Killing Animals makes you a man

Attached: DmxF9cYW0AEkpFo.jpg (640x566, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-VxEFW9rvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Going around picking fights with animals.

Attached: mexican.png (579x545, 604K)

Trollin, Trollin Trollin, I just keep on trollin.

I'm a Republican. I like to kill things and smoke cigars.

Attached: RushCigar585.jpg (585x250, 107K)

>causing unnecessary death and destruction is the hallmark of manhood

Raise your hand if you agree!

Attached: 94BD415E-4912-4AAD-92F7-C70F3CF719DD.jpg (2048x1536, 628K)

Ugly murderous trannies get to hunt things too.

Attached: huntress-sabrina-corgatelli1.jpg (1200x606, 268K)

Yes, 2 legged animals.

>Raise your hand if you agree!

I agree!

Attached: ol big foot edited.jpg (2560x1920, 2M)

It used to make when you didnt go to supermarket for food. Now its just a hobby.

If you eat what you kill, yes it does. Nothing feels more like being a man than serving meat from the grill you killed yourself.

You grass eaters, enjoy your plants while being shrieked at by liberal women. My food shits on your food.

Here is the problem, I have no problem with people who kill deer/rabbits/hogs/etc for food. Even sport is okay to extent for those animals since we need to control population levels, but alot of these "hunters" are fucking faggots. Especially the ones who go on safari hunts and kill animals that are a threatened species.

They're not hunters, they're not sportsman, they're just pussies with money who paid for fancy GPS equipment, navigational guides, and fancy rifles. All so they can show off their dead endangered animal on social media.
Fuck those faggots.

>we need to control population levels
Says who? Its the wild so let it be wild. How does killing the strongest animals improve the population?

I'd rather hang out with a hunter than a brony. Just sayin'.

But you keep being afraid of guns, pussy.

>All so they can show off their dead endangered animal on social media.
If the killing of said animal was approved by the place they are hunting, your feelings are irrelevant. If you think a crime was committed feel free to let the authorities know. Feelings are not facts.

only if bare-handed.

Having kids and not running from the event, but being a strong father makes you a man.
t. a man

Attached: 220px-Leonhard_Euler.jpg (220x286, 18K)

>Especially the ones who go on safari hunts and kill animals that are a threatened species.
you dumb nigger. you think those places let people kill the pride of the pack? no. they kill the ones already on their way out. and they only let a few die. and they get hundreds of thousands, if not millions, selling these kills. this money is then used to protect the rest of the animals from poachers who will just kill all of them.

without these people hunting for sport, all those animals would be killed by poachers so gooks can have medicine made from their eyes or bone dust.

Attached: thats-it-.jpg (1000x600, 29K)

>approved by the place they are hunting
As we know laws and governments are never mismanaged or corrupt. In fact they're always correct.

but it's illegal to kill black people

Hunting/fishing is the most redpilled activity you can learn. It builds bonds between father and son. It teaches survival skills. It teaches respect for nature, and it makes low T men and lefties cry.

Attached: __murica__by_mkgraphics-d5ifhdj.jpg (223x300, 19K)

What would you do with a dead one anyway? They stink.

>It teaches respect for nature,
Doesn't mining and oil drilling do that too?

Sport hunting is for savages, honorable men hunt for meat.

Attached: 1scdga.jpg (500x750, 98K)

I would never kill a bear except in self defense.

I guess the Chinese insectiods are men.

And, in most cases, the meat is given to the local villages, who would have poached the animals anyway.

Animals that are endangered in countries like Africa are that way for very specific, known reasons - war, and poaching - and poaching is almost always to sell to the Chinese market, for shit like rhino horns for bullshit "ancient chinese " dick pills.

Everyone who writes people after black should be executed for blasphemy.

It literally doesn't. Shooting something weaker than you for personal entertainment is the opposite of being a man.

if the animal has a chance to kill you, then yes, preying on the defenceless is antifa style faggotry, fighting and killing that which can and will, given the chance, kill you is manly.

Well, it's a good thing the bear feels the same way, right?

Oh, wait...

Oil and minerals don't regenerate, and you don't have to kill anything for it.

Hunting keeps populations in check, that if we let just go nuts, would actually b worse for the animals. And when you have to personally pull the trigger to take the life of something you eat, it makes you appreciate more than grabbing a package off the shelf at the store.

>killing the apex predator of an ecosystem because it makes me feel hard
Pathetic. I'd put it down if it was a maneater just on principle. I only support hunting when people do it to sustain themselves or for protecting people or the environment such as putting down rabid animals or culling overpopulation or invasive species.

Attached: IMG_20160525_205210.jpg (544x540, 60K)

>the meat is given to the local villages, who would have poached the animals anyway.
So the hunter didn't hunt for meat and he feeds the human waste that would squander the resources.

awesome, i fully agree, when does open season on niggers begin

they stink anyway senpai. at least they cant make any more of themselves when theyre dead

living with bear makes you man

Attached: 7c4a7b5780ee607bc3413d06a3dd77b7e20c32de7d7a7604002054850922fce6.jpg (820x513, 51K)

hunting for just the sport of it or just the trophy is retarded
hunting because you want meat and the sport of it or a trophy like pelt or rack is a bonus is fine

How is hunting a animal with a gun any different that black kids playing the knockout game with old jewish ladies?

Do they eat her afterwards?

So are all the women who do it actually men?

>Hunting keeps populations in check,
Its not a farm, its nature.

Why the fuck would you hunt for "sport"?
Just for trophies to show off?
That is so fucken vain.

Attached: 25395768_1455259637924156_2918690903129417149_n.jpg~original.jpg (732x960, 93K)

This.
Americans think technology makes you a man. Meanwhile they're scared shitless to go into the woods with a gun.
Living in the woods around bears with only a bat or an axe makes you a man. Not sitting at a distance and sniping shots for instagram votes. That shit is just as gay as any other thot faggotry.

and when there are little or no natural predators any more something like deer in michigan explode in population

>Hunting keeps populations in check,
Nature keeps populations in check retard circumcized american NPC.

>not getting the point
>being this retarded

Attached: facepalm.png (634x562, 395K)

>why don't people just get manufactured meat like me from the local meat pickup store?
>why do people go into the wild and hunt animals? why don't they just live the city and go on rare hikes in their government's designated parks?

>So are all the women who do it actually men?
see pic

>deer in michigan explode
Oh no they ate my roses, kill em all.

well generally animals are far more intelligent then niggers and unlike jews animals are respectable contributing members of their ecosystems

>stop hunting deer
>deer population explodes
>crops annihilated
>at least we didn't interfere with nature tho

Attached: 1469936095090.jpg (559x649, 63K)

>culling overpopulation
Do you think they just hand out bear tags or are you just fucking stupid?

they help spread lyme disease you dumb cunt

>As we know laws and governments are never mismanaged or corrupt.
"I know", "We know", & "Everybody knows" is not the basis of an argument. It is the stupidest response you could have given. You provided no proof, and no documentation, nor did you refute anything I said to you earlier. Honestly, you could have taken a photo of a giant piece of shit in the commode, and it would have been a better response.

Get over yourself. You are not so important. Your opinion is as irrelevant as your feelings.

Attached: Aug11#05.jpg (1280x960, 238K)

Also reminder that if you don't use literally every part of the animal then you're a cunt.

Both are "sporterized" (i.e. consumerized) and the value of each is therefore diminished.

Fishing is popular here. People sit around all day by an overstocked pond catching the same carp they caught the month before and then putting them back.

>lyme disease
Clean up your house and stop rolling in the leaves.

>Nature keeps populations in check retard circumcized american NPC.
No it doesn't. Environment does. We can and have created environments where certain animals capitalize on the situation, and there is a population boom.

This is why auto insurance companies relocated wolves and coyotes to states where there are lots of vehicle collisions with deer.

My buddy shot a coyote the other year. Its ear had a tatoo with numbers. After calling the game commission of PA, he was told that the animal came from the mid-west somewhere, and was sponsored by State farm auto insurance.

Sounds like you never leave your house. What an awful way to live

>Killing niggers
FTFY

>I have to kill the dear to keep the ticks down or I might get tick bites when I go hunting for dear.

Attached: download (13).jpg (256x197, 12K)

deer*

This is what totally healthy people think about diets.

Deer are actually the #1 natural enemy of Tsoi Boys. You should see what a dozen of them hooved rats can do to a bean field.

>Actually believing this bullshit

Nothing sexier
t. Woman

Deer do catastrophic damage to corn and onions fields. They will thrive and prosper like a nigger on gibs. They need to be put down, or they do become a danger to life. Ever hit a deer going 65 mph? I have. It is not fun, nor pretty. Usually cars are totaled, and if it doesn't come through the windshield, you are usually fine.

Seriously where do you live? You don't just get them when you go hunting. You can just as easily get them while being at a park or your kid gets them at the school playground not to mention there are plenty of outdoor activities that don't involve hunting

hunting for anything other than food is literally subhuman chink tier

More could probably be done to mitigate the effect of deer on agriculture/other industry, as is done with other species. More beyond culling, that is. Not that there's much wrong with it; it's not like they're in danger of extinction.

Hi Grizzly

He has cityfag written all over him.

I listen to Rush on my local conservative talk radio when I'm driving home from work.

>catastrophic damage to corn
Look boys we got a corn nigger.

Attached: 4hlUlZk3azJzDbLXYRX5Sf8VUICRGiyMGbgDSP6DuUo.jpg (640x513, 108K)

A gay man. Probably not even a top.

>You can just as easily get them while being at a park or your kid gets them at the school playground not to mention there are plenty of outdoor activities that don't involve hunting
Deer are an invasive species, and can and do regularly find herds in contact with humans. They eat gardens of flowers and food. They are both tasty and a pain in the ass that needs put down. They breed like rabbits.

>More could probably be done to mitigate the effect of deer on agriculture/other industry,
Not really. The state looks at potential populations and issues permits to kill based on that. Deer hunting is a big deal in my state. If we did not do it, we would be hitting them on highways and roads all the fucking time. Most of my state is rural. The only people who tell you otherwise are nogs who live in Harrisburg or Phila. They don't realize that 15 minutes out, and you are getting into gods country.

it just means your capable of surviving, which is good but hunting by itself does not make you a man. only hunt it if your gonna eat it, stop feeding the africans zebras and shit just because you want to shoot something

There is hunting simply for sport and hunting with stewardship in mind.
I love hunting but mindless killing is neither hard nor satisfying.
A real hunter takes great care of the wild population and takes the natural role as predator, keeping the population in check but not decimating it by killing all the largest prized alphas.

If deer eat all the corn we can't make ethanol.

Attached: Ethanol-corn-wrapped-in-money.jpg (560x294, 32K)

>Bears are just misunderstood lil puppydogs
OK Timothy Treadwell. Sounds like you got it all figgered out.

Attached: BrownieLeftMeAWarmGift.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

well technically it is the basis of a good arguement.

"we know" .... meaning it is self evident ... ie obvious to even the most blind observer

we know ... the sun is warm .... even a blind man can confirm this ... you know it, i know it, the blind man knows it, and we all agree .... the sun is in fact warm. it is pratically an undisputable fact, and if you attempt to dispute it, you will look like a fool

now having said that, the statement that you replied to is still unproven, and i make no wish to attempt to prove it. i am simply stating that the arguement "we know" is valid .... under the context that it uses obvious fact, a fact which is self evident

the statement that you have called bullshit on is not self evident, and therefore will require some form of proof

>shooting an animal from hundreds of yards away with a scoped rifle is 'sport'
It's barely even hunting, hunting is a task carried out to obtain food or to maintain population balance, 'hunting' like in OPs pic is literally the same as niggers kicking a dog to death, just on a grander scale

Well keep eating your McKikes believening that. Humas have been a part of the predatory chain since our dawn.

If it's with your bare hands, sure.

>If deer eat all the corn we can't make ethanol.
If you are a farmer and a deer eats all your corn, you won't make shit. You may lose the farm.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-VxEFW9rvo

Attached: 600x450.jpg (600x450, 99K)

>well technically it is the basis of a good arguement.
If everyone knew what you said to be true. I can't see where you provided one bit of facts linking african conservation programs to corruption. All you said was that everyone knows.

I don't know. Enlighten me.

How about when we destroyed all predators and that made the prey breed like rabbits and were were forced to control the population you fucking retard?
Now dont even go
>just keep the predators alive
Say that again when a bear or pack of wolves will start wandering around your neighbourhood and maul down a kid

if you are a farmer and "A" deer (meaning a single deer) has eaten ALL of your corn .... your are a shitty farmer, with the worlds smallest corn crop!

Go live in deer country, faggot. Go drive down a road and have a deer slam into your door, because it decides to go spastic and retarded for no fucking reason, and tries to headbutt your car.

Deer are the fucking pigeons of the forest. Fuck deer. A dead deer is a good deer. They're fucking assholes.

There never is a single deer you fucking tard. They move in herds.

kek, one of his bears actually smacked him and his face got fucked

diffferent poster, i make no assertion about government or mismanagement

my assertion is simple: the arguement that "we know" ... implying a self evident fact (ie the sun is warm) is in fact a valid arguement

>Ugly murderous trannies get to hunt things too
I'm a tranny and I hunt. Killed thanksgiving turkey (wild) 3 years in a row with a bow

Attached: TameCrazyErmine-small.gif (445x250, 900K)

Absolute citycuck

Fucking bootlickers.

Attached: 124512458456.jpg (224x250, 5K)

Your "has never left the suburbs" is showing

Attached: pathetic.jpg (818x503, 163K)