I deserve $15 an hour

>I deserve $15 an hour

Attached: 41797741_936692039863595_830576310597189632_n.jpg (960x921, 79K)

Attached: 1528598664190.jpg (650x826, 78K)

I deserve billions of dollars

Attached: 03851054_image_982w.jpg (454x483, 88K)

Dont forget to tip!
Or we will intentionally give you bad service and/or ruin your food without feeling even a little bit bad about it, since our culture dictates such reactions are to be expected when youve violated some supposed social contract.

Attached: 1527917844904m.jpg (1024x948, 63K)

GUYS INSTEAD OF POSTING ON THIS LOW-QUALITY THREAD BUMP MY THREAD

You get what you pay for, retard. Pay better and you can be choosier about who you hire.

Do you have waiters in your kitchen or something? I don't know what restaurant serves pop tarts

I deserve $100 million dollars

Attached: Dianne-Feinstein.jpg (300x300, 39K)

I ORDERED MY POP TARTS WITH NO CHEESE, WAITED 2 HOURS, AND YOU STILL EXPECT ME TO TIP YOU 20%

Hey wait a second, Tyrone may be onto something here. You could sip your drink WHILE you're munching that burger. Fucking genius!

>pay $1 for instant sandwiches
>complain about “quality” of “food”
>replace humans with robots
>thinking this will help QC and not simply remove human element from sham restaraunt
I guess the problem with first world is lack of common sense or group survival mechanism exercise.

McDonalds/etc. is what happens when communists have to capitalize for too long. Stop eating garbage and help your domestic farmers by sourcing responsibly. Why would you eat at places tainting their meat with horses and dogs?

Tipping is stupid.
That just means there's a boss who doesn't work. There should be a sign in every restaurant : "please tip our waiters, we're in back taking a long break."

I think I'd tip that person. The sheer testicular fortitude to craft such an amalgamation and then present it deserves respect.

I deserve $50 million dollars

Attached: article-2003954-0C75607500000578-285_468x372.jpg (468x372, 20K)

>choker

That ancient jew slavess must give great head

Scott??

Always

I deserve $90 million dollars

Attached: Richard-Blumenthal.jpg (600x300, 148K)

>blackbelt in cockmongling

If you don't give me that 30% tip, I will put extra cheese and take 40 minutes next time

can i have a small loan of one millions of dollars ?

You deserve a hell of a lot more than $15 an hour, user. That thing's brilliant!

Yes but at least Tyrone can't spit in my burger this way.

redpilled and mcbased bro

I deserve $1 billion dollars

Attached: joe-biden.jpg (3021x2115, 536K)

bump

>copy and paste code from stack overflow
>i deserve $80 an hour

Wtf is wrong with american waitresses?

>be me out for dinner with wife
>service is shit
>bill comes, at the bottom says "our recommended gratuity is 20%, we have calculated it here"
>tip ~10% because shit service but not a complete asshole
>waitress comes back "excuse me sir our recommended gratuity is 20%, are you sure you didn't want to add more?"

No bitch you are lucky you got what you did
If my wife was a bleeding heart commie that would have ruined our whole night

Lmao

>take off tire and put new tire on
>I deserve $300

Attached: there’s-never-been-a-better-time-to-pursue-an-auto-mechanic-career.jpg (848x565, 484K)

>$300
Jesus fucking christ, do you also get caviar on toast points with this tire place? I was able to get all 4 tires brand new, installed and balanced within 40 mins under $400 last week.

>I deserve $4,000,000 an hour

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 18K)

This.

Attached: 1505809537751.gif (400x225, 975K)

Funny how no one complains about bankers and CEOs getting paid millions for destroying thousands of lives and entire countries.

Just imagine that huge head molesting you

That is 100% a lie. No waitress would approach you and ask for a higher tip. They would get fired on the spot. Stop spreading lies you fucking leaf.

I never went to a mechanic.
I used to be a mechanic
All the shops in my city charge 300 bucks. I do my work for $25-$50, but I do it in my driveway

Goddamn. That's insane. Even for SUV/Truck prices.

Also
>got all my tiers changed for 400 bucks
>400 a tire
Buy a tire breaker and do your own tiers. You can buy used tires in good condition for like $150 on craigslist (all 4)
You will save alot more money and you wont be such a faggot

t. Things that never happened

Oh no, you have misunderstood. That's $400 for ALL TIRES, including install and balancing.

Hell yea.
I was paid good.
I'm 24 and own my own house already, I'm a boomer but was born to a poor family.

These threads are always hilarious. You guys will come up with any shitty excuse to justify other people getting paid less. This covers the whole spectrum of the job market. But if you were offered 300k a year for your shitty low skill job, you’d take it in a second and again come up with some shitty reason to justify it. Fuck off kindly please.

This includes price of tires...

go on

You can do that by yourself too. It not that hard.
Pic related is a bad breaker you can buy for $50 at harbor freight
You can also get a manual balancer for $50 pe just nigger rig one. Most of the time you dont need a balance if you buy brand new tiers.

Fugg
Forgot image

Attached: image_25063.jpg (1200x1200, 308K)

die leaf

whats wrong with this

Well nothing will happen that go around but when you come back they will drop their schlongs in your food, rub it on a toilet seat, stick it up their HPV riddled vaginas etc.

>We should fight so that these people get paid more money

They seriously do this.

Or just pay someone.

Attached: sooo lucky.jpg (192x259, 9K)

tipping is stupid, but every company that makes money has a "boss who doesn't work". just means there's a shit ton of jobs that don't pay employees what they should

if only it was. waiters are the most entitled breed because of tipping. i've seen servers run after customers because of a shit tip