Why do people think Hillary is evil?

Attached: 1527415946385.gif (320x320, 2.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=Xb5EaClkUrE
youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI
youtu.be/e2f13f2awK4
youtu.be/p2n4JbgFqSs
motherjones.com/politics/2014/09/hillary-clinton-fracking-shale-state-department-chevron/
youtube.com/watch?v=-zWWJ1BzKgI
archive.is/YQ8Hk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Hillary Clinton Moloch sacrifice.png (1075x591, 47K)

Because she eats babies

/Thread
Jesus, please come back soon. Unironically.

Ask Libya.

Attached: 1465977676085.jpg (897x1850, 690K)

she's female

too many reasons to count.
Say, does anyone have that webm of her on the plane and the lights go out and then she morphs into some kind of swamp creature and then the video feed cuts out back to the Fox News host at his desk and he's just staring slackjawed at the monstrosity he just saw? Post it. please.

>has her people literally sacrificing to demons to het elected

Attached: 1536280813735.gif (500x500, 206K)

her husband
her email
her bengazil respond
her money
her virginal
her daughter

Why is her daughter bad?

>I'm with her!
>and the feds

Attached: waco-shooter-ashes-3.jpg (1458x1161, 208K)

Attached: confuse.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

Nobody thinks Hillary is evil because anyone that could prove she's evil has mysteriously decided to kill themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

youtube.com/watch?v=Xb5EaClkUrE

youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI
She's literally cartoon evil.

> People get punchy.

Attached: turnia turnia pero no tanto.webm (720x404, 192K)

Can't see shit.

lol

looks like pepe

Attached: 1523955704577.png (430x391, 57K)

Look at her fucking face for starters

even has the same necklace.

Hillary gleefully defended a child rapist youtu.be/e2f13f2awK4

This woman who was raped by Bill Clinton says Hillary intimated her to stay quiet after the attack youtu.be/p2n4JbgFqSs

So did all the women he sexually harassed.

Why would anyone think Hildebeast is evil?

Attached: hillary vampire.jpg (625x778, 78K)

>tfw the moron from under the rock emerges

Attached: Horseface.jpg (397x261, 16K)

Did you know Hillary Clinton screwed over Bolgaria motherjones.com/politics/2014/09/hillary-clinton-fracking-shale-state-department-chevron/

Notice I will only give you progressive sources as to what a piece of shit shit she is. No conservative bias.

I think she is sexy af. I would go down on her after a long hot sweaty day of campaigning and tongue fuck her abortion scarred womb.

Attached: hilary (2).jpg (1045x1600, 191K)

suicides with 2 shots to the back of the head

Attached: 1495218256393.png (208x186, 64K)

T H I C C

Attached: BqIdIFDCcAAUZr_.jpg (599x969, 58K)

How old are you? Are you one of those sick fucks that breaks into an 80 year old woman's house and rapes her?

I would go balls deep in that odorous hair cave and have tongue fights with her kuru.

Attached: hillary-clinton-738x1024.jpg (738x1024, 213K)

Attached: 3moonMN.jpg (1172x2476, 790K)

Attached: vp1hajY.jpg (718x1374, 229K)

In 1993 Clinton administration allowed SSL access to the FBI to copy encrypted transactions. A leaf company called Entrust created in 1998 became the certificate authority for a vast number of companies. Hillary Clinton's law partner has been operating Entrust since 2003 and the Clinton's have access to it all, this includes all departments of government including the NSA. Jerry C. Jones is the director, and Orlando Bravo is the owner, someone who lives in California

youtube.com/watch?v=-zWWJ1BzKgI

NOTICE THE NAMES AND DATES...

Full timeline here: archive.is/YQ8Hk

Attached: Tell_the_truth.jpg (1580x2260, 674K)

Ask yourself

Attached: questions.png (722x4226, 2.91M)

Fpbp

Old enough to have voted against her husband and remember that evil sexy ass bitch on tv errynight.

No. I'm just that guy that cruses bingo halls for loose blue hairs with jewelry and knock the dust off their 60 grit.

Attached: Hillary_Clinton_Cankles_At_The_Beach.jpg (342x655, 52K)

I see two people wearing backpacks, what the fuck is wrong with your eyes?

wtf

So not only did the Clinton's have access to all the secure transmissions in the world, they also had access to the technology to remote pilot an aircraft int buildings

Attached: Hillary - QRS-11 sensor.jpg (650x734, 138K)

Hillary Clinton is responsible for causing the refugee crisis in Europe because she had Gaddafi killed on purpose arms opened up Libya for passage to Europe. Go to YouTube and search on "hillary clinton libya mass migration europe"

Attached: beautiful_strong_presidential_candidate.png (1140x599, 441K)

>Asking this question in 2018

Attached: 1527194525158.jpg (400x376, 24K)

That was American 191 and I am pretty sure she had nothing to do with that....maybe.

Attached: ct-american-airlines-ohare-crash-flight-191-hospital-perspec-0525-jm-20150522.jpg (2048x1472, 694K)

9/11 was just a rehashed Operation Northwoods

>It is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil airliner enroute from the United States. The destination would be chosen only to cause the flight plan to cross Cuba. The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday.

>An aircraft at Eglin AFB would be painted and numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered aircraft belonging to a CIA proprietary organization in the Miami area. At the designated time the duplicate would be substituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be loaded with selected passengers, all boarded under carefully prepared aliases. The actual aircraft would be converted to a drone.

>The drone aircraft and the actual aircraft will be scheduled to allow a rendezvous south of Florida. From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly into an auxiliary field at Eglin AFB where arrangements will have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to its original status.

>The drone aircraft meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan. When over Cuba the drone will be transmitting on the international distress frequency a "MAY DAY" message stating he is under attack by Cuban MIG aircraft. The transmission will be interrupted by destruction of the aircraft which will be triggered by radio signal.

May Jesus return soon and the wicked be judged

Attached: Forgiveness.png (500x694, 187K)

I feel a pang of sympathy for her because she grew up around monsters; but at this point:
>Money laundering through charitable foundations
>Promotes removal of rights from citizens
>Embezzled money through charitable organizations

Clinton refused to do her state business on gov provided systems. instead she used a private server to avoid the rules of gov, the rules Obama placed on her not to use some individuals he refused to let on her team (Sid and Codey shears). Not only that, the Chinese were able to capture ALL our spies and kill them.

They did this by hacking into her server. now that is only so bad, but there is evidence she was getting donations from Chinese connected organizations as payment for the secrets Hillary then places on the secret server for plausible deniability.

They get their intel, she gets her money, spies get killed and she has 'plausible' legal cover if found.

As bonus, she avoids Freedom of Information Act. so much so, that even under congressional subpena and investgation she DECIDEs which emails she turns over and deletes the rest.

The ones that show she was arming ISIS, giving intel to Chinese and the fiasco in Benghazi, allowing Steven's to be murdered as he threatened to go public with her arming ISIS

Not ot mention stealing from Haiti..

See many get confused, they say wait Hillary did not get persoanlly rich from her foundation, that money is not spent on Hillary personally..

That is true, instead it is A WAR CHEST she uses to pay her minions like the steel dossier and Fusion and Crowdstrike

Attached: ZRpYLvZ.jpg (1096x5884, 822K)

Got this in a reasonable resolution?

Hillary was frog posting irl

Attached: A48FCC1E-2F53-4768-AA53-F7030BEACEE2.jpg (750x430, 228K)

>I would go balls deep in that odorous hair cave and have tongue fights with her kuru.

lost

and lost lunch

Open the file, don't just click the thumbnail.

Hillary is pepe the frog. damn they played us like a damn fiddle. we're demon worshippers