What's the best way to cure Nu-Females? Is it even possible to stop this shit without zyklon gas?

What's the best way to cure Nu-Females? Is it even possible to stop this shit without zyklon gas?

Attached: 0_Nu-female1.jpg (638x749, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJh2YU_3SMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're just following you.
Be a man and change them.

step 1. remove female voting rights so they can't vote for welfare
step 2. remove welfare

You can't.
The cat simply isn't going back in the bag unless there is a major crisis all of a sudden.

get them pregnant

Impossible they all have IUDs. A long term possibly damaging fertility solution that dumb women get so Chad’s can cum inside them without dealing with the consequences

you can't blame men for the actions of degenerate females, they act that way because they are free to do so, this is female nature, and refusing to criticize them is betacuck tier

just keep talking about babies, and how you wanna to knock her up. especially during sex

this turns women on

They figure it out right around age 35.

Don't marry roasties with blown-out cunts in their 30s and bully any beta that you know into not doing it either.
That'd be a start, make them know the consequences of riding the carousel in their 20s are real.
Might be a bit of a pipe dream, however, what said is what would probably bee needed.

Attached: Wedding dress.jpg (853x1920, 489K)

Hello angry Incels. Maybe stop being fat nerds and you too can enjoy the company of a real 3D female some day. Cheers!

No roastie, nobody is gonna marry you to enjoy that hotdog in hallway experience, your shaming tactics don't work around here.
I'm sure there's a little nigglet spawn you need to take care of, so get to it.

Attached: nx3nwfSmr11uj609jo2.jpg (1000x822, 253K)

No, lad. There are only two paths for men these days: one, the way of the warlord including dueling to the death to get his way (honour), as well as lots of underworld stuff. Or, the way of the monastic who limits his exposure to women and the world and spends in life in lots of fasting and prayer, more than 15 hours every week in prayer. The wanna-be middle class "yes man" is the corrupt individual who wants to do things the easy way and he is the enemy of every man who tries hard or takes risks to make things better for himself (like the first type) or better in for the world (like the second type). This "yes man" man is in quotes for a reason, is no better than an animal and if it gets in the way should be destroyed or enslaved, maybe both.

zyklon gas

>liking harry potter and the sims isn't cringe

That's the thing though, I have been asked out by a girl I liked but I already know she's been with loads of other guys, I'm not putting my dick where another guy has already ravaged, it makes me physically sick.
Is it any wonder there are so many faggots around now, half of them were probably getting ass fucked in their own mother's womb.
Why does the left hate purity in any form? Are you guys really going to let your daughters shag whoever they want, whenever they want?

The cure is Asian women

Women are women no matter what you fucking brainlet, don't fall for the fucking meme that being born in another part of the world somehow will make their underlying nature any different.

Attached: 5.jpg (1099x1600, 279K)

I thought no sjws liked coldplay because they're a bunch of white guys or whatever

Sims 1 is patrician-tier. Later iterations really pushed the sjw envelope though

Every white woman I've met is a feminist to some degree, every one has a tattoo, dyed hair, and/or piercings, every one of them balloons, starts aging, and loses their hair at 30, nearly every one has had sex with at least 1 guy before marriage, every one is self-entitled and spoiled, every one of them is damaged in some way and hates their family, every one supports gay marriage and abortion.

Compare that to the Filipina women I've met, who are so family oriented that they slave 14 hours a day to provide for their extended family, are devout Catholics, and saving their first kiss for their husbands. I'm 100% finished with white women, I'd rather have mutt children than marry a white woman.

>don't fall for the fucking meme that being born in another part of the world somehow will make their underlying nature any different.
where do you think you are?

Attached: 1521731425279.png (1030x994, 282K)

The colored hair annoys me the most

Attached: 1521792205407.jpg (621x680, 99K)

Attached: Womyn.png (2420x1288, 253K)

you can cure it with lots of pussy, beercanon, loudspeakers and a 4by4 to keep them from running from those things.

Attached: 1430424939446.jpg (2900x2048, 1.29M)

>white women
don't be a fool

Attached: 1533049458183.jpg (671x767, 114K)

>where do you think you are?
On fucking Jow Forums, which some people are still seemingly surprised to find is motherfucking yellow fever central.
Look, I'm here too, aren't I? But that doesn't mean I have to be a delusional dumbass about the way women are.
Your kind of wishful thinking will only lead to disappointment.

Attached: iPBO9.jpg (1280x885, 104K)

top kek

Attached: 1378096644876.jpg (252x240, 41K)

>not a single Asian
Top left picture, girl on the left.

Attached: 15.jpg (1280x1683, 308K)

>unless there is a major crisis all of a sudden
and this crisis will be WINTER

Attached: who is winter chan.jpg (746x746, 63K)

Maybe it's because I'm a /lit/fag but it's the Harry Potter that has caused me the most pain in my interactions with these creatures. I can nod and smile and say the right things when faced with quite a lot of bullshit. I can hide my powerlevel very well and usually in such a way that I don't even feel that hypocritical about it, just don't tell 'em the whole truth etc... As soon as they start talking about Harry Potter I have to say how idiotic it is to worship children's trash fiction as an adult. I just HAVE to.

yes but being born in another part of the world somehow making their underlying nature different. is one of the main beliefs on Jow Forums

And from personal experience 99% of the white women I've known are trash, even the "traditional" ones but the Asian women I've known are actual traditional women

Attached: 1516841887648.jpg (800x600, 100K)

Attached: 1532262220351.jpg (724x779, 420K)

Attached: 1532859770607.jpg (1926x1190, 236K)

Why the fuck do you think they are free to embrace degeneracy the way that they have? Because we, men of the west, have failed.

If a young child is left unsupervised and starts a fire that burns down the whole block, do you blame the child, or do you blame the parents that left them unsupervised?

You need control of the school system and mainstream media. Just reverse engineer the behavior modification and advertising and propaganda techniques they used to debase them. So yes, it is possible.

Right off the bat a good idea is to not positively reenforce them when they act and dress like whores. They should be shamed on social media instead of complemented when they dress like whores and show their ass. All you dummies worship them and gas their heads up.

I actually think tattoos on a girl's breast, collarbone, or chest is uglier than ones on the foot

hhhhnnnnnnnggggg

Attached: 1532222142464.jpg (1023x1331, 314K)

Live and let live, user. If other people's existence bothers you, then you have bigger problems than most people, and they begin and end with you.

I'm dating a woman who loves Harry Potter. She's also a commie.

Attached: harry.jpg (636x960, 104K)

>white
>6’1”
>145lbs
>7/10 face
why don’t asian girls like me bros?? they’re all i’ve ever wanted ;-;

Well, you can't blame any modern men for it. But you can definitely blame the white men who thought it would be a good idea to give women and niggers the vote.

This, can't put genie back in a bottle. Also be careful with asain women, they are just white women but smarter

honestly its really a shame most of you all dont have the homo.

same goes to the fem losers

human biology it seems

Don't think we'll get anywhere, let's drop it.

Is he supposed to look like moot or is it just me?

youtube.com/watch?v=fJh2YU_3SMU

>I live in a bubble completely detached form the society around me and the actions of the people at large it that shape it don't affect me whatsoever.
Brainlet.

Attached: 078.jpg (4001x6033, 2.11M)

dump that bitch before you get AIDS from all the Tyrones she's fucking

so if you have a problem with wmaf why do you keep posting Japanese qts?

She seems really inexperienced. But maybe she has taken some nigger cock.

Attached: rape.jpg (577x435, 28K)

not him but i don't have a problem with wmaf. It's the complete disillusion around it. They aren't some perfect unicorn creatures, they are still biologically women and have the same traits as women that people ITT want to pretend doesn't exists, ironically much like feminists.. This is coming from a person who solely dates asians too.

Numales threads made me give my switch to an orphanage. Feels good man.

I think you need to read my posts again, my point was that you were naive to think an Asian girl couldn't fuck you over the same way a western one would. Women are still women no matter where they come from.
It's fine to like what you like, just don't pretend it's more than it is.

>not him
Of course not, we have IDs here.

Attached: 050.jpg (3801x6047, 1.88M)

I have a very low opinion of women and took the gay pill many years ago. She may be inexperienced but that Harry Potter shit would be enough for me to find any excuse to dump her ass on the curb
Best of luck to you, Sven.

Enjoy your rape case.

of course women are women, Asian women are just better women

>getting rid of the cursed object by passing it down onto someone else, a young and naive one no less.
Evil, aren't' you?

Attached: average goon.png (636x614, 529K)

Nothing. If enough men literally did nothing for women they'd all fall in line and start policing themselves again. Problem is you'll never get enough men to do it until it's already too late.

You let other people bother you by simply existing, and you think I'm the one who's mentally challenged? Only a mentally challenged person would believe that.

the same cure as for any woman: fuck her brains out

Attached: stfu.gif (500x281, 902K)

>best way to cure
To take over the means of meme distribution and meme them into being better women.

Attached: IMG_9106.png (1739x394, 1.14M)

>Just Change Them
...right

Attached: IMG_9504.jpg (711x949, 159K)

Attached: IMG_9260.png (673x994, 898K)

stop being a beta orbiter and giving the parasite what it needs attention, women would lose their minds if men stopped liking their photos on social media

Attached: IMG_9044.png (673x994, 885K)

lel.
He should be saying something like "begone thot" or similar in the last panel.

Are you 100% sure that's not a man?

Attached: REV_3_1184_640IKOMA.jpg (1184x640, 388K)

Attached: IMG_9371.jpg (667x476, 230K)

Shame them to their faces. Make them the butt of the joke IN PUBLIC.

Shame will work, as long as it affects their social status.

Attached: image.jpg (989x532, 159K)

Literally jumping to death
no wonder sweden is so fucked

Attached: IMG_9238.png (673x994, 916K)

>Infected

Attached: IMG_9651.png (1000x896, 354K)

this meme has come full circle now
>and I love it

Nature of Women

Attached: IMG_9261.png (673x994, 1M)

Sure it works, but it has to be performed in a very wide scale and coordinated manner.
What's the point of trying to shame some slut if she can just run off and get validation from some beta orbiter, post on faceberg about how horribly she was treated and be showered with sympathy, etc.?

Attached: ocbaunJE451uc1y2jo4.jpg (1280x1810, 653K)

This thread was started by Chinese groups promoting the integration of their women into the west for the purpose of subversion.

Attached: IMG_9670.png (673x994, 666K)

All of the posts in here are Anti-White Women (Not many uninflected ones left but they are there).

And pro Asian female.
(And her family immigrating over)

Attached: IMG_9671.png (673x994, 912K)

No they follow a TV screen and everything the media tells them to.

I wish I could patrol these whores who call themselves women but I'd just get fired.

Don't but into the bullshit.

"Fix" the Women at home
and save what is left, use Artificial Wombs and buck the Chinese State from their take-over.

Attached: IMG_9669.png (673x994, 798K)

Buy*
Not but.

Attached: IMG_9263.png (673x994, 1.01M)

Attached: 1458728874529.jpg (640x640, 45K)

The only thing being posted is

Text: Anti-White

>Pull your heads from your ass, ditch the thread and work on something productive

Attached: IMG_9288.png (683x1024, 593K)

Maybe because youre a fucking twig? Seriously how can someone weight 145 at 6'1? Eat and lift ffs.

Oh god no. Not this image again. Please never post this again.

have some respect, you're talking to the Lich king

This. Ever notice what happens when you mock and shame a man? Most of us just go: "ok whatever". Now the same scenario with a female. They screech and get hugely defensive. Social acceptance is hugely ingrained in them. Even the weird looking blue haired pierced cunt is also fearing being rejected by her peers.

>What's the best way to cure Nu-Females?

They usually have multiple kids and have taken miles of dick. You can't cure that.

Where can I find the rest of these? They look like modified versions of those illuminati game cards.

>be me
>exclusively fuck ftm trannies before they go on hormones
>drop them when they start

It's about balance

Attached: 1529928378348.png (1381x1080, 538K)

Top lel

Attached: 1527896436680.jpg (499x500, 151K)

Bump for cure.

Attached: soyfem.jpg (1100x497, 434K)

Why did you delete you last post?

Attached: iHJLL.jpg (894x1280, 252K)

Blah, I feel like I know that dumb bitch open mouth face so well. At least meme culture is catching on, now these women will be forced to a tiny extent to feel embarrassed.