Mud people literally cant get white girls

No matter what the endless trolls and shills on here tell you, white women are basically unobtainable for 95% of the ethnics.

You can go online and search this shit up on forums and see how angry it makes the browns that white women ignore them.

Enough of this total bullshit of "omg every white girl is with a black dude whats going one????!1!?" Legit total lie.

inb4 the usual trolls pull out their cuck collection pictures to try and prove me wrong. You can find a pic of anything on the internet, doesn't make it common.

Any white fag who says otherwise is a cuck/retard/jew/mix of all 3

Attached: post.png (300x250, 106K)

WE KNOW BUT THEYRE GETTING RAPED ALL THE TIME in sweden

Damn

Stop whiteknighting for white women. Instead show us sex statistics that ask white women "Did you ever had sex outside of your race" or similar.

I see WF-NWM couples all of the time.

Attached: thx.jpg (543x752, 173K)

im half persian half english and ive had more white puss than this boards combined IQ

So you're a virgin?

na had sex like two whole times bro and im only 28 :)

Not whiteknighting memeflag. Im disproving trolls like you that get off to this cucked shit. Any statiscs that prove your point besides "i see it all the time" ? lmao

You arent even a mud buddy. Im talking blacks and like pure brown arabs not the white passing kind

You sound like you're a child, grow up and go to bed. It's school tomorrow.

>95%
can confirm

Attached: 1536901547791.jpg (750x1334, 170K)

>Any statiscs that prove your point

YOU claimed that white roasties dis non-white men. YOU prove it. And spare me dating site stats.

Attached: p.jpg (794x862, 268K)

im 21

Ahaha are you a cuck or a mud? Pointless bothering with memeflag

half persian half german here, teach me your ways

jk im christian also

prussian samoan here, ive had so much white pussy. all my 5 brothers have bred with white girls too.

Attached: samoan nazi party.jpg (1280x853, 130K)

thank God, soon no more samoans and we can all move on

>Literally mixed race.

For all i know you are white passing.

>Today in things that never happened...MUH DIK!
Yawn

>Telling lies that will never be proven.
>Never touched a white woman.
>Always rejected by white women.
>Going to cry about it when he goes to sleep.

But its ok since the next day he's going to tell Jow Forums how much white puss he had last night.

Attached: 1536618092610.gif (200x136, 589K)

This is correct. You can all sit here in denial but some of the best looking guys I know are of similar composition, as are a lot of the models at my firm.
>inb4 some incel calls bullshit
"Ok"

we had a vision, the germanics would rule, the halfcasts were to be the overseers and the natives would work the plantations.
its a shame the German Empire lost its pacific possessions.

Attached: Aph_doitsu_samoa_by_witch13888-d3015ye.jpg (240x250, 27K)

>memeflag
>muh anecdotal evidence is the right one
>kikery
Adds up

Persians are closer to whites than to arabs, gook.

My gf is Danish womp womp

By american nomenclature your are 100% white. That's how non white America is. In our eyes, europe is being invaded by fellow whites with a sprinkle of somalians and west africans.

>tfw no aryan bf to muddy genes with
feels bad goys

the reason they spam this propaganda isn't so much to make white males angry or despondent, but to try to convince white girls this behavior is normal...
but you're right, its failing, miserably, if one looks at the statistics

Idc. I will still try and be successful in getting a white qt

She looks better than most of the girls on Instagram who slather their faces with all that makeup. Natural beauty wins once again.