My friends and I are single, childless – and running out of time

>My friends and I are single, childless – and running out of time

>Like me, most of my friends are in their 30s, some turning 40. Those with partners and children have disappeared, other than posting their idyllic family life.

>We’ve tried all of the dating things, found no one and biological clocks are ticking. One friend said her life is not worth living because she hasn’t got a partner or a child.
In the past I’d give advice and encouragement – suggest things might turn out all right in the end. There’s still time!

>But now there’s actually not time. I can’t encourage, because life isn’t going how we thought it would. We’re being left behind and without the financial ability (or housing) to freeze eggs or go it alone, or adopt.

>I get harassed by some friends, almost bullying me into going on dating apps because it worked for them. But I hated it – men were rude, unkind and I felt physically threatened. I found myself despising all men.

>The idea that single people in their 30s are all having fun is a lie. We are the have-nots and we are sad. What now?

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/sep/16/my-friends-and-i-are-single-childless-and-running-out-of-time-mariella-frostrup

with the incel dilema you would think it would be easy for them to score a partner. there seems to be a whole lot of lonely people on this site alone even.

What went wrong?

Attached: Stacy-Keibler-Feet-3084063.jpg (2200x3300, 690K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redstorm2018.wordpress.com/2018/08/15/action-plan-for-pol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What went wrong?
they all had decent boyfriends in their 20s who wanted to marry them, but they dumped them because they could do better

now they will die alone

/thread

also those boyfriends will marry younger girls when older.

/thread

old used up hags should just kill themselves tbqh
or become full fledged whores

>career woman wants batman at least

Die, roastie

Attached: better.jpg (601x918, 255K)

everyone who posts in this /thread is a shill.

literally this, they dumped to date up...but the chads they started to date don't want an old roastie who isn't a 10/10 in perpetuity

DAY OF THE ROAST! DAY OF THE ROAST! DAY OF THE ROAST!

Attached: 1403279280480.jpg (479x699, 176K)

In this very specific case her problem is that she's an accomplished careerwomyn. Being a woman, she would never want to date down in terms of career, which narrows her pool of potential mates dramatically.

If she had remained unsuccessful she would find she was okay with working with a blue collar man who works as a mechanic or in a factory or something. And she'd be happier for it, all things considered, But now she gets her career and her "independence" so now she gets to figure out how to be happy with that. Or she gets to kill herself, whatever.

Few things in life are as satisfying as roasties getting what is coming to them for a lifetime of whorish behavior.

Attached: the_patriarchy_did_this.jpg (1150x599, 204K)

Fuck off, this is 100% a pol tier topic

Attached: redpilled.gif (950x926, 253K)

>working with
being with*

SAVED

Attached: fat.jpg (600x1334, 392K)

Womp womp

Attached: 1534699463102m.jpg (1024x683, 126K)

>she would never want to date down

Attached: walet.jpg (1504x1445, 987K)

>Reddit

>Spacing

>Memeflag

Sage

>pol
>meme flag
>immediate defense of garbage thread
yep. Trash

MMM yes, the empowered careerwomyn. Gotta HAVE IT ALL™

I'm a strong empowered woman with a career, and I'm a GOOD MOM. So what if I throw my kids into daycare to be watched by strangers for 12 hours a day? I'm still a good, strong MOM.

>Got my masters degree
>Had a boring office job
>Decent opportunities with women.
>Went on a total career change and decided to join the skilled trades, telecom tech mostly working on data centers
>Make 3x as much as I did in my "educated job"
>Work half as many hours
>In much better shape because i'm on my feet instead of behind a desk
>Same women turn their nose up at me now.

And I've never been happier.

Erikson's Stages of development. When they get to their 60's they will look back on their vapid existence and be miserable. They will die alone.

Attached: erikson stages.png (1500x1500, 492K)

/thread

I don't think it's even so much about money as it is about a woman not being able to respect a man who is less successful than she is

But in a society that works so hard to roll out the red carpet for women while putting up more and more barriers for men (especially wh*te men), then...

Yup I was one of those guys and she is in her 30's now with 2 divorces, 1 Spanish thug and another heroin addict that cheated on her with the neighbors and now dating a guy filled with prison tattoos with no job who will probably be divorce #3. Also had 2 sisters in similiar predicaments to it's probably a genetic thing.

if you're replying one more time you're dead

the problem with this is women's definition of "success" is retarded

>make it as easy as possible for women to be "successful"
>make it as difficult as possible for men to achieve the same
>now they naturally repel from one another
>birthrates plummet
>need to import "refugees"

it's weird how all of this stuff manages to work right along with their plan huh

Attached: 1536351508210.png (808x805, 1.02M)

>genetic thing
No, it's media- and cultural indoctrination.

>in their 30s, some turning 40.

Found the problem. Who the fuck would want to marry a 30 year old roastie? I don't want retarded kids, I don't know anyone who does.

Hey you! Yes, you.

Annoyed with the constant stream of these low effort shareblue shill threads? Want to send the people behind them a message?

Vote Republican in EVERY SINGLE ELECTION ON November 6. That's 51 days away.

Remember...Every. Single. One.

Get every single sane person you know in real life and on the internet to do the same. Make a list of all of them. Throw an election party on that day. Remember, November 6.

redstorm2018.wordpress.com/2018/08/15/action-plan-for-pol/

COPY AND PASTE THIS IN EVERY SLIDE THREAD TO KILL IT! Notice how they all DIE after you copy&paste this...

>right along with their plan huh

There is no plan. There's only women's nature.

Attached: nat.jpg (750x584, 127K)

>I don't think it's even so much about money

It's about money, body height, everything.

>But in a society that works so hard to roll out the red carpet for women

They make it extra easy for women and extra hard for men

Attached: mis.jpg (1218x1609, 845K)

No it's a genetic thing related to the presence of XX chromosomes.

Attached: 1530485745296.jpg (753x293, 66K)

>oy vey goyim, have less kids to save the environment
>oy vey goyim, you aren't having enough kids to keep the system running so now we need refugees
Gradually, I began to hate them.

Attached: (((guardian))).jpg (1013x537, 159K)

> This.

I had several girlfriends that thought that thought that way in my 20's.
Now that I'm in my 30's only one of them actually landed a quantifiabley "better" guy than me before she hit the wall.
Unironically he's 10yrs older than her, much like my current girlfriend is 10yrs younger than I.
The rest of my ex's are unsatisfied emotional trainwrecks that can't keep a guy more than 6mo. Several have one or more kids with different fathers.
They're super critical of my dating a younger woman too.. Bitter as fuck that I don't "date women my own age."
I've had two start crying and stop being friendly after I told them to simply look at it from my perspective.. Why wpuld I downgrade my choice in partners if a girl 10yrs younger than "women my own age" has more accomplishments and less resentment than my age group?
She's a university graduate and a manager for a major retailer, takes her birth control, has traditional values and a frugal money sense.
But because of the age gap I'm supposed to take my upper middle class managers income, credit score, and equity only to attach it to a worn out, disillusioned, single mother in her 30's?
Gtfo of here with that nonsense.

>No, it's media- and cultural indoctrination.

It's vice versa. TV will broadcast what women want to see. And since women hate men, TV will show misandry.

Attached: j.jpg (1062x873, 321K)

16yo is fertility optimum

Attached: 16.jpg (516x899, 31K)

>It's about money, body height, everything.

Well yeah to some extent but I'm saying like, say you have a female lawyer who makes $300k per year. She's not exactly hurting for money and hoping to find a sugar daddy to pay for everything. She and a man could easily live off of her salary forever. But she would never want to be with a man who earns less than her not because she wants his money but because she couldn't respect a man who earns less than her.

>They're super critical of my dating a younger woman too.. Bitter as fuck that I don't "date women my own age."

Men don't need to

Attached: sperm.jpg (1099x926, 412K)

>They're super critical of my dating a younger woman too.. Bitter as fuck that I don't "date women my own age."

Also: (Men's age/2)+7 is a proper age of a woman.

Attached: 10y.jpg (754x1200, 317K)

>Every negative thing in that picture up to 21 is what I experience
>Notice I'm in the Intimacy vs Isolation stage
>I've been going through severe Isolation in my last 2 years of college while working a part time job

I am a guy, but it seems like I'll be going through Stagnation and despair. There is some hope I can turn this around right?

What too call all these women who are involumtary childless? Infel? Inchel? The important thing here though is that we point at them and laugh

I completely agree that this needs to happen.

"Whenever you gamble, my friend, eventually you'll lose."

Legbeards

Attached: vlad-putin-wink.jpg (320x320, 14K)

No biological clock for men.
I thought that was the minimal age of appropriate dating?

SOLD DOWN THE RIVER

Roasties