Reminder that the same bloodlines rule the world for thousands of years and everything on the surface (media, politics...

Reminder that the same bloodlines rule the world for thousands of years and everything on the surface (media, politics, wars) are just a show for us to be fooled by.

Attached: 1529362701482.jpg (404x636, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLbWnJGlyMU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(group)
archive.fo/qERv5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obviously.
we are nothing but cattle to them

MJ was referring to them when he sang "they don't care about us"

Doubt it's thousands of years, either way we know names like Rothschild, Schiff, Warburg etc and aren't going anywhere unless the people organize and go annihilate their whole families Romanov-style.

>aren't going anywhere
these people are untouchable and there is a lot more of them (entire buildeberg group and others)

Bilderberg includes economists, politicians, journalists, it's all about meeting up to coordinate all the apparatus towards the next goal in agenda, but in the end we know or we can guess the people who own enough wealth to move all those pawns (i mean the ones that aren't listed on Forbes ofc).
They're only relatively untouchable in today's society, they feel in control enough to make public appearances, i think it'd be worse if shit hit the fan.

Where did they begin? From Rome? Egypt? Sumeria?

difinitely as old as egypt, so older than Rome, maybe as old as Sumeria but I doubt that.

Attached: 46235.png (1060x665, 63K)

Wow, beautiful

Disce Latinam, stulte. Non difficilis est. Quinque tantum casus sunt.

>unless the people organize and go annihilate their whole families Romanov-style.
They've certainly earned that.

Well, we've certainly learned it from them.
They do lead by example.

This is the ONLY thing they really fear.
Screaming mobs with torches & pitchforks.
The entire planet government systems could easily be toppled by a thousand well armed and well managed militia.
A thousand people storm Rothschilds mansion what are they going to do? Call the local PD. Im sure they have security but nothing that could repell 1000 men.
Think about that.

This is the truth.

>these people are untouchable
Bullshit. This is fear based. They're main methods of control are control of the mind and vice. If everybody tightened the fuck up and broke their conditioning and overcame their addictions than their power would disappear. They are vastly out numbered.
youtube.com/watch?v=VLbWnJGlyMU

the truth is, that those mobs should be exterminated, they will lead to dark ages.

the nobility wants to dominate and enslave and create misery but under civilization, under barbarity there will be no thought or logic, stone age retards.

the masses have no brains or care for civilization, they are npc's to say, they are absolutely subhumans with 80 iq with a different master every season, once christianity, then marxism etc...

Ego autem dico vobis ecce hic homo scies

Attached: syriac-cab.jpg (640x892, 117K)

death to 300 committee

That's a crazy conspiracy theory.

Attached: 3005c0e843b8e97066aa9f2c408c8cca.jpg (568x808, 59K)

Still better than Normies being in charge.

Attached: 1536430023382.png (942x712, 76K)

This is undeniable fact, proven over and over again. Oh the Irony.
"we live in a Democracy". They are vastly outnumbered. first chance they get they advocate for an %80 majority voter block to maintain their position in said Democracy. "You still get to vote though".

Did anyone notice how the guys i this pic look like the "logo" for "Anonymous"?

holy shit newfag...

"le newfag" is not a response that addresses my point. I'm making an valid observation. Where's yours?

>valid observation
kek.... look up guy fawkes, newfag.

Their days are numbered.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 405K)

>Their days are numbered.
you can't even put Hillary, a puppet of the show, behind bars and you claim the days are numbered for the real people running the show? kek

lal.

Guy Fawkes is no the logo for "Anonymous". It's a rip-off of a hollywood movie.
I'm specifically referring to the logo itself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(group)

Black suit.
Hands behind the body.
U.N. looking emblem in background.

and again "le newfag" is not an appropriate response.

>hollywood movie about guy fawkes
kys newfag

I'm not sure how to do that. Would you care to demonstrate? I'll follow your lead.
>pic related

Attached: YoutalkLikeAFag.jpg (270x270, 55K)

Hope hell awaits for them
It's a crime they are enslaving us like that. It feels soul crushing to know that there's nothing we can realistically do to stop their rule over us

archive.fo/qERv5
Interesting read