Tell me United Statians, isn't it soul crushing to be living in soulless manufactured town without any history...

Tell me United Statians, isn't it soul crushing to be living in soulless manufactured town without any history? I'm not trying to be mean just asking

Attached: texan town.jpg (3377x1327, 1M)

That looks comfy.

for jew

Attached: Mcmansion.jpg (1400x1400, 1.62M)

Not really, it's really a testament to the efficiency of our, generally speaking, free economy. The fact we can erect mini-towns overnight is pretty awesome IMHO. But i live in Texas, and my state has some badass history.

Attached: Kekxas flag v2.png (1024x576, 92K)

straight out of simcity2000, oh wait, it's a real american suburb

Attached: suburbs.jpg (1500x998, 1.59M)

Needs more bikes tbqh

Attached: Fietsen_05032009_6431.jpg (737x490, 119K)

Yeah I'm sure it's convenient and all but You leave your house and all you see is streets and samey looking houses. No Old Town Square, No medieval castles not significant landmarks. Sounds kind of shit senpai

Yes it is

It's like one big shopping mall and you eventually realize that in order to do ANYTHING here you have to pay money. If you're not spending money, you need to get the fuck out. That's basically how everything works here. And since everything is some sort of store or private property there isn't much left outside of that.

wtf? I love commie block housing now!

No, in nice suburbs like that, life is pretty good.

I agree, but I still keep in touch with my Texan pride. Going to the Alamo is pretty badass

Attached: Alamo.jpg (900x546, 152K)

Don't worry Poland, your dumbass politicians are buddying up with America. It's only a matter of time until the evil CIA here has your cucked EU government bulldoze your history in place of cookie cutter shopping centers.

Hear the recent one from Angela Merkel? There's a housing shortage from all the migrants. What do you think that means? I'll give you a hint, pic related

Attached: 94634212-usa-california-aerial-view-of-aerial-view-of-suburbs.jpg (1300x933, 302K)

>he can't have fun without paying someone to entertain him

Attached: 1534871104303.png (470x470, 412K)

Do they even have bazaars? Thats where all the fun is at.

Why don't they have private gardens?
How do people live like this?

>your 250 year old country doesn't have as much history as my 1000 year old country

Kys

>he thinks every refugee will get his own house and gardens
>what are efficient and cheap apartment blocks

Attached: high-rise-21.jpg (900x600, 297K)

first off its "United Statists"
second, no. the history of where you live doesnt matter

No need to be mean we are all friends here

Attached: 1536536064275.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

At least they have a house with some lawn around it. My garden is some paprika growing on the balcony. I wouldn't mind owning a house even if my garden wasn't private.

do you think an obese people can enjoy a garden?

We are the people who make the history, not the ones who read about it, so no, we don't give a shit. Old houses are mold infested shitboxes.

These commie blocks turn you into an insect just by living in them. I'm glad I've had the chance to move out from the one I lived in.

It can be pleasant. Everything works perfectly for people who are very focused on working or an activity. Things get done immediately.

>hohols riot
>kill everyone
>repeat
>repeat
>repeat
HISTORY

The Chinese and Hindu have more history than us poor Slavs, to note

>living anywhere near the randstad
for the rent/buying price you can live comfy when you live that shithole.

Respect your elders.

Nah, they help form communities. I know everyone in my block and we have a community garden that we use to sometimes go outside and talk until the late hours, drink and watch the police cars patrol the streets.
Some communities are shittier than others, but as long as they're not gypsies its fine.

You honestly can't. Parks are few and far inbetween. If you do go to a park, you have to pay money for parking and/or entrance fee. Typically young people never go to them because niggers have taken them over. Or they're just dead in general.

The only other thing to do is go to the beach (pay for parking) or go to the lake (pay for parking/fee).

99.9% of young people just go to sit down restaurants and go shopping. That's the extent of their culture. If you live in the mountains you can spend $80 on a ski ticket plus parking.

There is literally nothing to do in this country unless you are paying for it.

These communities aren't meant for white people here. The Netherlands doesn't rly have communities to begin with.
You can only find a form of community in small towns but most housing prices there start at 250k and aren't practical for work etc.

It really depends on the location.

Attached: IMG_20180713_131411255.jpg (1509x849, 424K)

>pay for parking at the beach
>pay for parking at the lake
>parking at the city parks isn't free

>his state doesn't have more beaches and lakes than people

Attached: 1504078769882.png (538x434, 59K)

what an ugly piece of shit

When I grew up in a small town in the US, we had 2 lakes in the town (0 parks). I went to the lake twice in the 15 years I lived there to my friends' parties, because my family was poor and didn't have property on the lake. I went to New York City to a concert once and randomly met this guy who had, as it turns out, a vacation house on the lake I spent the vast majority of my life living near but, up until that point, never fucking went to. His family would go there for a couple weeks every summer (in between their other vacations). Absolute shit-tier country, only Bernie can save it

exactly, it depends on the location

Attached: IMG_20180713_131104007.jpg (1509x849, 329K)

Texas is hot, shit land, and not a whole lot going on. But we have the best government and policy and have made out nicely due to it. Tell everyone to stop moving here. Millennials can afford homes here. It is the nice civic nationalist dream that no one else can achieve.

Attached: Texas how it is.png (560x533, 151K)

We're still making history, while you're stuck in the past.

>manufactured town
How else are towns made?

Attached: 1488259770280.gif (320x166, 151K)

I honestly can't stand ancient cities ect, they are full of ghosts and filth. I like it here when I can pick any spot to dig and never find a human corpse or an ancient battlefield.
"history" doesn't mean jackshit in real life, you still have to put food on the table either way and America is a nation founded on people choosing to chase reality rather then languishing in useless pretense.
I live in a similar nation and I like it, if I didn't, I'd move.

»timber framed germanic house next to tropical massive palm-looking tree
fucking hilarious, so trashy, love it

>pick any spot to dig and never find a human corpse or an ancient battlefield
Did you not hear about that mythical injun city that the conquistadors invaded and got BTFO at, that they found like a month ago in bumfuckville Kansas?

Dosnt sound very nice. Every country should have communities formed from its native residents. Otherwise the minority communities will just eat you up.

ok nigger

Yes, it is soul-crushing. I lived in a small town with deep roots and a lot of history. All the jobs went overseas, and all the overseas came to my small town. So now, I live in a McSuburb. I hate it. I despise the cliquish Stepford-NPCs who live here.

Attached: facism.png (600x354, 414K)

What state are you talking about? most states in the US have beautiful national parks and shit, just go to these?
>history doesn't mean jack shit
It does when street names are the names of your great grandparents, the city archive is full of your family name and every building you see has a story going back hundreds of years. It gives a place a sense of identity. It gives you a will to fight for it.
This is why (((modern architecture))) is pushed so hard.

Attached: 1527312605452.png (640x682, 584K)

When I was younger kids would go outside a lot more. Now everything is dead. It's literally just girls going to bars and the newest restaurant in town to take pictures for Instagram. That's literally the extent of our culture and sense of "community".

But yeah, everything costs money and they've been trained to believe they can't enjoy anything without spending money.

Why private? you have something to hide?? ARE you antisemite for instance? OY VEY

these american towns look like pic related

Attached: Download.jpg (259x194, 10K)

I take some pride in my city only being 5 generations old. Where once there were small numbers of natives wiping their asses with leaves and catching fish in baskets, now stand big beautiful skyscrapers rising towards space, enormous freeways speeding great torrents of people and goods, all surrounded by well planned communities of single-family homes. We took nothing and turned it into a world class city very quickly, for that I look around at the place I live and feel like the heir to an awesome destiny.

That's Florida for you

Attached: IMG_20180713_130949177.jpg (1509x849, 466K)

Without history? That's usually what happens when you're settling new land. We have a shortrange history, but it's not lacking.
If you specifically mean the choose 1 of 3 mass production houses then they are charmless and phony. I don't care for them much, but they're not the only things you can buy in the USA.

There is nothing wrong with that pic. What is soul crushing is living in commieblocks or just any cuck cage known as the appartment in a city.

t. proud suburbsfag

Not everybody lives in suburbs

>no new towns or neighborhoods have been built in Poland for centuries
Wow I never knew, explains the loo trucks everywhere in your shithole though.

We have all of that but midevile castles

US national parks cost money to go to. And camping is like $20 a night in some places. Not exactly cheap, it should be fucking free.

>most states
No? There's a handful of cool parks you've probably heard of but they're mostly out West.

And that's more of a vacation thing. Not something you go do on the weekend to meet people.

The funny thing is that's not an actual timber frame but plaster of cinder blocks.

Attached: IMG_20180713_131131597.jpg (1509x849, 306K)

No? Why would history affect any amount of my satisfaction of where I live? Do you constantly think about how Germany invaded you while you are walking around? I am much happier with the fact that I can go in my backyard and fire my .357 magnum, and nobody is around to call the cops. Even if they were close enough to hear it, what I do on my property is my business, and entirely legal outside of city limits. Fuck history, I want to be the only person/family to live on or around my land for the entirety of its existence.

Atleast the roof of my commie block wont fly south for the winter when a little breeze shows up.

Attached: 223.png (510x719, 530K)

what a waste of money, i bet it was done by boomers, they are ugly and stupid

Oh wow man you know you make fun of the cookie cutter American suburban neighborhoods. Here is why we have those. Every 10-15 years American white pack up and flee as the not menace encroached into our safety zones.

There is another side of America you aren't seeing much. Pic related are the Americans too poor to run from the cultural enrichment of Basketball Americans.

Attached: West_Side_Trailer_Park_Canton_TB-9_t990.jpg (990x657, 99K)

Florida is a fucking dump

Attached: 3153-finch-dr-holiday-florida-34690.jpg (500x375, 51K)

You sound like a retarded faggot. Stop posting.

>quiet
>safe
>spacious
What's not to love? The same Europoors shitting on American suburbia for it's lack of history are most likely living in the slums of major cities where that history and culture the Europoors claim to prize is a distant dream.

And yes, some suburbs are better than others. The one in OP's pic looks okay.

depends on the neighborhood

Attached: IMG_20180704_142919007_HDR.jpg (1509x849, 349K)

Wait is there a big fence around those parks or something? Can't you just walk in?
What the fuck do people who live like that do for fun? is inviting people over to your house allowed or doesn't the neighborhood watch approve?
I'm actually having a hard time understanding what the fuck you people do in the US now

Attached: 20090106_Kinderdijk_DSC1049_1600x1071SS_sh070-60_ACElnf.jpg (1600x1071, 465K)

>communities
That's now how commie block work here. You avoid your neighbors as much as you can. Nobody wants to be a nuisance or force you to listen to their private problems.
Kids may be an exception, they hang out together after school or during summer, but that's because they are too young to understand privacy.

exactly.

I don't think the USA has no history.
I think americans have a lot to be proud of since this continent has been settled.

An initial colony by Greeks, centuries of working the land and trying to broker deals to abate the power of the Roman Empire, choosing the wrong or the right side in the Punic Wars, mass rape by the Roman Empire, fleeing to the countryside from walled villages and cities, the collapse of the Roman Empire, mass rape of countryside villas by Germanic tribes, fleeing from the countryside to walled villages and cities, integrating with the blondes who raped your sisters and daughters, getting conquered and raped by another tribe of Germanics, being forced to be a peasant and give all of your money to a distant city for centuries, ceremonial graves from being forced to be a soldier and give your life for an even further distant church, secret tunnels for your daughter to go meet the king in his chambers, basically slave labour cathedrals, all of this being destroyed in wwi(i), etc etc etc

yeah pretty shit

Not really. That IS our culture. We have a very short architectual history, so we are building it all in real time. All of the "fake and soulless" aspects of American culture that foreigners don't understand IS AMERICA. We invented it and perpetuate it throughout the world. For better or worse.

Because all these people pay HOA fees and the HOA says no gardens.

Sprawling and soulless suburbs are mostly a west coast phenomenon. Here in glorious New England every town/city has plenty of history and an organic feel to the communities.

>here the Russians raped our women
>they Germans slaughtered our children there
>now this is especially interesting, here the Swedish raped our women and killers our children
>this was the Black Plague
What a glorious history it was /s

This is why the great outdoors has become popular here.
It's become a huge industry.
Don't forget to buy your camping permit.
Shit. It costs money even to camp under a tree here.

such is life, in zwarte piet's kangzdom

I mean if people didnt want to be bothered by others here, they just stay in their apartments. The old grannies cant live without listening to someones problems, more reliable than security cameras since they know everything.

You can have people over to your house but guess what? Depending on your HOA rules they limit number of cars you can park. We used to have 3 cars at my moms house and my sister had to park on the street. HOA threatened to tow her.

>Can't you just walk in
No? Where are you going to park? If they see your car I think you can get a ticket or even arrested. But like I said, most of us don't have a national park right near our house, that's a vacation activity.

>I'm actually having a hard time understanding what the fuck you people do in the US now
Me too. Young people either go to the gym or go out to eat. That's literally it. If you want to do anything more than those two things it usually requires time off from work or a lot of money.

We don't have ice skiing here, that would cost money in most places.

Literally every aspect of life here has become monetized.

I don't understand, what are you complaining about? The US is the only place in the world where a predominantly white community doesn't just devolve into alcoholism, spousal abuse, and petty crime, unlike fucking Poland.

You sound like a fucking idiot too. Stop posting.

Chin up Sweden, soon it will all cease to exist for you

Same, it's fucking dumb.

>no history
I live in a world heritage city.

Have you ever watched that show cops?
Most of that shit is like parts of Oz.
Minus cops pointing guns at them of course.

you're talking about fly over country, American Siberia, not REAL America.

Attached: philly3.jpg (2515x4075, 760K)

Bullshit. Move to a smaller town and never have to pay for any parking or beach access, never see any nogs, or get a yearly National Park pass for around $40 that gives you access to all national parks without any other fees

Forgot you guys do everything by car, my bad.
Isn't there wild nature outside of towns/cities that isn't a state owned park?
We would play at farm grounds and forests as kids, heck I still go to those places with my friends during the summer. We just fill up our bags with beer and food and we're set for the day.
Is that not possible in the US?

Attached: CB_0000_3.jpg (396x263, 127K)

Yes, it is.
Americans aren't people.
>Statist
get out

Yes, movee from a small town rich in history to a "bedroom community" because it was closer ot work. It was hell and I now think I was becoming an NPC. I had to move back to rural paradise and take a hit on my income.

I find many things to be soul crushing. Those things I do not.

>le just move to the middle of nowhere and work at the gas station

>Is that not possible in the US?
Depends where. On the East coast, no. Out West, definitely, but be careful you don't go onto private property or near a military base, unless you want to get shot.

It's all private property and people don't do that here.

There was a Polish user a while back who posted pics from inside his commieblock. The building on the outside was dreary, but the interior is largely left up to tenant and his looked very comfy.

Americais like a choose your own adventure book, it's up to you to create the history user.

I cum a little anytime I see that, too bad Philly has been consumed by niggers.

Attached: 1536191735097.jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

Why is anyone arguing with this dumb pollack? He's obviously never been able to see the magnificent the glory of the USA.
Every country in the world attempts to copy the American Skyline to display their modernism and greatness.

Attached: chicago-skyline-2.jpg (2513x1669, 547K)

I'm not retarded, so no.

You sound like a jealous bitch. I wasnt going to post more, but now i will just to spite you.

Just think, if our countries looked like they had "history", Jews wouldn't have fled for the US after they completely totaled Europe.

Attached: Warszawa.jpg (1920x1080, 444K)

>free parking at beach
Get full of spics and dindus
>free parking at lake
gets full of spics and dindus
>free parking at city parks
dindus and spics think it is parking for their nearby houses

Attached: FreeBeaches.jpg (594x382, 93K)

Farm grounds definitely cost money unless you're trespassing, and you can get shot for trespassing depending on the state. But people used to trespass on my grandfather's forests all the time and he'd get pissed off about it.

The parks I would go to cost about 5 eur to enter on weekends or holidays, or 8 eurs any days in the summer. There was also hiking trails in the middle of nowhere but you would have to go very far out, but those were free. But really far out.

mock timber framing is the way it's been mostly done for at least a hundred years in most places, Europe included
genuine timber framing, even here (Normandy, where it's yet one of the traditional styles), is more rare than anything (and most of those have abhorrent interiors, often rooms enfilade in longhouses: looks comfy, but is disgusting to live in)

>niggers have taken them over
? I literally only ever see fellow white people and occasionally Asians or poos at the state parks here. There is also a "donate whatever you can"(free) conservatory and zoo that I've never once seen a nigger at despite being in the middle of the city. If you're talking about city parks then I could see what you mean.

I honestly feel bad for you guys
Pissing off the farmer was the fun part as a kid