NO BODY DARE MAKE FUN OF OR DRAW A CARTOON DEPICTING MY WIFE'S PUBLIC MELTDOWN. YOU'RE RACIST IF YOU LAUGH

NO BODY DARE MAKE FUN OF OR DRAW A CARTOON DEPICTING MY WIFE'S PUBLIC MELTDOWN. YOU'RE RACIST IF YOU LAUGH

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1385, 768K)

Who pissed off Napolean Dynamite?

It’s not racist, she’s just fucking ugly.

Attached: 29444A6E-C356-4C5E-94C3-280B3979075E.png (1484x867, 1.6M)

DRAWING UGLY PEOPLE IS MISOGYNISTIC AND RACIST

Attached: orc2.png (526x617, 129K)

He was just depicting reality, faggot.
Not his fault you married that abomination.

Attached: 1536534351897.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

>muh faggotry

What a faggot

Attached: orc williams.jpg (674x960, 140K)

How?

Attached: what.jpg (288x499, 23K)

he is the girl

>marries gorilla
>is mad artist draws her as gorilla

This is fucking retarded, I thought the artist version looked exactly like the real life version.

This is the ultimate virtue signaling, even coal burners can't compete

That dude is clearly homosexual

>Baby before the wedding

Heretics

Hey, you found a way to make a nigger slightly more attractive via photoshop. Cool.

Is that the reddit guy?

how the fuck can someone even get there dick hard with that monkey negress

>wife
lel na dude you got a pet

Stuffing a chimp in a wedding dress like that. It looks so comical. How can he be so cruel?

He's probably gay.

Attached: top negress.jpg (500x700, 92K)

the tard doesnt even understand the liberal pecking order and how its evolved over time... pfffahahAhaHaHaahaaaaa

it goes like this . black people are not at the top. and since the left push race mixing a mixed race person who is not any % white is above a pure line black person. since both people were women his fat ugly negris wife isnt by default in the right even by liberal standards. neither race nor gender will save her from ridicule

Imagine your one claim to fame being that, due to a freak of nature, you have much higher testosterone levels than most men.

And then you use your masculine abilities to completely dominate women's tennis.

And then your hormones make you so angry that you chimp out against the umpire, while demanding that you a "woman" and a "mother", while he looks at you, with his muscles half the size of yours, feeling physically threatened.

But at least every night you can go home to your onions boy Alex Ohanian, who secretly wants to watch you getting fucked by another man.

Notice the lace on her arms and shoulders, this is 100% intentional to make her look like less of a fucking ape.

>women are equal
>you cant mock them

It’s not working.

Attached: 8A8671DF-AFF2-4041-8E88-E8F3E73CAA8C.jpg (750x600, 67K)

all that money, and your wedding looks like it took place at the airport hilton.

>pot kettle nigger

Attached: 063EDE96-A15C-47E3-AB8B-D23EFA387F06.jpg (2187x1046, 714K)

>Marrying a negress so that when people make fun of your wife's son for being black, you can claim he's your child

Attached: 1508339509243.jpg (540x353, 35K)

Williams and her wife, Alexis

I think he means Chimpions.

Onions