Male feminist Social Work/Polscience major here, AMA

Male feminist Social Work/Polscience major here, AMA

Here to have a conversation with the other side and hopefully clear up some misunderstandings. We can only make progress regarding multiculturalist acceptance by having a dialogue. As part of one of my assignments regarding social activism, I have decided to accomplish this by participating in a dialogue with alt right Trump supporters in an attempt to create a better understanding regarding diversity and tolerance.

Attached: TJpx.gif (500x275, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ppPluXlz6qA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would like to quote a hero of mine, Canadian PM Justin Trudeau, to start things off
>"Yes, I am a feminist. It shouldn’t be something that creates a reaction. It’s simply saying that I believe in the equality of men and women and that we still have an awful lot of work to do to get there. That’s like saying the sky is blue and the grass is green."

>Social Work/Polscience
why not spend precious education on getting a job?
im sure the pussy you get from being a social major is outstanding, but money really does feel a lot better.

What are you doing with your life?

youtube.com/watch?v=ppPluXlz6qA

Nice trips. Post dick.

>clear up some misunderstandings
Do you prefer oil- or water-based lubricants when you're self-inserting your all-day butt plug in the morning?

I want to become a public defender or social worker to help people of color and marginalized oppressed people. I want to help improve minorities conditions in America which I feel is a white supremacist patriarchal society rooted in purtianism and genocide, segregation, and colonialism. I am a white man who feels immense guilt for his privilege in the modern society due to the crimes of my ancestors. I can never fully wash the blood of my hands but I can try to advance civil rights in the eternal struggle.
I am going to apply to become a social worker for the state when I graduate, maybe go to law school to become a public defender for minorities and women. I don't do it for capitalist greed.

>We can only make progress regarding multiculturalist acceptance by having a dialogue.
No bitch, there is no progress as you just want to enforce your beliefs and views upon others. The time for dialouge is over. Get ready in the near future.

You sound like a meme. The alt right isn't a real coalition.

I don't believe you're a real person, but whatever. What exactly is your point?

>I would like to quote a hero of mine, Canadian PM Justin Trudeau, to start things off

Nothing to see here folks. Trash tier bait, literally an ‘edgy’ huffpo intern trying to be super brave.

My friend was beheaded and then raped by a pack of niggers in South Africa. Why isn't Volkstaat the final solution?

Why do you want other people to accept your way of thinking that diversity and tolerance is a good thing?
Did it ever cross your mind it doesn't work in reality?

The alt right is a very real thing, it is a catchall term to refer to ethnocentric white nationalist far right politics in the West. Jow Forums is considered the hub of the alt right according to wikipedia. I have written a paper about the impact of this website on political brainwashing and Russian influence on the election.

I'd like to remind you that Trudeau mansplained the English language to a woman, and that he 'dresses up' like a bad caricature in every country he visits.

People like him are the reason the Alt-Right is growing, mate.

I'm going to be civil here. What made you want to major in that? Where is the opportunity?

>Wikipedia

Attached: disappointed pepe.png (400x381, 108K)

Women won't respect you if you believe this shit, dude. You'll eventually grow out of it. The only question is how long it will take, and how much damage you do before you figure out it's retarded.

That's preposterous, I have met many intelligent black, asian, hispanic, indian people in my lifetime working white collar jobs and going to university, in fact more so than white people. They are my friends and neighbors. I live in a vibrant wealthy area, so diversity has benefited us greatly.
You need to be exposed to different perspectives and understand the issue with what you are doing. You are advocating for the genocide of millions of people potentially, and you want to revert civil rights back in time. I need you to understand the impact your rhetoric will have on the future and millions of people.

I want to help people and work for the government, department of human services, public defending, etc and help minorities.

I am bisexual, first off, and second of all, I have a girlfriend and she appreciates what I am doing and thinks I am an amazing person.

Why are you responding to bait?

How do you imagine the end-game of multiculturalism to work out? Let's say tomorrow you can wave a magic wand and it happens, how does that world function? Do you expect to have a consistent basis for society?
Let's say a white christian man has an affair with a black muslim woman. Should they be stoned? Should they face prison? Should nothing happen? How do you envision reconciliation of differences will happen at a societal policy level and how can that be sustainable?

Sounds like they all uphold the same standards and morals. How is multiculturalism going to play in this? Give me one example trough out history where this didn't end in a tribalistic war.
Hillary is the one who coined the "alt right". It wasn't a thing before she mentioned it in a speech. Opportunists ran with it to make money.

Attached: 1_Jz_mm2eUeQGt4jHAlPatXw.png (1207x745, 38K)

The thing you dont understand is that right-wing-ism is reactionary, the more shit you push the more they push back. The rise of the nazis would have never have taken place in an economic boom.

And another thing you dont get is that lower class voters generally vote more right wing, and Trump is an economic protectionist, while Hillary and the rest are neo-liberals which are in bed with the corporations. We fight for the same thing economically, yet you are foot soldiers of the bourgeois

Attached: pepe-confused.jpg (1024x904, 65K)

I hope your imaginary girlfriend sticks a knife in your face

> male feminist

HAHAHAHA what a faggot

Attached: 1277951602025.jpg (398x335, 40K)

How many women have you raped or sexually assaulted that you feel you have to atone by adopting this absurdist belief system?

Attached: northern_segregation.png (1419x1419, 1.78M)

Fuck off soft faggot, take your social bullshit cuntery away from here and go lick some nigger cum off your sister's droopy white bitch tits.

SAGE SHILL BAIT THREADS

Yes, I am a meninist. It shouldn’t be something that creates a reaction. It’s simply saying that I believe in the equality of men and women and that we still have an awful lot of work to do to get there. That’s like saying the sky is blue and the grass is green

No, she thinks she does, but she doesn't. She wants you to be a fucking man and grow up. And you're not bisexual. You're straight if you have a girlfriend. And if you suck a dick or get fucked even once, you're a closeted faggot.

Women have very base instincts. They want to be provided for and protected and feel like their children will be safe and cared for. If you don't provide the leadership and direction they require, they will not respect you, no matter how much lip service they give you. You're an 'amaaazing person' just like her best friend Kelly is an 'amaaaazing person'. It's meaningless girlspeak. If you can't get her under your leadership, she's not a keeper. Or worse, you're not a keeper. Get control now or regret it for the rest of your life.

College was almost 20 years ago for me, so you should listen to the ghost of christmas future here and heed my words. Only pain and suffering comes from the path you're taking.

Get fucked.

Attached: 1535541528962.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

Gas yourself you insufferable fag.

Attached: 715A8738-75AF-445E-9B7A-66F3ECE6DDE8.png (871x698, 490K)

>15:35:36
But I'm Chicano

I'm sure your professors are very pleased by your Wikipedia proficiencies.

Everything you say hurts my soul, I hate knowing I share this world with people like you.
I'd kill you in a second.

How many times do I have to hit my head against a rock to be as dumb as you?

You are treating this board as being ideologically uniform. There is no monolithic Weltenshauung. There are hundreds, thousands and more ideas all conflicting beneath surface level culture you see. Jow Forums and much the rest of this site acts as hurtbox which weens out the weakest and leaving only strongest or most efficiently propagated arguments. Essentially, OP, you have no idea what this place is and you should leave.

What do you think about trans people. If they have it there way they will claim woman dress, toilet even prison rooms

your not in a real major.
all jobs in that field are parasitic and degenerate in nature.

The world is a worse place because your kind of filth is in it.

Attached: jfrankfurtschool.jpg (2600x2159, 1.15M)

well said

You are lost faggot!
Go home and drink onions milk!

From what do you draw your ethics? It can't be from religion because you are an atheist. It can't be from nature because nature has no mercy. It can't be from reason as you yourself claims the absence of an objective truth. So tell me, by which principle is your diversity "good"?

Alright I wanted to do all of those things too. But why specificlaly minorities? Why do you have to clarify that you want to help minorities? Help everyone who wants to help themselves righteously. I don't understand people specifically wanting to help a certain group. Honestly it's pretty racist. I'm pro-white, but I help others when needed. And I let white trash burn when they constantly burn themselves.

I believe you are posting here as a troll. Your whole persona is designed to get an angry reaction from the users and your intent is to amuse yourself for an hour or so before moving onto something else.

What can you say to convince me otherwise?

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
Thats a Bait thread bois dont fall for it also

Attached: Download (8).jpg (261x193, 14K)

Have you ever tried lifting weights?

When were you convinced that you were a faggot?

>Male feminist Social Work/Polscience major here, AMA

So you spent $100,000 to learn everything about a bunk theology.

>Male feminist

Why do you desire to kill women user?

I got beat up by turks.
I beat up turks.
I have encountered slavs and moroccan gangs which steal bikes and car parts on a weekly basis in my hometown.
I visited Sweden, the UK, France, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland and Italy in my lifetime. But who knows, maybe i just met too little people in my life.
I am studiyng CS and everytime i work in a white german only team, the thing works great.
Everytime we worked with niggers and turks, they were trying to screw us. Their culture teaches them to be the tribal leader. Simple as that.
And when their krass shithead mongrelized persona is not convincing they have to incite violence. They are unable to see you as equal.
Too them, you are sheep on a table, primed for slaughter.
This however is something, you are blinded from everytime you turn on the tv and scroll through the cleaned up world of the surface web.
I live my life less in front of a screen than anyone i know of.
When you can simply nod away everything that does not personally attack you by steering right into that clean little happy place inside your hand, the world is warped and different.
I have to see the mongrelization of my country. Every part of my culture is being erased sometimes slowly and subtle, sometimes brash and vulgar.
I have to see people preaching from their high heavens that everything i saw, felt and hurt through was merely an illusion and that only their version exists.
Everyday. Mandated. Forever.
And while i write this, i am like you. Sitting in my own little castle, hoping that all the world we can force ourselves to forget about will not be part of mine.
The difference between you and me is simply that i accepted the possibility that it might.

Enough of me sounding like a depressed faggot from the early 2000s.
>i wrote a paper via Wikipedia
alright, how did that get approved ?

>i am a fag with a gf that will cuck me one day
you do you, m8

Attached: 1511538842074.jpg (769x798, 128K)

My thoughts exactly.

you are litterally retarded

SAGE
>make progress regarding multiculturalist acceptance

No, fuck you. I don't want that. It's not normal for people to live like that. It creates all sorts of problems, be it cops shooting niggers because they're fuckin animals, muslims grooming and raping thousands of british girls, or even as simple as not being able to understand the dude at the gas station. 1488. white pride worldwide

Underrated

Why do you consider yourself a feminist? What qualifies you to speak for women?

just why?

Do you realize every human living on earth is only alive because of ancestral violence, of genocide, murder, rape and pillage.

Nah, this is an actual /pollack/. Kinna fun npc late tho.