Black Teen Made Up Story Of Being Attaked By Trump Supporters

Adwoa Lewis told detectives Friday she was driving home in Long Island on September 2 when four teens confronted her and yelled 'Trump 2016!'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6173315/New-York-woman-arrested-fabricating-story-alleging-hate-crime-four-Trump-supporting-teens.html

Attached: nigCapture.png (847x547, 783K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slashed her own damn tires

Attached: 50417DB400000578-6173315-image-a-19_1537106104905.jpg (634x559, 71K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Modern darwinism at its finest. 19 year old so retarded she voluntarily removes herself from society trying to raise herself on a pedestal.

At least once a week there is a new news article about a nigger making up a racism story

I bet she or one of her family members set up a go fun me account, trying to cash in on her fake story.

Don't these niggers watch Forensic Files? You can get fingerprints left on paper. What a bunch of fucking morons.

should get the death penalty, the whole family

does it ever happen the other way around?

She said they started yelling 'Trump 2016!' at her. Wouldn't they have yelled "Trump 2020?"

fakehatecrimes.org/

>You can get fingerprints left on paper.
Well, presumably she would have had to pick the piece of paper up to read it after she found it. That would easily explain the prints. Her handwriting is incriminating though.

How does racial bullying in first world even exist?
>go home
Like what nigga? Walk back up the driveway

And no other fingerprints on it. This is how she was caught, guaranteed.

>Detective: We did some testing on the note left by your car.
>Her: Yeah, what'd you find?
>Detective: Only your prints.
>Her: Weird.
>Detective: Tell me, miss nigger, who wears gloves writing a note saying "go home"? It's not a murder.
>Her: I don't know.. isn't that your job?
>Detective: Yes. It is my job... and I'm telling you the only fingerprints on that piece of paper are yours. Are we connecting the dots?
>Her: I'm not sure we are. Niggerify it for me.
>Detective: Making false statements. Does that help clear it up?
>Her: I DID IT! JUST DON'T TAKE MY GIBS! TAKE MY KIDS, I DON'T CARE! JUST .. LET ME KEEP MY FOODSTAMPS!

This is how it happened. Guaranteed.

Well, she slashed her own tires. Then she put that tiny little note that said "go home."

>And no other fingerprints on it.
presumably the "people" who left the note would have been smart enough not to leave prints on the note. i doubt the police ever checked the note for prints. her story was so stupid to begin with

They had evidence against her. That's pretty much the reason they admit that they did it. The knife wasn't left in the tire... which means the note is pretty much the only location to get such evidence. Checking for prints isn't a time consuming, nor is it an expensive process. It takes super glue and a space heater. I don't know about you, but I don't carry gloves around in my pocket in the middle of September. It's not quite cold enough.

>After an 'extensive investigation', Nassau County police determined there hadn't actually been any confrontation between Lewis and the teens.

>She later admitted to having written the note herself.

Imagine that. Look, I get it. You don't watch tv shows like Forensic Files so you're a moron that would try to do something like this nigress did. Believe it or not, investigating a crime does take a little brain work... which you apparently lack.

>"She claimed they yelled 'Trump 2016!' before telling the black 19-year-old she 'didn't belong here'."
Why would they yell 2016?, lol

"Coincidentally" nothing is being said in the NY Times about this development of a story in New York.

you motherfucker leave her alone wypipo do this shit all of the time and get away with it

Attached: wypipo.jpg (480x360, 40K)

>Adwoa

how do you pronounce dat

I doubt very seriously they bothered to fingerprint her. Her story was too dumb to believe to begin with. Get out of your house a little, stop watching so much TV.