>go to Ethiopia
>see big river that needs to be crossed
>build massive stone bridge by hand
>leave after a while
>the natives can have the damn bridge
>centuries pass
>Europeans come back
>discover most of the bridge still standing solid like the day it was built
>In the time you've been gone Ethiopians haven't even tried to fix the bridge or build a new one
>instead they've been puttin their lives at risk using ropes to cross the ruins
>Europeans come back to Ethiopa
>build a new bridge

Attached: 82665885.jpg (1800x1211, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

enabel.be/sites/default/files/manual_stone_arch_bridges.pdf
alibaba.com/showroom/military-bridge.html
youtube.com/watch?v=B2Ts4oLSKoQ
youtu.be/NF9FuPQ4NTM
voat.co/v/pics/2391787
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao its just rocks and strawmud... And the structural design is intact whats so difficult lmao nogs ahahaha

how do the first guy and the last guy cross?

Its all so tiresome

its all they know
swinging like there chimp ancesters

I'm white and to be fair I'd have no idea how to fix that either

Well because that just sounds a lot like work!
Can you imagine

Actually i'd build a scaffold and try to reconstruct the missing bits with new bricks

nigger, neither do i, but atleast make some sturdy ass planks across the gap or something

Just put a tree over the gap and walk across it

anyone fixed this...

Attached: 800px-Sebara_Dildiy_(Broken_Bridge)_on_Blue_Nile_River.jpg (800x600, 129K)

They don't

Attached: Empire of Dust1.jpg (1045x3515, 772K)

there are on the watch...

Nobody in the entire country knew how to fix it

>be 1600's European
>go to Ethiopia
theres your problem

so waht country built that in the 1600s?

You don't need to fix it, you just need to cover the gap at least.

Like literally, just go get a long enough tree and you'll at least not have to fucking rope across.

What did you expect? They have some of the lowest IQs in the world and they're almost all retarded. The famine in the 80s would have corrected the problem if white people wouldn't have stepped in and kept feeding them.

Attached: Life Choices.jpg (439x411, 25K)

like someone else said, long planks/timbers anchored to the ground

maybe there's not enough people in the area to make it worthwhile idk

This is how I would attempt to fix the nigger bridge. The orange is new brickwork.

Attached: 1537128691929m_20180916213319339.jpg (1024x689, 585K)

Probably built by the Romans.

Attached: peace corps.jpg (1557x1200, 874K)

I dont either. But Id at least make an effort to gather up some long trees and rope, and make a wooden section to cross it. And if it was used by alot of people, Id go into a town and see if I can find some guy that makes bricks and get everyone to pitch in and pay for enough bricks to be made that we can repair it proper. If not bricks, find some better supplies to make a more permanent wooden addition to the bridge thats not juts trees lashed together with rope.

Fucking anything would be better than having some guys on each end hold a rope so you can crawl across it.

This is why masons are so important. Stop bashing masons for being conspirators. They just build wonderful stone structures like this bridge.

Attached: Mason.jpg (1200x765, 155K)

Will that work with bricks made of gnu dung tho?

You guys seriously do not know how to fix it ?

You make a wooden scaffolding underneath it in the shape of the arch. Then you put all the bricks on top of it. Once all the bricks are in place you can remove the scaffolding. The bricks will not fall because of the arch.

Here's a paper on how to build an original bridge.

enabel.be/sites/default/files/manual_stone_arch_bridges.pdf

I happen to know exactly how to fix this (the guy who said about the scaffold and rebuilding the arches has the right idea, and it's how it was build the first place)

But even if you wanted to be cheap and efficient rather than aesthetic, from an engineering perspective the matter is beyond trivial. "Military Bridges" (in theory temporary but in reality quite sturdy) can pretty much span gaps like these easy peasy and come modular and pre-assembled.

Literally just buy one here:
alibaba.com/showroom/military-bridge.html

And wait for delivery.

Yeah, that's what it says in the paper I just posted. Very interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=B2Ts4oLSKoQ

Attached: blkCapture.png (742x669, 408K)

(Also known as Bailey Bridges)

try this

Attached: bogen_10.jpg (522x518, 107K)

>straight line
>not repairing the arch
I bet you're a nigger yourself.

How do you anchor it into the original bridge? With bolts? Will the bolts undermine the original bridge when they are screwed/hammered in?

It requires organizing, some planning, and a bunch of people cooperating to fix that bridge. That’s too much for them.

>assuming niggers could even figure out how to span a tree across a gap

Naive little child, you have so much more to learn about how stupid and dangerous the nigger is.

I need to watch this

That famine came out of nowhere and they had me donate the money that i had been saving for months to buy me a walkman, i wish i didn't donate my shekels back then.

for anyone curious

Attached: how-to-build-a-stone-arch-bridge.jpg (854x279, 60K)

you need to make the arch

They’re entire culture is built around gibs-us-dat. They know some one, some day will come rebuild that bridge for them. Until then they’ll just use the ropes.

Hm. To be honest just to be safe (and might even look better) I'd say, lay the new bridge over the entire bridge (not just the gap), using the previous pillars as support for the vertical forces (that way you dont have to guess if the rest of the arches are about to collapse or not. but the pillars can surely take forces "downwards"), and then only bolt it at the edges with a proper concrete foundation/bolts.

(might even, only one side, the other on some metal roller thingies for heat expansion/contraction purposes. In case you think I forget about that)

you mean re-complete the original design.
how brilliant.

Attached: ahsmashnwo.png (697x621, 580K)

You have to understand that from the perspective of a sub-80 IQ animal living this is the most effective strategy for successfully passing on your genes. If you have 1 or 2 kids the chances of all of your children dying are very high.

Good shit

Pretty cool
Learnt something new today

Wood scaffolding and just laying bricks dude.
Remove scaffolding when it's dry.
A fucking monkey could do it.

Why not just fix it properly and finish the brickwork?

italians built that bridge, niggers are pictured, thats the difference.

This always makes me sad and uncomfortable.

got more of these? i lost all of them

Well you are nigger-tier if the entire society, for 20+ generations, couldnt muster up at least 1 person that could cut down a tree and make some planks to walk over or something. Even stone-age europeans managed to do more with får less available to them. Niggers really are the lowest form of life around

checked.

Winter makes for long term planning. Africa is the garden of eden.

pic random and unrelated.

Attached: IMG_9246.png (1242x2208, 779K)

Yes its functioning as a bridge.

have to build a arch or it won't even hold its own weight of the brinks / stones

It was built by Ethiopians and intentionally destroyed in ww2, by Ethiopians to slow down the italians you fucking idiots.

B-but it's because of the italians they had to destroy that bridge.

youtu.be/NF9FuPQ4NTM

the movie Idiocracy comes to mind.

I wouldn't think the bridge would get damaged by some little holes

Attached: concreteanchors.jpg (480x360, 17K)

You don't need to a genius.
Most of the structure is in tact. With half a brain you could reverse engineer the missing bits. Maybe if everyone in the country banned together, they could borrow the other quarter of a brain.

The vast majority of niggers don't have an inner voice. They can only comprehend the moment, they can't think into the future.

Attached: 1529553168611.jpg (443x502, 73K)

Holy shit I just read in the wiki that white Americans came back to fix it.

Nigs can't do shit.

Source on the manga my man

Seems like a municipality failure, who knows what goes on at those places.

Lads, I'm a bricklayer and I could have this sorted in 4 weeks.

Looking for 60 quid a sq. metre, paid digs and a tenner a day sustenance.

Attached: matthew-16-18-creative-commons.jpg (960x720, 160K)

They had flying pyramids they.didnt need whitey's puny creations

turns out some Rotarians fixed it after seeing it featured in national geographic back in 2001.

voat.co/v/pics/2391787

holy shit what a brave man

Ethiopia is the only African country that was never conquered.

Ask yourself, why did they get fucked with a civil war with no true reason?
They glow in the dark

I'm no engineer by any stretch, but couldnt you just tie the rope on both sides so no one would have to hold it and you wouldn't have to go through this shit everyday?

Fucking BIGOT

Yeah, and if done right, you could even remove the wood and the bricks would stay up themselves even if not mortared together.

Kodomo no Jikan

Literally this. A rope bridge is something any idiot can make, more so when they have rope available.

>continuing to use a broken 400 year old bridge
>don't even try to fix it
>don't even learn from a working example and build a new one
What the actual fuck is wrong with Africans?

Like this white supremacist rope bridge?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

They organize, plan and cooperate when they are in the streets chanting "fuck wypypo".
It requires work and that is the part they cannot bear to do.

They have rope. They have wood. They could just make a very simple rope bridge with wooden planks to walk cross. The rope could be anchored by the already in place stone arches. You'd probably need to make a few ropes for safety, but it takes no brainpower, just a bit of time.

Attached: brdge.jpg (1800x1211, 1.23M)

Sauce on pic?

Attached: 1537128691929.jpg (1800x1211, 859K)

this guy gets it

They tried that, but it kept on being washed away

You can't just wrap it around and that would slide off.

Then anchor it / tie it down. Unless they're getting hit with a hurricane every year it should be no problem.

>Tie rope to both sides.
>Tie another rope to both sides.
>Tie planks between the two ropes.
>Put up two raised barrier ropes for safety.
Oops I've built a bridge.

Two brothas, seperatated for all time because the whiye man can make a bridge that lasts fo eba.

>brainpower
That's the problem

Attached: IQ.jpg (600x395, 40K)

They don't. It's their job to guard the bridge and make sure that whitey tourists pay to cross using niggertech(tm).

>Nobody in the entire country knew how to fix it
what? that doesn't make any sense

>im white
If you say so pareet pajeet lll

Fixed.

Attached: 1537135351234.jpg (1800x1211, 658K)

If it gets wrapped around tightly a few times it wont. Those rocks aren't exactly a smooth surface. Though if you want extra support literally just carve out a small shallow hole in the stone bridge, stick a carved rock in there, make sure its deep enough so it wont just pop out, and tie the rope around that too.

>I'm white and to be fair I'd have no idea how to fix that either
Build wooden support underneath, get more bricks, replace bricks and rocks and then remove wood when you're done. The shape is all ready there so and there is other valves that are standing so you just have to copy them.

Or just make a small bridge from wood and/or ropes to span that little gap, ok if you only want to move people over it.

filename you massive faggot

So you are basically calling Ethiopians idiots. Good thing the future isn't for bigots like you.

They were too stupid to just build a wood platform on the existing supports. This is the power of 70-80 IQ people. White children could of probably engineered a fucking solution beyond rope.

Let's be real how many of you if you just got dropped there would be able to figure out how to build the bridge?

>What is friction

Mud, straw, and a kiln you faggot.

>>Europeans come back
>europeans are invading italians
>natives destroy the bridge

ftfy