How many coalburners do you see IRL?

This is not bbc spamming, i am just curious. The stats say it is a very small minority but everytime I go out I see many many black male/white female couples. That leads me to believe the stats are not reflective as they are showing marriages, whilst most coalburners never actually get married but instead pop out a few kids before he runs away. How is it where you live?

Attached: 968621BF-E4B6-44D3-ABC2-1AEB125ED81C.jpg (600x600, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vyrix8F8xkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Women_Race_Loyal.png (3000x2368, 2.07M)

This is not what im asking

I don't think I've ever seen one irl.

>not reflective as they are showing marriages, whilst most coalburners never actually get married but instead pop out a few kids before he runs away
This, whenever someone says white women are the most loyal female race, the stat they're referring to is marriage rates. The majority of women betray their race at least once in their sexual history.

>white-nigger
not even once in my life
>white-muslim(turkroach)
not even once in my life

German women are grossed out by niggers and sandniggers. American white women, however, love the BBC.

Alabama here. Not the standard by any means, but common enough to notice. Most fulfill the stereotype ably, being uglier or fatter on average. More often it's the half-black child and a single mom, than a couple.

Oil-drillers are rarer, but present, and fulfill similar stereotypes.

I rarely see mixed race couples period other than various shades of brown and black going together.

Flag checks out
Mainly im referring to people living in multicultural cities

The majority of white women betray their race at least once in their sexual history.*

There are not that many niggas in Germany compared to UK US and Francr

Not very many. I live in Chicago. I see a fat middle-aged white women with a mongrel child about once a week. I've never seen an attractive woman with a niglet.

Berlin here. See them several times a day and increasingly more every year. It's frightening

Everyday when I work in the city. Rarely in my white suburban community

I had the most bizarre experience in the grocery store this weekend...

>Be me, 6'6 300lbs wearing sunglasses on a cloudy day. I always carry my gun concealed.
>Cereal aisle, looking at shredded wheat (no sugar, no salt)
>Coalburner with goblin in tow and no daddy in sight comes down the aisle.
>Coalburner goes to move past me, I'm not in her way.
>She apologizes profusely to me, multiple times
>Goblin child is pushing the cart, she tells it to apologize to me
>Goblin and Coalburner take up more of my time apologizing than they ever would interrupting my cereal shopping

Also don't buy name brand cereals, most cereal manufacturers are homosexual advocates. They add so much crap to it... nearly worthless as a foodstuff.

youtu.be/vyrix8F8xkk

Attached: this-niggas-rap-was-better-than-soulja-boys-whole-career-290645[1].png (500x918, 124K)

I live in Nashville, TN. Buckle of the Bible Belt and home of country music.

It's pretty much fucking everywhere in lower class to upper middle class areas. Like 1 in 4 couples (black, Kurdish/sand-nigger or hispanic male, white female).
Also, most white young men I see are alone.

Poor white men are viewed as just disposable garbage by society.

The numbers have increased, feels like every single one of the 2 million lives now in my city

I see white women with men of other races very rarely. Unfortunately, I see a lot of white guys dating outside of their race though.

Tons in North London, I'd say 3 out of every 5 couples I see on the street.

ugly fat tattooed white bitches mostly

quite a few but they are always fat, disgusting, trashy women that couldnt get a white man anyways

Attached: frig off.jpg (1844x1210, 160K)

Once a while. See 2 or 3 a month maybe

Very few in my experience. I do sometimes see a white grandmother with her caramel colored bundle of shame grandchild in the cart at my local grocery store. She wears a look of sadness that my skills with the English language cannot convey. I've never once seen mom and certainly not dad. I'm led to believe that most of these biracial shame sacks are conceived when the white girls are young and impressionable before they had the benefit of life experience to teach them consequence. It's rare to see an adult coal burner and it's not hard to see why. Let's consider what makes a man a good catch.
>educated
>good job or career
>money in his pocket
>no criminal record
How many black guys make this cut? Even black women have noticed their dearth of good options.

Its huge here, but I travelled to the US and saw similar amounts

I live in the midwest. I went to the grocery store last week and saw 5 bm/wf couples. 3 of those had 3-4 half nig kids.

Attached: thompsonxmassplash.jpg (599x384, 119K)

in 20 years i have seen i believe 0 IRL BMWF couples with kids. And prob a handful without

Attached: canada1.jpg (1075x1721, 531K)

Too many. But then again, it doesn't matter.

Attached: charls in the woods.jpg (1620x1080, 163K)

I don't know, I'm an adult with my own personality so I don't really scrutinize random folks around me, I have shit to do.

You can say that about all races dumbfucks.

Its low stats and even lower in real life its just the interacial advertising working in your brain...or your a fucking shill

what a worthless post

oooooh. important leaf

I live around mostly spics, so I can't tell. when I travel I notice a lot of WMAF couples. I saw one had a little hapa baby.

If it were normal, you wouldn't keep posting this, Schlomo.

>We dont marry blacks we just have sex with them.

Keep telling yourself that memeflag

When i worked in retail in copenhagen i saw it every day. Always older danish woman with african man. For men it was older danish man with asian woman

Attached: BD59BDAC-4979-4927-BDC8-64E82DBAF25F.jpg (540x555, 28K)

Please be exaggerating :(

Actually a lot but I live in the cesspool of Southern California

literally loads. i live in a very multicultural area and i see it all the time, almost exclusively black man white woman. the propaganda is working.

Fairly often in poor/ghetto areas, rare in more wealthy upscale ones.

Women fuck nogs in night clubs while slightly drunk at the end of the night, either outside or at his/her place. This accounts for 60-70% of coalburning. This also results in alot of the mixed race pregnancies. If the nog still responds to text messages the day after, they could have some kind "relationship" that lasts a few months, sometimes with social media pics taken right before they break up. This accounts for about 30-40% of coalburning. Women actually marrying nogs is about 1%, hence the "muh white women don't date blacks" meme. If the woman miraculous didn't get pregnant after fucking the nog bareback and she didn't spam social media pics of them together, you wouldn't even know she's coalburning at all.

Its mostly chavs who mix in the UK
They are effectively niggers in every way but skin anyway so nothing of value is being lost.

Arabs with white girls, some. Blacks with white girls, very very rare.

Fairly common to see white girls with half-caste kids though. Do the maths.

DESU it’s not too uncommon to see halflets running around but I rarely if ever see a mixed adult couple. Mixed young couples aren’t too uncommon though because most black guys here don’t like dating black girls for some reason

a LOT.

Like, really a shitton. I'd say at least 40% of couples are interracial, and 30% are bmwf

Notice the tattoos on the chick in OP's pic
>"...those who corrupt their own bodies conceal themselves."---Walt Whitman.
What are they trying to conceal? And why? Trashy indeed.

A lot but not uncommon for (((Pennsylvania))).

Interracial couples are not exactly rare where I live. Finding an interracial marriage that has lasted more than a year is rare.

You Jow Forums? I'm 6'3" and religiously fit, spend most of my time in the gym or on Jow Forums. Had a disgusting coalburner try to hit on me when I was shopping for oats.

I rarely saw bmwf where I'm from, socal, but ironically when I moved to the pnw I started seeing blonde women and sometimes younger hipster women, with little niglets in tow, every time I went outside.

>Tattoo'd roastie
I see two niggers, where's the problem?

My guess is 10 to 15 percent of all couples I see. This is fucking extreme considering the relatively low amount of shitskins, it seems every shitkins that gets in also finds himself a white woman. And they're not even ugly either, many of the hottest Aryan whores have a literal ape as their partner.

Attached: 1515325192877.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

None until I changed cities. About 2 (NM/WF) in the last two years. Dunno if they were locals or just tourists. Still, everybody was looking at them with disdain.

Loads
It's awful
Our ancestors didn't fight for this

I'm very gratified that you had such a strong reaction.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 140K)

I've seen quite some in Germany. But to be honest you could tell since they really looked like those Bahnhofsklatscher girls.

Normal girls indeed not so much. Thank God

Wow wtf, thats France numbers

once a month?

American living here in aquafreshland for 3 years:

in the randstad (major city area, amsterdam to rotterdam) there's a fuckload of coalburners. Literal afrocentric shit in advertising, media, etc. No white men in ads ever, or if they are they're very effeminate. it's mentally exhausting, despite them being more or less contained to the shithole zones. There's also a huge shitskin(turks/morrocans/arab) influence on everything with this garbage morrocan-reggaeton style music being really popular with the youth.

Outside of this zone most people are extremely racist and hate blacks/browns and it's pretty comfy farm/village life.

Your blacks = Somalians?

I live in Kansas City and I see coalburner couples literally every single time I go to an entertainment district. If I'm at a bar I will see AT LEAST 1 coalburning couple no matter the locale. If I am at a grocery store I will see AT LEAST 1 white woman with a caramel baby. Despite having affluent friends I personally know 2 coalburning couples BM WF. They all have good jobs and they aren't hood niggers but still! Meanwhile I know multiple single white dudes and asian dudes.

I think most white women will ultimately settle down with a white but they will definitely fuck a nigger. The media has made it so they have to find out if "the rumors are true" about nigger sexuality. I don't see how this changes unless we have a mass change in society and people just start openly laughing at niggers and their spawn in publilc

far too many

omaha, nebraska

Attached: 1524060773627.jpg (261x184, 15K)

Don't see many here. We have a shit-tone of immigrants but no blacks in western Canada.
Saw one ugly mudshark with a black baby and saw one cutie with a black man because he was tall as fuck. That's about it.

it's bad here man. really fucking bad.
I am totally black pilled

Jesus wtf is happening there, I live in California and I would say less than 10% of people are in interracial relationships. This includes all sort, white guy with Asian, and white girl with black.

>France
>Belgium

Literally no difference demographically

wtf where you from?
Wallonia?

I live in the midwest and it's very rare. Like I don't think I've seen a BMWF couple in over a year.
I've seen some white guys with half-black girls though.

I wish I was. Believe me this shit bothers me.

Eh every now and then but I love in Hammond so jiggawatt capital but it's mostly fat chick's

I live in Atlanta and they are everywhere

My next door neighbor is a coal burner with a half breed son that's about 5. I hear them fighting a lot and they sit out on the porch all day coughing because they smoke too much. I really want to move.

Never seen such a couple before.

Live in South Carolina

I go out often and i'd say I see about 1-2 interracial couples per month, mostly fat women but you do occasionally see a really hot one with a black guy

I just came back from Universal Orlando and the place was covered with coalburners and their kids

This thread is getting loaded with shills lmfao half these posts are bullshit.

>i see 10 and hour and its a fucking 10/10 white woman and a black dude everytime!

Not common at all, I live in a 99% white area in Australia. When I go downtown which is like a 2 hour drive I see a lot of ethnically diverse people but they're like FOAB immigrants so more generally they're dating people who can comfortably speak the same language as them and are of the same ethnicity.

Around where I live, in public about ~10% of the white women I see in public are with black men. But ~70-80% of that 10% are low class, ugly slobs who probably couldn’t find a respectable white man to date. That leaves only a small fraction of desirable white women who seem to be willing to date black men, and that’s in a highly diverse city. So interracial dating is still not that prevalent of a phenomenon. That being said, there are probably more of them who are fucking black men behind the scenes but would never be seen with them in public. That number could be anywhere from 20 to 50%, and a higher fraction of that group is desirable as well, as they more likely to hide their race-mixing activities in order to maintain their reputation amongst their future likely partners, i.e. wealthy white men. At the end of the day this leaves me with enough uncertainty as to whether a given women has had interracial sex that I feel inclined to conduct background checks and the like before dating one (for fucking I don’t really care - that would be hypocritical).

>Our ancestors didn't fight for this
But they did.

>You can say that about all races dumbfucks.
Sure, roastie.
White women experiment way more than other racial group's women. Just by the fact that white women fuck way more men than other race females do should show you that they are more likely to fuck a non white male than their non-white female peers do.

The 4 prettiest girls from my high school all have black-mutt sons now. Only one of the fathers are present. Wish I was joking. (And to add, in all cases, the white girls own fathers were absent or dead)

Attached: 1535306847962.jpg (1242x828, 325K)

>obese or anorexic
>fake blonde hair
>missing teeth
>works five days a week while her ape stays home peddling drugs
This is what I see. Can't for the life of me understand why they not only get with those shitskins but CONTINUE to stay with them. The only time you ever see a single white woman with a niglet is because the shitskin father left. Otherwise she would never get rid of the ape.

I have actually asked some of them why they get with niggers and stay with them after getting beat, used, left with a nigger kid they don't care about. Their response?
>"At least I'm not racist"

It just fucking baffles me. Is that really the only reason they stick with them? Sickening.

Attached: 1526417697109.png (600x843, 773K)

Saw a big ginger whale with four fat, welfare fed spiclets with her at walmart recently. The person with me didn't completely understand my disgust.

Next time i need something from walmart I'll just get it online and wait for it. I end up feeling murderous every time I go there.

You can see them in the cereal aisle like clockwork. Goblin children demand unhealthy and sugar laced, processed, ultra-high glycemic index breakfast foods.

Oh, It's been a rare weekend.
>I was getting a piece of fried fish later in the day.
>Goblin child with older white couple, white grandma is with them
>Goblin child is very well behaved, clearly an adoption.

Attached: Reeses_for_breakfast[1].jpg (280x280, 29K)

Epic troll post

I see some of those traitors usually in the mall or on metro (lisbon), it's just painfull.

Whatever you say muhhamed.

Attached: 1537102002563.jpg (1400x932, 194K)

Only saw two in my whole life, and I live in Naples.

Only with 450 lb, missing teef white women.

Anyone else here from reddit? lol

Get out of there to Friesland. We have the finest ladies.

Ive kinda noticed that most coalburners are blondes

Lmao no black women fuck the most white women are like 4th in that regard

i saw several today, no black father in sight though lol

toppest of keks

Dyed hair

that is not my experience, german women are grossed out by German men and vice versa. German men loved negresses, mexicans, and chinks. Feminism did a number on white women there and thus it seems that German men go for any non-white women (same as why white men here go for asians).

Just go to any language school, all the foreign women are getting wifed up my German men.

Nobody is saying anything like that lmao