"Sargoy head hurt!," the monster cried, holding its hydrocephalic cranium. It shrieked in pain again...

youtu.be/7c26cBFZanA

youtu.be/7c26cBFZanA

youtu.be/7c26cBFZanA

"Sargoy head hurt!," the monster cried, holding its hydrocephalic cranium. It shrieked in pain again, snapping its hands shut over its ears.

"Sargon no want critique!" It screamed for the last time, before diving back into the Loch it had pulled itself from, so many years ago.

How long before Sargoy of Cuccad officially offs himself?

Attached: Carl Sarkeesian.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i3oZGQHbm94
twitter.com/SARGONINVESTIGATION/status/1041449953434972160
youtube.com/watch?v=IuZFKSh6ueY
youtube.com/watch?v=btfpXBo8XKM
youtube.com/watch?v=PflO4oUByjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good SarGoyim

Where is the dumb dumb from the last thread who called Sargon alt right.

Who cares.

I hope he sees that even Brazilians, with their poor standards of living and AIDS, think that he is filthy, as well.

Attached: 1529526265558.jpg (797x600, 69K)

youtu.be/i3oZGQHbm94
youtu.be/i3oZGQHbm94
youtu.be/i3oZGQHbm94

Youtube so full of gold today

>butthurt 40 year old child groomer rants for 3 hours about a literally who
guess which one I'm talking about

Basedgon?

What did he do? I'm getting all kind of jewtubw recommended videos about him and they talk about his end but don't talk about what actually happened.

More pile Sar-Gone.

apparently this is jim

Attached: 1537127999191.jpg (600x800, 36K)

I don't think there are enough threads about E-celeb nothing drama up right now. You should post another ten.

everyone knows it already... the real name is one of the missing piece

both

his head is so small what the fuck

Attached: 1531110384851.gif (171x174, 372K)

It's not. go to the lolcow thread on cripplechan. Even the mods say these guys are full of shit.

What's the evidence?

None. They even say these two are the same person. They are throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks.

Attached: fake.jpg (956x368, 74K)

The Skeptics are desperate. They tried to shit up GG with their ethics in journalism nonsense and now they're trying to turn UKIP into a tranny fart sniffing party.

>when your only content is complaining about other people even tho you're a low iq fatso
These skeptics and their fanbase are pathetic.

Attached: 1530626484085.jpg (350x335, 27K)

Who gives a shit

Attached: 1529590593903.jpg (907x718, 49K)

So if you are really trying to build a political career WHY WHY WHY would you expose your image in an internet spergfight? Does Sargon not understand how big boy, suited-up politics works or something?

When is the ralph retort stream?

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

twitter.com/SARGONINVESTIGATION/status/1041449953434972160
>HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT
>HOLY SHIT
THIS IS DANGEROUS
>IMPLICATIONS

Get off pol, JF.

Attached: jew-leaf.png (928x817, 126K)

I still don't understand what exactly caused this meltdown??

Can someone please explain

Attached: 1537130909103.gif (648x600, 2.3M)

>the thinkery
oh god is this another one of those retard "skeptics" hiding behind a profile picture?

sarnigger of gaynigger

Report /v/ e-celeb threads
Hide /v/ e-celeb posters

Sargon's ego is through the roof and he lacks the awareness to realize how much of a fucking dumbass he is. Hearing him jerking himself off over how he wore a suit "bought in France" to meet "pan-european politicians" and "influence people" just shows how deluded he is.

So it's super easy for Jim to rattle him off. The man only mocked his suit and sent Sargon on a safe trip towards lolcow-land.

The Basedfather wants to fight in the ball pit

Attached: DnPwQJuX0AAg32S.jpg (877x395, 31K)

watched a few videos.
just another 80 iq mouth breather

>Basedfather
wtf i said basedfather

why is s.oy getting replaced with based?

Tonka couldn't even set up a trailer in a trailerpark.

> Arch Warhammer is involved
> A literal pencil necked knobbly kneeded bucktooth speccy twat
Fucking hell I can't contain my sides.

Attached: You cheeky cunt, I can't wait to smash your face in.jpg (784x784, 140K)

checked , did you know you cannot say s.oy on pol anymore?

HERE HE COMES

Attached: DnPfAXOXcAIK8MO.jpg (607x315, 20K)

Sargon still looks like a retard though? It doesn't matter how much 4D chess bullshit you decide to pull if you still look like the retarded Applebee's waiter at the end of the day.

Doesn't surprise me.
They changed it to basedboy awhile back.

Attached: WAAHGHGH.gif (231x166, 1.45M)

Wow a master tactician. Private video. This guy is on a different level.

Attached: DnO8LDnX4AEuVpu.png (1199x518, 986K)

I watched that "numbers" video; I'm not entirely sure what it was supposed to be conveying. Jim was bitching about people measuring their self-worth by how many views/subscribers they have. Where's the 'gotcha' moment? What am I missing?

Me on the right with the blue shirt and red pants

Sargon just flagged Jim's video. It's gone.

Attached: 1446437175408.png (578x500, 169K)

>you're such a dweeb
>not like me, I'm cool
>look at how cool I am
This shit is fucking retarded.

Attached: bayeux.png (286x286, 173K)

The fact he took time ti plan this shtit just makes it even more aperen't how much of a morn he is

No, Jim usually takes down his livestreams after they're done, then they're uploaded on Hal's channel

I'm guessing it's supposed to be in reference to Jim saying he get's like 20k more viewers than Sargon

He thought he was making some big fucking point but he failed to realize that the only reason why Jim talks about his viewer count is to get under Sargoy's skin

>Sargon gets into debate with Richard Spencer where he calls him a white nigger for making fun of his ego
>Basedgon then claims that he is 1/4 black because his grandfather was Italian (lol)
>Sargon makes liberalist group most likely out of spite for the alt right
>Kraut situation then unfolds and Sargon is asked by Kraut to help him dox people
>Sargon refuses and Krauts plan goes to shit cause the sceptic community is fucking retarded
>Skip ahead to the boulder boy situation and again one of Sargon's minions is buttblasted and gets shit on
>Now we're here when Sargon was made fun of his saggy suit and Applebees
>Metokur makes fun of the fact that Sargon thinks he's hot shit for going to EU parliament but doing jack shit about article 13
>Basedgon let's mad and makes a stream schedule for Sunday but shows up 10 hours early and disables chat
>Basedgon looks like a fucking idiot and Jim laughs his ass off in another stream

Attached: 15782385782935.png (599x304, 56K)

YouTube's flawless algorithms strike again.

Well okay then. I didn't think Sargoy was dumb enough to pull a MundaneMatt and flag down someone for triggering them

youtube.com/watch?v=btfpXBo8XKM
He's going after TL;DR now.

He is integrating quite well into the political scene.

he measures people self worth by how many viewers/subscribers they have, thats the "gotcha"

kind of looks like Beecher from oz

What's wrong Sargon? I thought you were British? Isn't your job to ignore child groomers?

SARGOY NO!!

Attached: 1495768302295.jpg (640x633, 87K)

He doesnt need any friends online. He is in irl politics now. He can burn every bridge and come out on top looking spiffy in his suit.

So is Jow Forums basically the Jim Defense Force now? They are both massive lulcowz and ignoring it seems like a waste.

t. sargon of cuckdad

Was that supposed to be damning? What is Sargon even doing?

Melting down apparently

>You're old and a child groomer who does it for your big ego
>no your old and also a cringy guy who can't into internets, and you also have an even bigger ego
5 hours of this

Jim is old imageboard culture or the closest thing we have to it, Sargon is an utter newfag that's selling pepe memes. This is like equating WLP to r/t_d.

Would you rather the bongs just bend over and let the EU fuck them up the ass? Because both the Tories and Labour are doing everything in their power to undermine Brexit.

>When Donald Trump interviews me in the White House...

Attached: 1491839960732.jpg (250x241, 7K)

M'E'L'T'D'O'W'N
>M'E'L'T'D'O'W'N
M'E'L'T'D'O'W'N
>M'E'L'T'D'O'W'N

i never saw one guy doing so much damage control on one day, must be those nummbers.

Is he an actual retard? At this point you must know that it's time to stop.

Ah, so this is the other more important thing he had to do today.

His ego is simply too big, he cannot and will not stop

FFS his ego is getting bigger and bigger. He doesn't even notice this shit is coming to bite him in the ass.

There are a wealth of issues besides brexit that Jewkip doesnt adress, some worse than it even, and certainly liberalist subversion doesnt help the party.

As Jim says, the only solution for the west at this point is violence.

>says the autist posting on Jow Forums
Why don't you pick any of his videos from his main channel (not his shitposting channel) and refute his arguments point by point?
>inb4 "durr hurr Hi Sargon"
Hey, if you can't do it you can't do it

Yes, replying to a comment on his video deserves 21 minutes.
Maybe by 'being busy' he includes making dinner and clipping his toe nails

Hi Sargon

hi sargon

Why is he so obsessed with meeting people in real life? Talking with a person does not mean their success transfers to you.
This all sounds like a huge fucking ego trip for him. How doe he not understand he is still the same looser he always was?

Attached: 1523204528261.png (302x288, 83K)

what a incel loser lmao

hey anons, is it just me or this is 'of akkad getting annoying as fuck? He is going to put himself everytime into the spotlight because of staying muh-relevance. What kind of people even watch his videos anyway?

>"Heh, stupid liberalist cuck. I could totally BTFO Sargoy's arguments. I just don't feel like it right now."
Every time

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PflO4oUByjw

Attached: 1529044752657.png (923x713, 16K)

Hi Sargon, take off your memeflag

Brownman of Mossad?

Ok, this cant be Sargon. There is no smug chuckle every 5 seconds.

Jow Forums is literally
>im just pretending to be retarded

basedboy

In the beginning, he sounds like Baked Alaska when he realized he fucked up, and anxiously doing damage control. Later in the video he's fucking up and picking a fight with another liked YouTuber He's fucking himself.
Sargon said he had more important things to do than bother with Jim; well it looks like he has a lot of free time.

Attached: 1511622010292.jpg (519x360, 49K)

Getting into that Wal-Mart suit takes great effort.

jesus christ, i've only watched 5 minutes and i couldn't stand it, he just keeps going on and on about how awesome he is
he's so fucking full of himself, it's disgusting

He's not doing well with the damage control, he's criticizing TL;DR in a new vid.

Jim's stream was the absolute best shit of my life. Kek/10

Attached: dumb kitteh types.gif (300x225, 191K)

fuck off leftypol, you've been trying to make this "jim is a lolcow" thing happen for so long and it's never going to happen, just stop

>"when I get an interview with donald trump in the white house"

Attached: 160.gif (295x221, 613K)

Because you failed the reddit filter.

Go back.

I want to see this happen. I'm just imagining the amount of lulz that would produce.

Why are people so upset that Sargon is talking about what he is doing in real life?
>ITS AN EGO TRIP!
In what way? Why are you all upset?

>farage knows who i am
the fact that he acts like he is important is so funny to me

Attached: 1526848880612.jpg (1536x856, 935K)