GLOBAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE 2018

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=-LnSLB4j3A4

news.sky.com/story/next-financial-crisis-has-begun-and-will-be-worse-than-2008-crash-economists-warn-11497433

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/729415/global-financial-economic-crash-news-2008-market-collapse-donald-trump-us-china

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (436x403, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jessecolombo/2018/09/05/disaster-is-inevitable-when-americas-stock-market-bubble-bursts/
cnbc.com/2018/07/13/this-is-the-biggest-bubble-in-the-history-of-mankind-and-its-going-.html
eurasiareview.com/27082018-ron-paul-turkey-now-america-later-oped/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OH GOD WHY DIDN'T WE LISTEN?

Attached: 1536713836497.png (611x404, 360K)

I tried to warn you.
You could have listened.
But you looked away.
You asked for this.
You've made your bet.
You cannot stop it, it hasn't even begun.
Its too late.
I told you so, why did you believe them?

I could have save you.
I tried to warn you.
You looked away.
You asked for this.
You've made your bet, now play it.

But don't call it a grave, its the future you chose.
We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.
And the machine is bleeding to death.

It didn't have to end like this.
ITS HAPPENING!
It didn't have to be like this.
ITS HAPPENING!
You could have prevented this.
ITS HAPPENING!
You only had to listen.
ITS HAPPENING!
ITS HAPPENING!
>Its over

Attached: He tried to warn you.jpg (740x416, 187K)

Thank you for the warnings good sir.

NO ONE EVER LISTENS!

forbes.com/sites/jessecolombo/2018/09/05/disaster-is-inevitable-when-americas-stock-market-bubble-bursts/

All the money from china is being funneled into housing, which generates no revenue and is a giant bubble (AGAIN) and will destroy the middle class further AGAIN!
Look at how much money the federal reserve had before and after 2008!

Attached: AAAAAAAA.jpg (600x598, 25K)

The Man That Cried Wolf.

Attached: 1505772158278.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Stock up on canned beans and spam Anons.
DEFCON 1
DEFCON 1
DEFCON 1

Attached: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.png (700x700, 706K)

RON PAUL TRIED. NO ONE WILL LISTEN

Attached: 1536509137492.jpg (1024x930, 76K)

>friendly reminder that if you haven't already got AT LEAST a 6 month supply of MREs then you're already dead

Attached: steve mre.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

Should've crashed in 2015. I'm amazed it hasn't. Time to rev up them shorts.

REMEMBER: BUY THE DIP.

Attached: 1528984692194.jpg (400x654, 143K)

Deutsche bank has been hanging on for a long time now.....
What will be the tipping point?

>China sanctions go into effect next week
>War on the horizon
>Housing bubble mk 2 electric boogaloo

Attached: EAE4zod.jpg (680x650, 169K)

cant come soon enough. economic collapse means my debt doesnt mean anything

Buying the dip now is like investing in a nice villa in Rome in AD400. 'The dip' will be the next dark ages.

Maybe war to avoid total crash I wouldn't be surprised that if nothing comes out of that one, the next one will be something like "We found an old Soviet nuke from Ukraine, next to a container full of VX bottles, and signed pictures of Putin".

Hardly. It'll bounce back. It's a big part of how they make their money.

>Ron Paul cries wolf yet again
remember when he "predicted" an economic collapse in like 2015?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1348025358137.jpg (500x500, 94K)

why wasn't he so vocal during decades of democRATS in power?

He always talks about economic collapse you ding dong. It's just the media doesn't cover it and you're not listening

WAR WITH RUSSIA SOON

Attached: ron paul1.png (600x840, 237K)

WHY DIDN'T user LISTEN?

Attached: 345345.gif (306x132, 1.36M)

Attached: 23847234.jpg (350x525, 46K)

Attached: DaUDkBaU8AADINE.jpg (541x380, 46K)

CHECKED

>This is the 'biggest bubble in the history of mankind and it's going to burst,' Ron Paul says

cnbc.com/2018/07/13/this-is-the-biggest-bubble-in-the-history-of-mankind-and-its-going-.html

Attached: ron paul2.jpg (396x385, 16K)

Ron Paul has talked about this a lot.

That was from 2008 to 2012 initially, so for most of it no risk. It was only going to go up after the 2008/9 crash. The real question is why it didn't crash during 2015, when China had something like a 40% crash and the S&P had been showing negative divergence (going up or flat despite the technicals showing no real support for it) for a year or more. China just stopped trading and even half-banned shorting, so that stopped. Not sure what the US did, other than automatic stops of trading ("circuit breakers"), but somehow it kept going up afterwards.

Attached: YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED 1.jpg (436x403, 57K)

The FED also printed ~$3.6 trillion or something between 2008 and 2015 with QE. They raised the rates from 0% or whatever it was since 2008 (yes, the rate was 0% for a whole 7 year cycle), a while after 2015, so that's yet another reason it should've taken more than the tumble it did, but nope.

this video is from January

It didn't crash in 2015 because Obama was president and the Fed stepped in to save the day. Now that Trump is in office any option is on the table to make him look bad.

checked and kekd

Attached: ron paul portrait.jpg (1189x1491, 980K)

Good, maybe we can BTFO corrupt globalized banks and Asian outsourcing once and for all.

they are still doing quantitative easing btw

Expanded, In America Politics and economics are the same entity. During Bush's second term, the fed jacked up rates rapidly to crash the economy. This also happened under Reagan too.

we couldn't stop it....

Attached: 1499473420600.jpg (584x573, 62K)

It's not going to crash because productivity keeps increasing every year.

yeah, but now its called "Quantitative Tightening"

For us plebians yes, for the gov spending no lol
theives

eurasiareview.com/27082018-ron-paul-turkey-now-america-later-oped/

Attached: 1537137053558.jpg (436x403, 80K)

ITS
HAPPENING

Based Ron still keeping our doom boners strong all these years later.

The old man just wants to watch the world burn lmao.

Attached: Ron Paul 164.jpg (432x520, 84K)

>Jow Forums unironically turns their back on an all-America white patriot, Dr. Ron Paul, who married his highschool sweetheart, raised a great family and has no history of degeneracy. And instead went with an Israel-first degenerate who fucked any disgusting whore with a pussy and pimped both of his daughters out to the kikes.
Yikers

Attached: 1473599306038.jpg (800x800, 55K)

noice touch up

>RT
>Russia today

Actually believing anything from RT.

this is how you know america is truly fucked, things can change, odds are slim tho.

Ron "It's Gonna Collapse" Paul the man that has been yelling into the wind the same thing since 2012

BUY MORE GOLD GOYS

Trump was and is a winner. And everybody loves a winner.

What would you prefer? CNN?

just because the entire world has lost its mind doesnt mean you should join them user.
fools will pay the price in time. every fiat currency fails.
every
single
one

He's an amazing, but ITS HABBENING is a meme. I wouldn't take him so seriously on economics.
I Still think an economic collapse is coming, I just won't take Ron Paul's word for it.

Attached: bg-fed-reserve-2008-financial-crisis-chart-1-825.jpg.gif (825x527, 55K)

When fed rates hit 3% we enter the danger zone for a collapse. After that point, It will likely coast for a bit while a few more basis points increases are added on. Then they will spend about 6 months denying that we are in a downturn RIGHT BEFORE THE KILLSHOT HITS US ALL BLAM!

Thanks Obama

Attached: shocked obama.jpg (204x226, 15K)

STOCK UP ON WEAPONS AND AMMO
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
STOCK UP ON WEAPONS AND AMMO

You're not supposed to "take Ron Paul's word for it". You're supposed to not be a retard, in which case you would come to the same correct conclusions that Ron Paul has about the (((nature))) of our economy.

Attached: 1482304922993.png (807x935, 208K)

I hope you all own gold and silver

W-whats the kill shot?

Attached: 1523325723237.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Is this why conventional butter has seen a 23% price hike in the last 3 months?

I own plenty of brass and lead

C-can I pick some up at walmart?

I think it's time you just go back to sleep. Nothing is going to happen to your butter, I have word from the government that it is safe.

What does interest rate of 3% mean? My mortgage interest rate went up to about 4%, but luckily I locked it at 3% for 5 years.

That's the rate banks can loan their money from the central bank

>he didnt stock up on butter
fucking peasant lmao, I bet youre using it as a spread too, the real redpill is to hold a garage of it

Economic calamity, but don't worry it's not going to hit everyone equally. The dollar will still be good this time around (Cant say so much for the collapses after this one tho). The big issue is if they time it around the 2020 election and use the crash to spin up a bunch off communists to burn shit and murder people.

It becomes obvious to everyone that rates will continue to go up, you will see a burst of people taking out loans to lock in a low rate, then nothing. All those who have good credit will have leveraged themselves to the point were they can no longer spend. and that's when the contraction begins.

9 and a half month old video, cuckio

>ignoring muh more recent links
>Implying he's wrong in the older video either

Trade war begins monday BUCKO.

>daily reminder that if you don't look like pic related right now then you are unprepared and probably a goner.

Attached: stalker3.png (559x484, 36K)

True.

We have traitors that have created, aided, and abetted our enemies. We could have destroyed china 40yrs ago, but the traitors sought to destroy the west instead.

Even 2yrs ago, china was on the brink of collapse, but the Fed swooped in to save china-- the same Fed that collapsed the West on numerous occasions and turned the US into a 3rd world country

In 2015/2016 we saw the Chinese economy skidding, the Shanghai stock market was down, the yuan, the Chinese currency, was depreciating, all the opposite of what we’d seen the years before that.

China was to naturally implode and cull itself, as usual. That sent shock waves to the globalist traitors because the Chinese economy was going into reverse.

But globalist traitors, once again, intervened and saved China from total collapse and self-annhilation.

Crucially, what traitorous Janet Yellen’s Fed did was to cushion China’s huge ass ponzi problems by very homosexual globalist policies from the American side. It put off raising American interest rates so as to ensure that China would become a military superpower and would not collapse.

They hate Trump more than they love China. We the people put him in office and now it's time for our punishment!

>mfw already dead so don't have to worry about stocking up on food like silly mortals
guns and gold are cool, though

Attached: 1527821818128.jpg (786x576, 156K)

economists have predicted 20 of the last 3 recessions

Attached: 7c138e1b47f7c6ff894ec416f10407189713b45dc9e251590518ccb6e371b7e8.jpg (450x304, 57K)

Most of my gold and silver come from either jewish dental gold,negro bloodied south African pre apartheid gold or spanish fascist silver pesetas from Franco.
Not only gold and silver but quality gold and silver.
Remember to always buy with your heart.
That being said it's better to get useful skills and know other guys with similar beliefs who also have access to weapons.
I doubt it's gonna happen but...fuck am i ready for the happening

Attached: 20170331_004717.jpg (2592x1944, 1.74M)

The fundamental source of crisis is the diminishing vitality of White economies spanning the last 40 year business cycle, a result of sending White industries to Yellows/Browns

As a result of offshoring White industries, the West experienced Rust Belt, stagnation, and was thrust into a depressionary period known as the "Long downturn". The long-term weakness of capital accumulation and of aggregate demand was rooted in the declining profitability of capital, stemming from an oversupply in global manufacturing-- a direct result of transferring White industries to Asia and Latinos. White industries that were once solely based in the West, were transferred to agrarian, primitive races, who never reached industrialization on their own. White industries were copied throughout the 3rd world which resulted in severe excess in production, due to uncontrolled, exponential population growth of the primitive 3rd world

The offshoring of White industry to Asia coordinated with the severing of the post-war Bretton Woods monetary system in 1971 signalled the profitability crisis of industrial capitalism’s Fordist ruling contract was coming under acute stress. Neoliberal geopolitical shifts to Asia, unfettered by race realism and buoyed by military-industrial expansion, White capital, from your private bank accounts, began to colonise Asia

The 1980s ushered in more globalism by White nations to combat the ongoing turmoil of stagflation, resulting from offshoring White industries. Governments pushed deindustrialisation, higher unemployment, White population reduction, suicides, homosexuality, mass migration, demographic replacement, and austerity measures, as they sought to alleviate the globalist crisis by resorting to greater borrowing and subsidising demand of offshored products. However, stagnation intensified and debt escalated, and a wave of devastating socio-economic crises rocked White nations throughout the following 3 decades

>Textbooks:From da future!

Did you really need Ron Paul to tell you this?

Fucking based. Also FACT.
Trumps general is nothing but FSB bots and cult of personality plebbitors.

>economy does well for more than 2 quarters
>WAAAAAAAAAH CRASH, BUBBLE
>EVERYONE INVEST SO THE BANKS CAN DEFAULT AND TAKE ALL YOUR MONEY WITH NO CONSEQUENCE
Only unprepared retards are affected by this manmade shit.

When Trump gets his second term the (((elite))) will crash everything. The goyim are slowly waking up which is why the internet is getting shut down and the entire system is held together with bits of string and dried up old cum. They would sooner burn everything to the ground than let the goyim know the truth

Attached: 1536946474258.jpg (720x960, 336K)

The west started to decline exactly at the point when we transferred our industry and technology to mongoloids and poos

In the 50s, 60s, 70s, Whites transferred their industry and technology to Korea, Japan, Taiwan, China and other Asian shitholes.

As a direct result of shifting White industries to Mongoloids, the US experienced the ‘Long Downturn’ deindustrialization era, which turned the West into the Rust Belt. After, 1973 the growth of output, investment, productivity and wages was 1/3 lower than during the previous quarter century, while unemployment levels were several times higher. The mongoloids who stole White technology were responsible for the decline of White civilization. Economically, the Mongoloids achieved overcapacity and overproduction in the international manufacturing sector, which led, by way of incessant downward pressure on prices, to reduced profitability – and the failure of successive attempts made by traitorous (((corporations))) and White governments successfully to respond to this.

To reiterate, the problem originated in the 60s as a consequence of transferring White industry to Yellows, which led to the intensification of international competition, which itself resulted from the stepped-up entry into the world market of lower-cost producers based in Asia.

Only ever greater doses of Keynesian deficit spending, thru debt-based bubbles inflating assets, prevented the onset of severe depression and societal collapse, but at the cost of runaway inflation, unemployment, immigration, demographic replacement, and declining standard of living.