Are Asians right to kill their daughters?

Isn’t having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: FCFD0D0B-0956-4704-A4E3-56321E90E50D.jpg (640x640, 48K)

I enjoy reading this pasta from time to time. Thank you for your service OP.

Anyone have the lord of the rings picture of this pasta

one of my personal most painful blackpills, that is

you guys are retarded, the whole point is to train her from the start to be attracted to and be interested in a man who deserves that, basically you have to focus her shit testing to be usefull instead of destructive and then if you did ok you get another son to be able to rely on for things
eventually grandkids as well

>a man
if you’re lucky,

more often than not, she’ll be there for 50-150 men to enjoy

Must be nice to be 12 and think the world revolves around what you get, what the world owes you. Once you learn to love something other than yourself, youll realize the power and importance of contributing to society. One of the ways to do that is to raise a daughter to be a good wife and mother.

If thats cuckoldry then all contribution to society is cuckoldry. Enjoy the endstate of that line of thinking.

Also, side note, cuckoldry requires the cuck voluntarily be humiliated, thats the whole point of the fetish. You fucking alt righters cant even insult each other right.

raising a daughter is voluntary, cuck

A daughter is 4x more likely to pass on your genes to grandchildren as a son, so maybe OP just wants to fuck his daughter?

...than a son...
oops

I said voluntary humiliation, learn to read. Unless the guy wants to be humiliated then he's not a cuck.

Congratulations! You're a sociopath. You're also sex-obsessed. Chill out that dopamine before you go completely insane, you faggot.

Attached: 1264302138781.jpg (2915x2344, 946K)

Look at all this new

yes, having a daughter literally makes you a cuck, because you're not passing on your Y chromosome, you're just passing on the X chromosome of one of your maternal ancestors.

Having a female means the death of your paternal line.

This
You benefit by joining another family through the guy she marries, so long as she doesn't run off with some piece of shit.

your son could turn out to be a faggot

No user... YOU'RE the newfag.

>1
Daughter passes on genes. You have achieved your biological imperative and will live on through her line.
>2
Daughter becomes Nun. God is pleased with her sincerity and grace. You have achieved spiritual imperative and will live on in eternity.

How do you make kids then?

Does this asshole really think all your DNA is on the sex chromosomes? Try like 2%. Even less on the Y, because it is significantly smaller.

Yes, I know this is pasta, but it's retarded nonetheless.

You have children so you can pass your genes. You should PRAY for your daughter to be drilled so your genes don't die. That's what the game is about.

this is a shit pasta, just sage it.

Fuck you bitch at least I have a kid

I want my penis inside both of em if you catch my drift

>Wymen will be the death of the west. They are attention seeking thots who crave Chad's cock.

>Raising girls properly is cuckoldry

Pick one faggot.

Most of the problems with modern women stem from absent fathers. Divorce was nowhere near this prevalent even 70 years ago.

You have Autism