Islam AMA

Two days ago I posted AMA about Islam and why u won't convert or any questions about it, well today I'm doing it again no troll questions and show proof from Quran before u make allegation also shout out to Italian bro from two days ago
>pic unrelated

Attached: image.png (592x678, 406K)

Memes are becoming too real lads.

wheres your French/Uk flag?

Attached: received_1502124866488504.jpg (480x480, 28K)

How come there is a direct correlation between levels of islam in daily life and povert and misery?

Why do you folk totally support your own regress by doing first cousin marriages?

If Islam is good why are non-Muslim countries so much better than Muslim countries?

Just as Israelites worship a false god, so do Islamists. Muhammad is a horrible profit, disgusting person, rapist, dark skin nigger, etc.

Ur need to save ur white race, mixed raceburger mutt. Your women are mix racing at the highest rate they don't even date white guys anymore ur white guys are degenerates who faps to disgusting furry shit or cuts off their dick and dress like girls imagine if ur women became Muslim they would be obedient to you

Attached: image.jpg (1193x996, 201K)

> UK, non muslim country

Attached: muslims-protest-outside-the-french-embassy-in-london.jpg (640x480, 81K)

Orthodoxy is the only option left to save whites from their degeneracy not nigger Muslim ideology.

I have no ill will towards most muslims but I believe the religion is false.

Like which country? All western countries today are degenerate cesspools and being colonized by outsiders.

Reminder to always distrust muslims. They are honorless, twofaced scum that will lie straight to your face as their only loyalty lies with allah.

I like to drink and smoke therefore your religion isn't for me. And also pork tastes great.

How much cunny do you get to smash if you convert?
asking for a friend.

1) post your real flag
2) if god is all knowing and all good, why does he allow children to be raped?
3) Evolution and Natural Selection make much more sense and have more scientific evidence than "intelligent design" or accounts of the bible from Genesis. Creationism is a joke... how does Islam account for this?

Attached: no thinking allowed.png (640x640, 708K)

I was open-minded once and had an Algerian flatmate. He was telling me about how halal meat is cleaner because the blood is out and the bacteria goes out with it

Are all people who believe in halal meat just totally inept and uneducated in scientific biology? They probably don't even think animals can feel pain like we do

Look at Libya,Iraq,Iran before White intervention it was a first world country it's because they fucked those countries over because of oil that's why Muslims countries are doing bad cause burgers keep bombing it for oil
>profit
The absolute state of mixed race burgers mutt they can't even spell in their own language

Attached: image.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>2) if god is all knowing and all good, why does he allow children to be raped?
Dude its a muslim, the definition of a good god for him is probably one that lets him rape little children.

>didn't answer my question
wow rude.

>Libya,Iraq,Iran before White intervention it was a first world country

HAHAHAHA

>Look at Libya,Iraq,Iran before White intervention
The ottoman empire was prosperous before islamification of daily life. Albania was doing much better before Islamification and drops in IQ with direct correlation of islam. Macedonia, after influx of islamized albanians gets worse.

In our balkan countries areas of leftover turks/muslims have a direct correlation of improving when less islamized and getting worse than more islamize.

Nowhere in any of these examples has there been bombing by burgers. So how come there is a direct correlation between the increase in islam and increase in poverty & misery?

Sheeit, obviously meant prophet. That's about it to your argument though, everything I said about Muhammad and Allah is true. Why don't you take off that meme flag?

shit religion.

Have you never noticed that muslims hate dogs? They have a complete disregard for life.

iran iraq ,and libya were shithole and always been shithole since they have been infasted by you kind, it would turn the same for the west and western coutry , your religion is a plague upon civilisation

you still think it was because of oil? holy fuck raise your level of thinking dude. you can literally examine the cause and effect at this point and you still are unable to put simple things together.

it was not about oil. it was far more insidious than that

Based christian egypt nigger

I'm not familiar with this believe explain the ideologies and how wouldn't Islam save them
I respect your opinion
Shut up gypsy go back to India I assume ur an Atheist, how did Big Bang theory makes sense it states from nothing a big energy gets released but the energy needs to come from somewhere also how did the first cell come if it comes from preexisting cells and how did water come to earth from metorites? That makes no sense
Do u see what they do in America they fucking bash the animals head with a hammer I think the best way is to kill it(shoot it in head) then halal it

I wont convert to islam because there is no ethno part in islam. I see turkish and moroccan girls walk around with Tyrones and all the muslims are fine with it as long as Tyrone goes to the mosque. There is no race, hence dysgenics are rife and most muslims are fuck ugly and have low to average IQ. Islam is focused on conquest but the lands it leaves in its wake are irredeemable shitholes.
Also muhammad was trained by catholic monks to subvert the Orthodox Byzantines.

Hi, what are your thoughts on the khazar jews masquerading as the caretakers of Islam? I am referring to the saudis, of course.

please address all my questions:
1) remove your memeflag so we can see where you are from. It's only fair, you can tell where I am form.
2) If god is all good and all knowing, why does he allow children to be raped?
>big energy gets released but the energy needs to come from somewhere
This is not a good question for you to ask... I can just as easily ask where did allah come from?
But I didn't ask that because I know it is a stupid question, just like saying where did the big bang come from? All we know is that the big bang was an event that started the universe from a single point. It was not a real explosion.

Attached: not warriors.jpg (996x1024, 132K)

I don't speak Taco Bell
Libya had free healthcare and housing
I love dogs Chinese people eat them
Tho

>was not for oil
What was it for i swear to god if u say democracy all Americans are suck isreals dick

Shitty thread, shitty religion. The Prophet Muhammad (piss be upon him) was a pedo desertmonkey no better than all the desertmonkeys currently residing in the Middle East. Muslims hide behind their honour system, all the while being the most homosexual religion, having sex with goats, attacking white children while they force their wives to wear binbags. Muslims on Jow Forums sell shariah law as being a good answer to the west's degeneracy, but it isn't. Muslims are worse than westerners in every way.
All muzzies of Jow Forums, please leave.

I want to halal the Saudi Royal family and nuke Saudi Arabia they support Isis and radical Islam they're Jews
They don't have my country but I live in America and I'm putting this flag so it's easier to know its me
>why does God allow children to be graped? Ask the pope why he allows it am I right but to answer ur question the concept of free will God doesn't do it people do it Islam focus on free will people do that not God

because you are all bitches who work with the kikes on top.

you insufferable niggers think that if a ethnic/racial jew converts to islam then it is in anyway loyal to islam.

they are only loyal to their own, and your mass immigration into the west was them playing you like a fiddle. they want us to hate you so we will kill you in your homelands for them.

your rapey acid flinging dregs are making that happen.

Attached: isisreligionofpeace.webm (1024x574, 2.38M)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-16-17-03-35-560.jpg (799x1122, 351K)

>Muslim being gay
Kek u can't make this up white people are the biggest sexual degenerates ever they normalized fucking shitholes,cutting off ur dick,being a Cuck and and watch ur gf get pounded by blacks,
>forced their wife
Quran says u can't force ur wife to do anything it tells girls to dress modest what's wrong with that do u want ur wife and daughter running around in booty shorts and tank top getting gang banged
U westerners are the biggest degenerates I'm saying to convert Islam to save ur women and ppl ur women are race mixing and ur guys are cutting off theirs dick

m8 iran was civilised (moins de hijabs etc) in the 70s

»Do u see what they do in America they fucking bash the animals head with a hammer I think the best way is to kill it(shoot it in head) then halal it
mate this is not a logical response
I will explain how reason works then leave this thread
Based on numerous scientific papers (studies, and consequently, reviews) we can assume animals, while alive, feel significant pain and have emotions
Therefore, we have institutions (USDA, European Commission) which try and find a balance between the agricultural industry, farmers, slaughterhouses, butchers, and animal rights. This balance is fucked up by animal rights making no money and factory farming making loads, but they establish some standards to minimise suffering
Smashing animals on the head with a hammer is violating these standards. Therefore, if someone does this and gets caught, they would be persecuted for animal cruelty (and rightly so)
Instead, they use bolt guns, which usually smash the brain of the cow, which we have proven reduces their suffering by ending their ability to feel or think instantly
Therefore their suffering is probably less. If you shoot it with a gun, you might not hit the brain, and cause more suffering, leave trace bullet pieces, etc.
Anyway the thing I think is retarded is that every single part of the animal carries bacteria and viruses. It is literally dumb desert savage thinking from 600 AD that makes people think if they get the blood out it is instantly clean. We know that it might be slightly cleaner, but we have much more effective ways now and it is much dirtier than Western ways of preparing meat

>straight up avoids answering uncomfortable questions
Shit thread

bizarement depuis leur révolution islamique il le sont moins, on peut conclure un lien entre l'islam et l'absence de civilisation

I'm not answering troll questions like why do u fuck goats ur prophet is a pedo ur religion is false,Muslims are bad
>like I said post proof in the Quran where it says any of these things

N O
O

Attached: 1499535899568.jpg (622x559, 61K)

What is the Islamic answer to the Jewish question?

What is the punishment for leaving Islam?

Islam believes modern Jews are false Jews and the antichrist will come from isreal and the Jews will follow him until Jesus comes back to kick his ass

Fuck you, fuck reddit, fuck Muhammed, get raped by hogs in hell!.

sans doute, mais c'est a cause (à mon avis) du fantoche installé par les américains, leur tendance 'naturelle' était plus progressive dans ce cas

protect them , and allow them to develop their commerce in their coutry at least it have been like this the creation of islam. Jew often fly out christian coutry to take refuge in muslim coutry.

Al-Queda are the good guys, unironically.

what do you think

Muslims believe in the resurrection of Jesus? I thought you guys viewed him as a prophet and not a son of god/ gods incarnation on earth?

Also known as being an apostate?

In the Quran it says nothing also I'm leaving this thread and going back to r9k peace out mixed race redneck burgers good luck with ur white women fucking Tyrone and ur white men cutting off their dicks

Attached: image.jpg (236x236, 8K)

Orthodox is a meme. 90% of Eastern Europeans are Atheist degenerates. Russia is the world capital of abortion, drug use and prostitution.

wewlad
The punishment for apostasy is death.
Fuck you op
Sage goes in all fields

you can believe in the resurrection and that he isn't the son of god

På torsdag äts det ärtsoppa, på lördag är det fest
Men fredag är ändå den dagen som känns bäst
Ge mig då kyckling, det gillar jag mest
Kyckling på fredag, det enda jag vill ha
Kyckling på fredag, då mår man riktigt bra
Kyckling på fredag, vad var det jag sa?

Don't let the door slap you on the arse as you leave

What are your thoughts on gay women compared to gay men? Do you like or dislike one more than the other?

lol stop larping as a muslim, if you were one you should know that muslim cut their dick like jew

Why would be convert to islam when it fails to develop advanced/civilized societies? What does islam offer that western traditionalism doesnt?

je ne connais pas assez bien l'histoire de l’Iran pour parler, mais le pays me semble pas forcement très développée. En tous cas ma famille quand elle partie d’Iran pour la France le pays étais beaucoup moins développée que la France. Honnêtement je pense pas que la révolution a changé grand chose.

Allah'makh, thank you for making this thread. My question is this- some of the most luminary and productive Muslim scholars and poets in the golden age of Central Asia, living in places like Bukhara and Balk, also drank wine and smoked hashish. What should we make of this? We know that such intoxicants are khamr, that which covers up the reason we need to understand the world (and al-kitabh). But, in the Hadith we also have cases of the Prophet (S) saying to his followers "drink, but do not get drunk" when they were travelling to a village that drank primarily fermented beverages. Is there some wiggle room with regards to the haraam nature of substances? What is your view of "Westernized" Muslims who drink alcohol or smoke hashish?

Ok this is the real last one
Ok pig imagine having this much hatred for a person who u never met didn't Jesus teach about being good and making peace huh mixed race nigger
Well I don't support killing innocent people that goes both ways for Osama and is army invading random countries
But if he didn't do 9/11 then he just wanted to stop isreal influence on America and America impearlism in Middle East so ironically I guess in a way but al Qaida killed a very important innocent man in my country could of prevented my country from becoming shit hole
>in Quran it states Jesus is a prophet not son of God,There is one God and he has no son or partner,and Jesus was never crucified God made it appear to look like Jesus it wasn't him and he's in heaven now and he will come back to fight antichrist and then after 40years die and judgement day starts
>bye all

Attached: image.jpg (750x682, 64K)

Go back to avoiding uncomfortable questions as you hide in your little echo box, fucking inbred anti-humanity goatucker.

Why do you worship the jew's god?

how it feels to be slave jew religion?

came here to say that.

Hi, what do you think about us? Have you dealt with us before?

Attached: JWIsrael.jpg (650x834, 126K)

Because of your apostasy laws and the veil. Specifically those two above all else. Secondarily I’m annoyed I can’t date a Muslim women while remaining a Christian because of Islam’s stupidity d interfaith laws.

You have 20 something hijabis thotting it up online but since they wear the veil they’re modest, I guess. The whole concept of the veil is stupid

Islam brought stupidity and inbreeding. I hope the shit cube collapses.

I'm kinda glad Islam is around in a way, if things do come to worst and leftism does win, it will be willingly taken over by Islam and turn extremely conservative. At the end of the day, I'll still have a nuclear family and a society where I don't get sent to re-education camp for misgendering someone, Islam is still preferable to the derangement of a fully degenerated leftist society.

>why u won't convert
Because Islam is far from the values that made Europe and while it is preferable to leftism, we have plenty of our own options that I would pick a million times before Islam.