Protest

If John Kerry isn't prosecuted for Logan Act. We will protest on the steps of DOJ Washington DC. Be ready Jeff Sessions. Where you are we will be protesting.

Attached: FB_IMG_1537107401786.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/03/10/heres-a-list-of-the-gop-senators-who-signed-the-iran-letter/?utm_term=.6b5b78c422fd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dear burger,
Your government is compromised, even the NSA is being spied on by the Clinton machine because of their access to Entrust the SSL company. This is why assholes like Kerry exist and continue to take tax money to subvert the taxpayer.
It's a mess

Didn't your Republicans literally send a letter to Iran telling them not to sign the deal with Obama?

This.

>trying to make peace

we must stop this

>implying republicans weren't meeting with Israel trying top stop the Iranian deal.

Attached: wat de fug.jpg (289x181, 29K)

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/03/10/heres-a-list-of-the-gop-senators-who-signed-the-iran-letter/?utm_term=.6b5b78c422fd

Really makes you think.

Attached: KMyzfsJ.png (502x410, 81K)

lmao
the right doesnt know how to protest, or organize, or do anything beyond sign petitions (lol) and complain on the jew net

They're elected officials and representatives of the US government. John Kerry is a ketchup merchant with bad face transplant who belongs in gitmo

STOP DEFENDING ISREAL!!!

I am so fucking sick of these jew threads. Fuck isreal and the Saudi interests

he married into the ketchup merchant position
he is seriously a huge loser and he has a lot of jewish blood in his veins, which comes at no surprise. someone tell the iranians, please

>They're elected officials and representatives of the US government.
They were authorized to represent the Obama administration in diplomatic negotiations?

No, they were authorized by vote to represent the people of the United States. Kerry isn't authorized to do anything, he holds no elected office, he holds no job in the government, he slings ketchup and pretends his face is naturally attached to his retarded skull

Protesting only works when the media promotes you.

>No, they were authorized by vote to represent the people of the United States.
That doesn't necessarily mean they are authorized to do anything. Can a senator rule in a supreme court case?

Always remember anons that Kerry is not his real name. His name is in fact John Cohen.

Also remember to look into Rouhani. I realize that neocon warmongering against Iran is unacceptable but Rouhani himself has connections to Soros and his Open Society foundations. He is a bad actor who Israelis are playing with to denuclearize them. The only ourguy was Mahmoud.

1000x this

stop being retarded, you fuck

The deal was also cooked up by Soros and company to still denuclearize them. Rouhani is on globalist payroll. Look it up I’d provide sources I found earlier but I’m on phone.

>denuclearize them
They aren't nuclear now.

>t. johny "i love teenagers" kerry
no wonder why you want to run so bad to run for prez.

>stop being retarded, you fuck
You didn't answer my question. Logan Act accusations for years have been specifically directed toward elected officials who were not acting with the authority of previous administrations, both Republicans and Democrats. A lot more people than Kerry deserve to be on the legal chopping block.

>stop being retarded

He is candaian and by default a retard and a dog fucker.

>Didn't your Republicans literally send a letter to Iran telling them not to sign the deal with Obama?
>without authorization
I think congress is authorized to meet/speak with foreign governments.

He is just a private citizen talking about stuff with people from other countries. He didn't sign anything, he didn't speak officially, he didn't ask for meetings in an official manner.
Is it now forbidden to talk to some Iranis over lunch in Zurich? You all have a short fuse.
Also triggered.

Attached: 1528227399835.png (741x568, 55K)