Did he (((Groom))) you Jow Forums?

Press G if Groomed.

>Jade locked me in the basement and only fed me crackers and filtered piss until I shitposted "good good."

Attached: torn asshole.png (1946x1356, 618K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hD4RFjmlzcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IuZFKSh6ueY
twitter.com/SARGONINVESTIGATION/status/1041449953434972160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>eceleb
Fuck off and die, faggot.

i'm 19 and what is this?

I wanted to die when Jade locked me in that basement and forced me to post on /x/.

Attached: 4480446.jpg (430x365, 28K)

You have to be 12 or under, user. Jim is very picky about who he grooms.

Attached: teef.png (420x350, 155K)

groomer-boomers manipulating zoomer consumer humor is a tumor on this board

Zoomers are too old, user.

G

I feel so betrayed, because my dear mentor is fucking a chink half his age.

Attached: 1478224126940.jpg (413x395, 38K)

he groomed my tender boy pussy

D.A.S. is a real medical problem, user. (Distorted Asshole Syndrome.)

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 5.06.34 PM.png (1123x810, 1.06M)

this is the most boring e-celeb drama yet holy fuck

>you wore a suit, fuck you!

literally a fight about nothing

True. If I lived in a country where it's $50 for a steak, I would probably be pissed off too.

God speed, Leaf.

Attached: wink.gif (500x300, 559K)

>oof,
>let me let you in, let me let you in on, let me let you in on a little secret chat
>/sarcasm mode on

why do people like this boring xoomer faggot again?

You're not supposed to say that, metofaggots will call you a liberalist shill like leftists on twitter calling everybody russian bots

Because he shits on everyone and laughs.
Pretty simple desu.

Attached: Starbucks Water.png (1260x1242, 1.15M)

fucking fanboys spamming Jow Forums, fuck off back to /b/ with your bluepill bullshit

I'm a JimBOT AMA

Attached: 1536647773690.png (430x441, 86K)

No, but Sargoy is hella mad

youtu.be/hD4RFjmlzcQ
youtu.be/hD4RFjmlzcQ
youtu.be/hD4RFjmlzcQ

JIMMY BOOMER THE CHILD GROOMER

Attached: ech.jpg (206x213, 7K)

G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G

Attached: brehs.jpg (250x243, 7K)

Attached: sick-juggler.png (701x598, 26K)

I am a victim of Jim's "Toddlers to Trolls" program. AMA.

>$50 steaks
Wat

its all boring shit. two boomers throwing shade.

Did he touch you in the shitposting place?

S O Y G O Y ON SUICIDE WATCH

Literally who?
is this the new Jontron or Sargon flavor of the month eceleb?

Attached: 1534193030478.jpg (221x156, 8K)

kek

Every night until I figured out I was a big gay. Then he made fun of me for it.

It amuses me how with so little material and with so little effort, Jim still managed to get Sargon to lose his shit. All of these “former lefties” never change. They might change a political idea or two, but they’re still wired to run on emotion. I don’t know how people like Sargon function in life.

Attached: FFA806AD-8C68-49ED-B7FA-0651D4686AF7.gif (320x240, 228K)

Towards the end, my asshole looked like this.

Attached: the pain.png (1170x804, 1.22M)

I knew fuck all about him until his TGWTG videos

How many feminine penises has kraut and soigon had in their mouths?

Attached: laughing qts.jpg (958x636, 122K)

Did he tell you you were going to be internet famous too, just to dig up old home videos of you larping in the forest to get some laughs?

I'm not kidding. I don't give a shit about ecelebs but seeing all of this shitposting lately I'm wondering what the fuck is this shit about Sargon and whoever else is involved in this. Is it because he went to the parliament and did some stupid shit there or is there more to it?

zero

at least a dozen masculine ones though

Nothing much. Just Jim took the opportunity for Basedgon fuckign up to take a huge dump on him.

Also, there are grooming memes.

WHY couldn't Jim just marry a fat old woman and stop fucking a young Asian thot?

Neither of the streams made these guys look good but at least Jim is funny
Funny though that Jim takes his name from a troll message board that was apparently into doxxing and harassment while shitting on Kraut (a pos) for the same
Also I never thought about it but the "me so sick me leave internet" thing does sound a lot like boogie, how fucking hard is it to use a cell phone

Tell me about Jim. Why does he hide his face?

can someone give me a quick rundown of why people are losing their shit? jim is the only reasonably entertaining eceleb

Who Mr Metokur doxx?

because he is a groomer, watch sargon's new video, well worth it
I used to be a metokur fan, thought the kruat series was good but FUCK THIS WEIRDO

I got groomed as fuck

Did i miss something? Sargoy barely mentions this on the stream. I even think he does not mention this at all, this is just something that was mentioned in passing is one of the videos he watched, but all metofags use this to discredit the grooming memes with big huge sarcasm to appeal to their daddy.

American education user. The last few months have been fun reading all the things Americans know about us.

Daily reminder that Jim is fucking an 7/10 chink whore while onionfather is raising another man's child.

Attached: 1486105438693.png (354x608, 353K)

Him hooking up with a 21 year old asian isnt weird, him skyping underage fags is a bit

In recorded conversations, the ones he posted?

Yeah Jim's also fucking 14-year old boys.

Yes Jim groomed me when I was just a little innocent sunflower. He locked me up in his basement and forced me to troll skeptics on the internet.
G

Like the framers of western civilization intended.
Fucking based.

and hitting on trannies and looking for a massage and shit

Yeah he also gave McCain a tumor

Yeah, a tad strange, not saying he's a fag but I've heard a little bit more about queer trivia from him than I have anywhere else

Why are Athiest Skeptics so hostile againist gay fucking practices? Don't they know it's Christian Bigots fault for their mentally ill plight?

Attached: 1535200627858m.jpg (1024x848, 168K)

Whoa there fella. I'm not talking about sexual preferences here. Thing is tho that raising another man's child is usually referred to as being a cuck.

So it's like he's an American version of Louis Theroux?

g

Metokur is an alpha for omegas

teenage omegas

She's pretty attractive honestly, I don't know why internet people all assume everyone dates and marries 9-10s or why bother, give me a break

I miss when jim just covered the bullshit crazy people did instead of provoking crazy people into doing bullshit

Attached: 1535056251447.png (483x470, 184K)

Every Trump thread is an e-celeb thread
You just hate signal-boosting because you're a kike

Attached: 1528332469494.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

He had to pull the lulz from this, but he will be back, user.

Yes she looks nice. I wouldn't mind having a gf like that.

Attached: 1510781190081.gif (193x151, 22K)

>t. butthurt liberalist

Wasn't he the one to start the whole gamer gate shit that ruined half of this site, then changed his identity because he was too embarrassed about what he started?

He's getting desperate for money, probably for medical bills, and he knows the alt-right have a hate boner for Sargon so he's milking them for money.

Me too user.
The internet drama for the most part just doesn't make for very entertaining material.

Apparently (coming from Metokur) they were suspecting the guy for being a 19 y/o going after a 14 y/o, which is why the recorded the conversation to begin with (to have evidence to send to the guy's family).

Whether it's true or not we don't really know, but it's consistent with the events. Jim is a school teacher so he probably has a dim view on adults molesting 14 y/o boys.

>ruined half this site
Leftist detected.

Jim you beautiful faggot don't get pulled into their bullshit, you will become one of them yourself. I've seen so many internet personalities fall into the same trap and then drift into obscurity.

Attached: 1533515930017.jpg (500x500, 21K)

He seems to have a lot of fun fucking with the skeptic liberalists though

Fucking with retards is fun. I mean what do you want him to say kek

Attached: a5o8gGo_460s.jpg (460x429, 20K)

Sargon, the main source of reddit on Jow Forums gets BTFO'd by a /b/ oldfag and Jow Forums doesn't rejoice.
You guys should be ashamed.

Attached: DnP3feSWwAEnKHR.jpg (751x957, 113K)

Why do you fags do this, spam a link 3 times

sargin single handedly ruined kek instead of letting it die gracefully. i'll never forgive him.

Mister Metokur's video is gone

It's up on Hal's channel
youtube.com/watch?v=IuZFKSh6ueY

G

Jim groomed me into wearing suits, without looking like a retard

This. Sargoy is peak reddit inflated self importance. I miss when Jow Forums was just shitposting and having fun, instead of turning everything into “the last stand of the west”

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

twitter.com/SARGONINVESTIGATION/status/1041449953434972160
>HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT
>HOLY SHIT

you can thank big american corporations who wanted to turn the internet into a big advertising place for that

G

Just listened to it, I think he was referring to the ''troll group trying to stir up shit for fun'' part rather than the ''gay nigger'' part.

HAHAHAHA JIDF IS LOSING THEIR SHIT BECAUSE SARGOY OF MOSSAD IS THEIR CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

Attached: 1523641987030.jpg (1492x673, 193K)

Attached: 1511193810633.jpg (1894x1685, 1.55M)

Average norwegian IQ is 99
and it shows

I can't decide if that Jim cosplay is cringe and bluepilled or based and redpilled
The hat is very nice either way

ngl, I'd wear a Jim hat

I've seen people push far stranger things than that on Jow Forums without it being sarcasm, I'm just giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Besides, plenty of real shit to make fun of Sargon for without having to pretend to be retarded.

Oh my god, I just felt my national average IQ dropping it hurted stop make dum me

Yeah, my bad for saying you were pretending to be retarded.

aaah we just passed papa new guinea wtf are u do 2 us *snorts jungle crack* *eats dead relative's brain for juju*

Attached: both of us.jpg (245x206, 10K)