How do we fix it?

How do we fix it?

Attached: murd.jpg (1097x790, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

es.insightcrime.org/noticias/analisis/balance-de-insight-crime-sobre-homicidios-en-latinoamerica-en-2017/
americasquarterly.org/content/which-latin-american-countries-got-safer-2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_proven_oil_reserves
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> high homicide rates.
It's fixing itself.

Attached: crime.png (480x569, 98K)

Attached: 1d6.jpg (330x309, 23K)

death penalty ... oh wait ...
death penalty still murder right?

Attached: oven pepe.jpg (599x399, 133K)

You don't.
Let this fucking shithole go down in flames.

Attached: Mister Bubbles.jpg (498x706, 115K)

You don't, this is what is keeping the black population here in check, if it's solved their population would explode.

eugeny

LET THEM IN!!!!!!!

surprised we’re lower then puerto rico

El Salvador damn

Why is El Salvador that high?

first off show your flag,amerimutt

I thought Nicaragua homicide rate would be higher.
Since Nicaragua went through pretty blooddy civil war.

Also Mexico Homicide rate is clearly wrong. No way Mexico homicide rate be so low with their Drug Cartels.

Attached: Brazilians & a QT.jpg (600x403, 54K)

Capital punishment for all violent crimes, and for drug trafficking.

>calling anyone a mutt
That's rich coming from you.

Attached: 1417977344404.jpg (1920x1200, 1.65M)

This.

Most niggers who get killed have it coming here.

Peru is lower than i thought

Lol. When Mexico is part of the safe countries, you know your region is a shithole.

Have America legalize drugs since it's all caused by the illegal drug trade trying to get coke and weed to you fat retards.

> 2016
As you can see it's already outdated. Lsat year's stats show Mexico with a higher homicide rate than ours but still lower than Brazil's

Nope, Congolombia had higher murder rate

es.insightcrime.org/noticias/analisis/balance-de-insight-crime-sobre-homicidios-en-latinoamerica-en-2017/

Also consider that Mexico population is way more bigger than Colombia

>lower homicide rate
we are the best bois

Nigger UK is like the biggest consumer of Cocaine in the world.

Like a Summa cum laude from Inacap

>rate
it means is proportional so population size is irrelevant.

We are hovering below 22 and actually closer to 20 year-to-date as we speak. According to this Mexico's gone up to 23 and if the trend continued is probably higher than that at this moment. I hope I'm wrong though

americasquarterly.org/content/which-latin-american-countries-got-safer-2017

Isnt El salvador home to MS13? Maybe trumps crackdown will indirectly help lower el salvador's murder rate

They need to fix themselves, it could be corrected by Fascist dictators ruling the countries with an iron fist and sending out death squads to kill all the drug dealers and Drug lords, maybe US can start by Annexing mexico, go in there and murder the cartels.

Give them some macacos to eat

Still, Mexico remains safer than Colombia, and most of the violence from Mexico happens in border states and Guerrero, god knows what's gonna happen there with memezuela problem, also Mexico is still the most visited country in Latin America

Nicaragua is safe unless you’re a political dissenter.

Southern mexico and central mexico outside CDMX is nice.

>increased homicide rates isn't fixing it
?

This also goes for Colombia though. You can cherrypick regions. Smaller countries like El Salvador are harder to avoid problem areas in.

You can't, other than installing absolute dictators who will control the goblin hordes.

Ethnic cleansing.

White immigration

Costa Rica's is going up and parts of it are basically Baja Canada.

lol sweden

I heard mexico's is going up

Gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers

Kill everyone with greater than 40% indo blood.

War and Balkanization

The truth is that you can't. Believe me. You. Can't.
Being conquered and mass genocide is the only way. For example in my shithole only ~20% of the population is halfway useful, and 50% of those are high tier criminals without any sense of morality.

Btw as for 2016 there were 156 homicides/day in Brazil

>I could be one of those
O God protect me at least until DMC5 comes out

Attached: 2dpwzw.jpg (964x912, 56K)

Are you a nigger? 75ish% of he deaths were niggers so yeah. Also in 2017 it raised to 175 homicides/day

>Mexico lower than Puerto Rico
That surely must be wrong.

Attached: monkaEvolve.gif (112x112, 107K)

Gun control, oh wait...

>South America could've been great if the Spanish had simply followed the French and British models of colonization
>they had to be greedy, horny bastards instead
God damnit Spain
>doubting how violent Mexico can be
Puerto Rico may be a shithole, but at least you guys aren't producing cartel torture videos by the dozens

All of those countries should be in the red, especially Mexico. bunch of stupid disgusting beaner countries needs to be nuked

Isnt most the murders are in your capital city

>French and British models of colonization
yeah man look at africa, full of white people
french and british colonization gave us haiti and jamaica, if southamerica had been ruled by anglos and french you'd see an even giant brazil

Feels good to be alive

Nah I'm a part native/italian mutt living in the south

Attached: cute.png (300x300, 86K)

Well, that regional logicapplies here as well.There are entire region with lower homicides rates than the US ad others, mainly rural part on the pacific that are Central America tier. Also I just pointed out that Mexico is no longer safer than Colombia, in fact violence is more crude and random in Mexico, here you definitely have to be involved in weird shit to be a victim, just see what happened yesterday in Mexico City

Winning

Random shootings can happen everywhere, just look at U.S, and nah, I don't think that Colombia is safer than Mexico, according to this, crime is more common in Colombia

fpbp

I should've clarified that I mean the North American models. There, the two were more interested in recreating their old homeland in a new place than they were in quickly exploiting the local people and land for riches. The British and French did still show a remnant of that "recreating the motherland" mindset in places like Rhodesia, South Africa, and Algeria, though

who cares?

well they should be shootin in brazil fucking blacks everywhere

this guy gets it

>nicaragua lower than us
They are on the verge of collapse, what the fuck.
Also
>mexico that low
What a retarded map.

I don't think all countries in SA appreciate such a delicacy

Attached: delicia.png (1380x876, 83K)

north america was just not very populated, thats why you put negros there, to work the fields
spain did it in colombia and the caribbean cause that's when the illnesses killed more people but place like mexico were full of natives
So you are right in a way, we didnt kill enough of them but the anglofrench model proved to be worse in the rest of the world

It seems many niggers are literally just born to die.

American media over exaggerates violence here, Mexico gets more tourists than South America and Central America combined, I think we're the 6th visited country in the world

The drugs are just an excuse to kill each other. If drugs were legalized, they'd just steal sugar shipments or something and still slice competitors faces' off.

get the guy who hosts bachelor in paradise to run a continent wide battle royal

would watch

By dropping pistols and ammuniton from b52's all over South America and speeding up the process

Attached: 1514127833670.gif (500x375, 1.13M)

we don't fix anything. the problem with the world today is rampant meddling brought about by liberalism. in the US we have enough problems and shitskins killing each other in their proper countries isn't one of them.

Don't be disingenuous man, you know juarez alone puts your country up there.
Also don't try to pull the tourism card on me, my country also relies on tourism a lot and you'd have to be blind if you didn't notice how controlled those areas are, they are heavily tailored for tourists and in now way represent the country at large.

I don't know if I'm colorblind but Colombia looks slightly lighter than Mexico in that heatmap

That is true also for Venezuela and Brazil. In fact, on average they have a higher degree of african admixture than Colombia because their population is more mixed, meanwhile our africans remained relatively unmixed and that's why they look as if they were taken straight outta Nigeria even today compared to Venezuelans or Brazilians

False. Prior to 1950 South America was poor but relatively peaceful compared to what we have today.

Ah you're good then. South is somewhat safer than the rest of this shithole.

Yes, to be fair yes. Guatemala City is one of the most fucked and insecure cities in the world, I literally feel fear whenever I walk around here but that doesn't mean the rest of the country is a better place to live in.
My country is small and undeveloped, so we depend in our capital for everything, it is either living here or being an uneducated mutt in a small town where you get high school at most.

Antigua guatemala seems better

But at least your not honduras or el salvador

Oh I agree that we have violence but saying that Mexico is some kind of disastrous hellhole like Honduras, Venezuela? Nah

Dude, your country have way more problems right now, specially with your neighbors, I wish you the best of luck

Peru is my favorite LatAm nation.

Stop using Cartel drugs retard. Ur funding them

Maybe the US should adopt a noninterventionist foreign policy.

Attached: 1534412466942.jpg (1080x1620, 220K)

Guess who is responsible for this? BLACK PEOPLE!

t.cuck

That's because Antigua is literally a museum, go to the outskirts of the city, where the most of the people actually live and there's a shit ton of crime. Also in the bus route Capital-Antigua pilots are killed on a daily basis because of extortion. That place may be pretty but don't let it fool you.

And saying Guatemala is much better than Honduras or El Salvador is delusional at best, the northern triangle of Central America is equally shitty we just beat each other in hand picked aspects, we even share criminal groups.
Earlier you asked why El Salvador was so bad, well the answer is that they funded the most powerful gangs and their small county is too densely populated.
You also said that Trump wold do us a favor getting rid of gangs like ms-13. No. He would do a favor to Americans. If the gang gets stopped in the USA then they would come back to Central America to fuck us even harder.

You're way too optimistic and compassionate for Jow Forums standards btw

Maybe. I just want to see some nations do good for themselves though

MS-13 enough said

In flames

I looked at the murder rate in Medellin in 1994 vs today. Pretty impressive, keep up the good work.

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

It's always fucking niggers.
Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay are highly native American countries.
Chile, Argentina, Urgay are most white-native mixed.
But the rest is crowded with niggers from the slave trade.

Attached: 6a00d8341c697453ef01b7c94ef53f970b-800wi.jpg (800x465, 440K)

> How do we fix it?
No fixing that, it has to go!
Just saw a documentary about Venezuela...
Half the country is literally Auschwitz for sick children, they have no food, no medicine, no nothing and just bloating and dying in hospitals, millions have fled as refugees.

Why the fuck is there no UN resolution to bomb that fucking regime already??

Attached: 1529402095520.jpg (754x545, 36K)

FFS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_proven_oil_reserves

Daily reminder than Chile is safer than USA

17 million people country VS 325 million people country

Not surprising

They reproduce faster than they die

We're still a third world country.

Thats why you calculate it per capita Paco

Say one thing that first world countries haves that we do not

I mean, it's obvious that a bigger country with bigger population will have more social issues and problems with a smaller country with smaller population

No, murder implies unlawful.
Capital Punishment is of the Natural Law.