Niggers loot at any oppotunity

Prove me wrong

every documented storm in Americas history has stories and now consistent video of niggers looting. never helping save anyone but stealing anything available. never working before the storm to be safe from harm but work during the storm to hurt anyone committed to surviving by evacuating.

when will you sorry ebola, aids and sickle cell inventing dirt dobbers stop your shit? you see we are getting louder about this shit

pic related, yesterdays looting in progress pictures

Attached: DnPVihfXcAALHv1.jpg (620x300, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6LZw3v3zEIg
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/06/22/dea-puts-up-billboards-in-hopes-of-catching-pharmacy-looters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>niggers loot at any opportunity
it's their default nature. Niggers will always loot.

This wouldn't happen if storms weren't racist to begin with

right now in south africa , the niggers are looting anything white owned and taking land by force. there will never be peace from niggers. no matter how many times you say all of them aren't like that, they are the same. group think by niggers will be your death if you don't stand up to it today and refuse to keep living like this .

Attached: 1536836480110.png (899x678, 718K)

>He posts this while whitebois have been looting the whole world.
My sons and daughters will lynch you get ready bitch.

They don't want the human's property to be damaged by the storm, so they rescue it.

Strange how white looters leave the place in better condition than before they arrived.

> family dollar the only store within miles of that hood. Niggers lose the convenience of crossing the road to get food and water. Store takes weeks to reopen. Lazy niggers starve because they can’t walk the extra block cuz of diabetes

you sorry motherfucking excuse for a person, your flat footed ass can't swim. you can't fucking read. all you can do is walk around with your pants half off your ass speaking broken english .

you motherfuckers stink. you can't grow hair and your women sound like hogs when they fuck .

you had the first black president, coulda stepped up and we wuz kangs and instead, here you are looting, shooting and raping still.

once a nigger always a nigger

Attached: 1534524355946.png (400x475, 248K)

But they're good at balancing things on their head

Attached: 1515587126483.jpg (472x603, 70K)

>Better condition than before
Yeah after you genocided thousands of them and pocketed millions leaving them pennies.
Whiteboi godcomplex will soon end.

Seems you've confused the Europeans with the Arabs

Attached: 5fbb06c3babedc9d5283d3611b75bbfe.jpg (407x614, 43K)

nigger, you haven't defended any of the nigger actions. are you saying that's how your race acts and that we need to get rid of you?

Attached: 1510445787566.jpg (509x404, 57K)

>leaving them pennies
youtu.be/6LZw3v3zEIg

kek. yeah no, we made you worthless niggers rich, before us you were throwing rocks and starving to death

Tell that to this guys.

Attached: IranianNazi's.jpg (640x452, 172K)

In black areas, "boosted" (ie, stolen) goods are seen as a perfectly acceptable and natural part of the local economy. This is also why so much "criminal justice reform" stuff focuses on decriminalizing acts of theft - because a lot of blacks literally don't think that theft should be punished. Many non-blacks in the US don't realize that these attitudes exist, or don't understand the implications. There's no shame in black areas to being "found out" as a thief - to them, it's a normal "trade" like any other job.

I do charity work in the favelas. I have a very different take on the problem with the negro.

Not all poor negros are terrible. The ones that want to progress, obtain education and create a better life for themselves and their family are constantly pulled down by the feral negros.

The ones that do make something of themselves, strive to do make money are always prey to the lazy cunts that want gibs.
These fuckers would need to be exterminated

>Implying you dont get a new TV every earthquake

Cmon dude

one thing you niggers need to realize is, America is NOT YOUR COUNTRY. Whites have been MADE to live along side you living crazy lies and dreaming of the day a leader steps up and makes you worthless scumbags either learn to assimilate or get the fuck out. the day is coming. everyday there are 50 threads about hating niggers , next year it will be 100 a day. how much longer before the people oppressed wake up and snatch your lips through a meat grinder?

i can't wait myself.

Attached: 1513928110985.jpg (2304x1728, 829K)

This is why their community is often likened to crabs in a basket - anytime one tries to crawl out the others pull him back down.

>Befriend a nigger in college
>We got to a party at a mutual friend's house
>We're getting our coats to leave
>Nigger starts rummaging through other coats looking for things to steal
>He's looking to steal cellphones and wallets from his class mates at his friend's house
>Ask him what the fuck he's doing
>Tells me this is normal

Attached: b84.png (593x665, 463K)

Don't try to incite violence among us pocs.
I know my family history I have traced it back to Senegal and know Arabs din't operate transatlantic trade during that time.
These nazi dudes and Anglo-US slave traders will soon get it,the day is coming.

niggers have no air force, they have no navy.

they have no armies. they don't have a goddamn thing except NIGGERS

Attached: 1537031808764.jpg (598x400, 168K)

Nice bait fagot. 6.5/10 for effort with the ebonics.

They're your niggers. Do something about it.

this reporter need her ass handle to her...self righteous bitch

>pocs
No nigger uses the term people of color and no nigger feels kinship with other shitskins. Poc is white libshit terminology. Just a tip for better larping.

I see this all the fucking time.
I met this dude one time...a very smart guy, he was one of my favorite students, the kid became fluent in English so quickly I was surprised at his grasp of the material. Kid was learning at a pace I have seldom seen in malnourished people.

I got the kid a great job via a friend of mine that managed a mall. Soon enough he was making some good money. Then his cousin was released from jail....he spiraled into drug abuse so quick it was fucking sad.

Was he an asshole to begin with? No, he was a bright kid. The chicken hawk ways of his cousin were enough (the cousin was jealous) that he preferred to suck the life out of his own family.
I pondered hard about having his cousin whacked. The kid had a real chance in life.

His fucking cousin was such a cunt that he poisoned the guy's girlfriend, caused a rift in their relationship and used his tentacles to subjugate his entire life.

Think he's listening to Radiohead?

Your sons and daughters will get aborted lmao

not all blacks are looters but all looters are black

>the chad looter
>the virgin american complainer

DO SOMETHING BITCH

>lips through meat grinder
LMAO WE GOT A KEYBOARD WARRIOR TYPICAL.

I am right now, i'm blasting this thread with nigger hate and trolling twitter niggers as hard as i can without getting banned.

we hate niggers so much in America they had to pass laws with threats or being killed or imprisoned for speaking out about living near niggers.

we tried to give them their own country in Liberia , they wouldn't fucking leave. anyone wanna guess the next big war
? it will be in America , white vs black and whites FINALLY getting the safety and sanity back after our ancestors conquered this land.

we learned a lot from obama. niggers are worthless and will never change.

all niggers. worldwide

Attached: 1517527346343.jpg (640x462, 72K)

testiing

Attached: wypipo.jpg (480x360, 40K)

Lol your sons in daughters will either be dead or in jail with your deadbeat nigger ass.

Attached: wypipo1.jpg (634x440, 87K)

>Better condition
>After the genocide and subjugation of niggers
Really gets the nig-noggin joggin

Attached: 1535315497128s.jpg (65x124, 2K)

Thats not the US nice try.

Attached: White Looters.jpg (400x298, 34K)

That’s an interesting story. You seem like a pretty decent writer. You should consider writing a short story about an experience like that someday

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/06/22/dea-puts-up-billboards-in-hopes-of-catching-pharmacy-looters/

Nigger, you don't even know who your kids are.

Nigger, every single colonized nigger country is far better off now than they were pre-colonization.

I am a writer, I wrote a book (in english) that is part of a series. Working on book 2 at the moment.

The white man

It's not the same here in America. Niggers get the most gibs of every race here but they're never satisfied. They're always trying to get more.

Sure thing Jewdebaker Jewdenstein

I understand that but the idea still applies.
If you give infinite gibs it is easier to suck on the tit that is government handouts.

Example> in Brazil the government started a program to give poor families gibs. It fucking failed because the "man" of the house would spend the money on booze and whores. The solution was to give the money to the women..the mothers. It did bring a drastic improvement but more needs to be done when you are dealing with uneducated people. You need to actively purge communities of leeches, people that don't want to work or better their lives without putting in an effort.

I myself had a difficult time at some point when the economy in Brazil turned sour. I went from having a comfortable life to losing my home. I never asked for government gibs, I recycled myself and learned a new trade. I donated my time to help those even more in need than I was...slowly but surely I was able to crawl out of my shitty situation.

People that have access to decent food will naturally have the mind to create something better for themselves. Poison the mind and you have pliable slaves.

Actually the best fucking poster in this thread right now.

comparing hispanics against niggers in a cultural context is about as furthest from the truth you can get.

hispanics practice the family unit while niggers do not, trying to reconcile them as the same isn't very " best fucking poster' imo

Attached: 1506212828278.png (500x500, 280K)

Fucking Becky.

FUCKING WHITE GODDESS

at least she can grow hair

Attached: 1524547982420.jpg (1000x727, 139K)

thanks american bro

Yes, to the black mind, the potential for being caught is the only reason not to commit a crime. This includes even very wealthy blacks in my experience. They have none of the concepts created by an empathetic mind, such as honor, morality, community.

We have it all...we are mutt central

And for the record, Brazilians are Portuguese, not spics.

You're wrong, they also have aids

>Arabs din't operate transatlantic trade
no, they operated the trans-saharan slave trade
they forcibly marched slaves across the desert with death rates that make the middle passage look like a 5 star hotel

September 12th, 1900 - Galveston Texas and the aftermath of it's deadly hurricane

fuck niggers, every last one.

Attached: DnPznxiWwAAgKm9.jpg (768x1024, 152K)

>These nazi dudes and Anglo-US slave traders will soon get it,the day is coming.

why soon though? you could get out there and kill some whiteys right now. whats wrong nigger? you too scared to do anything?

Attached: funwblacks169-Rescuing-Irma-Mall.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

I love the irony of this video.
Blacks smashing windows that feature black athletes.

>Anglo-US slave traders
>you mean Jewish slave traders

why the fuck don't people wake up the blacks by spreading the Portuguese-Jew slave trade enterprise.

The royal family of Pork&cheesetugal actually gave the main slave trading jew their family name so he could operate without jew hate.

Of particular interest...Slave markets did not operate on the Sabbath.

And I will fuck the shit out of one of your daughters, marry her, fill her up with mixed kids, and raise them to hate your out of touch ass.

>why the fuck don't people wake up the blacks

Attached: retarded-niggers.png (562x296, 31K)

>why don't people fuck the blacks up the wake

u mean the people who invented the thing you are using to complain about?

Niggers being niggers.

Attached: DnKf_u_U8AAj9ie.jpg (800x450, 51K)

>>why don't people fuck the blacks up the wake

Attached: fixing-black-neighborhoods.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

They apparently don't have Koreans around there.

Attached: 79f.jpg (600x400, 54K)

Am I right in thinking that you'd be perfectly within your rights as a citizen to go and shoot looters in the act?

Still...with memes Martin Luther style (not written in cursive) you can get the blacks to rebel.

They will shift from hating white people to actually killing the chews.

Lower IQ race = people with lowered foresight and altruism

Okay do you have footage and pics of that though? Also how come the Asians aren’t doing it?

When a Raccon takes the half eaten sandwich out of your garbage can is it looting? Blacks are subhuman. This is just their instincts kicking in.

The Arabs killed the most niggs during the slave trade though. How the fuck do you not know your own history?

Wow!!! More niggers!!

It's true that the only proven effective method against niggertry is arming koreans. So now we have to ask ourselves, should we allow more armed bug people in or should we adopt and perfect their methods?

Attached: riots13.jpg (950x647, 204K)

>They will shift from hating white people to actually killing the chews.
keep dreaming.
They will NEVER divert from tugging on white guilt

Attached: funwblacks599-nigger-parenting-weed-again.webm (356x360, 2.83M)

Those shoes in the store aren't going to expire. Totally different

Niggers are the WoW players that hold shift when they right-click a lootable corpse.

I would imagine the pharmacies would be the first to get hit.
>if I was so inclined
Of course the banks would be all locked up in a safe, but drugs? I wonder what kind of precautions they take in such events.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-467_1482938231-dodrugs_1482938260.jpg (266x190, 11K)

This disturbs me, and yet I can't help but think that it must calm the kids right the fuck down

Listen here mate, if a white vigilante started blasting black or shitskin looters, the cops that wouldn't even be around for them emptying an entire store would magically appear and you'd your white honky ass suffering would be bigger news than any hurricane or nuclear strike currently happening in the world. It's just the way it is. Pretty much only police can get away with shooting niggers here now.

but jews have way mo money
Drive their need for greatest gibs

;0-)
Hole up hole up...wuz telling me I can get them Joob dollas?

Hurricanes+niggers+white wemen=?

Oops. My mistake. Nignogs do the looting so sneakers would be #1 with them. Sneakers. sneakers.
>oh. 1 std deviation down

MUTTNADO

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Night vision!
>inb4 someone says I glow in the dark.

we're just going to race war them soon brother, soon.

a (you) for your effort

Attached: (you).gif (480x238, 415K)