Básed

básed

Attached: obrador-nazi-salute-meaning-his-dedication-to-being-controlled-by-nazi-white-supremacists-but-it-was (700x465, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldoil.com/news/2018/9/10/amlo-targets-39-billion-in-new-oil-investment
thejc.com/news/world/claudia-sheinbaum-pardo-becomes-mexico-city-s-first-jewish-mayor-1.466502
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based

based

Attached: 2018-02-18_12-02-11___2884.jpg (490x330, 22K)

Mexico is the last bastion of white christian civilization. Come home, white man

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (1200x686, 93K)

>this man is whiter than the average american

Attached: laughing-mexican-guy.jpg (600x372, 30K)

Based PG.

Is Mexico removing the Jew now??

What is the average american at this point?

Un ironically only people in mexico that benefits from corruption directly or indirectly hates this man, the true is that is the first time the mexican population changed a regimen with out a war, just because we are tired by the war on drugs

Attached: 1530516002486.jpg (1024x632, 107K)

Really though mexico can become a great country

Checked
Will he help stop the drug violence?

STOP

HE IS A COMMIE

DO NOT FALL FOR THE BOTS

STOP

Attached: crop_w0_h0_lopezobrador_1.jpg (748x373, 51K)

I'm gonna give you the redpill

Obrador is literally a neoliberal conservative (think about Drumpf), who just wants to make life better for Mexicans

He isn't against foreign investment or free trade, he just wants to end corruption and invest on national industry.

worldoil.com/news/2018/9/10/amlo-targets-39-billion-in-new-oil-investment

The drug violence in MY opinion will not cease by force, we need a real police force, not a military force like the one we have now, maybe the drug legalization would make u.s. do something against the absurde amount of influence they have here (money and weapons)

That Fabuloso is good cleaning shit esse

This guy knows his shit.

I hope so. We are in dire need to professionalize our Police force and get the army outta the streets.

Drugs decriminalization in USA (as in Portugal or Switzerland) will end violence. Without insane profit margins, cartels won't be able to fund shit.

YEAH, SURE! I'M CERTAIN HE WILL STOP DRUG VIOLENCE ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Attached: intense_eyes.jpg (600x212, 14K)

Just imagine how much money it cost to distribute illegal drugs all around texas? How much drug you have to traffic ONLY to satisfy the california population? Its ridiculous to believe a product much more easy to find that pineapples is trafficked in mulas stomachs

Hows the army?

It won't stop until we stop consuming the stuff.

What the fuck did I walk into here? Holy shit, you are chock full of retard if you think things will be anything better than typical.

Attached: big-fucking-hand.jpg (1944x2592, 1014K)

And you will never stip consuming the stuff, because the umsm government allows it, despite it being illegal, what do you want? For us to roll over and die like you with the negro problem? Fuck you we are trying to improve step by step

Checked.
Hope for the best for mexico. It will get better as more mexicans get tired of the violence. A strong stable mexico is good for the US well being

Based white christian mexico

El chicANO

We can hope.

>Is Mexico removing the Jew now??
Mmm
thejc.com/news/world/claudia-sheinbaum-pardo-becomes-mexico-city-s-first-jewish-mayor-1.466502

Now you're getting it! However the number of Americans willing to admit we're 1/2 the problem is very small. We like to, well, blame Mexico for everything. The truth is what I said, I don't support it and wish you all the luck, but in reality you will become more like us. Sorry. Really I am.

Attached: 1487880575801.jpg (800x600, 48K)

Is the main culture in mexico still traditional?

amerimutts btfo

US consumption is a huge problem. Too many junkies in this nation

thats literally the mexican salute

Isnt CDMX a smug liberal shithole

Roman salute

Spics.

Ya enseño el cobre ese wey. El bronco era el único que podía arreglar esta porquería, por mas triste que sea.

Come home, white man

Attached: political-map-of-Mexico.gif (1412x987, 203K)

Whats going on in switzerland

>that picture

that photo was taken when he lost the election in 2006. he started his "movement" against the "mafia in power" saying they "stole" him the winning and make a circus in zocalo expecting everyone in the country would follow him and not the actual government, he stayed like "legitime presdient" for a year, and acting like he was a real president, that was a funny shit.

Attached: 1524450699587.png (437x639, 23K)

quick rundown

Remember, the US has already offered to help you off cartels and went so far as to do "discretely " with the zeta killers. Mexico has only to ask and we will help you make a river from the blood of monsters. Do you think we want the leafs going around telling the yurops we're friends with them?

it is, north of the country are the conservative, family based and dedicated people.

i'm from CDMX, people here just want everything free and that the government solve all the problems.

Attached: 1529640043406.png (1010x1200, 104K)

at least not manlets

Attached: usa vs mexican manlet.jpg (679x640, 101K)

I just remembered ,I need a fabuloso, that thing cures depression

>the us offered to help

yeah great job flooding guns into the country cletus

Yes, mostly in the north and in small towns.

>Not Pinol
Scum

Only in medium to small towns.