Is there a type of prenuptial agreement that will completely protect the man from having their money / property taken...

Is there a type of prenuptial agreement that will completely protect the man from having their money / property taken in the event of a divorce or other unfavorable event? That includes intellectual property as well

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 777K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newbusinessnow.com/article/10-steps-to-creating-a-corporation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

It's called MGTOW

>prenuptial agreement
Not in the US. Judges pretty much just wipe their asses with those... if they benefit the guy.

If you want to get married, you should be ready to take certain risks.

Pre-nups depend on your state and country. You can in theory put whatever you want into them, but some or all of it can be picked apart in court.
Outside of the cuckiest states, doing things like protecting assets from pre-marriage is pretty reliable.
However, if the terms are to cover things that may happen post nuptials, good luck!

Absolutely. There is a magic word associated with it: NO.

As long as you remember that word when the discussion is about marriage, you are safe. Just remember it!

Well you're Canadian, so no. In the US, patents cannot really be divided. It's a weird concept, but the creators all own 100% each. So if you can I create a new form of dog aphrodisiac, you and I each own 100%, so neither one of can run off and make our own company using the IP unless we agree.

However, you can relinquish ownership. Best thing to do in that case is to just give it to someone you trust and then get it back after the divorce.

But the best option is a post-noptual made out of lead.

Attached: 1530629232557.jpg (1000x800, 201K)

>completely
No, but one with a 90%+ success rate is not being a degenerate and abstaining from fornication.

Attached: 1499544085186.png (1224x600, 922K)

a) Don't marry her
b) Don't live in a place that recognizes living together as some kind of pseudo marriage

Done

over here if you are in a relationship with someone for 2 years straight it counts as you being married and the woman can get gibs off you.

Wrong pic (although abstaining from relations with """new Germans""" is also recommended)

Attached: 1490346388820.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

If I had a bitch wife that wanted half my shit, I'd rather just shoot her, failing shooting the repo men that come to collect.

>over here if you are in a relationship with someone for 2 years straight it counts as you being married and the woman can get gibs off you.

.... wait, that is a joke, right?

>Don't get married, goy--just buy our goyceptives an enjoy yourself!

Looks like the basic answer I'm getting is "no". How would you handle wanting to be with a woman you love, but not marrying because you know that anything can happen at any time and marriages can fail? How would you explain this without ruining the relationship?

In Canada it's 3 months

no and it's actually six months

no?

You mean like just a relationship or actually living together? Also, what sort of gibs?

Fpbp

>How would you handle wanting to be with a woman you love, but not marrying because you know that anything can happen at any time and marriages can fail? How would you explain this without ruining the relationship?
You don't, dipshit. If you're worried about marriages failing and you have been fornicating, you've done just about the worst thing you could possibly do, and common law marriages fail at twice the rate of normal ones, so you'd be screwing yourself even harder with that kind of retarded reasoning.
>I'm going to encourage a girl to be a whore and then double down on noncommittal whoring, that'll definitely make for a stable family

Cohabitation, and it will result in alimony as if you were married.
*worst post
MGTOW are degenerates.

>How would you explain this without ruining the relationship?

You aren't under any obligation to explain things to a woman.

From what I hear it sounds like I can't have any meaningful relationship without risking my financial and intellectual assets.

yes
incorporate yourself, protect all your assets, not only from your spouse but also from government taxation
own nothing, work only for your corporation, remove only the dividends required to pay your personal expenses, why do you think every lawyer in the country forms a corporation the day he gets admitted to bar!

just keep coming up with some bullshit excuses, people these days take like 7 years to get married

you just have to make absolutely certain they are a good person, you should be able to subtly test how they react to certain situations to find this out

Have a private marriage.
Maintain seperate homes
Keep seperate account
>just keep living like you are dating

I'd prefer to stay honest or not engage in the relationship at all

I have considered this but I cannot think of any reliable procedures.

Could you explain this more simply? It sounds good.

They are not fool proof. You can make pre and post nuptial agreements and get specific with them. You need to draft and finalize the 6 months or more than the wedding and draft up documents saying that you have been discussing and agreeing on the terms of these nuptials since you met (if you have good communication you would make it clear to a woman in the beginning anyway) and that your future wife fully understands the nature of these nuptials and always intended on this course of action and never intends to rely on you. Pay a little more for a good lawyer and you can get decent protection.

if you want to stay honest just say you want to get married in 4 years when you are more financially stable or it's a lucky year or some shit idk.
>I have considered this but I cannot think of any reliable procedures.

there are fairly obvious ways but being in a relationship with someone for a month or two should give enough info. For example do they only communicate passive agressively or are they mature. If you ask her not to do something minor that annoys you does she listen to you?

does she get unusually angry for a minor screwup, has she gotten lazier as the relationship goes on and has stopped working out etc etc.

Depends on the state here. Some states are three months and some are never.

Could you protect some assets in a trust? It costs a little more. I was quoted $1500USD to draft up a trust, but it's a very protected way of putting away money.

can only shield pre marital assets.
everything you make / trade / dividends afterwards is fair game.

dump whatever you can into a non-revokable trust then name it in the prenup as well as your patents, ip, etc.

get a lawyer to do it for you since this didn't already occur to you on your own.

Attached: ebolachan kaba.jpg (450x317, 39K)

look fucktard, unless you have alot of money what does it really matter? seriously, married for nearly a decade, is my wife a stupid bitch ... yes, but then all women are. what do you care about material bullshit anyways? at some point you are going to realize that you cant take it with you, so what are you doing it all for ... not for her, and not even for yourself ... its for your children, and as long as you are all aboard for your children, and your wife sees this, shes will be all aboard for you, because her biological imperative is to secure a father to provide for her children

stop worrying about your petty cash, you dont have millions, then you dont have anything to worry about ... can she fuck up your life .. well yes, but not really, and she will fuck up hers too (not that shes smart enough to see that!)

in the end it really doesnt matter, get married, buy a house, have some kids

at some point in your life your going to have to take a chance to get what you want, there are risks in everything

not marrying, not having kids, if your white, is not an option. our forfathers often risked thier lives for thier posterity, and many of them died,. and what is being asked of you ... to risk some wealth? and your not even willing to do that!

your ancestors survived starvation, disease, famine, hordes of shitskins ... we fought them all, huddled in caves while a blizzard raged outside and your mothers gave birth to children that were lucky to survive the winter, all down through the ages, hundreds of thousands of years, we struggled with nature, with competing tribes, we explored AND subjugated the entire planet, against all odds, we walked on the fucken moon ffs .... and here you are "oh no user, bitch might get my shitty truck and some money ... so I'll just end it all, nevermind the sacrifices that were made so i could be here, shes not gonna get my lousy TV"

who dares ... wins

so put your money down, and spin the wheel ...

Yes. Become a Muslim. Then you own the wife as well as all the property in the marriage

I do have a lot of money.

Putting my money down and spinning the wheel sounds like a foolish action to take

lol cuck married to someone he doesn't love

incorporating made simple
newbusinessnow.com/article/10-steps-to-creating-a-corporation/

now if your really serious the smart play is to form your corporation in a place that wont respect canadas judges, moreover, you can form a trust with a "flight clause" (basically a foreign trust, in a foreign jurisdiction, that when anyone asks if it exists the trustee must immediatly turn over trustee powers to a new trustee in a second and also foreign jurisdiction, and then resign. He can then announce that he WAS the trustee, but is no longer, and has no records (they were all turned over to new trustee). Its called a "flight clause". ANY enquiry by a foreign government causes the trust to "flee".

but unless you have alot of money (ie millions)
see

wrong, i do love my wife, shes a sexy little petite blonde, she is dumber then a bag of hammers though, but shes a great mom, a good person, and still in pretty decent shape for three children and approaching forty, she loves her children and is loyal to her family (what more should i really care about)
besides man, marriage is never about "love" (though that helps), it an agreement between two people to raise a family, historically marriage was always considered a civil union .. a contract. its only in recent history that it wasmade out to be about "true love". but the truth of it is that real love grows, it grows slowly, over the years and the shared trials,.

Marriage is a ship lost at sea. your the captain, shes your first mate, your cargo is your children, and you need to get that cargo to a safe port, having taught them the values that will make them good sailors too
well if you have alot of money, talk to an attorney who specializes in estate planning, he is going to guide you through one of two (and possibly both) scenarios ... incorporation and trusts

I wish i was lucky like you to find someone that falls in love with me so we can have children and spend our life together, but it's never happened so far and probably it never will.

>Marriage is a ship lost at sea. your the captain, shes your first mate, your cargo is your children, and you need to get that cargo to a safe port, having taught them the values that will make them good sailors too
whoa

stop recycling. maybe things will improve.

After reading The Manipulated Man, I took the final step on my decision of not marrying.

I just thought for myself: - If I remove sex out of the equation, would I still be interested on living with a woman? Is there any reason at all? Children? I don't want children. "Saving the white race"? Fuck the white race, they destroyed themselves and deserve it. Company? I'm so happy when I'm alone.

And that's it. I plan o moving to the US next year and really start my life. Celibacy above everything else.

Modern marriage quick rundown:
>user gets married
>has kids
>wife divorces user
>society applauds her for doing it
>ex-wife teaches kids to hate user
>user is now middle aged and living in a studio apartment alone paying child support
>user rarely gets to see his kids, and when he does he notices they have changed a lot
>kids grow up with single mother syndrome and become street rats
>"muh genetic legacy"

B-but it will never happen to me! I'm different!

it will if you will it to, you can learn to love anyone, and you can teach anyone to love you, but take a break user, stop looking, go out and have some fun, do what you know would attract you to you

ie there is no great secret to what others find attractive, it is those same qualities that you find attractive. what you like in others, others like in you. So become the person you want to fall in love with, and that person will find you! but real love grows from there

there are two things that know how the machine is designed. the designer, and the machine. All of the secrets that make the other 10 billion people on this planet tick are contained inside you. to understand them, you must first understand yourself

well except niggers and jews ... unfortunately they are not human.

>you can learn to love anyone

COPE