Why Can't Destiny be Defeated?

>Debated almost every major right-wing figure
>Never lost
Why is Destiny so powerful? Is it his IQ or just debate skills?

Attached: MJa_whC6BiM4rwy5w4kqeJMTdAOalNBr2ixFhbui5PQ.jpg (320x320, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJkkWmOmPWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go away destiny, no one watches your streams anymore, you suck at league and debates. sage.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

hes been defeated time and time again

99% of posts on Jow Forums 'refuting' destiny is just "ur short and a pedo lol"

Correct. There is no ability to refute him found anywhere. I wasn't surprised that the Alt-Lite types could not slay him, but when I saw Jow Forums submit to his arguments, I knew there was something different about him.

Attached: I like you Ruben.jpg (690x850, 72K)

Who?

statist uk bootlicking soigoys would like destiny's political views.

hehe

Attached: 15361715223023.png (557x560, 337K)

Attached: 1536171477997.png (1279x675, 1.27M)

Jesus christ, do we need another pedophile on this board. Get lost faggot nigger.

he always paints himself into a corner and fails to get out. thats not winning

>yo dawg free agency doesn’t exist so we need to bend over backwards for niggers and give them free gibs because they can’t look after themselves

Let's hear and example, faggot...Let me guess you're gonna call him a manlet and a pedo. You have nothing. Admit he's more powerful than you.

Destiny's dick pics were leaked back in his sc2 days and I'm sorry to say that he's gigantic. probably doesn't help him any though

youtube.com/watch?v=mJkkWmOmPWk

That kinda is a refutation

King of Autists

Attached: Dest-autist.webm (800x450, 1.32M)

I hope debating people online pays the bills because his streams sure don't anymore.

>cuban
and he looks whiter that the average Jow Forumstard mutt, also has reproduced so done more to save the white race than the girlfriendless user on Jow Forums

Attached: 1496755224484.jpg (250x237, 9K)

He's five feet tall retard do you know nothing about relativity?

What about that time he lied and then slipped up about giving out pictures of a high school girl in a bikini to his friends?
>B-BUT YOU'RE JUST CALLING HIM A PEDO
Yeah, they should be killed on the spot, faggot.

going to namecalling
nice
dont remember the stream name but he painted himself into a corner ending with that we need to nuke some place

>Debated almost every major right-wing figure

ITP: LIES
T
P
:

L
I
E
S

OP IS A FAGGOT
P

I
S

A

F
A
G
G
O
T

>cuban
>white
?

My baby's penis is bigger than this. He's 6 months old, holy shit.

Attached: Kagami_angry sigh.png (425x425, 208K)

I don't think you can win a debate when you're a manlet. Everyone still knows what he looks like. He'd lose a debate to a literal retard like Tariq if all Tariq did was try to suck his own dick for two hours.

Sauce or fake news. Admit it, you have nothing and Destiny could destroy you and this entire board in a debate.

both, he can do interconnections and sure doesn't have some inner voice talking in slo-mo

yes a cuban is whiter than the average mutt on Jow Forums. show us your shit skin colored eyes

Attached: c1d5495085d85292ba326a9ed02abf1c88187834d387fa519e91984452c376a0.jpg (992x644, 55K)