Aus Jow Forums - The housing bubble has exploded

Hey cunts, how's the fear where you are? When you take a step back and realise the hubris and denial about "house prices only ever go up," you'll notice just how fucked we are.

60 minutes did a story about the crash we're going through, and the only response by boomers is denial.
propertychat.com.au/community/threads/if-you-have-a-mortgage-this-is-a-60-minutes-you-must-watch.33877/

Attached: Screenshot_20180917-002322.png (1440x2560, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/2018/09/16/03/13/60-minutes-housing-market-prices-mortgage-economy-property
thinkrealty.com/generational-housing-bubble-forming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>60 minutes reports that house prices will fall 40% within 12 months

Attached: Screenshot_20180917-002705.jpg (1440x1306, 399K)

Here's the story
9news.com.au/2018/09/16/03/13/60-minutes-housing-market-prices-mortgage-economy-property

Attached: 1537014565244.jpg (960x720, 83K)

I watched this episode and I loved it. "Get out while you still can" and "don't talk to 60 Minutes about the number of foreclosure sales" is all I needed to hear.

We are SO FUCKED

Attached: 1535834314635.png (1112x886, 61K)

Anyone else here feeling horny this morning? Feel like a group wank sesh?

Give this chick a call. Heres her number

Go ahead, these real estate boomers are scum

fuuugggg cant watch it from burgerstan. please help :DDDDD

Watch the fucking report you cunts, it's deliciously worrying.

>real estate meme gets out of control since the GFC
>Australians now have the largest debts in the world
>real estate bubble begins to pop
>DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL
>prices have been falling for a whole year now, and we're still denying it

Attached: 1533678015188.jpg (916x1287, 184K)

VPN :DDDD

Attached: 1533817759438.jpg (800x750, 106K)

Sounds like Jow Forums material.

How long before I can buy acreage in Tasmania?

>Tfw gonna buy a house when shut hits the fan

Thank you based market failures

Now? Still not that expensive there? btw please look after the bush if you have any on your land

How about this then: how much does it cost to buy, say, a 50 acre chunk of aussie desert and irrigate the shit out of it?

Land: nothing
Water: good luck mate, unless you buy up a farm with existing irrigation systems and allocated water flows. There's a drought on now so there's probably plenty of places selling up cheap

How much for a water tanker airplane where I can pump a shitton of ocean water and dump it on my property?

a housing crash is due. Without chinks buying up property it isn't worth half as much. Youth unemployment is 12%+, who has the fucking money to buy your shitbox?

As long as we allow China to launder their naughty uncommunist money and buy property in Australia this bubble will never pop.
The time to buy is when there's blood on the street and this invasion is bloodless.

Have fun salinating the shit out of your land fuckwit.

except they're putting their money into 1B1R and china's going to slow down because of US tarifs which will cause a crisis for them and especially for australia since AU relies on their exports

>it all comes TUMBLING DOWN
>TUMBLING DOWN
>TUM BEL ING DOWN

They have the money to do both. How will tarifs cause a crisis? China makes everything so they will just pass the cost right back.

Mate you have no idea how poison the housing market is here. Political suicide is guaranteed if you dare suggest the gravy train is slowing, let alone fallen off a bridge into an abyss.

Attached: 1534462282021.png (711x947, 372K)

"It's as safe as houses" - someone speaking before 2008

People either never learn to spot the bubble, or they're dumb enough to think they'll never get hurt by it.

uhhhhhhh mcfuckin squatting here we go

These were the estate auction results from the past week.
Curious how Sydney has a clearance rate of above 50%, when approx 115 out of 660 auctions sold a house. What jewish trickery is this?

Attached: Screenshot_20180917-082125.png (2560x1440, 220K)

thank you sir :DDDD im now a fellow derelict discarded by the brits

I was forced to overpay for a my last house cause all of the bailouts to china and banks.

the costs of homeowner bailouts were implicitly passed on to any renter or prospective buyer. It’s a case of a massive wealth transfer dressed up as a Democratic Party sponsored mission of tyranny

foreign invaders—most notably the Chinese/Poo/Spics who bought $200 billion in foreign real estate in 2017—that helped prices surge astronomically, particularly in California, where they’ve sent a third of their money here, Washington State and New York.

Chinese investors have also bought single-family homes, and created heavily Asian cities in the Bay Area, Orange and suburban LA.

Whatever happened to that story about the Chinese government ordering their citizens to sell international real estate assets, return to China, and reinvest the money in Chinese real estate/business?

A guy I knew told me that his real estate agent was complaining about how bad things were so he asked him why then did you send a newsletter a week prior to everybody saying the market was great?

These people are fucking scumbags.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>con-artists
its like that in any business. thats what makes globalism so great.

burgers win :DDDD
cucknadians and kiwi-Abbo's lose .... fugggxx ;(

Attached: can-aus-jusa-fin stats.jpg (2174x1118, 350K)

US Fed must put floor under home prices
Housing prices in the US must not be permitted to continue falling, says the chief financial officer, Bill Gross
The economy is financial asset-based, which is reliant on consumption-- not production-based

this finance asset-based economy is totally dependent on rising asset prices

the Federal Reserve through fiscal policy measures must halt the decline and put a floor under housing prices in order to stop the deterioration in this asset-based economy

This is something that truly cannot be permitted to continue

The Federal Reserve responded to the bubble collapse with unprecedented intervention to prop up housing values: the Fed dropped short-term interest rates to near-zero (i.e. ZIRP, zero-interest rate policy) and bought roughly $2 trillion of mortgage-backed securities in two waves. (That's about 20% of the entire U.S. mortgage market.)

BOOMERS BTFO

According to Fannie Mae’s report, as baby boomers exit their owner-occupied homes there could be a glut of new homes and steep decline in price-- returning to historic, pre-globalization levels.

Government Solutions to prevent a return to home affordability includes Mass Immigration, which spurred the dramatic price surge in housing booms 1 and 2.

Adjust immigration policy to create more potential homeowners, to keep hyperinflated prices afloat.
Advocates for this tactic suggest that creating more legal households would increase the number of potential owner-occupants in the market.

thinkrealty.com/generational-housing-bubble-forming/

The Fed wants us to pay 1.2 millions for a house boomers paid 80K. Fuck that. Housing is a scam, there's no reason for property to gain any value at all, theft it is

The boomers are dying, housing costs should be plumetting but its not. You know why?

IMMIGRATION.

You have no birthright, you are a slave to the landlords who flood you with competition to fight.

Its about keeping the mouse on the wheel.

For every one boomer that dies 3000 immigrants enter the housing market, with half the Mexican, Poojeet, Chink, Yiddish ones already popping out kids.

if you import 100 million poos, chinks, spics and cram 200 each into a room, you can easily afford to cover the expenses on a $3 million single family home

does this mean i will one day be a home owner and can raise a family?

Attached: 1532668222309.png (796x1060, 408K)

No, they will import 200 million shitskins before they allow Whites to reproduce again

After tech bubble 1 popped, the Fed blew housing bubble 2. Then, after bubble 2 popped, the Fed blew bubble 3, the current “everything” bubble. Why do they do this, even though they know (but won’t admit they know) that bubbles ALWAYS pop, and outcomes are ALWAYS extremely nasty?

Because bubbles prevent White family formation and the crashes cause suicide/homeless/opioid epidemics