13 fucking wizards

Attached: DnNgzBRUwAAfYXG.jpg large.jpg (844x960, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488654/Why-Portugal-haven-paedophiles--disturbing-backcloth-Madeleine-case.html
dw.com/en/the-ticking-timebomb-of-german-poverty/a-41379481
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are blacks so insecure about their penises?

The white devil is liable for everything going wrong worldwide

Attached: 1536446293868.jpg (960x935, 127K)

This will somehow be turned into the white devils fault.

Who keeps them as a useful class of ignorant third worlders?

Prebola.

Globalist neoliberals raised on Western Marxism and use their corporations and governments they also control to enact central control in the world

Attached: 1492967444903.jpg (551x591, 34K)

The Chinese wizard Nip Kok strikes again

Niggers realize the don't actually have the largest dicks and decide to kill each other in a blind panic.

Not I, Red.

This story is 10 years old. Funny but wtf

themselves?

Attached: 1499631540066.jpg (800x800, 97K)

>All that foreign aid
>Building hospitals, schools, sending food
>Infrastructure

Oh yeah, in the entire history of Western-African relations no one has ever tried to help them out of their ignorance, retard.

When the realization that you'll never get a chance to combat the forces of evil penis shrinking wizards

Attached: 1535995776771.png (184x173, 31K)

Attached: lookatthis.jpg (960x935, 231K)

Why even live senpai

Genetics

Same people that fund leftist organisations to keep Western civilisation too preoccupied with their gender rather than pursue meaningful goals.
Same idea really, keep everybody really dumb.

The Chinese

Attached: JewControl2.png (690x5604, 552K)

methinks blacks around the world are waking to the ((true forces)) behind int'l slavery, trafficking, organ harvesting.. when blacks wake to the fact that slavery was almost *wholly* a jewish institution, you're in a world of hurt, schlomo.

rekt

Yet again user gets a story over ten years old about unverified claims of 10 Africans getting killed in some remote village... Meanwhile in Portugal, a place known for being a haven for pedophiles,, kids both male are being raped and killed.. Even puting the age of consent at 14 wasnt enough.. OP's people prefer raping 9yr old kids..
The absolute state of Jow Forums

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488654/Why-Portugal-haven-paedophiles--disturbing-backcloth-Madeleine-case.html

Attached: 1537080636040s.jpg (250x245, 7K)

Bump lel

Notice how this retarded NPC slide thread dies when relevant info is posted. Activates my tractor beams

mfw

Attached: DCM_123.jpg (958x960, 53K)

>MUH DICK, the continent

>Who keeps them as a useful class of ignorant third worlders?
Nobody, they're not useful at all.

>6 seconds covered them
Jej I restarted the script. BACK TO TOP!
Only important post in this thread ive seen many times before

Attached: 1537055098745.jpg (600x376, 27K)

Man you don't fuck around with sorcerors. Glad they are taking a stand.

>every micro-penis in congo comes forward detailing his attack at the hands of penis-warlocks
absolutely pathetic

UGA BOOGA

>Fucking around with saucers
>Haunebu
>Germany

what if someone is poisoning them / dumping chemicals in their water to make them impotent?

Attached: 1500298041639.png (337x441, 86K)

>Leaf
:(

Stories involving witchcraft and sorcery coming out of Africa, make me happy. It's always something absolutely ridiculous.

>Arrests a guy
>penis theft sorcery
Clearly they're after liberal women

The picture in that article needs a "if you only knew how bad things really are" caption.

It's the only thing they got

>complains about ten year old story
>links an article from 2007

I caught one of these wizards wandering around my backyard last night. Three spell books in his backpack. Just measured my erect penis its 2 inches shorter than normal.

Does anyone know how to reverse the spell? He won't talk at all and hisses when I approach the cage.

Crazy country bro dog

That nigga must have thefted muh dicks.

Attached: cool meme.png (1408x564, 753K)

I would love to know why the fuck these retarded articles keep appearing.

This looks like a glow in the dark innitiative to stop commie rule in Africa...now that the Chinks are making acceptable deals, effectively pushing the american warmongers out of the picture.

Call the chinks bug people but I have seen their dealings in Angola (petro engineer). Not only do they have sustainable deals in place BUT they actually gave coin to rebuild war torn regions the US refused to help.

>Who keeps them
self-snitched

This same country is currently responsible for containing an Ebola outbreak. Good luck everyone else.

I think they shrunk my penis too

Attached: ebola chan.gif (282x400, 102K)

Go take your meds huenigger

Ha! Thanks user.

your mum's a willy robber.

so what do they do with the penises they steal? this just for laughs? like they dont have a reason to do it they just think its funny or something... or is voodoo reliant on penises?

Underrated

An average IQ of 78.

They make good magic wands.

That was simply an nearby article..
Fact 1-Portugal is still known as a safe haven for pedophiles.
Fact 2-Kids are still being trafficked from orphanages and sold to people all over Europe.
Fact 3- Alot of bigwigs and politicians in Portugal are involved, either through profiting from it or actually being pedo themselves
Fact 4- Kids are being raped and hurt through this process even as we speak

So for anons to decide that it is better to spam focus their energy on lulz on some ancient possibility which has no direct influence on them over and over again instead of dealing with the stench in their own backyards is sad

Mathew 7:3.. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in yours

Attached: cropwayabovebelly.jpg (534x712, 70K)

Then again, i guess it is similar to how EU countries send billions of Euros to Africa, when they have terrible economic issues unhandled

dw.com/en/the-ticking-timebomb-of-german-poverty/a-41379481

Carry on lads.. you probably cant help yourselves.. direct all your energies towards Africa and fail to see the issues in your own lands.

Attached: Germany.jpg (700x394, 58K)

I truly believe Niggers are retarded

> Lefties engaging in context denial

IMAJUN MOY SHOCK!!!

Well Portugal isn’t my back yard but link me some more and I’ll read up on it. I thought you’re article was interesting despite the age.

fuck wizards

fuck vinheim

Attached: OldMage_Art.jpg (1280x1070, 167K)

> Who keeps them as a useful class of ignorant third worlders?

Substandard iQ levels that prevented them from creating decent civilisations on the most resource rich continent on Earth.

Also,

> Useful
> Niggers

Pick one

DO U KNOW DE WHEY?

Thank god for systematic racial oppression, it's the only thing keeping those sorcerers out of first world countries where they can steal our white penises with their black magic

Attached: mOnvOJG.png (2244x2377, 379K)

What's it like in uganda?

Forward this shit to synx hes the only one I trust with info related to magic.

you guys can't believe in psychic pedophile cults in hollywood and not believe in african witchcraft

I wonder if they're somehow related to the Indian toilet witches.

Sissies, white boys don't have anything to steal

>useful

...........useful?

lllll

Attached: hader2.gif (211x191, 487K)

I-I had a 30 inch penis but then a black wizard shrunk it.

Attached: Apina.jpg (508x379, 53K)

Dick wizards you say?

Attached: marlino.png (244x256, 70K)

NPCs

kek

>keeps

Keeps? They were ALWAYS useless subhuman low IQ savages, before colonization, before the roman empire, before ancient egypt.

Niggers have never ever EVER known civilization before the white man, historically retarded 12 year old commie faggot.

best guess, niggers

>ooga booga muh d- WOOGA DA FOOGA!!!!

Attached: 897667867355.jpg (534x600, 35K)

You're not wrong.....

will his lawyer work...Pro-Boner ?

>A fucking commie

i love it how whoever named the communist flag didnt even bother writting the full word but just wrote commie. kek.

Attached: 1537120394409.gif (628x1008, 425K)