China Overtakes USA

So Jow Forums, what you gonna do when China's economy overtake America's?

Attached: banderas-china-eeuu[1].jpg (500x277, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hbTk0cgLR2Q
youtu.be/2VQKg5pZ5L0?t=20
whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/FINAL-China-Technology-Report-6.18.18-PDF.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eRnIse9v_jc
youtube.com/watch?v=YlG_zYgG05o&t=9m26s
youtube.com/watch?v=GSscAIN8Omo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sit back, relax, and watch blue check marks pretend to be Chinese.

Sit back, relax, and wonder when the fuck we voted some dumbass like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez into office.

>WE
>WE
>WE
You mean (((them)))
I honestly fear for 2020

why? cuz ur a filthy liberal and trump is gonna win in 2020 and ur gonna go cry, protest, scream at the sky and whine in front of trump tower?

I don't care if america is the foremost world power or not, I care about white Americans, who the power of the US is not being used to benefit at the moment.

China is like US when British empire was at its pomp. It stole IP, and exported goods to British empire and its sphere of influence. (Everywhere that mattered outside Europe)

China is at a similar moment. It needs important components like microchips similar to how US needed things like uranium and high grade metals from Africa.

The US then dismantled the British empire and sucked dry its desiccated corpse

China will bide its time until the USA fucks up somehow like starting some cataclysmic war or electing a mentally deranged person...

FPBP When the blue checkmarks move into China, we'll know it's happening.

The Chinese economy isn't actually good, the numbers are inflated because they borrow money at unprecedented levels. Chinese corporate debt exceeds the U.S. Federal debt.

The Pied Piper will have to be paid.

I am going to RESIST, i'm goint to do exactly that, i'm going to:
1) Post anti-Chinese copypasta all day
2) Post gore WEBMs
3) Post Winnie-the-Pooh
4) Say that China stole everything and they will collapse very soon, very soon, very soon!

That will change EVERYTHING and we will take China down with my contribution of shitposting on Jow Forums

Attached: 1458652115695.png (163x170, 43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hbTk0cgLR2Q

china's leadership, while not perfect, is much more moral and in line with reality so i will fucking celebrate this

sell them more stuff

Please do. This will get all the jews and people who "want a better life" to move to China. Coincides with China starting to get involved with Israel.

Possibly best thing to ever happen. All the original technological breakthroughs and freedom will still be here.

Attached: 1537130814741s.jpg (121x125, 3K)

i don't get it. what's blue check marks? jews?

@185932647
Shut up tard more moral of a goverment really nvm the 80+ deaths caused by china sure mate get off youre high houre before it starts fucking you with its hourse cock.
youtu.be/2VQKg5pZ5L0?t=20

based and redpilled

How are they gonna do that with poisoned/flammable water?

Buy a huawei phone and shill Cao Cao shit until the commies come get me or give me a job for the above actions

Attached: caocao.gif (300x218, 983K)

Concepts of morality dont exist in ancient societies like China and Israel. Is it good for us ? is the principle rather than abstract idealism or christian moral universalism

>concepts of morality dont exist in china
maybe morality was the wrong word but chinese society has some advantages over western life, not a particularly strong point ill fight to the death over though

lol, neither china japan nor korea will accept middle man minorities like jews extracting resources, Have virtually zero penetration of the vast business of Japan Inc nor China. Hence the hysteria about pushing immigration.

Some people say that Chinese economy actually is underrated and is bigger than reported. Hard to believe? Its just that they have more people there and more cities with more workers. Its like Japanese of the 1960-80 on steroids and they have much bigger megapolises and can last longer in growth than Japan and will not accept something akin to The Plaza Accord that killed the Japanese growth

>not shilling guo jia

normie detected

Attached: 2005.jpg (350x464, 34K)

>be china
>get colonized by the west
>get invaded by japs
>get infected by communism
>china's the bad guy

the US aren't the good guys i'm afraid to say

Too little too late. China has been outsourcing to Vietnam. They are getting dragged down with us.

>the numbers are inflated because they borrow money at unprecedented levels
>what is the fed

if china borrows money at unprecedented levels, what does that make the US? and in terms of social stability, china's a better long term bet than the US which could descend into civil war at any moment.

Chinas debt to GDP ratio is sky high. Over 300%.
In comparison the US debt to GDP ratio is like 105%.
Chinas economy is going to shit, they're entering a recession and it's government is doing everything in it's power to make it seem better than it is.

Hope the English learn proper subject-verb agreement when using English.

It's my language, i'll do whatever the fuck i want with it.

It already has.

Continue not to care.

>Chinas debt to GDP ratio is sky high. Over 300%.

and? it's money they owe to themselves. japan's is over 450% and no one gives a fuck

Imagine being this retarded.

It's not just money they owe themselves though. China is desperately trying to keep money in China now and making anyone who tries to get their money out of China vanish.
Chinese billionaires are vanishing then turning up dead all over the place. That is how fragile their economy is becoming.

Oh yeah, less than 2 years ago Chinas debt to GDP ratio was 41%.

economy is not only Gdp there is a lot of factors

Watch Pajeets like you chimp out over it.

We have traitors that have created, aided, and abetted our enemies. We could have destroyed china 40yrs ago, but the traitors sought to destroy the west instead.

Even 2yrs ago, china was on the brink of collapse, but the Fed swooped in to save china-- the same Fed that collapsed the West on numerous occasions and turned the US into a 3rd world country

In 2015/2016 we saw the Chinese economy skidding, the Shanghai stock market was down, the yuan, the Chinese currency, was depreciating, all the opposite of what we’d seen the years before that.

China was to naturally implode and cull itself, as usual. That sent shock waves to the globalist traitors because the Chinese economy was going into reverse.

But globalist traitors, once again, intervened and saved China from total collapse and self-annhilation.

Crucially, what traitorous Janet Yellen’s Fed did was to cushion China’s huge ass ponzi problems by very homosexual globalist policies from the American side. It put off raising American interest rates so as to ensure that China would become a military superpower and would not collapse.

The globalists do not want a Chinese collapse and are actively preventing policies that would cause that to happen. The Chinese collapse is a prerequisite to any global housing bubble burst. We are seeing signs of a weaken China and that is in Australia and countries most tied in to the Chinese speculators. But to pop the bubble you need a Chinese collapse not a Chinese slowdown. The US should facilitate that collapse but the PTB will remove Trump from office before they will allow that to happen.

>Chinas debt to GDP ratio is sky high. Over 300%.
No its far below 300%. Its current year. Update your shitposting copy pasta Pajeet.

>Oh yeah, less than 2 years ago Chinas debt to GDP ratio was 41%.
No thats just wrong. You dont understand what you are talking about like most niggers repeating this shit and just copy pasting this shit so you probably mistook some shitty post or article headline about houshold debts for the total debt.

Oh yeah and less than 2 years ago U.S. total debt was nearly 300% of GDP too
Oh yeah and less than 10 years ago U.S. total debt was over 400% of GDP

Found the chankoro.

Attached: 1534835662734.png (620x926, 94K)

wait two years so some american can invent something and then see usa overtake china
the chinks dont have a creative or innovative vain in their body so they can never be a true number one

It's not going to because Trump is going to crush China.
>>whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/FINAL-China-Technology-Report-6.18.18-PDF.pdf
Trump's Chief Trade Advisor dismantling China's bullshit for 30 minutes.
youtube.com/watch?v=eRnIse9v_jc
Enjoy, and feel free to educate the ignoramuses in the comment section.

Those figures are accurate to this year. But I can understand why you'd be confused, the Chinese government lies about it's GDP all the damned time.

It already did a few years back.

The fear is obviously that the election will be rigged so that trump will lose. I'm not sure what aspect of your reading comprehension led you to believe that poster was anti-trump. Let's go over the chain of replies that occurred.

This poster responds to the OP, with the assumption that China overtaking the US economically means the horse-faced commie cortez must have won 2020.

This poster states that if cortez got into office, it would have been because of jewish interference, and that he fears this will occur in the 2020 election.

You imply that when Trump wins in 2020, the above poster would complain.

Our only hope is for no one to win.

Attached: hung election.png (800x610, 60K)

Applaud the chinks for finally living up to 1/10th of their potential.

Attached: 1514338077081.gif (271x204, 4K)

>the old estimates from last year are still accurate this year
>the completely wrong figures from statistics about something else from 2 years ago too
Try harder Pajeet. Every Rupee counts so your family has something to eat tonight.

>the old estimates from last year are still accurate for this year
Let me repeat that for your nigger:
No its far below 300% its 2018. Update your shitposting copy pasta Pajeet

>the completely wrong figures from statistics about something else from 2 years ago too
Let me repeat that for your nigger:
No. Wherever you retarded nigger mistakenly got these absurd number from it nowhere near the real numbers for any year in the last decade

You must try harder Pajeet. When they find out they will cut your pay and your family is gonna starve. Every Rupee counts.

>t.Anamite

Attached: Annamite_Mite.jpg (654x255, 75K)

>we
Found another Pajeet

Oh wait half the thead is larping curry and gook niggers like always.

Attached: ugly image of modi.jpg (384x384, 20K)

Celebrate and kick more dirt in the Amerimutt's eyes.

Attached: 1529694909751.jpg (635x600, 46K)

Hi, Chankoro. Long time no see.

Attached: 1507120609441.png (800x1672, 209K)

chinas fate is already set, its a fixed timepoint in our timeline strap in lads

hoe the fuck didwe end in debt with those chinks? we fucking owe then trillions of dollars. How is that even possible

Globalists sent our industries and wealth to Asia...
So who's buying all the shit Asia makes? Broke Amerigoys, of course

OK, so how can China encourage the Amerigoy to buy its junk and keep its insects employed? Well, it can keep the yuan cheap versus the dollar, so Chinese goods remain cheap, and it can keep US interest rates low so Americans can borrow money to keep buying more useless shit that Americans once made

How does China do this? By buying US Treasury bonds-- with the same money it receives from US and the Fed

Like everything else, currencies and bonds are ruled by supply and demand: lots of supply and no demand, the price drops. So if China started selling dollars, the dollar would drop, and if they didn't keep buying bonds, the interest rate would rise until enough buyers were tempted to invest in US Treasury debt

To keep propping up US consumer spending, China and other exporters have been pouring the money-- they recieved from the US-- back into US bonds. Reserve accumulation by the exporting nations went from $116 billion in 2001 to $517 billion in 2004 and $600 billion in 2005, while the US 2005 trade deficit went from $390 billion to $1 trillion

In other words, as the US trade deficit grows to unprecedented levels, the exporting nations are "in for a nickel, in for a dime"--they keep funneling hundreds of billions of dollars into US bonds to keep US interest rates cheap, enabling US consumers to buy more of the goods we once made, that they now make

But the entire edifice is a house of cards

where has all this unprecedented flow of US-derived foreign money into the US ended up? In real estate, which has experienced an unprecedented bubble valuation. All the US-derived savings of Asia and oil-exporting nations have flowed into what is the ultimate non-productive asset: US housing

How do you hyperinflate housing? By smuggling millions of shitskin leeches

Now the US goy must spend money he does not have or all else is DEATH

>what you gonna do when China's economy overtake America's?
Wake up

Start mailbombing China I guess

It won't happen. China will crash in the next decade and most of millionaires will move to NZ, Australia or Canada.

Chinese like to be enslaved. Seriously.

Attached: ChineseConquerors.png (632x1425, 117K)

we need australia to spark the global anti-chink rebellion

For all of that to happen major international bankers have to be involved; and only some of them are Jewish...but they are the ones that will be blamed for it all when the hammer falls, while those at the very top get off scot-free - just like they have done each time the world's reserve currency has changed since the 1400's.

want some proof?

George Soros, on bringing China into the New World Order:

youtube.com/watch?v=YlG_zYgG05o&t=9m26s (less than one minute)
youtube.com/watch?v=GSscAIN8Omo (ten minutes)

"I think this would be the time, because you really need to bring China into the creation of a new world order — financial world order. They are kind of reluctant members of the IMF. They play along, but they don’t make much of a contribution because it’s not their institution. Their share is not commeasurate — their voting rights are not commeasurate — to their weight. So I think you need a New World Order that China has to be part of the process of creating it, and they have to buy in. They have to own it the same way as I said the United States owns… the Washington consensus… the current order, and I think this would be a more stable one where you would have a coordinated policies..."

Notorious globalist George Soros revealed a few darker details of what the IMF calls the “global economic reset” in an interview in 2009; these details included a diminished American economy, a diminished dollar and for China to become a new economic engine for the world.

Yup.

See and

Attached: 1535888371054.png (800x1800, 1.28M)

says the kike slave

>t.Anamite

Attached: anamite insectoid.png (600x315, 318K)

Attached: anamites not even usefull for slavelabour.png (1350x1430, 2.59M)

>be mutt
>complain about others being mutts

wut

Indeed.

Thats a textbook diaspora nigger shilling hasbara for his homeland like a kike, not a mutt

Attached: winningwarswithvietnamesecharacteristics.webm (412x308, 486K)

there's no such thing as "original" chinese. china has always been a region of warring states. even with interbreeding, almost all chinese are still east-asian. they're not half slavic or some other mutt phenotype

kek now the bots are asking and answering their own posts
>a.i technology

I'm going to marry a Chinese qt

They were mutted with Caucasoid genes at many points but they literally killed off anyone with even the slightest non-Mongoloid features. (Several times throughout their history)

shitpost on Jow Forums as per usual, i assume the same from everyone else itt too