The state of Jow Forums

Are we all just ironic shitposters or are we truly on to something great here?

Attached: 1537117000309.jpg (731x837, 44K)

Yes

OP is mad because Israel is finally being exposed.

Stfu șoyboy

Boff bruv.

okay this is epic

Go back to plebbit nigger

ironic shitposters and anyone who says something else should be shot dead and im not being ironic about that

So we sitting on Jow Forums is just one great waste of time and nothing is to be learned from this one last platform of true free speech?

This site is all satire, newfag
Gas the kikes, race war now

The fuck is with all these /landgenoten/ all of the sudden.

Nederlandse SS divisie naar Zuid Afrika wann? (AIVD WEES GERUST DIT IS SATIRE EN JE MAG MEE ALS JE WILT)

We're all just flaming homos

Jow Forums is shit, it was always shit, but it is great shit

Jow Forums is full of kids and boomers now, the kind of people who think they are experts on everything

We zitten op het nieuwe goud hier makker, ben je klaar voor de grote ontwakening

I was hoping to just gather some folks to buy 100 acres and start the ethnostate but everyone is too autistic

Attached: 1508364938390.png (434x245, 189K)

Lots of toothpaste in this thread

This is an old idea. How would you start this? I'd be open to it

Fine Idea but sadly no one is serious enough on this site for anything really, iI'm afraid.

Discord, screening, meeting irl, and then coming up with the funds all on the same day. You have to have a wife, gf, female friend or sister and be skilled in a trade. We would start in the spring in a place that has soil that can easily cultivate grain, fruits and vegetables. Some valley in Colorado, hopefully.

I'm sure it's gotten to a point where many people are so sick of diversity they'll do anything to get out.