What the fuck Poland?

Why would you do this, polebros :(
youtube.com/watch?v=P8MQTgdjcLE

Attached: european union - crisis.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Vox Facing Class Action Lawsuit For Reclassifying Bloggers To Pay Lower Wages
Paste this on every (((vox))) video you watch. Fuck (((ezra))) the brown eyed fuck

BASED KIKE
A
S
E
D

K
I
K
E

Israel, our greatest ally! Long time no see! But, what is wrong with VOX?

WTF When even (((Israelis))) use echos? :D

Got some shekels for insulting Poland *rub rub*

Ezra is (((Latino))).

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-16 22-47-58.png (505x468, 149K)

>Euro flag
>Mexican

No one insulted you, we're asking for explanations, Poland.

I see what you did there.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-16 22-53-26.png (464x290, 29K)

Bolan :D :D :D :D

Attached: images.png (225x225, 4K)

>Got some shekels for insulting Poland *rub rub*
Impossible!
Even a slavshit kike mongrel would need an effort to insu*t polacken untermensch

Shut up slav, you belong to poolan'!

fugg :DD

Poles are the worst people in Europe.

Attached: jewland.png (719x173, 32K)

was it always part of the plan?

Is there some Belarus Pepe or Spurdo meme?

You see, what you just posted is a forgery. Pic related is what actually happened, I just wanted to correct "I'm" to "We're"

Attached: No one insulted you.jpg (464x290, 33K)

Ahmed SEETHING

dont insult british warriors

Attached: 1537130397251.png (942x712, 79K)

Belarus potato fields is our clay too but Russia has dibs on them so oh well.

don't know, mate

Bullshit, Juanito. You are so low effort and pathetic. I still have the original page.

Where did the american posters go?

Poles are still Poles, though. You can actually call them a people. But who knows what the hell the people of your flag look like anymore? Or mine, for that matter, especially?

Checked
>Confirmed

Now we have.

Attached: 1445-td4-b01-ext315.jpg (960x720, 158K)

Attached: 19.thumb.gif.2a2ee99de96eaed96ccb71ff63b4132b.gif (482x800, 24K)

OH MY FKN GOD :DD
oh, man
Saved

Attached: 1366575190066.png (400x400, 15K)

>Polacken are still pigs, though.
>You can actually call them a people.
No
>But who knows what the hell the people of your flag look like anymore?
Don't talk shit, to not to be hit
>Or mine,
Who's?
> for that matter, especially?
Special indeed, they are and will be

I already disliked this days ago. Go away

It was a honeypot for the future third reich, dummy

My grandpa had a Belarus made tractor many years ago. Tractor is probably the most famous thing from Belarus here.

Shalom (((polak)))
Go home
>You welcome!

What do you have against polebros, britfriend?

> Y U Du Dis Poland?
that is an accusation, and an insulting one
Poland is a nation. it gets to make it's own laws, vote for it's own interests, and if, they so desire, they can dump the fucking EU like a sack of flaming garbage.
YOU may enjoy a donner kebeb stand on every corner, serving hot fresh cat meat harvested daily from the gutters, waking every morning to the sound of moslem exhortations to prayer, rape gangs, random crime, and Truck Of Peace attacks, but it seems Poland prefers Poland to remain POLISH
good for Poland, they may save europe from the moslem hordes again, just as they did in vienna.
you can eat a huge sack of greasy sweaty dicks.

oh my god we are literally nazis!

Almost. You can't let such a suspension of democracy ocurr...

No it is not!
Pooland is Jew safe heaven creation, they should've been glassed together with kike's for real, not just 6 gorrilion

Trotsky was in mexico for a time
he was not a spic of any kind
My guess is Ezra is descended from Bolshevik grand parents who stayed in Mexico after helping murder 20+ million Russians and Ukrainians and getting purged by Stalin.

No!!!!
It was designed by slavic ingenious poles, badly put together by potato slavs.
> Just wait for the polak might to regain its level of supremacy.
Lel

I wouldn't mind having a tractor plowing my potato field. And the sell the potato to potato slavs to build me more tractors. More tractors, more potatoes, more tractors...

Probably yes. I'm not sure if one could find out his precise family origins, but I suspect you're right. Has he published his autobiography for (((shekels)))?

I had never seen the demographic map of Poland.
Looks like Pomerania and formerly German areas are left-leaning.

Why don't you guys just give it back to Germany if they want to be in the EU so much? Likewise, I know I'll support any California secession.

> a user with the flag that invented the language we're writing in failing to comprehend that same language in simple form
Sad.
> threatening physical violence online because you don't like an argument
Sadder.
> harboring a hateful obsession over slavic europeans while they are the only whites in your country with functional spines
Saddest.

>Belarus made tractor
aka stalin revenge

Also, look at the way people use the word "democracy" these days.

These days democracy is a codeword for progressivism and political correctness. They use it this way because they blindly believe democracy is sensible, and sensible things are progressive.

Whole Eastern Europe got fucked up after WWI and WWII. Poland lost its eastern territories and got Pomerania, Silesia, Danzig, etc. in return. Germans were expelled from there, Poles were expelled from Belarus and Ukraine.
All of this was decided above the heads of the people affected by these decisions. Yalta should say something to you.

Attached: 800px-Yalta_Conference_(Churchill,_Roosevelt,_Stalin)_(B&W).jpg (800x659, 93K)

Well, at least those were designed to be repaired. Today's cars, electronics are designed to fail once the new model is on the market.

>Why don't you guys just give it back to Germany if they want to be in the EU so much?
we will not give away any part of our country

>suspension of democracy
>EU flag
LEL

>part of our country
LOOOOOL

>those were designed to be repaired
you cant fix something that was fucked already on drawing board

Indeed everything has been kikes meddling, but polaks having 17% pure kosher population haven't (can't) recover from it.
>ZyklonB nao!

why the butthurt
> gimme that sweet irony

po chuj odpisujesz jakiemuś buldupcowi

O KURWA!!!!
Report, report kurwa nao!
>For being (((polak)))
Lel

lets kill the polaks, I mean, its not a big loss after all, its like killing cockroaches in the kitchen.

Attached: 1256077193104.jpg (640x390, 59K)

that flag

Attached: bjvhffghb.jpg (1080x645, 130K)

It is big deal, they still whinge about 6 gazzilion and shit, but yes, nuke wouldn't go a miss

Even Singapore takes a piss on yours Marzczckek