all the human beings on earth and you end up with that light haired and light brown skin cutie with caucasoid facial features. Only 10% of the planet is white. Obama was 50% white. His daughters are 25% white. Figure it out.

>Would a world with no nations really be that bad?
>what about when we all look the same in 100 years?
We are regressing to the new dark ages. Elders will point to non-functional relics and talk of moving picture screens and flying machines. Centuries of progress lost in decades thanks to Liberals.

The next "advanced" civilization will be 1000 years from now but will never live up to the mythical White societies.

Anyway, has anyone read the sci-fi Culture series by Iain Banks. If not then do it, some neurons might fire about culture where majority of humans have devolved into pet level.

Attached: o.jpg (400x354, 34K)

FTFY
(not shooped this time)

Attached: sub-saharan_4948776.jpg (480x480, 32K)

He is pretty much advocating for the genocide of every race t b h. But anyway, this thread is just a huge bait in a board like this.

White females have incomparably more beautiful faces. To want to remove such beauty from the earth is a crime.

>Not when race mixing brings the average IQ down to 80
Not for everyone, humans with actual insight and IQ will escape that fate.

ftfy

Attached: F6E8F5BC-703F-40C2-8145-2F8A58128179.jpg (640x725, 81K)

Even if half a percent of mutt lols women have nice features they’re still likely to be aggressive and bad moms.

This.

Mutt blood* fucking phone posting

as if white women in 2018 are good moms

As if this is not the fault of white males being weak.

I thought diversity was our strength? If we all look the same, that's not very diverse.

She is like what, 90%+ white? Generations of whites sacrificed themselves to make the brown DNA produce something more pleasing to the eye. Was it worth it? You could have something even more beautiful from the start, just with whites.

The only saving grace being their pale skin, now op the huge candyass wants to take that away from us.

Come to my country and you'll see the wonders that multiculturalism do...

Your "better world" hope is a lost cause. Give it up already.
>Neal ran computer modeling of different fictional neighborhoods and, after millions of trials, consistently found the same thing: The more integrated a neighborhood is, the less socially cohesive it becomes, and vice versa.
Source: msutoday.msu.edu/news/2013/study-asks-is-a-better-world-possible/

it will be a monoculture and a monrace. no niggers, no Jews, and no whites. Just humans

Attached: 3530EB51-8B9E-42A9-8567-D15C174F35DC.jpg (640x800, 156K)

its not about looks, we all need to belong to the same civilization at least, and I dont think we will come even close to that in 100years

She looks like she has enormous swim-flipper feet. Pass.

Attached: A606ABC0-F7A1-481A-812C-9FB43D724FC4.jpg (600x600, 79K)

Look at how black she still looks yet I bet her black genetics makes up under 40% of her entire genetic makeup. Wouldn't be surprised if she is something along the lines of 67% white and 33% black. Black genetics are too strong and would always wipe out white genetics if both races race mixed.

Race mixing slide thread.

Attached: r7k3ou3zsklz.jpg (1443x1095, 201K)

>what about when we all look the same in 100 years?
What a marvelous future indeed

Attached: 1536876329243.gif (640x550, 204K)

>implying the Jews aren't planning to rule over their new mud race world like the gods they think they are.

>WE'RE PRO-DIVERSITY
>WE WANT EVERYONE TO LOOK THE SAME BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE BETTER
Are liberals completely immune to cognitive dissonance?

Attached: People of color.jpg (480x366, 41K)

Like in brazil? Which is just segregated.

>posts a shitskin mutt

Kys

Back in reality it would be a slave planet run by Jews and populated with 90% Africans hunting down Indigenous remnants.

No, competition is important.

Why would anyone give this up? It's insane.

meh

Attached: 478D8894-AD30-4FD4-B5F7-8F4F2A1AD0C4.jpg (640x640, 77K)

If that’s the case and racism is everywhere, then no matter what we do, we are fucked. If we keep the skin colors separate then they will just fight about something else within their own community. This is a never ending war no matter what option is taken.

i dont want niggers nor sandniggers in my bloodline. not even yellow niggers thank you very much

This is what it looks like when you get 90% of the way there yet still have a masculine jaw line

because 'us' vs 'them' will always be there.
it's human nature

She is likely 90% white, and she'd have looked even better had she been 100%.

Tfw diversity isnt looking the same. We will soon live to see a world where people will wish their families where kept pure and this future will revive the notion of purer blood

Borders exist to keep the bad people out. And there are a lot of bad cultures and people out there. Borders are for our own protection.

Ashkenazi are a standard deviation above whites. So whites are to Jews as sub saharan groids are to average white. Feels bad man

>niggers
>humans

Lol do you really think that the jews gonna "blend in",they'll be the ones that is gonna be 100% pure after all this.

The rest is gonna be the goyim cattle,truly the perfect world

Ew

now wipe the drool off your keyboard

Attached: BBDC9BAE-4863-4F78-82DE-2605250168DD.jpg (595x787, 94K)

sorry about your gay, bro

Attached: 518E742B-DE3C-4C1D-AEF3-B83C2BCD7B74.jpg (682x1023, 138K)

The smarter (lighterskinned) mixed race people would likely form their own enclave and only breed with other lightskins. There is no way the 70iq pitch black negros would replace everyone. Just doesnt make sense. They wouldnt even want to if they could

Now wipe the drool off your keyboard.
>literally just typed in "chimp" into maymay folder and chose the coolest pic

Attached: Chimps are better than niggers.png (590x618, 305K)

Exactly. All her good traits are white traits: thin nose, well shaped lips, thin waist.

Her tumbleweed hair isn't doing anything for me, and light skin always looks better.

When I see a negress or a chink I can’t help but see a manly face. Like that bitch, replace the natty hair and the garbage face completely

All 65 IQ except the jews.

That is genuinely disgusting. That ratty hair, the bulbous fat nose, the deformed lips, the soulless eyes, the painted on eyebrows, the chest hair that can't be hidden. It's physically repulsive.

If Jews are such geniuses then why is Israel's average IQ 95?

The average eastern European woman is prettier than that.

No thick nose.
No out of proportion lips.
White pink skin color.

Over 60k dead per year. The price they pay for the benefits of diversity.

cope harder fags

Attached: 91010DCF-786F-4828-975D-FE1375BBCE4F.jpg (450x616, 33K)

This is unironically their master plan.

Inbreeding with sub-Saharan Africans with an IQ of 60 is designed to lower the IQ of whites and make them easier to control.

Jews of course have their own in-group preferences and do not miscegenate, and they are allowed to say that because being Jewish, they are allowed to say anything. Haven't they suffered enough?

Disgusting anorexic nigger

>If that’s the case and racism is everywhere, then no matter what we do, we are fucked
No, we aren't.
Racism is a natural defense mechanism. It's no different from screaming when someone is threatening you.

Oy vey you’re making me nervous goyim. Why don’t you go find a nice shitskin and settle down

Jews have crafted a system of what is essentially genetic warfare.

what’s your iq?

Attached: 3F566F8B-3D31-4CD9-B72A-C85465E48318.jpg (634x634, 100K)

>>Look the same...
Why can't people get past the look argument?

Attached: kjhgfdfgeggh.png (400x773, 266K)

> tfw no thiggg black sub 60 iq sheboon gf

Attached: 2cfb6c3a7553d0cedb248e24fdea1be0.jpg (846x1058, 56K)

Lmao, is there a point to those pictures? I see more female beauty when I go do my morning jog.

Are those chicks really doing anything for you? Plus nigresses age really badly. Those huge tits you see, they will be soggy, dripping off a walking humongous gym ball in a decade.

Nice filename Joan

Attached: Roz.jpg (456x486, 30K)

A small price to pay for delicious kebab food

She's not even that black, it just this pic (it's a tan or the light...)

instagram.com/candiceblackburn_/?hl=fr

you mean after ww3 when theres only white people left? yeah we can have open borders then

They all smell so bad and they also have hyperAIDS.

Attached: 29157e082702fa98a81d7f364649ca86.jpg (713x794, 142K)

Attached: doitfortacos.jpg (2048x1147, 318K)

People will find something else to fight for and there would probably be more violence than ever before

At least nations uphold ethical standards in combat unlike militia groups.

Attached: 1531326808951.jpg (708x512, 201K)

what would you even talk about? i'm here complaining about how insufferable 105 iq basedboy normies are but the average african makes a 105 basedboy look like archemedes.

The Jewish gene pool is already pretty damn shallow. If they keep segregated (God-willing), they'll be nothing but Tay-Sachs and schizos in a few generations.

>the only way to stop racism is by keeping the races pure and separated.

As per the teachings of the Dalai Lama.

Seeing how things have been going. I have no choice but to agree with you, with one exception. I want the girl in OP's pic.

i love the examples you jews post as to what a mongrelized population might look like.. zero intellectual honesty, smarmy propagandists to the core.

Attached: 5b473db39c0f8.jpg (500x423, 60K)

Who cares about talking when its clearly a sore worn out dick deal?

Attached: 1535779024057.jpg (2560x1440, 1.06M)