Jow Forums has been INFESTED with boomer-brained redditor atheist NEETS and this must stop

Jow Forums has been INFESTED with boomer-brained redditor atheist NEETS and this must stop.

how do we scare these facebook tier nobodies off our board?

Attached: e43.png (571x618, 53K)

gore posting

It's too late the board is ruined. I've been looking for somewhere else to post

i've looked into 8 chen Jow Forums but it's full of q boomers and shit

Oh and the place has been infected with Christians not atheist. Half the thread are christcuck threads

its always been that way newfag

Refugees welcome, right?

Atheists were here from the beginning. Christians came a few months ago with the boomers.

Shut up kike worshipper

ladies and gentlemen. the newfag boomer redditors.

>boomers
>atheist

Pick one then hang yourself

>Believing in god
>2018

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHS

remember user horse pussy is our salvation

>reddit spacing
>filename
>wojak
hello fellow oldfag

pol is a christian board.
leave this place, le neckbeard, and don't come back.. you're not wanted.

It's called Shareblue and JIDF, user. They are PAID to be here. You can't "scare" them off. You can, however, make them have a mental breakdown because they are weak, fragile "people."

Inoperable as in the image. Taking it up the ass daily from JIDF and touching peepees with certain subplebbits during the 2016 election has it's consequences user.

Attached: 2017-04-11 13.33.23.jpg (640x640, 117K)

The onions is encroaching.

Attached: soyneu.png (416x435, 76K)

i was here since pools closed my dude

Is started with GG back in 2014. Reddit is here to stay and the sôŷ, whiteknighting, larping and absolute cancer posts will only keep getting worse.

go on /soc/ and see.
many of those pathetic incel white knights on /soc/ admit to crossboarding from Jow Forums.
they look like complete subhumans.

I miss pol before daily storm faggots raided this board. In fact I miss news board