Conservative legend Norman Podhoretz calls for total black-white race-mixing

Is he right, Jow Forums? Is this the only way to solve America's race crisis?

>...I share this hope, but I cannot see how it will ever be realized unless color does in fact disappear: and that means not integration, it means assimilation, it means—let the brutal word come out—miscegenation. The Black Muslims, like their racist counterparts in the white world, accuse the “so-called Negro leaders” of secretly pursuing miscegenation as a goal.

>The racists are wrong, but I wish they were right, for I believe that the wholesale merging of the two races is the most desirable alternative for everyone concerned. I am not claiming that this alternative can be pursued programmatically or that it is immediately feasible as a solution; obviously there are even greater barriers to its achievement than to the achievement of integration. What I am saying, however, is that in my opinion the Negro problem can be solved in this country in no other way.

commentarymagazine.com/articles/my-negro-problem-and-ours/

Attached: 1537067500764[1].jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

>I have told the story of my own twisted feelings about Negroes here, and of how they conflict with the moral convictions I have since developed, in order to assert that such feelings must be acknowledged as honestly as possible so that they can be controlled and ultimately disregarded in favor of the convictions. It is wrong for a man to suffer because of the color of his skin. Beside that clichéd proposition of liberal thought, what argument can stand and be respected? If the arguments are the arguments of feeling, they must be made to yield; and one’s own soul is not the worst place to begin working a huge social transformation.

>Not so long ago, it used to be asked of white liberals, “Would you like your sister to marry one?” When I was a boy and my sister was still unmarried, I would certainly have said no to that question. But now I am a man, my sister is already married, and I have daughters. If I were to be asked today whether I would like a daughter of mine “to marry one,” I would have to answer: “No, I wouldn’t like it at all. I would rail and rave and rant and tear my hair. And then I hope I would have the courage to curse myself for raving and ranting, and to give her my blessing. How dare I withhold it at the behest of the child I once was and against the man I now have a duty to be?”

Attached: (((Podhoretz))).png (1318x26, 6K)

He has been active in the conservative movement for literally 60 years. He founded "Commentary" magazine, one of America's most important conservative publications.

american intelligentsia is a joke

He's an old man who has seen a lot in life. And it is clear to him that without mixing, America's racial problems can never be solved. Is he wrong?

he is completely wrong
has he never heard of eugenics?

>Jew advocates for the destruction of the white race while preserving his own yet again.

It's all so tiresome.

>the negro problem can be solved in no other way
oh how wrong he is...

>It is wrong for a man to suffer because of the color of his skin.
If only race was just skin deep.

Yes. Separation is the only answer there will ever be and everyone that's ever analyzed the problem knows it.

The son of Julius and Helen (Woliner) Podhoretz,[3] Jewish immigrants[4] from the Central European region of Galicia (then part of Poland, now Ukraine)

On the other hand, Jonathan Weissman admits he had pangs of conscience as a jew, because he mixed with catholics

I feel like it's race mixing for everybody but jews

Of course. He's a Jew. Separation is the natural order and cures every problem. If blacks could not do well on their own, then they simply aren't meant to.

Every time...

How much kids did (((they))) gave him to rape so he can be a good goy Jow Forums?

Attached: 1536934763901.jpg (1200x1000, 805K)

This is what you get for voting Jew loving Trump into the white house. Hillary Clinton would've eradicated the Jews.

So he's saying that niggers are so shit that the only way to solve the nigger problem is to throw a bunch of whites at them and have them annihilate each other like matter and anti-matter?
Sounds pretty racist desu

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

every time

You couldn't tell from the (((Tikvah))) and the Hebrew letters and the obviously Jewish last name?

Well imagine my shock.

But goy, that's the good thing about diversity! Eventually all of the peculiarities and individuality throughout humanity are blotted out and replaced with a rootless animal caring only about iPhones and sexual pleasure. Look at cows and how they thrive as a domesticated beast, fat and content, blissfully unaware of their fate as an energy source to continue humanity. You should be so grateful as the cattle, free from strife and given what is necessary to survive!

Attached: 1526884126699.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

What is the solution to the j*wish question?

Attached: 1435211257901.jpg (885x688, 178K)

Daily reminder that it is only America that advocates for racial mixing between white women and black men and America is the greatest threat to the white race worldwide. If you are white, America is YOUR enemy.

Yes he is absolutely wrong, anyone with any level of common sense knows that the only true solution to the nog problem would be mass deportation of nogs to Africa.

Maybe some of the peaceful nogs who got good enough grades in school would be allowed to stay to do the necessary lower-IQ jobs, but race mixing between them and non-blacks would still be banned.

>He has been active in the conservative movement for literally 60 years. He founded "Commentary" magazine, one of America's most important conservative publications.

Not 60 years. 45 at most. (((Podhoretz))) is a former Trotskyite turned "neoconservative".

A funny story: back during the 1972 campaign, when Podhoretz was still a liberal, he was at a fundraising dinner with George McGovern. McGovern made the comments that while Podhoretz had a beautiful woman seated across from him, he had an ugly ogre seated across from him.

The ugly ogre had a name: Midge Decter. She also had another name: Mrs Norman Podhoretz.

The Podhoretzes made their right turn to (((neoconservatism))) shortly thereafter.

Attached: Midge.jpg (704x480, 45K)

(((Americans))), not Americans in general.

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1.36M)

>Is he wrong

To want to make the entirety of the US significantly less intelligent, to significantly raise the already skyhigh divorce rate, to significantly increase single motherhood and children raised without a father, to wipe out the race which built up America, all to try to stamp out "racial problems" stemming from only 13% of the population?

Yes, I'd say he's extremely wrong. I have a far easier solution: Deport the ones causing the racial strife. If I have a bag of skittles and I find the yellow ones unpalatable, I don't grab a yellow one and a purple one, smush them together, and then eat them together in the hopes that the purple flavor distills the yellow flavor enough so I can eat it. I simply remove the yellow ones from the bag.

Modern social trends have been going in the opposite direction. I think you guys have lost sight of realism. "We should do X" is meaningless if "X" is some right-wing fantasy with no chance of being implemented in 2018.

America's race problems are due to the fact that blacks are dumb and violent. You can't "educate" them out of this, it's in their genes. So the solution to this is to... get all white people to mix with these genes??

>Modern social trends have been going in the opposite direction

What social trends? And why do those social trends relate to what I say about the negative impacts?

convenient that he says this after the fact! what a strange way of seeing the world it takes in order to be taken in by this sort of argumentation.