Why are you guys so desperate to be angry all the time? There's good stuff that happens too

Why are you guys so desperate to be angry all the time? There's good stuff that happens too

Attached: 1529879682554.jpg (2048x1670, 791K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Go_LIz7kTok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not to me.

false

Internet users must be unhappy most of the time. Attempts to spread ununhappy content are strictly not allowed. This thread is not allowed. Keep trying to spread ununhappy content and I'll be forced to delete you.

Attached: no.jpg (201x251, 856)

Awh, baby snail! That's adorable!

For my own contribution to good stuff that happens, have you heard about the penguin population boom in Antarctica? If it keeps up, in a couple decades Adelie penguins will be off the endangered species list and might be available as pets!

REVOLUTIONS
IS
NOW

Attached: $Y$T3M_WAR..jpg (480x360, 38K)

i thought their eyes were on the end of their feelers

That snail was brutally murdered and raped in front of its family by refugees after this picture was taken.

Easy fox news.... you can't just go around saying this shit

That's really nice. I'm not usually big on trying to prevent natural selection from wiping out species but in arctic areas there's a good chance it's at least partially our fault so that's good news. Penguins are bros.

>There's good stuff that happens too

Like what? My life is going to shit. This country's going to shit. The Western world is going to shit. The only way to fix the latter two would result in a bloodbath that kills millions.

Attached: This+Side+of+the+Lord.jpg (750x995, 539K)

Fuck you, that's why.

Attached: yes, yes I do, very much so.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

EVERYTHING IS OKAY GOY
BE HAPPY
COMPLY
CONSUME
ALL AS IT SHOULD BE
DO NOT THINK

1000 good things for every bad thing but it's not newsworthy + confirmation bias + not looking for it = perverted worldview

*Billions
Ftfy

>1000 good things for every bad thing
Pffft.

Attached: THAT'S A LIE.png (500x683, 375K)

The other day at University I was walking to class and I overheard a black man and black woman talking about how upset they were that they were forced to take so many political courses for their electives. They said they wanted to just take chemistry and other sciences to learn and grow and that they were tired of racial politics being included in higher learning. The woman went on to say she felt talked down to in one of her courses that had to do with gender and that she wished people would stop "trying so hard"

Here's an elephant carrying a tired lion cub to a watering hole.

Attached: elelion.jpg (480x360, 13K)

fuck you leaf, kys

Attached: 152453f3c01235.jpg (600x600, 70K)

Go play in traffic dogfucker

They can move their eyes anywhere along the length of the feeler.

It's true. Also the human brain evolved to have a bias towards picking up threats and negative things, so we often make up scary bad stories about the world which aren't true

BEGONE KIKE!

Attached: i6ooENq.jpg (1536x2048, 241K)

Guess I'm a Jew now.

Attached: 1485361965460.jpg (640x426, 26K)

{initial anger}I want to take from them what they took from me, from my family. {becoming sad}In this life. I want them to suffer. I want all of them to die in fear and pain.
I want to make my anger God's anger. To justify the things I've done.

Attached: 1535913733597.jpg (840x600, 272K)

No, Turner Diaries is a fun read and all but the end of the book with the global themonuclear race war against the Chinese is absurd, not to mention that if it happened irl, both sides would exterminate each other and no one wins.

Attached: nuclear bed pepe.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

you are on a boat
the great majority of the parts of the boat are solid and work
everything but one hole from where water is pouring

you can choose to be happy about all the parts of the boat that are still whole or focus your attention on the hole, with rage against its cause, loathing for its current state and fear for what it'll bring.

which one do you think is the approach less likely to make the boat sink?

Not any more.

Everyone suffers user, it's part of being human. But everyone also deserves happiness as much as the next person and it's possible to be happy and content, you especially

It's hard to be happy in a world where people deny the truth and hold back progress for their own selfish gain.

Your analogy is flawed because under those circumstances I can do something to repair the boat. I can alert the captain and what not. You guys are making nigger memes on an image board everyone hates. You aren't doing anything, you aren't being constructive. You did arguably have an affect on the election, I'll totally give you that. Meme war was real, but 10,000 threads posting funny nigger webms or going on about how much you hate the gays isn't accomplishing anything. You're just shouting into an echo chamber. You aren't fixing the boat. You're laying on the floor and pretending there are more holes than there are.
I'm saying if you're going to do nothing but chatter on an image board anyway you might as well mix the good with the bad.

>Often the boats are caught in rough seas or storms, the people may panic, and boats can sink. But if even one person aboard can remain calm, lucid, knowing what to do and what not to do, he or she can help the boat survive. His or her expression–face, voice–communicates clarity and calmness, and people have trust in that person. They will listen to what he or she says. One such person can save the lives of many.

>Our world is something like a small boat. Compared with the cosmos, our planet is a very small boat. We are about to panic because our situation is no better than the situation of the small boat in the sea. You know that we have more than 5o,ooo nuclear weapons. Humankind has become a very dangerous species. We need people who can sit still and be able to smile, who can walk peacefully. Weneed anons like that in order to save us.

wait. forget this stupid thread. how does that snail have eyes aside from the stalk? what witchcraft is this?

Everyday.. Some days are... harder than others. The good Lord knows I've tried.

Attached: 1535916919471.png (604x470, 329K)

It's ok, you will make it through. Keep trying

>how does that snail have eyes aside from the stalk?

It's fairly common user. Here's a pic from the Wikipedia article.

Attached: newspaper-snail-craft-4.jpg (600x429, 90K)

>implying none ever walks into the echo chamber
>implying there's only niggers hatred to the board
>implying that too doesn't have its role anyway
>implying checking for holes that aren't there is worse or just as good as not checking the holes that may be there
>implying reality is as absolutist as your hypothetical premises
IshygddtobgIwcdvutlbqgbrapp

In a world filled with misery and uncertainty, it is a great comfort to know that, in the end, there is light in the darkness.
Every day, we move closer to our judgment. We must do our best to walk in the footsteps of our Lord and teach others how to do the same.

Attached: 1514171943.gif (500x281, 1.98M)

They can have eyes on the end of tentacles which retract or eyes at the base. You're saying they have elavators in their eyestalks so the eyeballs can get off at whichever "floor" they want. Preposterous.

>you guys are making

Jow Forums is not one person, but you in fact are garbage.

The only good thing that happened to me over the last 10 years is that.. I dont even know user. Nothing good at all.

unemployment, poverty, everyone I know dies or dead, immigration kills my culture and town, cant talk about it because then im a racist, universities are filled with sjw's, cant even afford the bus-ticket anymore.

life sucks user. Nothing good ever happens, it's a downward slope

Attached: 1536959502534.jpg (1926x1504, 1.03M)

this

>implying Jow Forums is relevant

blood for the blood god
gas the jews race war now

idk why people so say the red pill is bad or how to rusvive it I see posted around. I consider the internet and the red pill a blessing. Ive found out things I would never have known and now I can really protect my self now that I know the extent of the evil jew, from the pharma industry, to media, to Hollywood, government, wars, history, I can see its all completely jewified

>implying Jow Forums is irelevant

What? There are no required courses for this whatsoever

You need a certain amount of upper and lower liberals, electives basically. At my school almost all of them are political or just silly and useless. I literally ctrl+f'd "gender" on the list so I could ignore anything highlighted, which was about half of them. They did probably take some of them to have an easier time, since there are at least enough to fill out your required courses without hearing about white males, but you can hardly blame them for that. I actually wanted to take the chance to learn about history but after reading up on all the currently offered courses they all had a political lens and a very clear bias.

whose angry? been laughing all day thinking about the new supreme court justice

like what?

>just be a normie like me
fucking chinamen

This is a board about politics. If we weren't agitated we'd be living in an reasonably unbroken society. See Jow Forums as litmus paper.

Attached: Assuming Direct Control.webm (1920x1080, 2.53M)

That snail looks like a very good boy

I'm not angry. The left just likes to frame any disagreement as fear or anger because they are hyperfeminized.

What the fuck did you just say to me little bitch? I'm going to rip out your fucking eyeballs and skull fuck you, you sick son of a bitch! You are nothing but unorganized grabastic piece of amphibian shit!

Attached: 1517403340578.png (300x268, 120K)

Attached: 1296388504203.gif (320x240, 487K)

most ppl here just trolling

fpbp

Being angry all of the time is not helpful at all. I've taken to photography as a good means of giving myself a distraction from all of the ugly in the world. I've also been very active in my Church and studying the Bible and the writings of the Early Church Fathers.
The world is an ugly, nasty place. But at the same time there is all of the beauty from our Lord who we should not ignore. Know there is evil. Fight evil. But you must fight evil with love most of the time. There are times to fight and it's not all the time.
St. Nicholas didn't punch a bunch of heretics in the face, he punched Arius for his heresies.

>Mirrored .gif

Attached: out of here.gif (453x344, 1.46M)

Attached: 131927875169.jpg (500x333, 37K)

>icanhascheeseburge rmemes

Attached: nigger cringe.jpg (350x350, 13K)

Wholesome and whitepilled

Attached: Apustaja Happy.jpg (326x261, 17K)

Fuck off you memeflagging son of a bitch.

Attached: 130505176529.jpg (1517x1075, 250K)

Attached: dusansfave.gif (400x263, 3.18M)

Thou shalt not shitpost on the Lord's Day.

That's a cute snail.

I always wonder if he was injured from that. Like it doesn't look like it should fit in there. Looks like it should be poking past his lungs, especially with how he's curled up.

Heres a good thing that happened.. This guy got elected and it really, really pisses off the leftards.. and Kek smiled and said that it was good.

Attached: 1536838307915.jpg (700x520, 128K)

no ethnostate

Attached: 1460077872496.png (882x758, 17K)

i can take about 14 inches. this looks impossible.

What?

Parasitic worms that grew up inside it crawl up to the eye stalks and do that to attract birds to eat it. It'll grow the stalks back.
youtube.com/watch?v=Go_LIz7kTok

Cool

Attached: Confederate meme soldier.png (600x600, 285K)