Construct airtight gas chambers

>Construct airtight gas chambers
>Shove hundreds of people inside
>Seal the doors
>Everyone suffocates from lack of oxygen
>Proceed to gas the corpses to ensure they are definitely dead and not just playing possum

Were the Nazis really this autistic?

youtu.be/j55VMPlq6Ew

Attached: 1110917586519-pfizer.jpg (1200x1203, 102K)

what gas chambers?

fpbp

you got any idea how long it would take for them to suffocate?

jews don't breathe oxygen
they absorb gases through their skin like cockroaches

Yes they were all on methamphetamine. the good stuff.

And ran their country accordingly.

Attached: Adolf Crack head.webm (500x375, 2.12M)

Don't forget that Gerstein witnessed Jews cramped in airtight chambers for 2 hours before the captured Soviet tank engines starting working and pumped diesel exhaust in Belzec.

Attached: 1445044386777.jpg (430x304, 20K)

>captured Soviet tank engines
I thought they used truck engines.. or was that the mobile extermination champers?

why don't you test that out with a plastic bag?
Or you could try math?

>Construct airtight gas chambers
wood doors aren't air tight

Attached: 1491181253126.png (500x477, 225K)

Fpbp
Prove the existence of the gas chambers with airtight doors

I don't think me an heroing in a plastic bag will be an adequate test, kind user. Explain the math to me, though -sounds interesting.

15 minutes per 5x5x5 per person
a small 20x20x10 room (32x original volume) would take 32x15 minutes, or 480 room-minutes per people
10 people = 48 minutes.

>airtight chambers engineered by the most evil of Nazi masterminds
>wooden doors

Attached: 2B875697-29E9-4E48-A582-E985D5791271.jpg (599x600, 57K)

where did you get these numbers?

>no one trying to break open a wooden door

>wooden door that is 100% airtight

Attached: ekkNU0r.png (630x630, 230K)

See! Now this is the kind of shit I was hopping to find when I originally came to POL.

>can’t break the lock if the wooden door doesn’t even have one
Nazis were quite the geniuses I gotta say

Attached: A4A75F2D-842F-42F6-80F9-A65BBE6487D7.jpg (600x484, 34K)

Not very long, a few minutes. Remove the oxygen from the room, fill it with another gas and they'll suffocate without even noticing until they start passing out.

>Remove the oxygen from the room, fill it with another gas
that's going over C past K in order to get from A to B. The quickest, easiest way to kill them is to simply pump the room full of a cheap, readily available and lethal gas that kills quickly. That's what they did, with either carbon monoxide (exhaust fumes) or Zyklon B.

Occam's Razor.

lice take a long time to suffocate and spread typhus

The easiest and most efficient way would be to just not feed them and spread typhus around...oh wait.
Gj allies.

No the quickest and easiest way would be to imprison them and deny them food or water. May be hard to believe, but humans have this build in functionality to naturally die that way.

Or fill a chamber with water and drown them, or mass hangings or executions. Or release a disease like typhus. There are literally a thousand easier ways to kill a bunch of people than secret shower room gas chambers. Honestly might as well be secret toilet gas chambers.

And if they are gonna be gassed why not gas them in the train cars? or poison food? Or give them inoculations upon arrival that are actually poison. Filling a room with gas over and over again, and having your men go in and out of it to clean out bodies is going about it in such a stupid and dangerous way. I honestly cant think of a more convoluted way to kill people. Its pretty clearly not true.

Despite what fictional hollywood accounts show, the "gas chambers" were not air tight, and had wooden doors, and gas was never pumped in through shower heads.

The official approved auschwitz narrative has concrete rooms with holes in the roof through which gas pellets were dropped. The room had a wooden door that didnt seal. There was no atmosphere exchange system to vent the gas afterward. The gas pellets required heating in order to discharge. This is all officially fact.

Well to be fair it does not have to be airtight, i mean, some wetbacks suffocate in trucks when they are full amd those trucks are by no mean airtight, the air consumption has just to be bigger than the air influx to the chamber, i dont really know about the supposed gas chambers, but it does not seem to be very hard to make by what the jiuws tell

Attached: 1536841806757.jpg (459x425, 47K)

make sure you shave them first, as hair stores air

Attached: 685765876.jpg (308x311, 25K)

You can also sell hair...

>captured Soviet tank engines
>Germans didn't have engines

Then the floor opens and they drop into automated knife chopping room then you scoop the bits into a mine cart and drive the cart into the acid lake at which point you scoop out the goo and send it to the crematoriums where you diverted millions of gallons of fuel from the war effort so you could burn whats left of the jews.

That's German efficiency for you.

Still not sure what they meant to accomplish with the masturbation machines though.

Attached: Aushwitz Victim of Air Pump torture screams in terror as his captor smiles - May 1944.jpg (1329x1830, 1.78M)

More efficient ways would have been starvation, bombing, and encouragement of disease. These methods were actually used, but not by the Germans.

Attached: checked.jpg (248x248, 11K)

Semen is full of nutrients. They mixed it with their meth to make themselves super soldiers.

>Use zyclon-b to gas people instead of carbon monoxide which is way cheaper and easy to vent
Nazis confirmed brainlets

>Everyone suffocates from lack of oxygen
That’s not how it worked, read a book you goddamn nigger

Which one?