DON'T WATCH THIS FUCKING MOVIE

So basically i went to the theater with a couple of friends, and this piece of shit is the biggest anti-trump propaganda ever made. How you gon' make a so called "based on real facts" historical movie and then at the end slide in some wack ass Anti-trump propaganda with footages of the torch march and Charlottesville incident and basically saying "i am trump, i am a white supremacist, antifas that were on Charlottesville wuz a bunch of dindus nuffin while they chimped out as much as those alt right people"...

Man Spike Lee is a Fucking good goy, i'm really disappointed and appalled by the Fucking Bluepilled propaganda this movie has

Attached: 5166586.jpg-c_300_300_x-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dNwevK4_UpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what did you even expect?

you went to see a movie specifically called infiltrate HATE and you think it's not gonna be some pos propaganda machine?

Like I'd watch that shit anyway

Welp to be fair some Jow Forums tier joke movie, which was the case 75% of the time, but holy that went cringe and bluepilled real fast. Watching all those normies talking shit on "how bad and evil trump was" was laughable…

watch this instead

youtu.be/dNwevK4_UpE

>being surprised by this

Attached: 1533782798044.png (144x192, 1K)

Fucking shame it received the grand prix at Cannes.

how old are you? don't you know who spike lee is? wtf did you expect?

Wasn’t planning on it. I’m repulsed by this wave of blaxploitation flicks, we aren’t even getting campy dum Blade films this round.

Sorry to bother you was FUCKING FANTASTIC though.

Fuck you, blade rules.

Also I’m a macfag so you are just going to have to pretend the filename is “twin towers.jpg”

Attached: 60D846A4-9779-4FC0-B973-2C63E86972BF.gif (500x209, 1.64M)

Did you really need to part with cash and spend a few hours of your life to find out his movie was trash? If so want to buy some magic beans?

holy shit david Duke is literally Jow Forums in person lmao, but as a black person, he's actually pretty based and have solid points no matter the fact he was a former important member of the Klan

beginning of my 20's, but i really didn't get why that those torch marches and especially trump part was so necessary to add in the movie and assimiltating an exept of his Charlottevilles soeech. This was literally defamation towards trump at this point.

Infiltrate Hate? I thought it was Final Fantasy 13

Attached: nigger_afro_nigger_nigger.jpg (1440x1080, 124K)

Are you seriously implying that Jow Forums would pay to watch this? The fact that you did means that you don't belong here.

Get the fuck out.

what else did you expect from a movie from infiltrate hate?

Attached: 1530742041610.jpg (406x609, 103K)

modern movies are fucking shit. 2007 and prior for me. fuck the jews.

Modern Hollywood is pretty shit, yeah. Foreign movies are far better.

Welcome to Jow Forums. You're here forever.

because its a spike lee movie, he is a race-monger that's his whole schtick

some amiss there
why you include chimpanzee speak?

i saw it and it was just total propaganda, especially at the end. i wanted to see it knowing it was bullshit but just to see what they did but it was such explicit anti-white/anti-trump stuff i wanted my money back.

>being dumb enough to ever watch a spike lee film

The fuck is wrong with you?

this, also this was a literal sucker punch to christianity in general, you know, the average joe normie who's already atheist, if he ever Watch this movie, he will act like faith and religion in general are dangerous extremists factions that need to get rid of

i didn't know until the credits that piece of shit was a Spike Lee movie

No, I was lamenting that we aren’t getting campy *fun* flicks like blade.

Autocorrect

As long as we post on containment boards and have internal debates we cant lose!
KEEP DOING NOTHING! YAY!

>projecting right now and literally doing nothing as well

What do YOU do?

I'm slightly ahead of most but hopefully very behind many others.